Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last person to post wins!

Go down 
+29
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonku
TheAvatarPrince
Prince the Badgerhog
Cirque D'Ciel IX
E. Aster Bunnymund
Shale
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Heartless
Alucard
Goku
Wataru Kurenai
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Amara Centauri
Merry Nightmare
Remy
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Black Rock Shooter
Stevenstine Konstentien
Aguri Madoka
Akira Date
Sayaka Miki
Tysol Stoynir
Alcyone Centauri
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Night terror
Leangle
Jace Asune
The Imaginations Figment
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Last person to post wins! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Don't worry, I'm all over this. If my illness doesn't get in the way... x_x
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Now where is that muffin button............?
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm

*Throws a corn muffin at his head*
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 am

Let's rock it!
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 am

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I win. Ok, here's my video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Epic
Paradox Riddle Suzunami

Chinese zodiac : Horse
Location : Japan. ( Soul Society~Royal-Guards) ((Space Marines.))

PostSubject: last.   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:32 am

meeh. @#@
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplayer.me/view_profile.php?member_id=314822
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:24 pm

I was shown a REALLY awesome song today that I NEED to put up!
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Zzzz.....
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 am

*Beats laptop with a stick* WHYYYYYYYYY?! My connection conked out...
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am

RIP Setsuna's laptop. No Metal music this time, but a random video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
E. Aster Bunnymund
Awesomeness
E. Aster Bunnymund

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Foolishness Dante, Foolishnes.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 am

hmmmmmmmmmmm...............
Back to top Go down
E. Aster Bunnymund
Awesomeness
E. Aster Bunnymund

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:27 am

. . .
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 am

So this thing is still going on, Thought we all got bored with it
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was just another day, just another adventure pushing the acceptable bounds of fate jumping worlds to a land that was not of her own.

The telltale red staff peered through the portal and as Shale stepped through. She almost stopped herself until she noticed her weight was being supported. She had grown a vine into the portal and was holding it in a near panic attack. She had just stepped on a cloud and not sunk through. It always was weird getting used to new physics.

Relaxing a bit, the relentless tyrant completed her partial journey to a new world and stepped onto the cloud letting the ripped liquid window between dimensions close.

Shale sniffed the air, it was full of moisture and sunshine. More importantly, the rumors she'd heard were true: colorful bears could be seen playing on clouds and dancing gayly as they bumbled across rainbows.

A small bear, two feet tall at the very tallest, came up to her immediately to offer a hug and friendship. It's fur was a bright and colorful honey hue and it was only the first bear of this mufti colored plethora. Two sunflowers crossed in front of its white fur belly.

"Hello, I'm Friend Bear what's-"

Shale interrupted its speech by lifting the bear into her arms in the same manner as a hug. She then sat down and huddled protectively over it. This was love, but not in anyway the type to be expected. After giggling from the seemly playful action, the bear quickly realized this was no giggling matter, nor friend.

Shale applied pressure to the weak creature's skull. It snapped but most of the contents stayed neatly inside as she did not squeeze them out like jelly. Next obstacle was the collar bones,the spine, the legs, then the arms. Eventually the corpse's bones were all splintered into relatively small bits and the bear's soft body was in a somewhat jello state. Shale began jamming the leg in her mouth. Slowly but surely she packed the whole bear down, swallowing its shapeless form, bone fragments and all in one gagging gulp to make a python proud. Without any bones it put up no fight in being forced into her tiny mouth with the amount of pressure she applied. In fact despite the size of the bear being twice as fat as she was even though it was only on third her height, it didn't seem to bulge out her gut. Her stomach crushed it like a trash compactor, the powerful muscles scrunching the Friendship Bear down to the size of a baseball.

She was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Cirque saved the world, the end.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:31 pm

*Kicks Kitty in the but.* I win!~ *Sits on him.*
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:28 pm

There's no way I'm losing again. *Fans self with seals, looking all haughty*
Back to top Go down
E. Aster Bunnymund
Awesomeness
E. Aster Bunnymund

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Let someone cool win.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm cool. =T
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 pm

I got my ass kicked, I demand that as foul sportsmanship and an automatic victory for me.
Back to top Go down
E. Aster Bunnymund
Awesomeness
E. Aster Bunnymund

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:20 pm

O
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 pm

OHIO
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 pm

So tired
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Last time!

Shale wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was just another day, just another adventure pushing the acceptable bounds of fate jumping worlds to a land that was not of her own.

The telltale red staff peered through the portal and as Shale stepped through. She almost stopped herself until she noticed her weight was being supported. She had grown a vine into the portal and was holding it in a near panic attack. She had just stepped on a cloud and not sunk through. It always was weird getting used to new physics.

Relaxing a bit, the relentless tyrant completed her partial journey to a new world and stepped onto the cloud letting the ripped liquid window between dimensions close.

Shale sniffed the air, it was full of moisture and sunshine. More importantly, the rumors she'd heard were true: colorful bears could be seen playing on clouds and dancing gayly as they bumbled across rainbows.

A small bear, two feet tall at the very tallest, came up to her immediately to offer a hug and friendship. It's fur was a bright and colorful honey hue and it was only the first bear of this mufti colored plethora. Two sunflowers crossed in front of its white fur belly.

"Hello, I'm Friend Bear what's-"

Shale interrupted its speech by lifting the bear into her arms in the same manner as a hug. She then sat down and huddled protectively over it. This was love, but not in anyway the type to be expected. After giggling from the seemly playful action, the bear quickly realized this was no giggling matter, nor friend.

Shale applied pressure to the weak creature's skull. It snapped but most of the contents stayed neatly inside as she did not squeeze them out like jelly. Next obstacle was the collar bones,the spine, the legs, then the arms. Eventually the corpse's bones were all splintered into relatively small bits and the bear's soft body was in a somewhat jello state. Shale began jamming the leg in her mouth. Slowly but surely she packed the whole bear down, swallowing its shapeless form, bone fragments and all in one gagging gulp to make a python proud. Without any bones it put up no fight in being forced into her tiny mouth with the amount of pressure she applied. In fact despite the size of the bear being twice as fat as she was even though it was only on third her height, it didn't seem to bulge out her gut. Her stomach crushed it like a trash compactor, the powerful muscles scrunching the Friendship Bear down to the size of a baseball.

She was still hungry.

Shale's eyes quickly settled on a pink bear with a bright rainbow on its belly. She got low as she skittered up the rainbow. The thing was slippery as wet wax. Getting to the top she took a surfer's stance and glided the way down before trumpeting onto the clouds to catch her balance. The bear resided only a few dozen feet away from the rainbow and Shale decided to hunt this one down in a particularly badass manner.

In a few strides she jumped up lifting her mammoth metal boots into the air along with her super dense body and armor. Reaching the apex of her forward leaning jump she curled her head down tucked her legs and cocked her elbows behind her to get enough spinning momentum to pull off a high rising front flip. Opening out of the tuck slowed her spin and just in time for her metal leading heals to drive down into the petite shoulders of the hopeless bear.

Due to their hardness, her heals crushed all the bones they met in the petite bear's frame. The shoulders shattered the upper half of the ribs collapsed and sliced into the lungs and before the bear could even try to gasp for air its view was disoriented only managing to see its leg enter a mouth with a sickening crunch. Each crunch continued one after another ignoring the bear's bones as if they were playdough. Soon it wasn't much longer before the bear could see its life and body fading before its eyes. It was being eaten so quickly it hadn't even had time to die.

How could the world be so cruel? How could this be happening to me? What have I ever done to earn this sort of suffering? These thoughts fell on deaf ears. The bear began to blink, the pain was staring to go away into black dizziness. One last time it closed its eyes.

They never opened again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last person to post wins!
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next