Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day in Golden Saucer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrus Winter
Awesomeness
Cyrus Winter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

A day in Golden Saucer. Empty
PostSubject: A day in Golden Saucer.   A day in Golden Saucer. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:09 pm

It was a fine day in the theme park. One would look at the sky and see not a cloud in sight. The sun shined down in brilliant rays of fire and yet not a bead of sweat fell in the slightest from a persons brow. One such man was sitting on a bench positioned with its front toward a bar. To his left was the arena, and to his right were a simple, yet high class restaurant. He had all his intentions of getting so drunk he couldn't stand, but the thought of attaining a challenger here of all places also gripped at his person. And yet he was supposed to be meeting someone here, whom probably wouldn't approve of him getting drunk, or getting into a massive brawl. And so he had to wait, although it was tempting to march over to that arena and raise hell.

He had been waiting for ten minutes, so it's only imaginable that a brawler like himself would be wanting to stop sitting around. Both his arms were behind the back of the bench, and his left leg's shin was crossed over his right, forming a 'T' shape. Muscles could be seen through a white open collared shirt with floral designs around the back, and the European flag insignia on both his shoulders. Both fists were gloves with blue pieces of leather, with spiky metal pieces forming a horizontal line across the back of his knuckle. Red leather pants coated his legs, as did black dress shoes on both his feet. He certainly seemed somewhat like he belonged in a ring, regarding what he wore.

The man could not help but wonder what would be the long wait. Perhaps his partner had gotten lost somewhere? If that were the case here, they'd both be in for a long wait. Him, waiting for her to turn up for hours. He shuddered the thought away. His head tilted back against the metal, staring at the endless blue which stretched overhead for impossible lengths. His left fist gripped at the air in vain attempt at grabbing the empty space. He looked about one more time to check if his friend had made her appearance, only to find a horde of people marching here and there, hoping to find some entertainment in this outstanding theme park.

"I wonder what could be the wait..... Maybe she got stuck in some sort of crowd?"

Of course the man would be angry if that were true. After all, showing up here was not quite his idea, but the leader of the theme park's idea instead. He was, of course, best friends with this fellow. Even had a sparring match against him a while back. At least that gave him something to talk about whenever his friend showed up.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: A day in Golden Saucer.   A day in Golden Saucer. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 pm

"Excuse me. Oh, pardon me."

This must be quite the busy day in the Golden Saucer. The plaza was flooded with people and the young lady had to make her way through the crowd to get to where she was going.

Finally breaking away from the plaza's clearing and entering a street of sorts, the girl sighed and reached into her white purse, pulling out a compact. Her long dark purple hair had become slightly mussed while moving through the crowd and she had to take a moment to fix it. After all, this wasn't the sort of occasion for which you show up looking any kind of way.

After fixing her hair with a brush, the young woman put the compact and brush back into her purse and checked the rest of her person with a rather conveniently placed full body mirror in front of a house of mirrors. Within that mirror, her full outfit could be seen. A lavender colored sleeveless long dress that stopped just above her ankles, light purple beaded bracelets on each wrist, a silver necklace with a crescent shaped charm, silver rimmed glasses over her blue eyes and amethyst colored high heeled sandals.

After looking herself over a few times and adjusting some things here and there, Yuri Tsukikage deemed herself ready.

"Alright, that should do it. I should hurry, I'm already late." She said to herself as she broke into a speedwalk toward the rendezvous location. As she did, she repeated it to herself.

"Between the restaurant and arena..."

Luckily, she wasn't too far from the location and soon saw the one she was to meet sitting on a bench. Yuri bit her lip when she saw that he looked bored. But she willed her nervousness away and took one deep breath before calling out to the man while walking toward him and stopping just to his left.

"Hey! Steve! I'm sorry I'm late. The afternoon rush got the better of me. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." She said with a smile.

Just like her friend, Yuri was here following the suggestion of the theme park's owner, whom she met through her friend, Tsubomi.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Winter
Awesomeness
Cyrus Winter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A day in Golden Saucer.   A day in Golden Saucer. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:30 pm

The Brit gave one look to the person he had came here to meet, and let out one simple smile. Sure, he had wanted a lot to visit that arena and have a brawl or two.... But there were far more important things that he needed to be doing. Not that long ago he had planned this trip for them. It had gone through one delay after another as he had no decision on what to wear, he eventually decided to slip into his most formal attire and head out. He had gave her a call on a weak signaled phone before making the arrangements. They both agreed they would meet here, after all, this was the plan all along. He just didn't anticipate he would have to skip out on any duels, is all.

"Nah, it's alright. I myself am just a tidbit sore about the arena being open to all and I can't really get in. Surely there are some good eatin' places around these parts, eh?"

He directed his attention to the store he had previously held to his right, finding the place near empty with plenty of seats available for the taking. He stood from his post before announcing this to his now companion, motioning over towards the seats which angled toward the circular tables. Chefs making, creating, inventing spices to be ever ready for whatever their customers desired. A nearby sign pointing in this marvelous spectacles direction with the words "psychic Chefs ahead. Go here for a good eatin'!" intrigued the British fellow.

"Perhaps we can give these few blokes a chance?"

He extended his hand, anticipating it to be taken by his companion. It would possibly appear odd, seeing such a giant man asking for the favor of somebody much smaller than him. They would only shrug this thought away as the delightful smells of foods of several kinds entered their nostrils, carried only by the patrons with which their jobs belonged with. The delighted cheers of those with stomachs full conversing with their own partners spread out here and there on different locations filled the environment accompanied by the rush hour.

In a single moment, he felt the tap of a hand on his shoulder. He turned about and noticed one of the patrons of the Restaurant, smile on their face and everything. The man motioned toward one of the tables, in fact, the very table Steve himself was preparing to sit down. It had two chairs, a perfect set for both of them. He shrugged in a sort of 'I suppose' fashion before looking over to his companion.

"What say you? I feel a bit like being served by Gypsies myself."

Yet by his words, the Patron did not at all seem offended. More like he knew exactly what the boxer was preparing to say. He had already taken off and prepared the napkins, folded within their cloth a spoon, fork, and knife. He even seemed ready to take their orders the moment they were to sit down.

"Shouldn't keep them waitin' much longer..."

He looked over to the girl with a smile on his face, needing an answer of course.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: A day in Golden Saucer.   A day in Golden Saucer. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Yuri gave a small sigh of relief upon hearing that the man wasn't mad. She tilted her head when he suggested they go out to eat and looked at the restaurant herself. The young Japanese girl nodded and returned the Brit's smile.

"Sure. Sounds good."

Seeing her friend extend his hand toward her, she couldn't help allowing a light blush to cross her face. This was her first date after all. Her confidence allowed her to take the hand without hesitation, though. She glanced at the man who had arrived and looked back at Steve, hearing him ask if she approved. After one more glance inside, she gave an answer.

"I'm fine with that. Let's go." She affirmed, still smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in Golden Saucer.   A day in Golden Saucer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in Golden Saucer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: