Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zathire vs Open Challange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zathire vs Open Challange Empty
PostSubject: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 am

6'3", 280 lbs and bright orange skin, there stood a most familiar character among many faces. A grayish brown wool loose fitting tank top covered a sun-bleached, dusty and torn black shirt. Hey carried absolutely no items on him. He didn't even have a baggy on on his sash belt or any fixture to rest his sword on when his grip might grow tired. Regular soldier issued beige deer hide pants and brown leather shoes were all the protection he wore. Short, uncombed, rough brown hair seemed to settle naturally on head and he bore a toothy smile.

His telltale sword Boneslayer, bounced up and down upon his shoulder with with momentary boredom as he scanned the surroundings. (Which you can choose) With a simple crunch he staked his massive 35 pound low-grade steel battle sword into the ground and folded his arms across his chest, taking no defensive stance whatsoever. Zathire said not a word at his coming opponent but merely clenched his teeth in an even wider smile seeing their approach. (So approach damn it!) The fervor for battle was written across his face, and he almost tingled with anticipation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 am

Play the music first as you read this. It'll draw you more in to the post.

I was in the middle of flying to Master Roshi's house until I noticed someone standing next to a shiny object from down below with its arms crossed. That's something you don't see everyday. With my unique hair-do and having on my famous well known Dōgi uniform with a blue short-sleeved undershirt, blue wristbands, a blue belt tied in a knot, and striped boots along with my Power Pole strapped on my back and senzu beans, I decided to go investigate on a few curious thoughts.

I descended down and finally landed on the wasteland's grounds. There were hardly any signs of life besides the perching vultures in the distance, me, and this tall buffed up swordsman's which I later noticed he was standing right next to a thick long sword that is a few inches thicker and wider than any other sword. The skies are clear followed by the sun that is shining brightly upon us and the air was little dusty from the soil but still breathable. Not much to say about this almost lifeless wasteland.

With a normal serious look on my face, I walked towards him a little bit until I reach the appropriate distance from him and remained standing there. By the look on the buffed swordsman's face, he looked very desperate to fight judging by the wide smirk on his face.

"I'm guessing you were waiting on someone who's wanting to fight you, am I right?," I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Not knowing that his flesh would simply liquify from the acceleration of one punch or that anything even as powerful as Goku existed, Zathire grinned. Naturally the barbarian was used to always winning, after-all he was still alive. Even if he knew this fight was over before it began Zathire was still reckless enough to accept any challenge. The only thing he'd regret is the tears on his wife's face, and possibly his daughter Shale's.

However Zathire didn't think this would be a fist fight. The only thing he could tell about his opponent so far was he could fly, an annoying trick, he foresaw this as a tactic that could be used for delaying the type of fighting he loved. He didn't want to fight a wizard with his many annoying magic tricks, he wanted to slug it out a fist fest or better yet a sword to sword fight.

Naturally Zathire's impression on Goku from looks alone was completely wrong, he'd get more than he'd bargained for. Zathire didn't answer the question, instead he stood there with his obnoxiously wide smile, knowing if it was a true fighter they wouldn't wait for an answer.

Last edited by Shale on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

It didn't take long for me to realize that my opponent was just an average human being with a huge sword and brute strength. To me it would be unfair to use my powers on him and not give him a proper fight that he deserves. So Instead, I decided to give him a regular fist to fist OR if he prefers, sword to Power Pole fight. That should be fair enough and if I should transform for any reason, which I shouldn't have to since he's only a human, I would just use my first form and just only use my strength and my speed, not my Ki energy.

Judging by his widened smirk, he doesn't feel like talking and he just wants to fight. Skipping the talking part, I went into my Martial Arts Stance and had my fists ready along with my power pole strapped to my back. Now the only thing left to do is figure out who's going to do what first......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:00 pm

In a cocky manner Zathire approached the target. Of course he'd underestimated him, but the barbarian knew no fear. Unlike his opponent who took a stance Zathire did absolutely nothing to defend himself. With a simple walk he approached, holding his sword lazily over his shoulder with his left hand. Should he be allowed to stand toe to toe with the opponent which was often the case in scenarios that played out with this level of bravado on both sides. He would wait for his opponent to attack, back away, or speak.

If his opponent backed away first:
Then Zathire would simply tap his sword on his shoulder in a bored manner.

If his opponent talked first:

Then without warning, in 1/3 the time it took a normal human to blink he'd shoot out his fingers not even making a fist as his fingers were strong enough to cut through a normal human's flesh. He wasn't doing a neck jab though his hand was aimed for the inside of the mouth with the thumb aimed to grab the bottom of the chin. If he was fast enough to grab inside the mouth his fingers would hold onto the teeth as his thumb would try to push through the skin under the jaw and no doubt jerking around and slamming his opponent while holding tight to the jaw this way were follow suit.

If Goku attacked:
Then Zathire would take the hit with a smile making sure that like a real man he wouldn't dodge.

If Goku made no move and 30 full seconds went by:
Then with his left hand he'd bring his sword up and do an overhead chop. It was clear from the many dings and dents in the blade that it had seen many battles. It could crush through all armors it had faced so far and had even been used as a siege weapon to blow out castle walls from its sheer blunt force with the barbarian's inhuman strength of nearly 13 men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 am

JOIN THE CHAT
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 am

Remaining in my stance, I watched the buff swordsman walk towards me in his arrogant- like manner. Not sure what his intentions are, but I remained focused and prepared myself whatever he's about to do. I placed two figures on my forehead and continued to remain in my stance. All I need to do is wait for his attack........

The buff swordsman with his left hand brought his sword up and tried overhead chop. It was clear from the many dings and dents in the blade that it had seen many battles. It could crush through all armors it had faced so far and had even been used as a siege weapon to blow out castle walls from its sheer blunt force with the barbarian's inhuman strength of nearly 13 men.

But before he was able to hit me, I disappeared in thin air and reappeared behind him by using the instant transmission technique.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Zathire gave an annoyed grunt. His ears were good enough to hear the opponent. He stepped forward so that he would be eighteen inches further from Goku. He wasn't retreating, its just it was hard to hit things too close with his sword and 2 feet was his preferred distance. Even though he wasn't facing Goku he swung his sword to the left side then turned around to face Goku his sword continuing to chase after him. If Goku didn't move the sword would smash into his hip.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 am

Goku noticed the buffed swordsman's frustration judging by his grunt. The buffed swordsman looked like he was about to retreat, but instead he moved himself a couple feet and swung his sword backwards. The sword was heading right towards Goku's hip with intense speed. By his quick reactions, Goku back flipped away a few feet and landed on both his feet.

"Well, I didn't know that it was going to be this kind of a fight." He said with a serious look on his face as he stood there in a posing like stance with his fists clutched. While clutching his fists tighter, a little gust of wind began to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 am

Knowing he was fighting a wizard he was indeed frustrated, but it had paid off to use his weaker left hand when he normally attacks with his right. Since the back-flip was a decent range his attack wasn't immediate but Zathire lunged his right fist right for the inside of his opponents talking mouth. His sword still in his left hand would end up fully behind him as his body and right arm shot forward.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

Goku looked at the buffed swordsman about to land a punch toward his face with his right hand. At the last minute, he caught the buff swordsman's hand with his left and at that moment, a yellow aura bursts out of Goku. His hair turned golden and spiky-like with a change of his eye color of being black to green. His clothes changed from darker color to a lighter color. Goku has transformed into a super being known as a Super Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 am

It was very hard to breath with the high speed of the air rushing at him. However the barbarian's fierce willpower was stronger than Goku's it just had no way of expressing itself in the form of kii. He was alive for now but the wizard was producing strange flames with no heat and his body had changed color. Surely this trick spelled something to happen soon. He was in no way strong enough to contest with this level of strength, which surprised him. He had become stronger than ten men, a level of strength that should never be contested with in ages to come. He kept his pride though, he would fight and held no fear despite what consequences would unfold. Still he brought his sword down with his free left hand whilst he was held in place by his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:35 am

Goku stood there as his Super saiyan aura was engulfed around him. He finally spoke, "well then, if your planning on stiking me with that big sword of yours, you're welcome to try." Goku said as he raised up his index finger in a number one position and puts it out in front of his chest. The Super Saiyan aura engulfed his finger and Goku spoke again, "whenever you're ready........"
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 am

"What's your game wizard?" Zathire still hadn't figured out as to the secret of this man's sorcery and tricks. He didn't need to be told to attack. His sword came down with enough force to knock an elephant off its feet. At the same time he retracted his held arm thinking that the lighter weight individual would be forced to move, however the wizard was using some magic it seemed to lock himself into place as if he was heavier than he was. Perhaps it was the same magic that allowed the blond wizard to fly.

Likely unless Goku was actually not expecting a simple human to be that strong then he would use be using his ki to hold himself in place the same way that he flied forcing Zathire to merely pull his own feet off the ground as he was far stronger than he looked and could leverage his whole body with just one arm. However if Goku wasn't using this ability then his face would meet the dirt in less than a second. As Zathire could toss Goku's true weight around like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Goku watched the buff swordman lunge at him with his big sword coming in for a strike. He stood there with a neutral look on his face, not showing any signs of emotions whatsoever. Not even a blink came out of him. Having his finger out, he raise his finger to where the sword was about to strike him. The heavy sword met his finger with a result of a loud clank that echoed through wasted land.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 am

Seeing as Goku did nothing to prevent the throw Zathire slammed Goku's face strait down into the rocks. He wasn't done yet. He began grinding the unbalanced sayan's face against the sharp rocks whilst lifting his sword up above the back of the neck. In the next second he'd plunge it strait down for Goku's neck.

Despite whatever result he got, Zathire would state in a bland tone confirming he never really put much thought into his action, "Weird freak."
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 am

Already knowing the buff swordman's TRUE strength, Goku took a cheap shot of getting slammed to the ground and aloud himself to get "beaten". Before the swordman can struck his neck, Goku grabbed the buff swordman's sword stopping it from descending any further. "That tickles," he said as he smiled and chuckled. Without hesitation, Goku threw the buff swordman backwards like he was a cheap toy. Goku got up and dusted off the small rocks off his clothes and wiped the blood off his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:46 am

Zathire was thrown back hard and his back destroyed the unfortunate rocks it was slammed into. Zathire got up and rubbed the bloody rocks embedded into his back getting all he was flexible enough to brush off. "I don't know what sort of magic tricks you are using wizard, but I got to hand it to you. You're tough enough I can respect you as a threat."
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am

"Hmmm, you're not bad yourself for a human." Goku said he cracked his knuckles. "I don't think I'm a threat. I'm just a Saiyan who protect the universe from all evil things that try to harm it." Goku explained. "Anyway, shall we continue or you want me to take it up a notch or two?" Goku said as he goes into his fighting stance.

A slight wind blew alittle bit leaving a soft breeze between the two fighters.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am

"You might as well kick it up a notch, whatever the hell that means." Zathire figured there wasn't a difference between kicking it up a notch and continuing anyway. Zathire staked his sword in the ground and took his hands into the shape of bear claws with his fingers. He hunched his shoulders sending more blood into his arms to make them stronger.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 am

"Hmm, alright then." Goku said as prepares himself for his next transformation. The vultures quickly flew away from their nests abandoning their homes. Goku stood there with a serious look on his face and tighten his fists. With a second later, he let a scream and bursts into in second form of his Super Saiyan transformation known as Super Saiyan 2. His aura engulfed around him and this time, lightning is crackling all around him. His hair was more spiker that his first form and his and 2 out of 5 of his front bangs stood up along with his main hair leaving 3 remaining still hanging on his forehead.
Goku stood there and waits the buff man's attack.....
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 am

Zathire could see the wizard had clearly used a lightning shield. Even though he was dead wrong it was clearly what Goku's power would appear to anyone with any common sense.

However that did not intimate Zathire, he knew the wizard would not expect someone to get electrocuted so he probably thought he was safe from attacks, that or perhaps he assumed he was too much of a Neanderthal to know the dangers of lightning. That was a closer guess by his judgement to what would happen next.

In truth Zathire didn't care if he got hurt. He loved the danger. He made his move clawing at the shoulder with lightning fast jab. To normal flesh his fingers would cut into the muscle. This might not work on Goku who's skin was resistant to high p.s.i. however intending to stab through assuming Goku needed to use his ki to make his flesh stronger, Zathire planned on grabbing the shoulder from the inside, clenching his fist and pulling Goku's face towards his so he could headbutt him directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zathire vs Open Challange   Zathire vs Open Challange I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zathire vs Open Challange
Page 1 of 1