Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Casual Shit.

Go down 
+10
Aguri Madoka
Sparda
Prince the Badgerhog
Sonic the Hedgehog
E. Aster Bunnymund
Sonku
Heartless
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Goku
Dante "Impy" Sparda
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

What shall our opening be for our show?
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Night terror wrote:
What shall our opening be for our show?

Oh, thread got cured again and um...

Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Go~ Gadget~ Go~
Back to top Go down
TheAvatarPrince
N/A
TheAvatarPrince

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 am

A nice game of Football anyone?
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm more of a baseball person. Soccer pretty much bores me. Just telling you the honest truth.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Guess some people have different taste in something else. National Football is pretty much considered a fun sport to me.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 pm

I don't like any sports! 8D
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Cirque D'Ciel IX wrote:
Guess some people have different taste in something else. National Football is pretty much considered a fun sport to me.

Favourite Team?
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

FC Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Germany and Australia of course.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Epic
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm

My favorite football team is the Falcons. (US Football)

My favorite baseball team are The Braves.
I like their Tomahawk Chop chant theme.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm

This is better than spamming images and shit. I was never one for American Football. Now Australian Rules Football is pretty deadly.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 am

I was a gymnast, so I've always been a freakishly strong beast. I liked playing soccer too on competitive teams and was very lucky to have some really good teams. Of the seven times I played I got one team too young to place rank, one that never did, one that got 3rd out of about 16 teams, two that got 2nd out of about 16, and two that got 1st out of about 16, one of which even dominated and got forth in the county championship against about 16 different cities. I still find tackle football with my bros to be more fun than soccer though. We used to always fuck each other up in the park. I also dominated high jump in 6th grade getting 4'2". I tried again in 8th but some kids who actually were on a track team and trained with a couch got 5'2" and since I never practiced technique I got 4'8". I used to hike too, took on the Grand Canyon going from North Rim to South Rim on the Bright Angel trail when I was fourteen and took on Mt. Whitney, elevation 14,497ft when I was 11. For the longest while I've been lazy and just weight lifting, though recently I've just started boxing, we'll see where this leads.

In short, what I'm really trying to say is; Sage, get with the program.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Even if it just talking a walk around your neighbourhood, still get with the program. I use to dislike sports when I was younger, until I took up kick boxing and martial arts in RL

Off topic, does anyone know were I can get some decent and non tear-able leather? I do not want any faux leather. I plan on making a holder-pouch for a knife I recently got. I wanna paint Nero's crest and deck it with feathers on the side.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm

I don't watch sports! Well, I did get a soccer ball from my brother as a birthday present one year, but when it comes to physical activity, I prefer dancing. :I
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Sheena Fujibayashi wrote:
I don't watch sports! Well, I did get a soccer ball from my brother as a birthday present one year, but when it comes to physical activity, I prefer dancing. :I

Dancing is exercise in a way.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Dante Sparda "Impy" wrote:

Off topic, does anyone know were I can get some decent and non tear-able leather? I do not want any faux leather. I plan on making a holder-pouch for a knife I recently got. I wanna paint Nero's crest and deck it with feathers on the side.

Hey Dante, I just asked my boss where you can leather from.
He told me that you can check a store that fixes leather items and such. He's not completely sure if they'll give you some. If they do, you MIGHT have to pay for it denping on the store you go to. Not the BEST answer my boss and I cann give you,, but at least I tried to help. Sorry if this is not helpful enough.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks for that. I am also gonna head down to the joint where I get my incense and get either rabbit or bobcat fur (humanely treated.) to line my holder. I should take a picture of the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Dante Sparda "Impy" wrote:
Thanks for that. I am also gonna head down to the joint where I get my incense and get either rabbit or bobcat fur (humanely treated.) to line my holder. I should take a picture of the dagger.

No problem! I'm happy to help. :D

I need to get a sword case for my short katana. Forgot what the name of the katana. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Casual Shit.    Random Casual Shit.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Casual Shit.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4