Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Color Change Empty
PostSubject: Color Change   Color Change I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 am

This should go under repeat offenders because the colors here are glaring to the eyes and evil.

I think a nice grey with blue or green would be much nicer on the eyes. I think this color scheme is very ugly right now.

Plus if the font changes from red it will also make the names in the chat change into a color that doesn't piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Color Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Change   Color Change I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

I speak for Shale when it comes to changing the color scheme of Fragmented Tales.

It's not that I don't like the colors in general, but I rather have dull and boring colors place here other than having to have my eyes strain from two colors that is slowly making me have no choice but to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

Please reconsider by changing it to a color that is much more easier to the eyes.
Back to top Go down

Color Change
Page 1 of 1