Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tale of souls and swords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

The tale of souls and swords  Empty
PostSubject: The tale of souls and swords    The tale of souls and swords  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 pm

The year was about 1591 the Azure Knight Nightmare defeated the man known as Raphael Sorel he was about to kill him and harvest his soul but then Siegfried's mind started to struggle with Soul Edge for freedom. Raphael, watching as Nightmare stood motionless as a result of the mind struggle, released an attack and pierced Soul Edge's eye. This allowed Siegfried to reclaim his body and also released the holy blade Soul Calibur from within Soul Edge. In a state of temporary sanity, Siegfried then drove the holy sword into the cursed Soul Edge and sealed both together, nullifying both powers. However, the will of Soul Edge escaped the sword and entered the dark blue armor that Siegfried quickly discarded after reclaiming his body. Eventually, the mysterious immortal Zasalamel found the armor and created a new body for the immobile Soul Edge out of the countless evil souls haunting Ostrheinsburg. This new Nightmare restarted his reign of terror in search of Siegfried and the rest of Soul Edge, as well as a new host to escape into, as the new body was heavily unstable. He appears as a dark figure covered in dark blue armor that covers most of his body. His prominent feature is his right arm, which has been twisted and transformed into a large three-digit claw whose flesh overlaps his entire right arm and shoulder. The claw stretched over his chest plate, possessing a rudimentary jaw lined with sharp teeth both on his shoulder and chest. He set off to to kill the humans and harvest their souls to restore himself and soul edge while nightmare was on his way to slaughter armies and innocent people. Siegfried isolated himself in a forest to prevent himself from harming others and to atone for his sins. Since the bond from Soul Edge and himself was stronger than no other it drove him to insanity due to all the people he had slaughtered when he was being possessed. not to long after he was walking through out the forest it seemed peaceful when he stepped on a twig as it made a loud snap he then came to a sudden stop, his right arm began to tremble he looked at his hand and it suddenly transformed into the grotesque arm of when he was nightmare the arm was about to grab Siegfried but he stopped it but he then noticed that it was just an illusion and his arm what the same he looked up knowing that he had to keep moving. Far from where Siegfried was at armies charged at one single being but it wasn't human but it was the living armor known as the Azure Knight Nightmare not even on of the soldiers could even touch him as he continued his onslaught. the blade he was using was the "phantom" version of soul edge which features a rough bronze blade with a black and purple eye as his core the azure knight nightmare took all the soldiers lives five at a time the soldiers were no match for the azure knight as nightmare continued his onslaught the soldiers didn't let up his blade continued devouring souls of the soldiers and captains nonstop the soldiers were sure they would stop his reign of terror once and for all sadly none of the soldiers came out of the battle field alive.

Nightmare looked at all the dead soldiers as he was devouring their souls "you think you weak and pathetic humans can stop me? don't make me laugh."

Not to far was a valley lined with many gigantic water mills that generate power and provide fresh water to nearby inhabitants. It is also drawn through a nearby aqueduct and carried to the other side of the mountain to be used for crop irrigation. At the valley tending to a boy that has grown ill due to the demonic energy of soul edge was a young girl by the name of talim her appearance had a tanned skin tone she wore a green, shoulder-less top that revealed her abdominal, and carried a reoccurring design of red stripes throughout her outfit. She sported a pair of knee length, white shorts and displayed uneven, green leg warmers. her navel and upper chest, only exposing her outer stomach. The patch of clothing that connects the top of her outfit to her pants is colored of a darker blue and features a gold outline of a butterfly, as well as her outer leg. Light red ribbons are attached to numerous parts of her costume and her hair has been tied into four thin braids. She was doing her best to cure the boy but it seemed hopeless since his condition grew worse and and everything she tried didn't work she could only hope that the boy get better in time before something bad happens to him.

Nightmare got through with the army of soldiers their efforts were for naught the their corpses lie purple mist came from their bodies this purple mist was the all the soldiers souls as he devoured them all, however it still wasn't enough he more souls to restore himself and Soul Edge he continued to search for more people to kill and harvest their souls and killing anyone who got in his way.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

Chinese zodiac : Goat

The tale of souls and swords  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale of souls and swords    The tale of souls and swords  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:59 pm

"The soul is vital part of a life-form... To have it taken so cruelly... I will not allow it."

She stood atop a high hill overlooking the valley, surveying the area for any unusual signs. This young woman was a part of an organization known as the Novus Orbis Librarium or NOL. She had come here on an assignment to find out what had been stealing and devouring souls from people in this area. She herself was appalled at this and was all too happy to take the assignment and punish who or whatever was doing it.

Tsubaki Yayoi was a young woman with long red hair and blue eyes. She wore a Japanese style military uniform with dark brown military boots. She wore an unusual hat on her head that had an eye in the center of it. The eye seemed to be alive as it followed the movements of Tsubaki's own eyes. It also had wings on each side. Closing her eyes, Tsubaki began to think.

"If whatever this is is devouring souls as recklessly as I've been told, it should reveal itself before long. This feeling... It might appear right here."

Tsubaki could feel the demonic energy hanging in the air, but it didn't affect her like it did others. She opened her eyes and placed a hand on her chest.

"In my right hand, I carry the sword of judgement, and in my left, the scales of justice. I serve the wings that govern the Heavens. I am their word and their sword made flesh."

Having said her oath, Tsubaki leaped off of the hill and landed on her feet at its bottom. She then set off through the valley, looking for the unidentified soul stealing monster. On her way, she saw people that looked very sick and were being cared for by others. The very sight made Tsubaki cringe.

"This cannot be allowed to continue..." She thought. "Whatever has caused all of these innocent people to suffer, I swear that I shall bring them to justice!"
Back to top Go down

The tale of souls and swords
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: Namco x Capcom-
Jump to: