Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last person to post wins!

Go down 
+29
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonku
TheAvatarPrince
Prince the Badgerhog
Cirque D'Ciel IX
E. Aster Bunnymund
Shale
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Heartless
Alucard
Goku
Wataru Kurenai
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Amara Centauri
Merry Nightmare
Remy
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Black Rock Shooter
Stevenstine Konstentien
Aguri Madoka
Akira Date
Sayaka Miki
Tysol Stoynir
Alcyone Centauri
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Night terror
Leangle
Jace Asune
The Imaginations Figment
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

Last person to post wins! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm

._.

Its the warm ones you want to watch out for.
Because, you know what to expect with the cold ones.

:3
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Cirque D'Ciel IX wrote:
>Claims that she's a warm hearted person.

>Her true intentions is to take away my Fource and increase her elemental power.

And then she can have a fire heart! Or a core that is the inverted existence of the universe...
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm

SPAM
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Merr~
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Coocoocachoo~
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:03 pm

I am the walrus, I am the walrus, coo coo cachoo~
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Due to recent events, This week there will be no winner. Everyone can find a song, and post the link to the song. The songs that are up by the end of the week. I will put up in the video of the week. One song per person. This will be the last song you will post here, And a bit of a goodbye song. The site is not going to go down. It will be kept up for as long as possable, maybe forever. However, it will be closed. We are moving to a bigger space. One I feel that you all deserve due to all of your guys hard work into posting, and being active on this site. You can go to the Forum annoucments for the link to the new site. ~Management Staff.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

This is my song. I feel it symbolizes both the end and a new beginning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Boring...~!

You already had a turn; make way for something even better I have in store for this website.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Kitty, everyone gets to post a video.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Boring! *makes the love topic more interesting by adding this* ALL HYAINS MUST BOW BEFORE ME! THE GREAT SHALE! NO ONE WILL DARE CHALLENGE MY POWER. MY ABSOLUTE POWER MUWHAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!

FOOLISH ALCYONE AND CYRUS!

Strong legs crossed the gravel crunching it with each long stride. Flexible metal plates bent and contoured to the uneven terrain snapping the small rocks into smaller ones. The lone figure walked along a dusty trail wearing a green hooded cloak.

However this was no secretive figure, the hood was not utilized, her feet made no effort to sneak nor was she alone. A few occasional Hylains were up about jogging the trail giving a friendly passing wave as the sun came up.

The pointy eared girl nodded back occasionally responding with a "Hey" or "Morning". No one so much as noticed the threat headed their way; no one noticed she was more than just your average Hylain.

Eventually this twenty year looking girl reached the perimeter limit within the town that civilians were allowed to pass.

"Halt, that's far enough little missy," the guard gave an amused chortle. "We have protocol that states-"

A rather rude interruption came in the form of a sledgehammer. Before pain could even be felt he was looking at the sky somehow his whole body lifted off the ground by something he didn't even see. He looked down at his chest to see his breast plate bent in. He almost gasped but the metal prevented his lungs from expanding as it was constantly pressing down on his heart. Now the pain came, but it was too late. The quick footed girl was already to work on the next batch of guards, their swords having no effect against the weight of her weapons.

He was not dead but was loosing air fast... of all ways to die suffocation... He tried to pry the metal with his sword sliding it under his collar and leveraging his sword against the inside. It wasn't helping much, and he was getting tired, numb. Not much more was experienced and then a fuzzy grey took over his conscience.

The false Hylain smiled, some of her blood rather enjoyed, perhaps boiled at the excitement of battle. Three guards came at her at once. However one stumbled as his sword became crowded with the others and fear of friendly fire overtook his honest conscience. One came with a horizontal slash to the stomach and the other a thrust for the kidney, this was attempted to go below her guard as she was holding her hammers high to defend her face. She lifted up her boot allowing the armor on her shin to block the horizontal slash while delivering a massive swipe to the assailant's side with such ferocious speed that it pushed into the thrusting guard causing him to flat out miss without even demanding she block. A quick step to re-establish two feet on the ground and she plowed between them to punch the third passive guard with her hammer and turn around to swipe the off balance one using her spin to muster up even more momentum to the point where her strike at the collar proved lethal as a burst of acceleration rippled through and unhinged the top of his unfortunate spine.

Hollers were being called out now. She placed her sledgehammers back and withdrew a sword and axe. The intimidation was already established by letting them view how they could be tossed aside. Now for the speed to take on the swarms.

A momentary reprieve was given as she quickly climbed up some vines and pulled herself atop the crenulations.

"Archers! Fire!"

She couldn't help but smirk as sparkling green magic swirled around the quivers and the wooden shafts of the arrows began to extend and wrap around the necks of all the archers, their bows twisted into handcuffs, and the neck vines increased in pressure until the whole platoon was dropping like gagging flies.

She could care less about the guards she'd missed, half the ones she'd hit survived. The few in her way would be less lucky as she no longer had blunt weapons on hand. Skipping quickly across roof tops she was ahead of the alarm, moving at a pace that the chain of shouts was having trouble keeping up with. Finally she found the window of opportunity she was looking for, literally.

The violent woman on a mission entered the room to find another woman with quite similar ears. They perked up aware of the noise as footsteps carefully landed on the stone floor seeming more quite than would be expected possible by metal on stone. "Link how many times do I have to tell you to use the front door?"

A weird creaking sound could be heard on the actual door just then. Zelda glanced over to see the lock had grown over with wood and the door had fused to the wall. "Oh I'm not link," a rather feminine voice responded.

Zelda spun around quickly, "Who are you?" The question came before her eyes even had a fair chance to assess the situation, however her questioned would have remained for this person was clearly not someone she had by any means been acquainted with.

The woman was tall, considerably more than herself, her cloak was worn with cuts from weapons, though no blood seemed to be dripping from under her garment and a pair of metal shoes poked below the green flap. "I am 'Wolf'".

Zelda silently glanced at the floor and reiterated the name, as her brow wrinkled perplexed. That wrinkle never lifted as her face did meeting eye to eye, she was angry alright. Alarmed and obviously not welcoming such an intrusion. She grabbed some heavy books off the shelf and back stepped a bit.

"What does it matter? You will be dead anyways." Wolf watched with a smug grin as Zelda almost tripped at these words. "Let me tell you something before you die."

Zelda drew a deep breath.

"Scream and I kill you now." Wolf's cloak fell to the floor and a crystal arrow was pointed straight at Zelda's face.

Zelda looked back her fingers strolling over her cabinet as if to grab some secret weapon or find something. Wolf didn't seem to mind this panicked desperation and began talking again. "Wolves are not evil creatures. They are not born fortunate princesses like you. They have to take what they need to survive."

Zelda reached for her cabinet and gave a tug on the drawer but it had been locked up the same way as the door.

"You may be able to live your life in peace but some of us are not that fortunate. Some of us have to kill to survive." The tall lady reached onto her belt and before Zelda could react a twirling dagger stuck onto the cabinet between her fingers. "Congratulations, you are now also a wolf."

It appeared to Zelda this was some highly trained assassin. Why she was wasting time with small talk was beyond her. Perhaps this woman was simply too arrogant to realize her mistake. A tingle of flame rested in Zelda's hand, perhaps this mistake was her own chance to win. The flames settled down. "What is it you want from me?" Her face was blood red, as if holding back rage or the need to cry. In fact, it was a bit of both.

"Your kingdom."

Zelda cringed at the thought of this person slaughtering and enslaving her people.

"Don't worry, I will be just as good a ruler as you." The green eyed assassin seemed to read her thoughts. "You have nothing to gain for them by killing me. That knife is for you, if you want to be a wolf like me and survive then that is your choice. Otherwise you can die silently and no one will ever notice."

Zelda fell into tears. "My people will never serve you!"

The tall woman took out a second dagger. "Who said anything about them serving me? They will see their queen Zelda in the flesh everyday and smile as they follow my every command."

It took Zelda a moment to catch up, but eventually it hit her, that thought in the back of her head she didn't want to think about. She hastily reached for the knife, now keen on defending herself. As her hand laid down upon the hilt the other knife shot across the room and sank in. She grimaced in pain retreating her grip.

"No, no! You wouldn't!" She insisted whilst clutching her wrist.
"What's that my elf ears hear?" Shale looked to the side appearing almost off guard. "Guards? If you'll excuse me I need to change skins." The desk behind Zelda was one step ahead of the apparent scream that would come, as mahogany branches reached around her mouth like a hand and muffled the noise. The larger assassin delivered a hefty punch to the stomach to reduce the squirming as she needed to be precise.

Zelda screamed and wiggled as much as she could as the sliver blade glided under her skin peeling it off while she was still alive. The forearms were cut first, then along the back of her shoulder and a stinging incision was made across the neck and under the jaw as Zelda could feel her face begin to slide off.

How she was conscious she didn't know, only that the pain had to end; It had too. Every second she was alive seemed like more pain than she'd be willing to accept in trade for keeping her past years growing up and experiencing life. Shuddering convulsions of pain became so intense she finally passed out and died from trauma as the blade slid under her back.

Several moments later, guards came rushing in. The door had long since been returned to normal and was unlocked. Even with their tremendous weight, the double oak doors slammed apart as the guards rushed in. "Lady Zelda are you alright?"

"Um hello? What's the matter?" Zelda looked down on them.

Perhaps she was taller than he remembered. "Rumors of an attack my lady! We just had to make sure you were alright."

"Oh?!" Zelda said in some worry. "Where is this? I need to see immediately, and send word to Link, I'd trust he better take a look at this scene."

"Right away, it will be done." He nodded to two soldiers, as one other stayed with him. "You should stay with us queen."

"That won't be necessary."

"But Zelda your majesty..."

"Am I not in charge? I don't plan to lead with fear being what I show our people when this happens. You may call me foolish, but every leader needs to show courage and that I am not afraid. Focus your efforts on the courtyard, that is my wisdom, and with wisdom and courage power can be overcome." Zelda gave a bit of a smile as she saw the subtle hint of how this succeeded in the past play out on their faces giving them a bit of hope back.

As they left the room, hope however would soon be fading. "Shale do you have the body?" A mysterious man dressed to look like a guard finally asked. "Or should I say Wolf?"

The false Zelda grinned, "What was I too fast cleaning up the blood for you to find it on your own?"

The cloaked man took Shale's hand and held it. He turned her wrist. "I can't even see the seems where it healed back together," he said finally letting go of the wrist.

"Dump it in Lake Hylia; make sure the fish are near." Shale motioned to a rolled up tapestry. "Don't worry, you and your men will be promoted soon enough. I just got to make some quick changes to this political system."

The hooded figure gave a nod as he lifted the tapestry over his shoulder with some difficulty and made his way out in public eye not so much as drawing a second glance from onlookers to have suspicion of what had just actually taken place.

Several hours later a lone horseman with a tapestry aback his horse arrived at the lake. He wasn't alone from what he could see. He'd have to wait until this small group of people left, but what to do now that he was here? He had no plan of how to make his loitering look normal. He didn't have any fishing rod. His thoughts dictated perhaps, he should leave, no wait for them and hope they didn't become curious, or maybe he should kill them. He waited for a while hoping they'd go, then he decided it must be best to act lost and turn around. He allowed his horse a quick drink, perhaps this would appear not too noticeable as afterward he saddled up ready to move out. He could always return at night to finish the deed.

NO RESPECT 4LYFE KAZAM! ~

Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Needs more Ganon.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:50 pm

I KNOW RITE?
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:42 am

Looks like Zat won.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:08 am

Well I'm always out to promote new flash animators; and after a strenuous 1 minute search I found something. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:55 am

I'm using Shale as my replacement for this shit, his victory is my victory~!
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Cirque D'Ciel IX wrote:
I'm using Shale as my replacement for this shit, his victory is my victory~!

Oh YEAH! *kisses my manly ass biceps one by one*

thankyou~
thankyou~
*bows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post wins!   Last person to post wins! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last person to post wins!
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25