Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) Empty
PostSubject: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 am

A pasty residue of glass covered Shale's sword. It was clear now that Imorii's plan of ambush would have to wait before she came back to crush Xodous in the middle of the tournament. Faking dead in this state had taken a massive toll on her power.

Crystals bore into the earth. For five minutes they formed together into a ball no larger than hand. The feeble fire the burned within was weak, vulnerable, crushable. Imorii had calculated this risk and was still on course towards her goal. As thin as a spiderweb a single needle shot forth from the ball and traveled through the earth's crust until it made its way into the ocean.

Needle like hairs bore into the plankton and kelp drawing them together absorbing their chemical energy. Slowly but surely the hollow structure of a naked woman took form in the water. As more life was drawn inwards blood formed. An organic heart, and a face most like Shale's developed. The crystal gave way and a clone of Shale emerged from the water to walk upon it's surface.

Brown hair, and green eyes gazed at her nude reflection as a white frosting began to coat her skin. On her neck a black tatoo that said: Project #16 disappeared under this frost. Then like warts crystals erupted from her body forming together into a a white sparkling robe.

Her eyes were still green as she stood on the thousands of tiny crystals that coated the ocean's surface like ice making an invisible platform upon which she stood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:46 am

The young 16 year old Avatar Prince was in the middle of his meditation until he was suddenly disturbed by a powerful power level. Its power level was so powerful that it shocked him out of his meditation like no other. Followed by a grunt he spoke, "What was that!?" he said breathe heavily. He fought many powerful enemies in his past years that has high power levels, but they were nowhere [b]NEAR at this level. "No, I must not let anything interfere with my duty. As The Prince of Avatars, my duty is to protect the universe from anything that tries to harm it." With that being said, Avatar Prince equipped his Ying Katana and his Yang katana, which he had forged himself with his own powers, on to his back and flew to where the mysterious powerful power level was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 am

Like jellyfish tentacles the crystal matrix in the water began absorbing life, mostly plankton and even small rocks of the right chemical compound. These nutrients were brought into Imorii's incomplete form and reorganized. She now had a not just a heart but one that was of her organic makeup. She still required a lot more energy though. Her eyes were barely functional.

That is when a blessing came by. A whale shark stumbled into her crystal matrix and the hairs began to burrow into its body like the 'roots' of a mushroom. With this abundance of energy some of her organic structure could be converted into more high level molecules that required much more energy to form bonds.

Imorii's green eyes began to fog up like a blind person, growing a hazy white smoke over them. She was now whole enough that her power was returning at a steady pace without outside nourishment. 40 miles away the two katanas that were abandoned in the arena sunk into the soil.

A long hair like line of crystal connected them like nerves to her body and sent them tunneling through the soil and into the ocean. Imorii could now see the large energy source headed her way with her long range elven vision. Only parts of her higher level god vision were functional as she needed magic.

Prey seemed available.

Guided by only that thin little spiderweb like crystal the two swords would appear to be flying at the target like shots from a cannon.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

The mysterious power level was getting stronger and stronger as the Young Avatar Prince flew closer and closer to the source. "Amazing," he said, "I never felt a power level THIS extraordinary before except for my own." He said as he continued on flying, until he noticed something shiny flying his way. "Hm? What's that shining in mid air?" he asked to himself. He squinted his eyes a little bit to zoom in his eyesight, and noticed that they were two swords flying dead at him.

With this quick act, Avatar Prince pulled out his Ying Katana and his Yang Katana deflected the two flying away. "Something tell me that i'm here or they already knew that I'm coming. Either way i'm at the source." He said as he descended down to look for the soucre of the powerful power level closer to ground.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:45 am

The swords were hit off path and the crystalline hairs that guided them were shattered by this small movement. The hairs chased after them then catching them once more brought them looping back like she was a puppet master. However Imorii didn't bother trying to stab this person in the back they shot right to his sides then beat him to her as she took them into her belt and approached running across the surface of the ocean to the flying man.

She jumped up spinning a single twist before reaching high enough in the air to grab him at the height of her jump. Her robe fanned out and glittering sparkles shot through the air. Unless he evaded or attacked he'd be right in her sight face to face her fingers would grab the first thing they could wrap around and her main target was the blades of those swords.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 am

As the Young Avatar Prince flew closer to the source, it decided to come to him instead. He saw the source perform an incredible jump that was similar his jump and in a split second, he had clear view of it. It was a female that he had been sensing the mysterious powerful level from and not just any female. She look liked one of the Avatar Spirits from the Spirit World that he had met not too long ago. She showed no signs of emotions as if her spirit was stolen from her in a way.

He noticed her hand trying to make a grab for the Yang Katana as if she was desperate to take it from him. Refusing to let her get her hand on it, Avatar Prince quickly puts his Ying Katana away and at the same time he quickly push his same hand out like he was about to do a push. A heavy pressure amount of wind/air push the the young woman back down away him forcing her to descend back down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 am

It had been what she'd been waiting for this whole time: wind magic. No one at the tournament had used it on her yet it was her father's specialty and what he used to fly as well as shield himself. Tasting this magic for the first time she absorbed it. It was a small dose of magic. Slowly a torrent of air began to form around her. It wrapped around her in a bit of a disorganized manner but in a few seconds she was even levitating, learning this magic before the avatar's very eyes. Slowly, in a clumsy manner she began to levitate towards him.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Seeing this quick recovery, the emotionless female levitated closer him by using the wind power that the young Avatar had "given" her, even though she looked like a klutz in doing so. The young Avatar Prince wasn't too amazed or too shocked to what he saw. "So, she's one of THOSE people." He said in his thoughts. "I never wouldn't guessed. She absorbs power that involves energy or energy that is used to be created. A neat trick for her to use to "heal" herself. Well, THAT'S a mistake that won't happen again. I need to avoid using any other energy related attacks and use the non-energy ones," he said in his thoughts.

With that thought in his mind, he prepared himself for whatever the emotionless female energy collector is about to do.......
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:45 pm

It took her four seconds, but she learned the wind magic, now she wasn't clumsy anymore. She raced with darting speed until just within range of his swords very tip if he should strike it would barely lick her, and then burst to her left, or his right. Taking her milky white katana she slashed with her right hand going the same left (from her perspective) or to the right (from his) with the sword's horizontal slash. It was at the level of the collarbone. Her curved blades were 4 feet long. She was six feet tall. If she had more range she would attempt to slash his flesh in this move. If she did not it was merely an aggressive defense in which she prevented him from charging her.

The slash took 1/3 the time it takes a normal human to blink. It would not be a lethal cut given how shallow but it left a blinding streak of its after image as it blazed on by with its oddly milky luster that brightly reflected the sun. Her left sword remained ready to thrust but didn't take action yet. She twisted her wrist so that as she slashed the sun bounced off her left sword to blind his eyes for an instant moment.

Her quick inhuman reactions judged and observed his movements, if he so much as squinted her air shield would lung her forward so that the slash would cut deeper.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:34 am

The emotionless female immediately mastered her given wind power in little time which the young Avatar wasn't too amazed by that. She attempted to try to use dirty tactics on him, but it quickly failed as he teleported before she landed her attack. Reappearing above her, he quickly came down in intense speed and slams both his fists right on her head which cause the female to descend quickly back down to the ground. The impact created a crater which is about the size of a big boulder. "Soon this is going to be very interesting once this gets heated up." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 am

The time in which it took for the fists to come down Imorii reacted. Her hair shot up wrapping around whatever would touch her head. Indeed she was slammed down but the wind shield of superdense air acted like a pillow and the hair on her head would not let go as her feet splashed down under the ocean surface.

Each of her hair strands would be like metal wire strong and sharp, possibly cutting his skin from the jarring motion of her being throttled down.

Now underwater the daze from the blow wore off and holding onto his hands with her hair, she thrust both swords for his stomach holding his hands shut so he couldn't do anything to defend himself. The milky crystals on her swords were so sharp that they grew to a few hundred molecules thick. If the swords entered his stomach she'd twist the blades split her swords open wide so they'd exit his sides.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 pm

I grunted a little bit as the two swords pierced my stomach while being underwater. The female's hair was slowly cutting in to my skin, making it a little difficult to move. Desperately to find a way to escape, I noticed that her swords were made of some kind of metal and crystal-like material that almost looks like it's not part of this Earth which gave an idea to use his metal and earth bending. Looking at both his hands, they're both closed shut because of the female's hair. The female never bothered to held my head or my neck which was a fail on her part.

Having another trick up my sleeve, I moved head forward and forced the crystallized sword out of my stomach and out of the female's grip. I quickly yanked my head in all different locations making the metal-crystallized sword cutting the female's hair. With my hands finally free, I used to water to heal the wounds on my stomach with one hand. With the other hand, I held on to the crystallized-metal swords in front of me with my metal/earth bending.

Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Imorii held strong to both swords but this one person's strength was greater than she could handle, using his flying technique he braced his head against her own and pushed back. Pulling his stomach away from hers and even attempting to push his hands toward the blade as a means to cut her hair. Immediately the razor edge of the sword turned dull in the spot the hair touched as the crystals morphed on the blade allowing no damage to the sword or her hair. However the violent trashing from one of his strength proved enough for him to escape.

swords free he also began tugging with his hands rather than have her hair ripped out she let go with her hair, but something was left behind where the swords had stabbed. Two crystal paths that continued to grow as their distance increased. Imorii let out a stream of lightning out on sword and back into her with the other while continuing to grow these crystals deeper into his flesh.

Attempts to bend the crystals and metal were made however the crystal violently reacted with this incoming signal and the ability to earthbend the crystals and metal was weakened greatly as most of the bending energy drained into the crystal itself. That energy which didn't get absorbed didn't prove to be a tug-o-war contest for Imorii, she simply overpowered it with her own control and the converted earth bending she already knew how to control before this encounter.

In every fractional instant more energy would funnel from the Avatar Prince and into Imorii though these crystal connections to his stomach. Not only magic but blood would be drawn into the crystal as well.

(First Person Version)
This life form attempt to abate perfection? It shall not be permitted, however the reaches of power perfection contain certainly would be calculated to reach their limits soon. It mattered not however, recoiling my weapons I left an ionic conduit as the salts in this epidermal matrix dissolved within their internal aqueous interior allowing electrons to circulate through his nerves severing and over riding their initial control for the purpose of stunning. In this time the perfected choice was to allow the matrix to extend into his own body, proving truer to the term of 'a sword being an extension of the body' than the human saying would indicate. Speed was opted, the deeper my crystals tapped their way into the objective energy source the sooner it can be harvested. His reactions would be mirrored to stabilize this connection for optimal function of keeping this siphon intact. Lowering the pressure within the crystals, was for the purpose of drawing their internal fluid into myself. Logically this created a vacuum, soon his blood would be drawn into that vacuum making the milky white swords turn red.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 am

I was able to escape the grasps of her hair and tried to heal myself. It didn't take long for me to realize that the crystals that were left behind was still growing inside of me slowly trying to drain the energy and blood out of me and into her. It was indeed frustrating at the fact she likes to steal people power in order to make herself stronger. Suddenly weak from those crystallized swords, my vision started to become blurry as I was losing blood at the same time.

Feeling unbalanced, I slowly fell backwards descending back down into the waters below. "I'm too weak from this matter." I said as I drifted into darkness. "Is this the end........?" I said. It has all seen lost until........
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:04 am

"No it is not the end." Imorii's eyes grew black for a second then that foggy haze that clouded her pupils before became pure white. After slightly more than half a second her eyes lit up and became blindingly bright.

At last she was back to normal.

As the blood traveled into Imorii, she backed away from Prince remaining staring at him. In a split second she snatched a passing fish and bit onto it. Black oil came out of her mouth and traveled into the fish, even underwater the oil caught on fire the second it touched the fish's flesh and large blue crystals erupted under its scales pushing its eyes out and ripping its body apart.

Imorii was busy concentrating. Even so she never blinked. Her eyes seemed almost like they could peer into someone's mind, and it an odd unsuspecting way they somewhat did. The electrical impulses that fired off in the Avatar's brain could be seen being sent to his eyes and hands before the nerves responded and followed the brain's command.

The blue crystal fish began to glow.
Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 am

Suddenly I'm in a white void of emptiness as if I had died and ended up in the Spirit World. "Am I'm dead or am i in a dream?" I asked as I looked around the white empty space. I ran forward but wasn't sure if I moving forward or running in place.

"Son......" went a male voice. I quickly jumped and looked in all directions to see where the voice was coming from but didn't see anyone. "Who's there? Where are you? Show yourself?" I in a demanding like tone. The male voice spoke again, "You have grown so much my son, ever since that day." I slowly started recognized the voice a little bit. "My sweet child." said a female voice. "you're still the same as you were 10 years ago." The female voice said in a warm softly manner. After hearing that, I quickly became desperate to know where the voices were coming from. "Your voices sounds so familiar. Where are you?" I said with my fists clenching tightly. "We're right behind you my son," said the male voice.

I turned around and saw two familiar faces and in a instant, I recognized who they were.
They were my parents standing before me and they were the same as they were 10 years ago as if they never aged. "Mother..... Father....." was the only thing I can make out. "Yes my son, it's really us... in your mind," the Father said. The Mother spoke,"Avatar Prince, you must keep the tradition going. You can't give up like this." The father joined in, "Your mother is right Avatar Prince. There's no time for death." "I can't beat her!," I said. "No matter what I do she still manage to absorb my bending! Plus she absorbing my blood! How can I fight that!?!? I don't know what to do!!!! I CAN'T DO IT!!!! I JUST CAN'T---------"

My father has gotten angry with my excuses and cut me off immediately. After that, he immediately slapped me across my face. "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY!!!!!" he said as a tear ran down his face. "Me and your mother did everything that we could to protect you from that ruthless Firelord! I'm not going to stand here and watch my son die and say that 'he can't do it!' His father said as he raised his voice louder. " YOU'RE THE PRINCE OF AVATARS AND YOU HAVE A JOB TO COMPLETE!!!!!! YOU ARE THE PROTECTOR OF THE LIVING!!!!! YOU-----!!!!!" suddenly he and his mother was turned to ashes. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I was too late to save them again. and there standing before me was the ruthless blood thirsty Firelord which was laughing at me. "All that power and you can't even save them." He said with a sick twisted laugh as those were the exact same words that he heard 10 years ago. I couldn't stand his sick twisted laugh and it was something that doesn't even belong in this world. I lost my parents twice and I couldn't the pain anymore.

(going third person point of view since Avatar Prince has black out because of rage)

Outside of Avatar Prince's mind, lightning started to crackle around him like crazy. His fists clenched very tightly. The sky had turned dark, thundering and lightning as it swallowed the sky. His body over came Imorii's grasp and suddenly he grabbed her neck. His eyes quickly opened and they were not the same as they were before. His eyes were glowing white just like Imorii's eyes. He looked at her with rage and anger as if he is staring into deeply her soul. In Imorii's eyes, she is looking at Avatar Prince but in HIS eyes, he sees someone else. He was not looking at Imorii anymore, he's looking at the Firelord that murdered his parents in a torturing manner. His hair started react to his high level of power.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Billions of cells worked in simultaneous affect analyzing the DNA within the blood, its chemical make up and energy storage method. Imorii was memorizing, and calculating there construction like some super computer analyzing all physics. She memorized the exact electrical movements in the Avatar's brain. While she was not capable of interpreting what they meant now, she'd remember them and record that data for a later time when she had mastered his internal chemical layout.

After the DNA was analyzed the mathematics of calculating multiple trillions of equations had even her seemingly limitless reflex and mental capacity stalled. Though she was growing, modifying about 0.0014% of her DNA to be more like the Avatar, but this isn't all she did. Her red sword stabbed into the blue crystal ball and the Avatar's blood drained into what was once a fish.

A thin layer no thicker than paper of crystal sheet sealed off the outside air from the water below preventing air from coming down below.

Eruptions of flesh the size of tomatoes burst out of the blue crystals which started to turn white. Any flesh that escaped was covered dripping in black oil that caught on fire under the water. Several needle like appendages grew dozens of feet at a time slicing through the water and absorbing fish and drawing them into the awkward ball. It was continuing to grow in size.

Imorii could see the amount of power stemming from the Avatar now with her eyes. She continued to absorb energy however she spaced herself 12 feet back, giving herself some distance to cushion his next attack. If he took too long however her crystals would dig into his lungs and block his ability to breath.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 am

The young 16 year old Avatar was not finished yet in his transformation. The crystals continued to grow very little inside him but it matters little to him. Lightning violently crackled the dark clouds and some struck the ground behind Avatar Prince. His fists was still shaken with rage and his hair was getting ready to stand up. Within that moment, he shouted with anger and let an incredible amount of energy that shook the very Earth itself. An eerie light erupted from him and the scene was completely cover in white light until after a second later, the Avatar's hair was glowing bright white while it was standing up in a spiky way (like a Super Saiyan 2). A white aura was engulfing around him as lightning was crackling around him at the same time. This state was very different from his Avatar State. Avatar Prince has transformed in his Ultimate State.

Avatar Prince took control of the crystals with his earth bending and pushed out normally as if the crystal showed no resistance. Finally, he crushed them with his bending until they were nothing but dust and threw the powered mess away. With the crystals gone, Imorii had no way of stealing the young Avatar's power. He looked at Imorii as imorri was looking at him. The final battle is about to occur..........
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 am

Imorii was given a surge of energy during this transformation. With the level of power that came from the Avatar her crystals were earth bent out of his chest, although the crystals absorbed most of this magic he used to do this. It was enough energy.

It was time to uneven the odds. Imorii was now able to gather her own energy at a sufficient rate to spare some of her abundance on the crystal that had been absorbing meat from fish. Eventually the blue crystals shattered and a pale version the the Avatar emerged. Imorii glided up through the water and shattered the paper thin layer of crystals on the water's surface and rose on top. She then sat plainly in her chair on the glassed surface sheet above the ocean with her katanas crossed politely over her lap and allowed her new creation to substitute her place.

For starters the the clone sent a blast of water to shatter the crystal layer and uppercut the original into the sky where he would float up. The clone didn't transform but remained in the Avatar's original state. The clone wasn't purely identical though. The clothing was different, a silvery cloth was wrapped around his being and the white glowing eyes dripped black oily tears.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 pm

The emotionless female created another clone of the Avatar with some of the bending power that she stole from him. she decided to sit on the sidelines and watch her creation take her the fight. The clone water bend a stalagmite of water that was coming toward the Avatar Prince and with great speed. The Avatar watched as the beam of water was coming closer to him and at the last minute, he teleported out the way. He reappeared above the surface and waits for the clone to meet up with him in mid air.

Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Imorii observed the brain signals that fired off electrically within the Avatar's head. She could now see how teleporting worked.

The frosty clone began to grow crystal formations from his fingertips and they soon turned into spears able to out-range the original's blades. Using wind to move he thrust with his left spear then with his right as he drew back his left spear to the outside after the thrust whether he'd hit or not and it turned into scythe.

Imorii formed a small ball in her hands and wove it into a spider. She folded the spider's legs like an umbrella than threw it like a dark into the ocean where it burrowed deep into the earth below the water.

Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:59 pm

The young Avatar watched the emotionless female threw a strange object into the water from the the corner of his eye. Whatever it was, something good won't come out of it. Having to fight a clone, and the emotionless female was already annoying enough. Looking at his clone opponent, the young Avatar decided to use the emotionless female's idea. The Avatars puts his hands together like as if he is praying and in a second later, several copys of the Avatar separated from the original and then from the copys of themselves. In total, they were 10 of him and one of the female's clone. There is no time to waste as the all took stance, including the original Avatar, and charged toward the clone or are they......
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

The magic used was visible to Imorii's eyes, no surprise would come of the technique. She would analyze the percentage of energy placed into each copy. The clone twirled its scythe in a defensive swashbuckling each looping swing leaving a sparkling string like trail of what almost looked like pixie-dust.

Imorii stuck her swords to her sides like glue and began to slowly grew a silvery plant from her hand that took the form of a bow, a very large 2 foot long one inch thick crystal arrow formed from her other hand. Large muscles strained in her arms as they grew almost to a size suggesting they didn't belong to her before she released the arrow at the Avatar's highest source of energy. The massive bolt shot in a dead strait line the same time her muscles relaxed and shrank back to their feminine size. During this time she never blinked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)   The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abomination (Project 16 vs Avatar Prince)
Page 1 of 1