Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outbreak in Southtown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

Outbreak in Southtown Empty
PostSubject: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 am

The chatter of people filled the cafe and the "Sneering Blaze" Ash Crimson was sitting at the table in the middle. The TV was on a news channel, but no one was watching it. It was early in the morning and an overcast sky filled the light blue eyes of the bored young man as he looked out the window. He had a newspaper next to him and a cup full of coffee and a piece of apple pie in front of him. The waitress had handed him the newspaper, but he didn't bother to pick it up. Ash was wearing a sleeveless black shirt with the word Blaze on the front and a skull that was surrounded with green flames on the bottom of the word. He had black jeans and black steel toed boots and his blond hair was loose.

"I know I've been M.I.A around these parts for awhile, but man is it still as boring as ever…"

WIth a sigh, he looked at the newspaper cover where the words in bold print read: South Town Daily and at the bottom it read "Iori Yagami Still Missing!" He picks up the newspaper with his right hand and the coffee cup with his left and he takes a sip and sets it back down. He smirks at the picture of the redhead since he is flipping off the camera. He picks up the piece of apple pie and eats it in one bite and he opens the newspaper to read more about Iori's disappearance.

"Hmm… last seen with Leona Heidern. I guess either Orochi is back or they both fell in love and ran away. How disgusting."

Ash crumbles the newspaper and tosses it behind him. He drinks the rest of the coffee and stands up to leave, but the TV catches his attention when the words Breaking News flash across the screen and it changes to a helicopter view of a city in ruins.

"We have breaking news! A viral outbreak has reached us here in South Town! As you can see here, several creatures have ravaged parts of the city and are on the hunt for anyone. This is a similar incident that happened to Raccoon City many years ago and we hope we can avoid any casualties. We suggest that everyone remain inside and stay calm. The army should be here shortly and-"

The TV suddenly cuts off and an explosion is heard outside and a helicopter crashes onto the cafe where the entrance was, crushing the people that were there. The sickening sound of crushing bones and blood splatter made Ash smirk and low groans could be heard from a distance. The remaining people that were still in the cafe run off, but they see that they are surrounded by more zombies and they start to back away towards the back entrance where several zombies break the door and run inside. The trickster quickly surrounds his body with green flames and runs past the zombies, burning whichever ones were foolish enough to try to grab him. He puts his hands in his pockets and the green flames vanish when he turns to see the people being devoured by the zombies.

"I take back what I said earlier, South Town now really is fun.♪"

He starts to walk towards the city center to see what kind of creatures he'll find there.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 pm

"As if ugly creatures like yourselves will actually get to kill someone as beautiful as me."

Vega removed the blood stained mask upon his face and wiped it off with a rag he found in the counter. He looked at the mutilated corpses he had just killed as he proceeds to clean his claws. He was shirtless only wearing his trademark yellow and purple spandex with a red sash around his waist and brown loafers. The masked assassin was dropped off here to kill several people, but he can only came here to look for his friend, Iori Yagami. The sudden outbreak of the creatures made Vega suspect that Shadaloo was behind this since a similar thing happened once in a Shadaloo laboratory.

"These may be connected to the disappearance of Iori and Leona. Hmm, to think that Iori may have ran away with the blue haired beauty."

He chuckles a bit as he finishes cleaning his claws and tosses the rag aside and places the mask back on his face. He was inside a gun store which had been raided already, but there was a sawn off shotgun and dual uzi's behind Vega. He picked up the shotgun and put the gun strap around his back and the shotgun hanged behind his back. He had a gym bag full of shotgun shells and clips for the uzi's laying next to him since the person who was gonna take the last two guns and ammo bag was killed by the zombies and Vega took the bag. The Spaniard took the uzi's and placed them inside the bag and zipped it up and he picks it up and walks outside. He looks up at the overcast sky and looks around for any sign of creatures. He spots a black speck in the distance and goes to see who or what that is. Getting closer, he recognizes who it is.

"It's that kid that stole Iori's flames… I thought he was dead."

He jumps up the nearest building and waits for Ash to pass by and the thought hits him that the trickster may be connected to Iori's disappearance. He puts the gym bag over his shoulder and crouches and jumps aiming his claws towards Ash's back.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:21 am

Despite Vega's efforts of trying to be sneaky, Ash was already aware of his presence. He does a 180 turn and looks up as he sees the Spaniard leap off to attack him and with a smirk, he sidesteps him.

"Attacking someone from behind, what kind of man are you?"

He puts his hand out and it gets engulfed by green flames. He puts his right leg forward preparing to attack Vega, but he recognizes who the masked man is.

"Oh. Well, if it isn't Señor Vega!♪"

The green flames vanish from his hand and he smiles more realizing this man isn't a threat to him. He wasn't aware that he and Iori were friends and only knows Vega from the reports about him attaining the Pandora's Box from the Antarctic and from hearing about vain and narcissistic he is.

"I'm surprised you're not in front of a mirror telling yourself how beautiful you are."

He chuckles as he awaits a very angry response from Vega and the thought of it makes him chuckle more.

Back to top Go down
Stevenstine Konstentien
Awesomeness
Stevenstine Konstentien

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:47 pm

pulling up to a bar type building and parking her pathfinder, running over something and hearing the thump and feeling the bump. Growling to herself as she grips the wheel and closes her eyes. Rocking front and back in a slight fit. " God fucking damn it! What the fuck did I just run over!" Looking out the window, taking a deep breath, before opening the door. Slipping from the seat as her feet land on the ground. knees bend slightly then bounce her frame back up. Black jeans and a black ruffle sweeter hugged her legs and frame.

Walking to the front of the car to see the dead body. one arm reaching out for her as she growls slightly. "Necromancy?" Her black and white cat ears twitch and then stomp on the hand multiple times. All before turning back to her the door, kicking it shut. digging threw the opened window. Pulling out a microphone stand. "Who the hell studies and can pull of necromancy int his day and age."

She spun the Mic-stand and let it fly out slightly, Her hand gripped right next to the microphone holder, as the base hits on of the zombies in the face, letting it stagger back. Taking a deep breath and screeching out throwing the zombie back a few few. "Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 am

Vega takes the shotgun hanging from his back and aims it at Ash's face.

"You better watch yourself, kid. I won't have any problem killing you and leaving your carcass to be feasted upon these hideous creatures."

He looks towards the voice of a woman and hears the word "necromancy." The Spaniard didn't consider the idea that it may be just that instead of the T-Virus. Keeping the shotgun still aimed at the young man, he gets closer.

"Now then, where is Iori? It's a bit too convenient that you're here when you are supposed to be dead and these fucking things are roaming around."

Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 pm

"Get 'em, Efreet!"

Were the last words heard before three zombies burst into flame. Standing before them was a young woman accompanied by a large fire spirit. The woman had black hair tied in a high ponytail and brown eyes. She wore a short light lavender kimono tied with a pink sash along with black sleeves under long gloves in the same lavender color. She also wore black leggings and black and lavender boots. She held a magic seal in one hand and watched as the corpses fell to the ground.

"Just what the hell is going on here? I seriously doubt these are tourists!" The woman said in a mixture of disbelief, shock, and disgust.

Sheena Fujibayashi silently stepped to the end of the alley she was in and scanned the street for zombies. She didn't spot any and crossed it, followed by Efreet, the Summon Spirit of fire. Said spirit resembled a devil with no legs, wings, and large hands.

After crossing the street, Sheena caught sight of two people. Upon closer inspection, she could tell that they weren't zombies, and shockingly, one was pointing a gun at the other.

"What...?!" She said to herself. The Ninja was about to intervene, but a zombie ran at her from the right and clawed at her. Fortunately, the summoner sensed its approach and dodged at the last second by leaning back. She then raised the seal she was holding as it glowed with a blue light.

"Mirage Seal!"

She shouted the move's name as she swung the seal at the undead creature, striking it with the magic that was radiating from it. The creature was knocked back into a wall. Sheena then took the opportunity to extract a kunai knife and jam it into the zombie's skull in one swift movement. She then pulled it out and looked at it with a disgusted expression.

"This is so nasty... Still, I'm glad I brought these." She said to herself as she wiped off the knife with a tissue and returned it to her kunai holder as Efreet stayed close by.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:45 am

"I know nothing about his location and you're partially right about me being dead. However, it's really none of your business."

Ash wasn't intimidated by the shotgun aimed at him. He moves aside and proceeds to walk, but he stops when he catches a glimpse of the young ninja that was nearby and heard the voice shouting something about necromancy. The trickster knew that it may attract some more zombies, but he saw something crawl by instead. It looked like a skinned human crawling up the side of the building behind Vega. The creature known as "Licker" was looking for the source of the noise since it has no eyes.

"What the hell is that?"

The Licker heard what Ash said and it leaps to where he is with it's claws ready to shred anything in it's way. Ash ducks ready to incinerate it, but he smirks seeing that it will get Vega. He walks over towards Sheena and sees that she had a killed a zombie. It starts to rain lightly and the low rumble of thunder can be heard from a distance.

"Seems like you are having fun killing the undead, mademoiselle.♪"
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 pm

"Hey! Where are you going?!"

Vega aims the shotgun at Ash as he walks away and sees the creature coming at him and he pulls the trigger, blasting it away. Some of it's blood splattered on his mask and removes it to clean it.

"Damn it!"

He puts the mask down and opens the bag to reload the shotgun and he zips the bag up and puts the mask back on. The masked assassin picks up the bag and goes to see where Ash is going and he sees the Licker twitching as a puddle of blood forms on it's back. The sight of blood made Vega chuckle and he sees a young girl. He was getting ready to aim the gun at the trickster, but he didn't want to scare the young girl. As he approaches them, he sees a dead zombie and knows this girl must be some kind of warrior.

"Are you okay, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 pm

After Sheena put her knife away, she felt the light rain on her head and put her hand out.

"Ah, man!" She said, rolling her eyes.

Efreet shuddered under the drizzle. His element of fire obviously giving him an aversion to water. Sheena turned back to him.

"You can go back now. I know you don't like the rain." She said.

Efreet nodded and disappeared in a flash of red light. Sheena then turned around in time to hear the young man speak to her.

"It may seem that way, but it's not really fun. It's disgusting." She said, putting her hands on her hips. Just what happened here anyway? I was just passing through, and now I'm caught up in it!"

Sheena turned to Vega when he spoke to her and nodded.

"I'm fine. Not a scratch."
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Vega puts the gun strap over his body and lets the shotgun hang loose on his back. He figures Ash must be telling the truth since he didn't show any fear even at gunpoint.

"I suspect that Umbrella may be behind this. After all, they did destroy Raccoon City."

The Spaniard was intrigued by this girl's beauty, but he knew this wasn't the time or place. He wasn't bothered by the rain, but he wanted to leave the area quickly because he knows the shotgun blast will attract more creatures.

"We should get out of here and head to the city. We may be able to find out more about this outbreak."

Vega looks at Ash and points his claws at him.

"I'm sparing you for the time being. If you try anything, I'll kill you without hesitation."
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Ash grinned hearing Sheena say it was disgusting killing the zombies, but he knew it was fun to do so.

"You make it seem like it's a bad thing to be involved in killing some creatures, miss. Don't you enjoy killing?"

The young man glared at Vega when he threatened him and he simply smiles.

"Oh, look at how scared I am of you now, Señor Vega.♪"

Ash chuckles and starts to walk ahead towards the city knowing that Vega or the mysterious woman may not know where it may be. He looks at the clock tower as it strikes 10:00 am and the light rain suddenly ceases and the wind starts to pick up. The trickster puts his hand up to block the wind and he squints as he keeps walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Sheena frowned at Ash's next question.

"Enjoy killing? No, I don't." She said, shaking her head.

She then turned back to Vega as he began talking. The summoner tilted her head, listening to the Spanish man mention the "Umbrella Corporation".

"So some corrupt company could be behind all of this?" She thought.

When it was suggested they head for the city, the ninja nodded in agreement before taking a quick look around for more zombies. She looked a bit surprised when Vega threatened to kill Ash if he "Tried anything".

"I get the feeling that this kid isn't exactly trustworthy..." She thought, glancing at Ash. The feeling was somewhat reinforced when the young man brushed off the threat.

Sheena followed Ash as he walked toward the city. When the wind picked up, the summoner shielded her face with both arms and looked ahead with one eye open slightly. She would occasionally look around to make sure no zombies were trying to attack.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Vega followed Ash as he walked beside Sheena. He kept the shotgun in his left hand and turns around every other time to see if anything was following them. The wind felt good to Vega despite him being shirtless. He puts his arms out like he was embracing it, but he suddenly heard distant barking from behind and aimed his shotgun and readied his claws.

"Behind us! Prepare yourselves!"

A pack of 6 zombified dogs were coming at them and he shot the first one that leaped at him sending its corpse back into the nearby building and attempts to stab the other one, but the dog caught his claws in it's jaws and a third dog leaps at him. Is this the end of beauty?
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Ash turned around when he heard Vega and he saw the dogs. He smirked seeing the dogs go for Vega. The dog that was gonna get the narcissist made Ash wonder if he should step in to help or not, but he dashed to grab the dog by the throat and it was suddenly engulfed in green flames and he kicked the dog away that had the Spaniard's claws.

"If anyone is gonna kill you, it shall be me."

The young man tosses the dogs charred carcass at Vega and takes the bag away from him. Ash opens up the bag and takes out the two uzi's inside. He hears the remaining dogs approach and he shoots them. The trickster takes 2 clips and walks over to Sheena and hands her an uzi and the two clips.

"See? You didn't have to kill this time, mademoiselle."

Ash smiles at her and he takes the other uzi and puts it in his pocket and takes the bag in his right hand.

"Don't bother taking this back from me, Vega. If you have a problem with it, then get over it."

He starts to walk ahead and looks at the sign that says the city is only a few minutes away. Ash was wondering what they'll find there and if these weapons are even enough to destroy whatever may come there way.
Back to top Go down
Stevenstine Konstentien
Awesomeness
Stevenstine Konstentien

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

The flapping of wings fluttered around as some feathers fell. Wings folded behind his back. Picking up the first zombie that tried to clinch its teeth and jaw on his arm. Cracking, braking apart the bone to rip out the jaw. throwing the body out of the alleyway near the entrance of the city. "It seems that judgement day has came a bit to soon." Walking from once he stood. To the body now limp on the ground.

From in the pocket of his shirt, he pulled out the coin of gold. Flicking it into the skull and taking a look around, the dead slowly walking, seeking the taste of flesh. The male stood gray shirt, white wings, shorten black hair, and tan pants. Steal toed workers boots picked up and touched down on the ground as he moved to the next poor soul to save. "Mother, what has father let happen. His children are in pain and suffering, yet he turned a blind eye. Let me end their suffering and save them, even if it is just for the day."

He prayed out load and drew a breath. gripping his wings behind his back and gritted his teeth. Ripping to bone from the flesh as the muffled grunt sounded. Attracting the undead flesh eaters to where he is. Only one wing fluttered a bit before re-tucking itself back in. The other dripping with blood as a fist gripped onto the flesh. Only to rip it off and leave the bone. The bone that twisted with some vanes and tendons that dangled about. Flicking his wrist and sending the newly formed whip to the first zombie that had tried to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak in Southtown   Outbreak in Southtown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak in Southtown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: