Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health. Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.   ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 am

As some of you know, Lyn is not mentally well and had to take medication for it. Well, She had taken a fall back mentally. We are not sure what has caused it, nor do we know how long it is going to last. I had to put her in the hospitals care for now. She will be there until either she gets better and come home. Or, if she gets worse and have to be put in the asylum that her family and I have tried to keep her out of. Right now, all we can do is pray that she comes back to us , and soon.

As for her posts and accounts, I will try to keep them active, but I will be making a transition from her characters to my own. I will try to make this as seamless as possible. I will also be posting in the topic about her progress.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

- Joanna Carrie (Jace Asune)
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.   ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Update... Lyn is being transferred to the asylum due to becoming violent with the hospital staff.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.   ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Update on Lyn.

I just finished speaking to her on MSN and she is doing far better. However, she will not be on the site for a while until she finds a place to live. She has recovered, however.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.   ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:22 pm

I am letting all know, I am much better. And I will be popping in from time to time to check on you lovely folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.   ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!!! This is about Lyn's Health.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to: