Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Meets Young

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Open to anyone.

In a dark, foggy and cold swampy like forest, something or someone wandered through the chilly and dense area. Everything seemed dead and spooky. The trees looked rather deadish, where it looked like they had frightening expressions upon them. Mangle branches of theirs seem to tangle, twist and turn upon each other as if most were trying to embrace each other in fear. The winds would blow, making the branches creak and the hollow trees cry out. Truly a haunted type feeling.

However, if anyone was lucky enough, they would spot tracks. No human would make such tracks, but the fresh tracks in the soft, earth did seem human like. If someone didn't trim their toe nails that is. However, the tracks seem to be going ever direction. Was that someone lost? Or was it a monster like Sasquatch or some other urban legend that makes every man, woman and child quiver in fear? No, the tracks looked rather normal and not large to be a Big Foot type beast. Maybe it was just one's mind fooling them. However, the tracks did lead to a clearing where a dead tree was, followed by claw marks on a tree.

"Damn!" Came a curse from the forest. "Where in the hell am I?"

The voice didn't seem human like. It seemed more... demonic sounding, with a hint of worry and complaining. The voice may seem threatening to a person who may not be familiar with creatures or critters. Though, did this voice seem rather... threatening?

Maybe...

Maybe not...

Who knows. Who cares.

The voice belonged to a demonic looking creature. A creature with black and red colouring. His face, left arm and paws were solid black, as well for his under belly. He had red on him. Red stripes that started on his belly and ended at his at his knees. His legs were a solid red colour, with sharp claws at he end of his toes. Another red thing was on him was a coat. His body seemed to be rather scaly, much like a reptile, and his underbelly seem to have smooth scales on it. His face seemed rather devilish were his muzzle would have a grin on it. However, if he would open his mouth, there would be sharp fangs inside of it.

On his back was a pair of wings and a small tail, Or you could call it a tail. It was like how a bat would have a tail in a way. Around his neck was a white scarf, wrapped around snugly. Another white part of him was his head, where he had curved down horns. His eyes were a yellow in colour where he had a reptilian like pupils.

"I am either lost or I am a royal dumbass to wander in here..." He said to himself again. He then stopped as he heard a loud, yet faint growling sound. Looking around sharply, the demon, known as Dante looked around. He even sniffed the air. Nothing was around. Not even an animal.. or creature.

"Where is that comin' from?" He asked as he could still hear the noise. He could still hear it, but his demonic senses in his Devil Trigger form could not sense what it was. However, he stopped when it came to his knowledge it was his own gut making that noise.

"Man..." He complained. "I wish there was pizza parlours or even an icecream shop here. There ain't much around here, unless you count dead trees, swamp gunk and mushrooms, which I dare not to touch... are food."

He fiddled with his scarf a bit as he started to walk, leaving more tracks in the damp earth as he disappeared into the fog, still with his belly letting off rumbles; which could easily be mistaken for a beast. He was tired, cold and famished. Not a great combination. He kept going and going, hoping to find something to eat or maybe someone near? Maybe a camp site or a small
village?

Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 pm

In the same area, walked a lone female figure. The fact that the girl wore all black made her hard to see in the dark night. Sapphire blue eyes looked out from underneath the hood that covered her head while a jacket covered the rest of her body. The jacket was left unzipped, revealing her somewhat skimpy outfit which consisted of a bikini top, tight fitting shorts, knee high boots and long gloves. A black katana called Black Blade was sheathed at her right hip. This lone female would be the warrior known as Black Rock Shooter.

The Other Self scanned her surroundings. A dark forest like this was eerily familiar to her. She half expected the Phantom Train station to appear again, even though she wanted nothing to do with it. After Black Rock had walked a fair distance, she spotted a large figure in front of her that resembled some kind of monster.

"What is that thing? I've seen monsters in this forest. Better be careful." She thought.

She narrowed her eyes and put one hand on the hilt of Black Blade. As she slowly approached, she felt a familiar energy.

"Wait... That feels like... Dante?"

Meanwhile, another figure ventured through the same area. This time, the figure would be male. Piercing green eyes stayed on his path. The man's face would be partially obstructed by his white hair, which fell over the front of it in a point, coming to the bridge of his nose. He wore black armor with a slivery white and purple jacket and carried an odachi in his left hand, which was a dead giveaway to his identity as a warrior.

"Where am I? And how the hell did I get here?" The man, named Mitsunari Ishida muttered to himself. "I was one step away from ending Ieyasu's pathetic existence, and now I am in this godforsaken place? It makes no sense!"

Mitsunari stopped walking when he saw the Devil Trigger's shadow in front of him. He would simply scoff at this and put his right hand on the hilt of his blade.

"Another monster. This is getting ridiculous." He said. "I should get rid of it now and save myself a fight."

Just as Mitsunari began running at Dante, Black Rock Shooter sensed another presence in the area. And she could tell that it was aggressive. Mitsunari drew his odachi from its sheath, aiming for the demon's throat, but instead of being met with flesh, the blade was met with another. Black Blade to be prescise. Black Rock Shooter had stopped the samurai with her own sword.

"Who are you?!" Interrogated the Dark King. "And why do you defend this foul beast?!"

"This 'Foul beast' is my friend. And I won't let you near him." Replied Black Rock telepathically.

The blade lock soon ended with Mitsunari jumping backwards and glaring at both individuals.

"I don't have time for this. You've avoided death this time, but cross my path again, and you're dead." He threatened before sheathing his sword and walking away.

Black Rock Shooter watched him walk off before sheathing her own sword.

"I don't like that guy..." The Other Self expressed. She then turned back to Dante.

"Hey there Dante, long time no see. In fact, last time I saw you like that, I was insane and tried to kill you. You doing ok?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Raziel Zheikt
Awesomeness
Raziel Zheikt

Chinese zodiac : Snake

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 pm

"Oh shit!"

The voice of somebody familiar, yet not quite so, came from high above. Were one to look in this direction, they could see the sky coated, unseen, by countless trees. What seemed to pass from different branch to another branch was yet another dark figure, this one looking very.... Unique. Abovehead, even more so than the falling figure, there would be the somewhat visible blueish colors of a large portal, obviously with which this figure had slipped through. The sound of one branch snapping one after another coming through to their ears, getting closer and closer until it seemed he was about to slam into the ground with enough force to cause an earthquake. Then, he finally slipped into view, yet with great force he had landed right on his feet despite his somewhat dangerous entrance.

White hair, red coat, and a somewhat western apparel accompanying this man.... He looked exactly like somebody they knew. But with his head down, face towards the ground, it was impossible to determine if this was an imposter or not. Perhaps, a doppleganger? With this unwelcoming sight still down on the ground, perhaps he had been more injured than what they had thought? It was a long fall, after all.

But physics also had a small role to play in this affair. Down came the large torrent of broken branches, those of which he had broken during his fall. Each one crashed onto his back, eventually making a somewhat large pile where the man once stood. The small grumble of somebody humiliated inside the wall of debris, calling out for small signs of assistance seeing as he could not move under such weight.

Almost as if in answer, a single, very tiny branch, more like a twig, fell onto the top of the pile. Other than the entrance, this was the part that would break even the most stern men. It was improbable that this man died during the avalanche of branches, but he could not get out of this on his own. He did not care for where he was, he just wanted out of this mess he got himself in, however he did it. What summoned him here? And why would he be summoned here anyway? Small eyes peeked through the branches and looked straight at the man-monster. He squirmed in a way that he wanted out quickly, knowing the monster might try to attack him at any given moment.

Despite the foreboding presence found in this forest, he appeared calm in this predicament. Being stuck, buried under a lot of branches. How he could even survive that fall is a complete mystery. And when he got out of this nature trap, he would give that Demon what's coming to him!

"You should feel lucky these branches stabbed me in the back. You gonna run away like a good demon, and make me have to chase you across this place?"

He then saw the face of the man. Something inside of the man's mind snapped, gripping his sense of reality and pushing it to its farthest limits. It was as if seeing this man threw him off of something. Without warning, a sudden flash of steel shot from beneath this pile of branches. In a moment, the whirlwind of the blade smashed through one twig after another until they were nothing but shambles. The form of a large blade halted in the hands of the stranger, and at first sight it looked unique. Its whole body was nothing but metal. Its body nearing the hilt were a skull, following this the blade. The hilt was simple: a cylindrical bar of metal meeting its end at a circular fork of more metal. It then hit the others, this was the same blade Dante himself used!

"Well, I don't know what's going on here..... But you look exactly like what I used to be able to do!"

The free hand, one not holding the massive blade now slung over his shoulder, pointed towards the Demonic figure in judgement. It was true, they looked an awful lot like each other despite difference. After all, one of them was not exactly Human. Yet if the man's words were true enough, he was also not quite Human himself.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm

walking in the forest was a large hulking demon knight his armor was an orange red sheen he had spikes on his pauldrons and knee's. he had beedy glowing yellow eyes he had a lipless mouth with long teeth and a straight horn on his helmet has a crest like shape he had a pair of giant claws and in the palms are fully Funtional mandibles in it's chest is a glowing core of energy that spreads throughout his upper body. he has a slightly long tail from the base of the spine area and to the ground oh his back is a pair of large fiery wings he was carrying a heavy cursed zweihander in his claws this cursed sword was none other than the infamous Soul Edge the cursed sword of destruction on the left side.

"where are we more importantly what is this place" the demon knight said out loud.

following the hulking armored beast was a young woman by the name of Pyrrha Alexandra her appearance bears an uncanny resemblance to her mother, Sophitia. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, pink lips, small freckles and a blue ribbon on her right side of her head. She wears an elegant white dress with long leather brown and white boots, a brown shirt and gloves. Overall, her outfits seem to follow a chained-heart theme. she trusted the demon knight thinking he would bring her to saftey little did she know she was his vessel when she was ready.

"I-i'm scared *gasp* look over there who could that be?"

the demon knight looked ahead to see a familiar red figure "ah that must be dante he's a friend of mine" night terror then looked at the the figure he quickly recognized her as black rock shooter.

"ah i know her she's another friend of mine"
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm

He ran his clawed paw on his white scarf that was around his neck in a nervous manner. First, he was nearly attacked by some person. Then he saw an old friend he remembered when he was on the Phantom Train. He then gave a fanged grin as he pulled out his chest, staring at all the folks looking at him. Dense fog was starting to build up around him and everyone else. His yellow eyes scanning each person.

Black Rock Shooter, someone he remembered. He gave a simple wave in a nervous way. Remembering he was going to be demon steaks if she was to go insane again. He also remembered a Demonic Knight. He met that person on various outings on his adventures. His wings opened a bit as he eyed the other person. Sure, that person looked like him.. if he was much older and was scruffier looking. This person had a five o'clock shadow. You know, where someone looks like they need to shave? However, Dante in his Devil Trigger form tapped his claws together as he gave a fangy grin.

"Uh.. that guy looks like me.." He said. "IF I was older and in human mode." He then crossed his arms, tapping his clawed foot on the soft ground.

"So, are ya guys lost as well? If so, join the club!"

However, his gut gave a roar, indicating he was very hungry. He quickly covered his belly with his paws as he had a tinge of red on his black, scaled face.

"I'm hungry. I suppose there ain't any pizza parlours or icecream shops here?" He asked. He gave a small, nervous chuckle as he let his hands drop.

He then huffs a bit as he walked over to the male that looked like him.

"Think we all should go together? I may not know my way around here, but if we stick together, we can get us out of this mess!"

He gave a rather bold look as he smiles, showing his fangs.

"Well then can we go?" He asked. "Follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Raziel Zheikt
Awesomeness
Raziel Zheikt

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm

The old man twisted the abnormally large blade around his hand a moment before placing it back into its scabbard located on his back, contemplating the words this look-alike had spoken to him. If this person indeed was him, he wasn't exactly where he needed to be. Thus, he was also lost. He gave a small shrug, deciding to accompany his doppelganger. He then heard the stomach growling of this person that looked exactly like him, a single droplet of sweat slowly easing down the side of his brow, eventually reaching the bottom of his jaw before falling an enormous length for its size, making the tiniest splash on the ground. God only knows how many species of small insects would have drowned by the small water.

He knew, of course, there were no restaurant or inn nearby, so why would this stranger ask if anybody had any spare time to give, to tell him the location of a pizza place that could not possibly be anywhere nearby. The old man was full, he had eaten before being summoned here. In fact, right before he had been summoned here. He still didn't know what sort of power brought him here in the first place, but it was in his best interest to find out. Accompanying these folks might just make that thought come to fruition.

"Might as well. It's not very often I meet fans that dress just like me every day, you know."

The older version of the Son of Sparda gave a sarcastic scoff, as if trying to intimidate or insult his younger self. Both had questions, but it was possible both knew they could only be answered by whoever brought them here in the first place. And who knows, maybe the reason his younger self was here is because he was summoned here by the same being that brought himself here? By that thought, he decided to let his other self know by whispering it into his ear.

"I'm not sure who brought me here, but it might be the same reason these others are here as well. So, somebody may be watching."

Words spoken such as these would chill the spines of normal men, which he did not expect the same attitude from the demon he spoke to. That was when he picked up the presence of another individual, somebody he believed he had seen a very long time ago. He wondered who it was before looking straight in its direction. He sensed a large telepathic power enveloped about her person, a certain sixth sense which would only be accompanied by Demons such as himself and this other person next to him. He was glad he wasn't the only person here besides this other being which looked exactly like him. He nodded towards the one he failed to notice before, the sort of nod one would use to motion along or tell somebody to come along without usage of words.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Maybe it was better if he reverted back to his human mode... Dante was getting rather worn out in his Devil Trigger mode. Maybe leaving those fresh prints in the soft earth would fool some hunters and other lost souls. However, wen he turned human, leaving boot prints in the mud would be confusing. Unless other people thought his Devil Trigger mode was a monster and he'd eat people!

No, that would be silly.

Rubbing his neck, he reverted back to his human mode, his young, late teenage to early twenty's appearance. Complete in his olive tan coloured pants and long red coat. He still wore the scarf round his neck as he tapped his fingers in a nervous manner. He ran hand through his silver-white hair as he walked ahead, waving his hand.

"This way guys!" He called out. "This place is safer and less muddy! There's a lot of quicksand there and none of us need to get mired in that mess! Let a lone, I dunno how to get myself out if I did get myself stuck!"

He then gave a sigh as he walked ahead, only for his left foot to step in some mud. Getting disgruntled, he pulled his foot out, brushing some mud off of it. A toad hopped on his leg as it gave a small croak. It then hopped off and jumped onto a small log.

"Eh, watch yer step here. Jus' no slippin', y'know."

He put his hands behind his head, ignoring his gut that was emitting rumbles. Even in human form, it still sounded ghastly. He needed to find a way for it to stop growling, but how? Though, eating wasn't on the list. It was trying to get out of this hellish forest with his newly found party members. He heaved a sigh as he stopped and looked around, stepping on a old wooden fishing dock. He brought a hand to his forehead as he looked around. Nothing in sight, just muddy ground, twisted trees and a boat... a boat sitting next to a dock. Would it even hold everyone in it? Getting an idea, he ran back to his crew as he caught his breath.

"Guys! I found somethin'! Follow me!" He yelled. He wanted everyone to follow him.

Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Seeing her old friend just wave at her, Black Rock Shooter shook her head, keeping the smirk on her face.

"If you're worried about me going insane again, don't be. I had that personality sealed away, and it'll take a lot to break it. If anything, we should worry about that guy in black." She said.

Black Rock glanced behind her to see Night Terror. She was about to greet him when she heard a strange sound. The Other Self's head snapped toward the curse that came from above as sapphire eyes watched in shack and confusion as a man fell through the trees to hit the ground and become buried in the broken branches. She looked, hearing the threat to the Devil Trigger and watching the mystery man cut his way out of the mountain of wood.

It was then that Black Rock got a good look at the man's face, her eyes went wide. He looked exactly like Dante. She had heard of Dante's twin brother Vergil, but Vergil wore blue and had spiky hair, so this obviously wasn't him.

"Who is this? Could he be a clone of Dante or some--" Her thoughts were cut off by the loud growling of her friend's stomach. She turned to him, giving a "Not amused" expression.

"Of course he's hungry...." She thought.

Hearing his question about the possible location of a restaurant made Black Rock Shooter feel like facepalming, but she didn't.

"I seriously doubt that there are any of those within miles." She deadpanned.

In response to Dante's request for the gang to follow, the Other Self tilted her head. Seeing Dante revert back to his human form, she gave an inward sigh of relief, knowing that the unknown assailant from before wouldn't blindly attack a person.

Or would he...?

Seeing the Dante look-alike nod to her, she nodded back, though she didn't need to be told to follow, she was already planning to do so. Looking back towards the demon in armor behind her, she gave the same kind of nod.

"If you're coming, come on." She said.

She began following the group, being careful of where she stepped as Dante warned. The sound of squelching mud could be heard from nearby along with loud swearing.

"Curses! Damn this place!"

Black Rock Shooter looked in the direction of the swearing to see the same assailant from before trudging through the mud.

"It's him again..." She thought.

But what happened next was unexpected. Unlike the Other Self, Mitsunari wasn't watching his step and ended up in a pool of quicksand. He tried to pull free, but sank even faster, causing more curses to flow from him.

"Damn it! Shit! I can't-- SHIT!"

Black Rock Shooter watched for a few seconds, then sighed inwardly. The humanity she learned prevented her from leaving the man to die, even though he'd tried to kill Dante. She went to stand on the edge of the pool and raised her right arm, summoning Rock Cannon. She held the large gun out to the samurai.

"Here. Grab on." She said.

Mitsunari looked up at her with a surprised expression.

"You?!" He exclaimed.

His pride would prevent him from accepting help in any other situation, but seeing as how he was up to his chest in quicksand, he had no choice. With a grumble, Mitsunari reached up and grabbed the gun with both hands after putting his odachi in his mouth, holding it between his teeth. Once he did, Black Rock Shooter pulled him out with impressive strength. Once he was out, Mitsunari was on the ground, panting for a bit before standing up.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" Asked Black Rock.

Mitsunari remained silent, prompting Black Rock to roll her eyes and grab his arm. The man protested, but strangely did not attack.

"W-what are you-- Where are you taking me?!"

She had made it back to the group in time for Dante to announce that he'd found something.

"What a coincidence. I just found something myself." She said with a smirk.

By then, Mitsunari had stopped struggling and simply glared at the group.
Back to top Go down
Wataru Kurenai
Awesomeness
Wataru Kurenai

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 am

The rushing sound of multiple tree branches being broken, the growl of a beast could easily be heard through the entire forest, from the eyes of the beast it could see the two white haired men that looked very similar to eachother, the young girl, and the knight accompined by the young woman. Interupting the talk of the various friends came the "beast" jumping out from the forest but it didn't seem to be much of a beast as it stood upright with only a hunch and looked rather futruristic, in reality this person was the hero known as Kamen Rider W but instead of doing normal things a Kamen Rider would do it seemed that he was going to attack the group. The Rider stood at about 6 feet, it seemed that it had two colors on eachother side, on the right side of it's body was a midnight colored black with a purple line crossing over it's chest, while on the left side of the Rider it was a White body, it differed from the right said as the armor on the left side seem to be going into spikes or atleast small blades on it's body, at the top of it's head was a "V" like ornament that didn't have much purpose. Then getting onto the belt it was shaped like that of a open "W" with a metalic red coloring onto it with a item similar to a Flash drive put into a holder on the right side of the belt with a black and purple coloring with a Purple "J" on the Gaia Memory, while on the left side was noting that looked like a Flash Drive, this Gaia Memory looked more like the head of a dinosaur then anything else with it's white and whitish-blue coloring the red eyes on the head stood out the most to match the red eyes on the helmet where it was wise to know thats where he sees from.

Upon looking at the crowd of people it seemed that the Kamen Rider was going to attack them all, and so he did, just as quickly as he came in he then lunged at the young white haired man, if the man wasn't able to dodge his lunge then the Kamen Rider would then proceed to pelt the man with punches that should be able to shatter the bones of normal humans, but it knew that he was something more then that of a human, but if he did manage to dodge then he would probablly aim for the older man next. This is the untamed form of Kamen Rider W, The Wild Fang, Kamen Rider FangJoker.
Back to top Go down
Raziel Zheikt
Awesomeness
Raziel Zheikt

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 pm

The older version of Dante brushed off his coat as he heard his younger self's stomach rumble loudly. He of course knew he had quite an appetite himself, but he didn't think it would really matter because he had just finished eating by the time he was summoned here. That was until his stomach began rumbling loudly just the same as the other guy. As if in pain he held his stomach and groaned, wishing that his younger self's thoughts were to come true and a magic pizza place would appear out of nowhere. To his dismay, he new this wasn't ever going to happen, not unless he expected a trap to be inside, and he would get trampled by countless Demons inside. But at that point he would shoot up the place, then look for some of the pizza, so he wouldn't be at a complete loss.

That was when he heard the wailing cries of somebody in need. He was prepared to run off and see who it was before the lady of the group went off to get him instead, so he decided he would focus more on whatever they were all to do to get out of this forest. He still heard the loud curses of whoever was stuck in trouble, but with his attention focused more on whatever was ahead, he hardly paid any attention to it. He was more focusing on the Demon Knight, expecting some kind of trouble. But then his motions came to a halt, and he found that he couldn't move his feet from the spot. Confused for a small moment, he looked down and noticed he was stuck in the same pit the helpless man got himself in. He threw his arms out to the sides in complete disappointment, knowing this would slow him down. He tried to move but could only raise one leg while further sinking the other. And by doing this, nearly made him fall over.

"Hey, clone guy! Looks like I got myself stuck in a pit."

That was when an attacker appeared out of nowhere. The very man he had asked for help was stuck as a target for this guy's assassination. He shrugged once more as a sign of more disappointment. Knowing now they may forget about him because of the attacker, he would need to break out of this situation on his own. The mud began to cover his pantlegs, giving it a nasty looking brownish color as he tried in vain to lift them both again. He found himself sinking more and more by the second. His only option was to wait and see what would happen, whether he would sink and die of suffocation or if somebody could help him out.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm

the demon knight known as night terror wasn't exactly hungry for human food but he could go for this so called pizza the young woman known as pyrrha alexandra never heard of this kind of food she was rather curious on what pizza tasted like. the demon knight looked at pyrrha and the young woman did the same they both nodded at each other as pyrrha was sitting on his shoulder, night terror put pyrrha down from his soldier as he noticed the older version of dante got himself stuck in a pit. the demon knight was about to go and get him until some person came out of nowhere and decided to attack them for no reason, then again it was a forest he didn't expect anything less he flew over to the older version of his friend that was stuck in a pit he lowerd himself down to the pit and offered to help him by lowering his claws.

"here grab on"

the demon knight looked up for a second to see if his future host was doing she looked like she was about ready to fight though she didn't like to do it then looked back at the man to see if he was going to accept his help. pyrrha raised her shield and her sword, she was not ready for this nor did she want to fight at all. if she could hold her own for a few minutes to help the man out he would help defend her.

"o-oh my why is this happening?"
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Both Black Rock Shooter and Mitsunari heard the beast coming. They looked in its direction and saw him about to attack one of the Dantes. Black Rock moved in front of the beast and intercepted its punch with Rock Cannon. Her arm was more than strong enough to take the blow. How else was she able to wield that gigantic cannon?

All of a sudden, the monster was beset by countless sword attacks, all delivered in quick succession. So quick, that if it wasn't for the purple glow, they would be invisible to the naked or ordinary eyes. The punches stopped and the creature staggered. Surprised, Black Rock Shooter looked behind the thing and saw Mitsunari sheath his sword. The samurai glared at her.

"Don't just stand there, girl! Finish it!" He snapped.

The Other Self narrowed her eyes, but complied. Aiming Rock Cannon at the monster's head, she fired ten shots. Those shots were more than enough to take it down. Glancing behind her, Black Rock caught sight of the older Dante sinking in quicksand as Mitsunari was before. But she also saw that the demon knight was rescuing him.

"Hey Dante!" She called telepathically. "We should get out of here. Get the other you."

"And be quick about it!" Mitsunari added. "The sooner I escape from this place and kill Ieyasu, the better."

He gave Pyrrha a brief glance, but looked away, scoffing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Meets Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Meets Young   Old Meets Young I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Meets Young
Page 1 of 1