Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Falcon
Nubtart
Edward Falcon

Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones! Empty
PostSubject: Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones!   Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Sun Land; Londo.
Feburary 13, 1999.

"The skies has never been any clearer, I just hope that I can get back in time for my next match!"

Said the voice of a upbeat blonde mail staring at the endless blue skies, getting himself prepared for an adventure of a lifetime. That blonde was named as Edward Falcon; the son of the great archaeologist by the name of Pride Falcon. He was a fairly strong man, mostly because of his scrapper fights when he was a child. It was until then that he took up boxing in order to chase a dream, a dream to becoming the strongest fighter in the entire world. The only person who claimed that title was none other than the wrestling champion Valgas, a man is secretly searching the Power Stones--in which, this fact is unknown to Falcon's knowledge. Despite his dedication to reach his goal, that dream would have to wait for now. Now; he has to go across the world to find the Power Stones, along with finding his father in the process. But, he isn't going alone... Oh no, Falcon was forced to bring his annoying butler by the name of Apollus to this adventure.

How are they going to travel, you ask? Well; I'm glad that you actually asked this question, Falcon and Apollus are going to travel via Hockenheim; the beloved biplane that Edward had when he still lived in his wealthy manor. "Sire; I hope you've packed all the essential items for our journey. Your dearest mother would be highly worried if you catch something prior on our search." Apollus said, walking into the Hockenhiem's Hangar while carrying suitcases belonging to both him and the young master. "Mother should understand that I'm old enough to take care of myself. Besides, it's my responsibility to go and find him anyways." Replied the red pilot, taking his attention away from the skies and runs over to his biplane that he had yet to activate.

Jumping into the cockpit, the young male takes out his keys and placed it into the ignition slot. The motor began to hum inside the biplane itself, signaling that it was working properly. "Engine's funtionaling properly, brakes works, tail is functional, steering handle is operational, propeller is working properly... Hah, seems that the old girl is ready for this adventure." Falcon said, happily slapping the fuselage of the biplane while Apollus packed in their belongings into the vehicle. "Yes, quite." Apollus responded, climbing up into the cockpit while buckling down. "Shall we be going?" Falcon looked back to his butler, placing his aviator goggles and signal a thumbs up, acknowledging that the both of them will be departing soon. As the lush green runway reveals a trail of red lights, Falcon took his full attention towards his body and gripped on to the steering handle. With his young upbeat spirit, having a strong sense of adventure; the biplane slowly drives itself on the runway, picking up speed while slowly levitating itself off the ground.

Soon after, the Hockenhiem took off into the skies! It was a great day for flying, not a single cloud in the skies would stop them from searching for the legendary Power Stones. Apollus looked over while struggling to put on his aviator helmet and said-- "Master Falcon, do you still have your Power Stone with you?" Falcon couldn't take his attention away for a moment, he only replied by saying that he still have the stone in his possession, placed within the pockets inside his flight jacket. They began to leave the country borderline and end up flying through the Atlantic Ocean. During their fight, the could began to roll in while getting darker than usual. Apollus gulped, while Falcon just gave off a smug grin.

"You see this, Apollus? This is how our adventures should start like, just like in those Indiana Jones movies! Hahahah~!"

"You're not going in there, are you?!"

"Yes, Apollus. Yes, we are!"

That, was a pretty bad idea; since Biplanes aren't strong enough to withstand a storm, especially when it was gradually evolving into a severe thunderstorm. However, something seemed different about this one; it reeks of a horrible presence that was ripping through space and time. Lightning surrounded the Hockenhiem, winds and clouds began to encircle the the entire plane while it was struggling to get through the treacherous skies. Slowly, but surely, Falcon was starting to become worried. He isn't sure on how long his biplane will sustain in flight, so he had to find a way out as soon as possible.

"Apollus! If things start to get hectic, I need you to eject yourself out of the plane and head back to Londo! Understand?!" The butler looked at Falcon with a shocked expression. "Are you MAD?!" I can't go back under these conditions! Also, I will not leave you by yourself, it's my job to protect you! What will your mother say when--... AAK!" Lightning directly struck the wing of the biplane, setting it on fire. "Apollus, do what I say; I can take care of myself, you know!" The butler refused, he wasn't going to leave Edward for anything else since he was determined to protect him with his life. This however, didn't meet up to Falcon's orders, so he flipped a switch that shoot the seat that Apollus was into the skies, opening a parachute that kept the butler in the skies until either he safely hits water or gets shot down by the wave of lightning bolts. Apollus shouted out the name of his master as the biplane flies deep into the storm. Strangely enough, the lightning bolts began to immediately focus on Edward more than the butler himself. It was clear that someone... or something is after the Red Hurricane.

The Hockenhiem was taking damage from left to right, beginning to go through a combustion of flames with Edward still operating it. "C'mon, old girl; don't fall apart on me yet!" He cried, holding on to the steering handle for dear life. Then, a small fracture of light pierced through the stormy clouds; it was a way out! "Alright, Hockenhiem... I want you to pull through this one, we're going to make it until the end! I believe in you!!" With words of motivation to comfort his biplane (Who isn't alive, and just did that in order to comfort himself.), the male was sent into a tailspin while his vehicle accelerated towards the light. The flames began to hug Edward with it's piercing touch, if he doesn't eject now... he'll be roasted into a crisp. He vigorously screamed throughout the storm, coming close to the light as it engulfed him and his plane in the process.

Aoharu City [Rivals Schools: United by Fate.], Japan.
Timeline Unknown

Edward began to wake up on the side of the beach. His clothes were drenched in salt water, and his biplane was nowhere to be seen. He slowly got himself off the ground and tries to brush the sand that was sticking onto his clothing. Saldy, the salt water made it nearly impossible to get rid of some that were attached to his attire. "Gee, that was a painful landing... Where did I end up in?" He questioned, looking around his area to notice a group of individuals in their swimming suits that were staring at him. Some called out and asked if Edward was alright, but the male couldn't tell on what they were saying. Falcon said-- "If you're asking about my condition, I'm quite alright... Though, I can't say the same with my pl--... WAIT, WHERE'S MY PLANE?!" Falcon quickly rushed throughout the beach while looking for the Hockenhiem, unfortunately... the biplane was nowhere to be seen. Then, it came to Falcon's realization that the vehicle couldn't crash land in this country since he awaken on the side of the beach while being soaking wet. So, he assumes that Hockenhiem was taking a dirt nap in the bottom of the ocean... Well, more like a sand nap.

Falcon grieved deeply for his lost, but he couldn't give up now; he had to continue on what he was set out to do... Find Pride Falcon and the other Power Stones that were around the world. To start off his adventure, he decided to find himself a place where he could get some new clothes and wash out his old ones. But first, he needs to figure out on where he could get it. So, he asked if anyone speak English. Fortunately, one of them answered. The person who helped wasn't fully adapted to the Falcon's language, but at least she understand most of what the male was saying. "Thank you, ma'am. Is there a way I can get new clothes and a place to wash my old ones?" Edward was in luck, the woman directed him to a well recognized laundry place that can deal with his clothing, even if most of his clothes were made of leather. Before he could go there, he wanted to get some new set of clothes.

An hour later, Falcon was currently waiting for his old clothes to finish drying. Of course, his female companion has to pay for him since there wasn't a nearby place to exchange his currency with the money that this country goes by. His new attire was a pearl white T-shirt, tanish outdoor shorts, and white sneakers to replace his other clothes for the time being. While he was waiting, the male was looking at the Power Stone that his father mailed to him prior to his adventure. Falcon sighed slightly and said-- "What a dumb way to start off my journey, I hope Apollus manages to get back safe and soundly. Wait, what am I saying? Of course, he's doing fine! I shouldn't be worried since that butler gets out in tougher situations than anyone else I know!" Then again, that doesn't help that Falcon doesn't have any vehicle to travel with; but at least he'll be able to search this area for a Power Stone. That is, if Japan possess one.
Back to top Go down
E. Aster Bunnymund
Awesomeness
E. Aster Bunnymund

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones!   Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Surely, he was not one to be in a world of humans, but he seemed to have landed in a strange place. He knew his tunnels from his magical holes could take him anyplace. Taking him to any place around the world. However, maybe he would take his smaller, less form to avoid confusion and scare people. He was in a park in a city of course. A park with water, some swans and children playing. Surely, people will take notice of a six foot tall rabbit man walking around. Maybe people would think he would be a person in a costume. A poor, confused person. Giving a sigh, he popped his head out of his hole.

"Eh, what is this? I heard of this place before... Land of the Rising Sun is it?"

He placed his front paws on the surface of the earth, pulling himself out of his hole. His long ears twitched as he would dust his fur off. There were people. They didn't take notice of him. Thank god. Giving off a sigh, he couldn't help but smile at the children playing around the park and the elderly relaxing.

The rabbit man? He was nearly six foot tall. Taller than any normal rabbit you may see. His fur was a light grey-blue with some darker blue stripes on his fur. His belly was a white colour as well. He wore leather wraps on his back legs and arm gauntlet guards on his wrists. His eyes were green. Green as the grass on a fresh spring day.

"Now. Why am I here? Was I summoned or did I take a wrong turn going back to me warren?"

He started to wander around around, making some flowers grow as his paws touched the earth. He would give a smile. Spring time was near anyway. Time for green grass, baby birds to hatch and even flowers to bloom. However, something caught his eye. A strange brown and black furry creature? Was this a tanuki? Or a raccoon dog that some people would call? Most people confused them as raccoon, which were creatures in the western side of the world. Seems like it was waddling back to it's home. The large bunny-man gave a shrug. However, he froze again when he heard a couple voices shouting. Two voices belonging to children no less.

"Usagi!" One shouted.

"Mite! Usagi! Kawaii!" A younger one yelled.

Aster's ears lowered. He loved children and he hopped they did believe in him. He also hoped that they didn't kick him in the shins or yank at his ears, tail or his own fuzzy pelt.

"Eh?" Only his left ear remained drooped while his right ear perked up. These children seemed excited and rather cute. Sitting on the grass, he pulled out a couple eggs and a small brush, painting them. Both of the children. one being a little boy and the other a little girl watched him as he painted the eggs. He soon finished as he would present them to the children. He gave a warm smile, his ears perking up.

"Dozo." He said. Sure, his Japanese wasn't the best, but he was still learning. Human language books he borrowed from ol' Saint Nick's library did help.

Both of the children took the eggs. One egg being painted a brilliant red with white streaks across it and the other being pink with yellow zig-zaggy like lines. Giving off some giggles, they tackled him with a hug. Something Bunnymund did not like too much. But hey, children were children.

"Arigatou!" Both children said in unison. Bunny couldn't help but hug them back. He sat up as he would wave his paw.

"Douitashimashite!" He replied back.

After the kids disappeared, now he needed to know where he was. HE sure could take a tunnel and pop out of some place, but maybe he could... try to blend in. He sure seen something like this in some media before. Was it something that had turtles dressing up to blend in with humans? However, people would think he would be crazy to strut in any shop and ask for clothing. They'd think he was just crazy.

It would never hurt to try, now would it? Now what would he wear?

It wasn't long until he reached a small shop in a busy town. Many, many people walked down the footwalks, the streets. All carrying various devices such as cellphones and ipads. Children would be playing on their video game doo-dads, something they'd got for their birthdays or the holidays. He entered the shop as he just earned a confused look from the shop keeper. An old shopkeeper who just pulled off his glasses and wiped them off.

"I seen strange things, but... yesh.." He said to himself as he watched Bunny browse through some clothing. It didn't take him long as he purchased a black turtleneck shirt, a red vest, a long red coat and a pair of red trousers. Sure, the clothing may look like a certain someone in a few years, but it was all he could like and find. Now... if the big rabbit man had some cash or at least a wallet. Fur didn't have magical pockets. He did have a pouch.

"G'day sir." Bunny said in his tone. "I like to purchase these garnets. I dun' have a lot of cash on me and..."

The male shop keeper just stared at him, mouth a gape. Sure, he did make a lot of money, but seeing a talking, man sized rabbit in his shop, purchasing clothes just weirded him out. HE has seen strange before and stranger. He always had costumed people enter his shop anyway.

"Sir! I do not mind! It's on the house! I mean, It is not everyday I get people like you here! I normally get cross dressers or wild tourists!"

Giving a smile, Bunny gave a thumbs up with his paw.

"Thanks mate! Plus, happy spring!"

After leaving the shop, Bunny, now wearing what he had purchased wandered around the streets. Now he could blend in. If he could hide his ears. Ah well. People judge by appearance anyway. It's not like anyone would care if a sixfoot tall rabbit wearing clothing would be a bother. This was when he passed by a near by laundry place and seeing a human, gazing at a stone. This seemed to interest him no less.

However, what would a rabbit man go into a laundromat anyway for? Maybe ask for directions? Who knew. Who knew."

Back to top Go down
Edward Falcon
Nubtart
Edward Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones!   Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 pm

It wasn't before long until his clothes were finished, now the blonde male has to go and pay for this. Oh wait, that's right... He doesn't have the right funding. So, he looks around for the female who brought her here in the first place only to find out that she vanished. "Wait a minute, where did she go?!" Falcon cried in panic, worried that this woman won't come back to pay for his clothes. He couldn't pay it for himself, since he lost his wallet during the crash of his biplane along with the fact that he only had Euros other than Yen... or whatever currency this country has. "... I really can't leave this place, I don't want this person to go and burn my clothing if I don't come back in time...!" He groaned, sulking down in his chair for the time being. In this state, the chances for him to spot the anthropomorphic rabbit coming by will be little to no acknowledgement. Looks like he's going to be in this state until someone physically wakes him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones!   Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misadventures of Edward Falcon: The Search of the Power Stones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: Namco x Capcom-
Jump to: