Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last person to post wins!

Go down 
+29
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonku
TheAvatarPrince
Prince the Badgerhog
Cirque D'Ciel IX
E. Aster Bunnymund
Shale
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Heartless
Alucard
Goku
Wataru Kurenai
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Amara Centauri
Merry Nightmare
Remy
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Black Rock Shooter
Stevenstine Konstentien
Aguri Madoka
Akira Date
Sayaka Miki
Tysol Stoynir
Alcyone Centauri
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Night terror
Leangle
Jace Asune
The Imaginations Figment
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

Last person to post wins! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:57 am

tea = party = disaster is near = someone might die = scavenger time
Oh yeah, I am the Tes Time Scavenger, I love tea! >:3
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll just pick this for my win in advance.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Your win?
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 pm

... :>
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Realistically there is a very low chance I'll be online on a Saturday night, but I mean, I'm made of win, so lets just all agree to default to me, since I've been so humble and all.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:08 am

Humble my fucking ass. |: You are one of our most cocky roleplayers, if not the most.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Just cause I do everything right doesn't mean I'm cocky.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 pm

LOL Sure you do everything right.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 pm

^I know.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Cocky? Cock?

Okay then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cockcodoodle Doo Mother Fuckers!
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 pm

LOL Cock!
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 am

... Lyn

This is why I was born your leader.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Awesomeness
Nero

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:33 pm

What is this talk about male chickens?
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Shalepostmore.exe
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 pm

I guess I can treat you all to something I wrote before highschool.

Chapter 1
The Omen
Zack stared at the river questioningly, rarely had the clouds seemed so solid. He turned up to look at the real clouds, it was odd how clearly and accurately it had reflected them. Stirred purple and gray masses that seemed to resemble ripped cotton, caste a shade, that drained the color from his surroundings. Zack couldn’t help but catch the feeling that something was wrong. Despite the gloom, it wasn’t the storm clouds that felt out of place, it was something in the water; he could feel it there, in the sky, it was all around him; it was new. Although there was no tangible trace or proof that anything was different at all, Zack still got the ill lurch in his stomach that only comes with being hungry or unnerved.
The little blond haired boy checked his surroundings, sloping hills and open grassy plains in-between, not a bird was chirping and it seemed so empty. Wind began to pick up, it was unwelcomingly cold and for a seven year old, who had so eagerly traveled the three miles for the mere pleasure of hoping it would pour down rain so he could see the river roar; it was a depressing thought that it probably hadn’t been worth the effort. For he was now feeling less than enthusiastic, he felt alone, and no longer desired to wait for the river to fill.
Zack looked back towards the hills he’d came from; three miles was a long way, and he was fairly sure that neither a bolt of lightning or Nawkamae of Death would strike him down, nor a fiery fissure open up beneath his feet to engulf his diminutive form.
Yet his feet scratched a half circle in the gravel as he spun around and the river was soon disappearing behind him. As he topped the hill, the familiar apple orchards spread out beneath him. Wherever there was a hillside they were planted in rows; he walked through them. It was his favorite time of year, late in the season of death, nearing the season of ice; every tree was packed with clusters of ripe fruit. Which meant there were far too many apples for the nobles to monitor or get too angry about if peasants like him were caught pocketing a few. He plucked three and munched on them as he continued his track back home. As the blond haired boy had cast the last core to the ground, the fiery colored tops of the deciduous trees began to etch themselves in the distance, marking that he was nearing the edge of the orchards.
Zack grumbled, he may have appeased his stomach, but was disappointed to find out neither that nor having left had had any significant effect in making that feeling go away. Home however was now beckoning him from just beyond this approaching patch of trees; and Zack took comfort in the fact that soon he wouldn’t be alone with his new looming sensation. Zack ran under what seemed to be a firestorm made of leaves until reaching a vast opening in the trees where the hovels of Delvin Meadows seemed to cluster. As he got to the edge of his yard he jumped up on the dilapidated wooden fence that separated his yard from the horse trail. He ran along the top of only the sturdiest beams jumping over the rotten parts ‘till he got to the most upright post where he stood and turned his gaze back to the clouds almost hopping some sign would come down from the sky and tell him why he felt something was wrong.
Across the wide horse trail, in the nearby hovel, a little girl’s head peeped out the window, two little dark blue eyes focused in on Zack then her dark reddish brown hair twisted, the curled edges shooting out, as she abruptly turned and ran out the door and across the horse path to Zack. “What is it Zack?”
Zack remained looking at the clouds, “I don’t know, it is just something doesn’t feel right.” He turned to face Sharnet. “Does anything seem strange to you?”
“Just seems like a normal storm to me.” She shrugged
Zack eyed the clouds funnily, “I guess you’re right.” He jumped off the post; his face finally lightened a bit. “It’s just the storm.”
“Well, we might as well head inside before it starts,” she suggested.
“Yeah I guess you’re right,” he agreed with a smile. “It’s getting late in the evening, I’ll probably head over tomorrow.”
“Ok, bye Zack.”
Zack gave a ‘till then’ hand signal and a faint laugh; ‘bye’ had always seemed like something more necessary for a long departure than a house not much more than fifty feet away from the other one.
As Zack entered the door he was immediately greeted by his mother. “I was worried you wouldn’t come home before the mice got your meal.” She meant the words literally. “Where were you boy, in the forest?”
“Nope, this time it was the river.”
“Remember you should tell us when you go more than a mile.” The portly woman gave him a ‘remember?’ look before continuing, “Well anyways,” she said brushing off her accusatory tone, “one of the hens laid an egg and since we couldn’t afford to have supper last night we decided you better have it.” Zack raised a concerned look, but his mother insisted pushing the plate before him, “A boy needs to be nourished right if he’s to grow up strong.”
“Aren’t you going to eat anything mother?”
Catching Zack’s concerned look she smiled and promptly assured him, “I’ll be fine with just a bit of bread.”
“I think you should have it. I’m not very hungry anyways,” Zack lied.
“Listen to your mother Zack,” his father stated not turning his gaze away from his meal. It was a tired and weathered voice, and he was stirring through chopped corn, a yellow seed full of juice that had been recently imported from across the seas. Sitting in his chair, Harnes finally turned to look at Zack and smiled. “You’re all we got son.”
Zack crammed the food in his mouth, it turned out he was hungrier than he had anticipated. After he finished he climbed a ladder into the attic and slumped down on a pile of blankets that was unofficially his bed. Sleep didn’t come easily that night; he kept turning over the idea of this ill feeling. Do normal people tend to feel so strongly about things they’ve just imagined? Is it because I’m a child? Could it be that something actually is wrong? The same questions seemed to repeat themselves in different ways all night and it wasn’t ‘till far past midnight that his body finally surrendered to sleep.
Suddenly Zack’s memory felt fuzzy and somehow before Zack could realize it, it was the next day and the clouds had parted and the ominous feeling had lifted. Zack felt ashamed for ever having had the superstition, especially now that it had clearly left with the clouds.
Skipping breakfast to head outside, Zack looked for his friends but remembered Sharnet was working in the orchards for the harvest. His thoughts then moved to his other friend, Shawlden. Shawlden however wasn’t the normal friend, and as it had been with the first time so it would always be that Shawlden would have to come to him. For, as Zack was a peasant, he wasn’t stupid enough to dare go up to the noble’s manner.
Zack decided to just amble around wasting time when finally after what must have been half the day, Shawlden showed up with Sharnet. “I tricked my parents into letting me harvest apples so we could get back sooner,” boasted Shawlden. Sharnet seemed pretty impressed by whatever he did, and they gave each other grins Zack had never seen before. “I told them I was just going to eat some and make sure everyone was working hard.”
Zack smiled, proud of his friend, “I was so bored; I did nothing all day; I’m so glad you guys came back.”
Sharnet pointed to some pasty speckles on the stone mill off in the distance, and then added “After work, we even had a splattering contest of who could make the biggest splat with their apple.”
Zack stomped a mushroom conveniently close, “Sounds like more fun than I had.”
“Hey, save some for me,” complained Shawlden and the whole trio began crushing the last remaining lumps in a dashed race.
“There all gone, want to play hide-and-go-seek?” asked Sharnet.
“As long as I’m not it,” answered Zack.
“Same goes for me,” Sharnet added.
“Hey!” protested Shawlden. “Fine, but I’m only counting to twenty!”
Zack took off. He was running past his house when he saw a man he’d never seen before sitting on his favorite sturdy post of his front yard fence. He was a scary man, was Zack’s first thought; he had a huge wolf-skin cloak and black gnarly hair. Zack had never seen such a bad shaving job in his life, the whiskers were so rough and it looked like there were scars on his face from having sometimes cut too close. Zack froze; the man was munching an apple and giving an evil glare that clearly asked ‘what are you looking at?’ Zack ran in his home and told his parents, his dad came out to see what he was talking about. Zack pointed over to the fence but when he looked there he realized the man was gone.
Zack looked back at his dad, a seven foot tall cloaked figure, draped in black hide was standing in his place, towering over Zack. For a moment Zack’s eyes were enticed with discovering what was in the hood but only found an empty hole, like a wraith. The hooded one was bulging with muscle and held a monstrous jagged rock sword, full of holes that bellowed a heavy smoke. Zack turned face and ran. Behind the tree that brushed up against the side of his house was another man, nearly as big as the dark cloaked figure. He was very old and strong looking, his hair was all white; his clothes were all beige except for a blue scarf and waste band. The man had mutton chops and compared to the first stranger, it looked like he did a fairly good job shaving. There was a pleasant feel to the old man; he was holding a large sword of his own. Zack felt he would protect him from the wraith figure.
A bird chirped; Zack rubbed the sleep from his eyes, and threw the brown folds of his blanket to the side. He paused for a moment trying to imagine what would happen next in the dream before realizing that wouldn’t work. He pulled open the swinging wooden panels of the attic window and there pressing through the new opening was a branch from the tree that the old man in his dream was standing beside. He climbed to the side trying to keep the twigs away from his face. After snapping a few annoying ones which caused countless beads of water to jingle off the tree, he jumped down thumping hard against the ground.
He jumped back onto his feet and ran through the wet grass, the cold numbing his feet before he jumped up onto the splintered fence. Indeed it had rained hard last night, the clouds were a lot thinner, but still no sunlight showed. He leaped onto the wet fence’s slippery end and began walking along the ridge. There was no particular point to why he did this, but Zack would repeat this act everyday. He no longer really needed to focus anymore on balancing and soon his mind was back to meditating over whether that ill feeling yesterday was really from what Sharnet suggested, the storm, and if it wasn’t, could something that was truly evil actually have taken place. Eventually he concluded that there was nothing he could do about it if it was true or wasn’t, so it really didn’t matter.
As he prepared to jump over a patch that was too waterlogged and rotted out to support his weight his ear caught approaching footsteps. “How come you can always do stuff I can’t?” a familiar voice soon asked.
Shawlden McApplier a half year younger than Zack, had a flop of brown hair so dark it appeared black, especially as it contrasted against his pale skin. Zack could hear him climbing up the fence. After hopping over to the next sturdy section of fence, Zack turned around to watch his friend stick his arms out, managing to balance for a few seconds, then hastily jumping off before he fell. “How come you can always do things I can’t?” Shawlden repeated desperately.
Zack shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know.” He turned around and hastened his pace to finish his routine. “I just do it.”
Shawlden’s envious eyes scanned as if hoping to discover some secret technique. They suddenly unfocused when Zack started loosely speaking, “You know, I had a really weird dream last night.” Zack reached the end of the fence and jumped off. “You were in it, and so was Sharnet—”
“I was—we were? What happens?”
Zack jumped back and sat down on the fence. “First we were playing like usual, but then when we were playing hide and go seek I saw this weird stranger; he was very mean looking man.”
Shawlden’s eyes began to loose focus, staring blankly at a pinecone high in a tree as he started to envision the scene. “Was he a bad guy?”
“I think so, but he never really did anything. I went and told my dad but then the mean guy was gone and my dad was an even scarier stranger. He was so big and he had a cape on, and everything was black, even his big sword.”
“Wow, did you have to fight him?”
“No, but I think he might have been a monster; at least that’s what it felt like. Then I remember I was running away and I saw a really old man and he also had a sword that looked too heavy. I think he was the good guy.”
“Did the good guy and bad guy fight?”
“No,” Zack answered disappointedly, “actually I woke up. The only reason the dream was weird was because they looked so real. I mean you know how in some of your dreams it looks so real you’re surprised when you wake up?”
“Oh yeah, I have those all the time,” boasted Shawlden.
“Well this one was even realer.”
Shawlden dropped his jaw with astonishment and his eyes stupidly bulged with wonder, carrying the expression that none other than a child of his age could ever fully bring forth.
Zack couldn’t help but take the time in which Shawlden gaped dumbfounded to seriously consider whether there was something linked between the dream and his ill feeling. He forced himself to conclude that it was superstition before his friend could finish. “Hey do you want to see if Sharnet wants to play with us?” Zack asked trying to force the thought from his mind.
“Yeah,” Shawlden agreed eagerly. “I’ve just remembered something,” Shawlden began to speak with interest. “Normally after it rains this hard I see crayfish that have washed down the creek; let’s go check to see if there’s any. Maybe we can catch some.”
“Awe” moaned Zack, imitating severe disappointment, “I was hoping for another race today against Yayvin.”
Shawlden took in a long, happy, satisfied sigh which ended in a snorted giggle. “You might as well face it Zack, you’re never going to beat that horse.”
Concern that the dream might correlate with the feeling had now started beating at against back of Zack’s conscious but Zack decided he wasn’t going to let his own problems interfere with the focus he devoted to his friends. He put on a full smile and then, remembering Shalden’s statement about never out-speeding the horse, raised an eyebrow as if to ask ‘Are you sure about that?’ “I’ll beat him. You’ll see.”
A smug look took Shawlden’s face, now Zack’s friend countered with his own skeptical and unimpressed raise of the eyebrow. “Last time you raced the horse…” Shawlden paused as if the next part was too good to say, “…it laughed at you when you lost.”
Zack blushed then gave an easy laugh remembering all too well how the horse had waited for him to start, running parallel to its fence. Considering how quick it caught on to the fact that me running along side it was a race, they sure are smart creatures. It had gave him a ten foot head start then burst in front of him and after finishing before him began nickering in a way that was just too suspicious to be anything but the sinister cackle of victory. I was laughed at by a horse, ridiculous… Zack forced an obvious frown, but still let some laughter escape as he began faking a deeply depressed sigh. He peeped to gauge Shawlden’s level of amusement out of the corner of his eye then vowed, “I’ll get my revenge, you’ll see; one of these days it will be me laughing.” Stupid horse…
“‘Yeah right…’” Shawlden rolled his eyes.
“I’ll just have to out-stubborn the horse,” Zack stated like a well reasoned thought.
As they approached Sharnet’s door, it flung open. “I could hear you guys coming.” She jumped outside and slammed the door shut. “What are we going to do?” Zack and Shawlden exchanged blank looks. “Well whatever it is we should do it fast before Dembian sees us.” Shawlden added a furious nod of agreement.
“There’s some crayfish at the creek do you want to go see?” asked Zack.
“Hey that was my idea,” grumbled Shawlden, flustered.
“I’ll race you there,” burst Zack. Zack and Shawlden took off sprinting at full speed toward the creak.
“Hey wait for me!” exclaimed Sharnet pulling her dress above the grass as she took off running after them.
Zack got there first to no one’s surprise and Shawlden was still smiling but there was hint of hidden frustration in his eyes.
Zack knew and respected Shawlden for trying when he knew he didn’t make it easy for anyone to ever pull a victory on him.
“There’s one,” exclaimed Shawlden. They all ran over, then crept down and onto the creak’s rocks to see it. Shawlden looked at it judgingly noting the pinchers. “How are we going to catch it?”
“That thing’s gross, I don’t want to touch it,” Sharnet stated.
Zack sighed, rolling his eyes, “Stop being such a girl.”
“I am a girl,” Sharnet defended.
Zack was already stepping on the stones in the creak and looking at it. It raised its pinchers defensively. Zack seized them. He held it out and took it to the flat grassy turf above.
Zack held it out for his eager companions to see.
That’s disgusting…” Shawlden slowly remarked, sounding far more amazed than repulsed.
“Look at all it’s really tiny little legs. There’s so many of them,” Sharnet mentioned.
“I want to catch one,” announced Shawlden, refusing to be out done. He spotted one quite quickly and approached it. He looked at the pinchers nervously then to Zack and back. His trembling hands slowly moved closer; then in a quick jab gripped the pinchers. Shawlden felt the puny muscles struggle to get free. “I did it!”
“They look funny to me. I bet they get really scared when they see us,” commented Zack observing Shawlden’s capture.
“They should,” Sharnet clarified, “because I’ve tasted them before and they’re good for cooking.” Zack looked at the miserable creature and then back to Sharnet; the ends of her hair seemed to curl evilly as he imagined her from the crayfish’s perspective.
Zack left his on the grass and headed back into the water, ready to catch another. He leaned down to grab it when he was thrown off balance.
Zack plunged into the water, as he got up shaking water from his hair, Sharnet stepped in his place. “Move aside Blondie; let me show you how a girl takes care of it.” At first Zack was angry but then he decided it was all in good fun and laughed, and as Sharnet tried to focus on grabbing one Zack made sure that, every time he yanked his neck, whipping his hair drier, most of the water was aimed at her.
Zack returned to the top of the embankment to watch his capture clumsily trip over the blades of grass. Feeling for a moment some pity for the creature Zack wondered if he should let it go but a grumble in his belly from having skipped breakfast made him think otherwise. “I’m already hungry. Let’s give them to your mom,” Zack suggested to Sharnet.
While hurrying back to her house Zack mentioned, “Hey a few days ago my dad said he might help me out with the tree house I’ve wanted.”
“Really?” panted Sharnet as she ran along side him. “That will be great! We can all go up there and hang out!”
“And I won’t even need to worry about Dembian trying to worship me anymore,” added Shawlden through heavy breaths.
Laughing, they all slowed down and entered the door. Immediately, her mother bowed to Shawlden and moved to the side and started offering in a nervous voice, “Anything, anything, I could get you? Perhaps a piece of bread?” she desperately offered, “or a glass of water. How about a chair to sit on or maybe you could just keep the chair?” Sharnet rolled her eyes and sighed; she had seen this scene too many times before. “And maybe this vase,” her mother frantically added growing progressively more hysterical, “not that you’d need it, I’m sure you could afford better but—”
“Stop!—It’s okay,” Shawlden blushed, “only when my parents are here do you have to pretend I’m so special. I don’t care like they do.” Sharnet’s mother stopped but her breathing still seemed a bit stressed.
Judging that her mom was done freaking out, Sharnet asked her question, “Hey mom, can you cook these crayfish?”
Helencia, Sharnet’s mom, looked at the three children lined up in a row, absolutely cute by her opinion, each holding one of the dull red creatures. She answered by pulling out an iron pot. The children took turns reaching up and dropping their doomed prey in the container. As Helencia went to fill the pot with water a hint of amusement seemed to strike her face. “Looking a bit wet, did you fall in the creek Zack?”
“Not exactly…” Zack gave a dirty look to Sharnet who blushed and giggled.
“Well as for the boiling, ‘tis going to be some time.”
They took the cue and headed back outside, Zack leading the way. Sharnet came out last and was rolling her eyes, and Shawlden, a step ahead of her, was shrugging at her with a hopeful ‘What could you do?’ expression.
“Hum,” she sighed “I guess it’s not that bad.”
“Yeah… You should see my parents,” proclaimed Shawlden as if warning her she didn’t want to.
Zack jumped up and snatched an apple from a tree then turned around to face the others.
Shawlden gave a depressing sigh and then mumbled somewhat to himself, “They’re the whole reason your mom ever acted that way in the first place.” His eyes seemed to wander, full with thought, eventually focusing on the apple Zack was munching. “You know you’re not supposed to do that.”
“Do what?” Zack asked innocently.
“…plant apple trees outside our farm.”
“Me, I’d ‘never’ do such a thing,” Zack chuckled, bracing his back against the tree and biting into the red apple.
“You’re leaning on your lie,” Shawlden mused, watching as Zack shifted his eyes from side to side with sarcastic innocents, then quickly taking a bite as if no one saw. “But I’m serious.” Shawlden’s tone seemed grim. “My parents always get mad when you do it.” Shawlden suddenly burst into tears, catching his friends off guard, “They said they don’t want me to hang around you guys anymore.” Zack haltered his bite and dropped the apple. Zack stared back shocked and soon his turquoise eyes began to water as he began to accept the impact. “They get angry because I’m always sneaking outside to be with you. They said I’m not allowed to be with peasants,” Shalden’s voice began to crack, “but then how could I have any friends?”
“That’s so mean,” gasped Sharnet.
Shawlden looked to Zack his eyes seeking advice.
He had never volunteered, but somehow both Shawlden and Sharnet saw him as the leader, the one who was most likely of them to be the first to do anything. This however was not something Zack could possibly be there for, because he could not face Shawlden’s parents, could not get away with arguing to nobles.
“I don’t want to be a noble,” cried Shawlden.
A swell of anger took Zack, Everyday of my whole life I worry about whether or not I’ll have food to eat and here he is whining that he doesn’t like that pampered life? For an instant, Zack caste a dirty look, clearly showing how ungrateful Shawlden was being. I shouldn’t have looked so angry. Everyone has problems, no matter where you are in life and he only wants to stay our friend more than anything. Zack turned his head to the ground.
“I’d rather have friends then be rich.” Shawlden whimpered and faintly smiled. “You guys were always more fun to be around than home.”
Zack felt taken aback, he felt guilty. He had already just thought that, but to hear it in words meant so much more. To think how much they really meant, it made him feel undeserving even surprised to think about how someone could value him so highly. Zack had always seen Shawlden as a little different due to his superior stature compared to him and Sharnet, but it was now that he realized how wrong he was; how different Shawlden was from other people in his position, and considering how hard it must be everyday for Shawlden to get away with interacting with commoners, how lucky he was that they’d ever been friends in the first place.
“Uh…” Zack paused; he tried to think of something to cheer his friend up. “Um…” Hastily he tried to think of advice that might change the way things were headed, maybe give him tips for how to trick his parents, but nothing came to mind. Zack sighed, realizing defeat. Maybe this isn’t the time to think of such things.
Sharnet spoke up, “I’m glad that we’re friends and if maybe we won’t be someday later, then I’m glad I met you and that you cared about me even though I’m a peasant.”
Wow that seemed perfect. “I fully agree with Sharnet and I’m glad you’re a lot better than your parents,” Zack reinforced.
“Really, you guys think that?”
“Yeah,” Shawlden’s two friends answered at once.
Shawlden smiled. “Well, maybe they’ll forget because I wanted to tell you this before but I couldn’t and they haven’t done anything yet but get really mad sometimes.
“Come on let’s go look for some four leafed clovers,” suggested Shawlden forcing a smile, trying to remain resolute.
It didn’t take much for the children’s mood to quickly brighten and soon they lost their worries as they sorted through the grass looking for luck.
I found one. Zack was just about to shout it to his friends, but peered deeper into the four leaf clover. Maybe it’s only good luck if I let it grow. I always wanted something more in life than to be a peasant. I don’t want to die forgotten. Maybe I will keep this one a secret, something that stands for me and then maybe the luck won’t be spoiled.
After a while, it was time for the cooked crayfish and the day seemed to progress steadily happier until around late evening when they decided to head back home. Zack however got a different premonition. After departing for their homes, Zack felt drawn to remain outside. The air was cool and startlingly fresh.
He started to get a strong sense of the creepy feeling, but decided with new confidence he would find out why. He could almost follow it. He knew that it came from the place, he had first felt it. I’m going to get in trouble tonight.
The sun started to set as Zack checked the window to make sure Sharnet didn’t see him. He jogged a safe distance from her window and wandered into the orchard, wondering if it was wise to head out to the river by his self. He knew that wolves sometimes went into the orchards to scavenge a few apples but would much rather chew on something meaty.
I’ll just have to hope the clover is on my side. Refusing to let this feeling pester him any longer, he marched on and could feel it getting stronger. Zack started to wonder and question himself, Perhaps the sole purpose of this feeling is for my own good. I mean that’s what feelings are for right, to protect yourself? Maybe there’s some thing there that’s just trying to keep me out of danger.
No I’m just getting scared, there’s probably no logical explanation for it.
Finally he saw it below, a black glistening surface that winded through the flat dimming meadows. Zack never felt more terrible, his natural fears of being alone and in the dark were already pushing at Zack’s limit; those combined with the looming sensation had become overwhelming. He kept approaching though, until he was at the water’s edge.
“What a brave boy,” coughed a gruff voice.
A spike of adrenaline, made him jump and fiercely spin around checking his surroundings. No one was there and he could hear his heart beat over the running water.
“H—hello?” uneasily answered Zack not sure if there was a point or if he was even talking to anybody.
Maybe I should go, it looks like there’s nothing I can do and I’m hearing things without seeing them. Zack looked back, living with an uncomfortable thought is better than this. He started walking not even daring to check his back afraid of what he might see.
“Am I going to take back my words already?”
Zack had reached his limit. No matter what, there was no denying it when it happened clearly, and a second time. He turned around, fear was of no use. “Who are you?” shouted Zack trembling. “If you don’t tell me, I’m leaving.”
“Maybe there’s a little more fight in you after all.”
Fight? Zack’s confidence seemed to drop. “I stand by what I said.”
Slowly, in the sky, a hole in the clouds let moonlight shine on the water. The hole closed back up but the light within the water remained glistening. It started to change shape then Zack saw a figure. Immediately he recognized it as the mean looking guy that was munching an apple in his dream.
“You—” shouted Zack. “You’re the guy who looked angry in my dream. What do you want spirit or wizard and why did you choose me?”
“Why don’t you calm down twerp, and I’ll tell you half a sentence.” The image left its glistening form to rise out of the lake into a glowing mist. Zack trembled he’d already accepted what he was seeing was reality, but still felt the need to freak out and run, and the fact that his heart kept beating faster didn’t help him keep his cool either.
“Where are the other two?” Zack asked.
“That’s what I’m here to show you kid, because you’re going to take up the job where we left off.”
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 pm

I laugh at the fact that Nero was like. " Male Chickens?" And won. XD
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Silly Impy Jr.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:27 pm

If someone can finish reading my intro chapter I wrote when I was 13 I'll be impressed. That being said, I won't be impressed.
Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 pm

If imorii came into the picture.......
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Imorii is actually based on some characters from that story. Though I only showed chapter 1 there are 36 I have finished and edited.
Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:16 pm

I see....

Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Merr...
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Even though Imorii is just an artificial god that was created by the DNA of Shale and Xodous, who Zat officially made that... thing as CIRQUE'S WIFE! ;~;
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm

You know Imorii well enough to know she is actually a pretty nice and warm hearted person, she just seems cold since she's so calculating and ruthless.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm

>Claims that she's a warm hearted person.

>Her true intentions is to take away my Fource and increase her elemental power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last person to post wins!
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next