Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bloodstained Path

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Revy sighed in relief seeing Remy was okay and she saw him holding the briefcase that he told her to take.

"Shit…"

She sets the RPG down next to her and awaited for Remy to scold her for forgetting to take the briefcase but he seemed more exhausted rather than angry.

"I admit I wanted to see what weapon you were referring to. This is a pretty sweet ass car."

The mercenary puts her feet up on the passenger seat and lays back with her hands on the back of her head to relax since there was no sign of cops. Just like Remy she had forgotten about the money bag on her back and she takes it off and tosses it into the bottom of the passenger seat. She digs through her shorts pocket and takes out a cigarette. She puts it aside and searches her other pocket for a lighter but she doesn't feel it. Revy scoffs and looks at Remy.

"It's all part of the job and you can call me Rebecca if you like."

Revy usually never told anyone her real name but she felt Remy had earned the right to know her actual name. She felt a bit happy that he felt the need to thank her. She places her hand on his shoulder.

"You got a light homie?"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 am

"Rebecca….beautiful name. I assume you hate being called Becky?"

Revy had given the Frenchman the nickname "Remington" and wanted to see what she thought of his nickname for her. Hearing her question, Remy opened up the glove compartment where a lighter, a pack of Winterfresh gum, and a crumbled up $50 dollar bill laid. He grabs the lighter and hands it to her and closes the glove compartment. Remy puts his hand under his seat and took out a key with a keychain of the Omega symbol attached to it.

He looks behind Revy and ahead of him and sees no sign of any police cars approaching. Remy leans back on the seat and tilts his head up to look at the sky. Endless grey clouds covered the sky. He knew that he should start the car and drive back to his home, but he wanted to relax.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Revy grabs the lighter but leaves her hand on Remy's shoulder.

"Last guy that called me that ended up with a bullet between the fucking eyes. Revy, Rebecca or Becca are fine."

She taps his shoulder as she goes back to laying back on the backseat grabbing the cigarette and putting it on her lips. She lights it and takes a puff and she exhales the smoke. The mercenary really needed a smoke after all the craziness she went through. Revy looked at Remy and at the cigarette in her lips and she takes it out.

"Sucks that I don't have a second one to offer it to him…" She thought.

Revy leans forward to offer the cigarette to the Frechman.

"Wanna take a hit before you drive?"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 am

"I'll make sure to not call you that."

Remy spins the car key around his right index finger a couple of times and tosses it into the air and catches it in his palm. He turns to grab the cigarette and takes a long puff and he exhales the smoke and he hands it back to Revy.

"Thanks, I needed that."

He puts the key in and the radio starts playing "Running with the devil" by Van Halen at full volume. The Frenchman doesn't bother to turn it down or put on his seatbelt and Remy turns to the left and exits the parking lot. He puts his foot down on the pedal and starts going at 80+ MPS. If the police were stupid enough to send more fools to be slaughtered, he had another weapon ready with a push of a button. Sure enough, after the song is over more sirens can be heard. Remy hits the brakes and turns to look at Revy.

"Sorry to have you watch our backs again so soon, Revy. However..."

He pushes the button next to the radio and a machine gun loaded with multiple bullet belts rises from the trunk. It was a turret he had installed when he stole the car on a mission a few months back.

"I'm sure you'll have some fun this time."

With a smirk, Remy turns his attention to the road and starts driving and the song "Cop Killer" by Body Count starts playing and his smirk grows bigger seeing how fitting this song is for this situation
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 pm

The mercenary takes the cancer stick back and lays back on the seat. The blasting intro to the Van Halen song made her jump a bit at first but Revy closed her eyes to relax while Remy drove them back to his home. The song was relaxing since Revy did like Rock music. After a few minutes she hears sirens and opens her eyes and sees several cop cars coming after them and she tosses the cigarette aside.

"Don't these fucking pigs learn?"

Remy's car suddenly coming to a halt made her look ahead to see why he stopped.

"Remington?"

The words he uttered had her in disbelief until she saw a turret rise out of the trunk of the car.

"A fucking turret?!" She thought.

Revy took a moment to marvel at the turret. She had always wanted to use one and now the opportunity has come. This has been a crazy day for the mercenary and now she got to use a turret. She turned around and got on her knees as she put her right index finger on the trigger and looked down the iron sights of the gun. Eager to shoot Revy licks her lips and starts shooting. Cop Killer was a song she really liked and she smirks.

"Oh Remington you have good taste in music and guns!"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 am

Remy chuckles hearing Revy's compliment over the gunfire. It was a straight path for a few miles, but he figured the cops would be dead before they reached the intersection. He turns his head to see how Revy was doing and sees explosions and flying limbs behind them and he nods in approval. He turns his attention back to the road ahead.

"Hmm, seems like I get to have fun too."

A police roadblock was set up ahead to try to stop the Frenchman and the mercenary. Next to the steering wheel was a switch that read "Fucking Dead" on the label and Remy pushes it up and four rocket launchers pop out from the side of the car doors and two machine gun barrels come out from the headlights. Remy puts his middle finger in the air flipping off the cops and he honks the horn twice and 4 rockets are fired towards the roadblock. The whole roadblock combusts and explodes clearing a path for the car.

"I wonder if these dumb motherfuckers will still come after us seeing what weaponry this car has…" He thought.

The machine guns stay and the rocket launchers retract to be reloaded. Remy drives past the wreckage. Cop Killer ends and Riot Act by Exodus starts to play and the Frenchman says out loud.

"How are you doing back there, Revy?
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Revy kept her smirk as she kept firing away at all the cop cars and seeing them crash into one another. The vibration of the turret's recoil made the mercenary felt a bit turned on and she laughs loving the rush going through her body. For the moment the cars had all been destroyed and she keeps her hands on the gun. When Remy spoke Revy thought he was talking to himself and she turned to look ahead and see the roadblock up ahead.

"Fuck..."

She watched the Frenchman flip a switch and saw rocket launchers and gun barrels come out. Revy was speechless and only watched since she was in shock seeing all the heavy weaponry that a simple flip of a switch produced. Remy honking the horn twice and witnessing the destruction of the roadblock made Revy snap out of her daze.

"Fucking hell that was awesome!"

Despite the music blasting she was able to hear Remy's words just fine.

"I'm doing fucking great! Seeing that shit you pulled just now was fucking amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bloodstained Path
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: One X One-
Jump to: