Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cat's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

The Cat's House Empty
PostSubject: The Cat's House   The Cat's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Deep in the forest of the twisted mind,

You can hear the cat singing songs.

The long forgotten place that the little girl once played,

Grow twisted and dark as she stayed away.

Several time she had came back to help her long forgotten friends.

The cat has always help the girl,

Was always by her side.

Till the time she vanished from his sight.
~~

Deep in the forest, in what looked like a tree house a light flickered from inside one of the rooms. Right next to the door that sat between two branches. The male with in the home had been rearranging some furniture before throwing one of the chairs out the window. "Hm, didn't like that chair anyways. The hatter can take it for his little bunny." Flopping down in another chair the male in black tripp pants with pink and purple straps on them. A black tee-shirt that had a black fishnet shirt over it, that held two arm-lings, one purple and the other pink.

Purple-ish black long stringy and wild hair flowed down tot he mid of his back. Pink-ish purple, glass like eyes just stair into the fire dancing in the fire place. "Oh Alice, wont you come play with us once more? We miss you so very very much." Sighing softly as he faded in and out with the light of the flames.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

The Cat's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat's House   The Cat's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Morrigan had curiously flew into a portal that opened near her castle and now she was in this strange place. The succubus was wearing a black tube top with torn jeans and black sneakers. She crosses her arms and looks around.

"Where the fuck am I? This looks like a fucked up Disney setting..."

She whirled around when she heard a window break and saw a chair fly out of there. Morrigan sighs in relief that she wasn't in the chairs way otherwise the person who threw it would have their soul drained out of them. Her wings spread out and 2 bats flew beside her as she flew up and looked inside the broken window and saw a young man sitting there. She found it strange that a male would be wearing armlets but nonetheless she wondered if he knew how to get out of here.

"Excuse me you wouldn't know to get out of this place would you?"
Back to top Go down
Amara Centauri
Awesomeness
Amara Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

The Cat's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat's House   The Cat's House I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Deep, dark, dangerous. This realm was easy to get lost in. Another girl had fallen down the rabbit hole, her own adventure about to begin. The girl weaved in and out of trees, obviously lost.

"Where am I???" She exclaimed in frustration. "That's the last time walk near a tree without looking up into it!"

Amu Hinamori was transported to this mysterious world just as the girl in the story was. She was in a park and walked under an oak tree looking for an acorn when a crow cawed, startling her. She tripped forward, falling into the famed rabbit hole. And now she was here. Amu had shoulder length pink hair and golden brown eyes. A smal bit of her hair was tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and held with a red clip shaped like an X. She wore a long sleeved white turtleneck under a light blue vest, a light blue miniskirt, white thigh high stockings and black ankle boots. Four small fairies flew next to her. They were her Guardian Characters, each a representation of the girl's would-be self. The first character, Ran, had pink hair and eyes and wore a cheerleading uniform and a visor decorated with a red heart. The second, Miki, had blue hair and eyes and was dressed like an artist. Her beret was decorated with a blue spade. The third, Su, had light green hair and green eyes and was dressed like a maid. The scarf on her head had a green clover on it. The fourth and most powerful was Dia, who had orange hair and yellow eyes and was dressed like a pop star. The headband she wore had two yellow diamonds on it.

Amu and her Charas eventually came to the house.

"Look! A house!" Ran exclaimed.

"In the middle of a forest?" Miki asked. "Good thing it's not made out of candy, or there'd be trouble.

"Good thing it's not?!" Piped Su. "I've always wanted to see a giant candy house, desu!"

Miki just sighed and shrugged. It was then that the chair went flying through the window of the house, startling them all. Amu dashed to her right with a scream to avoid the ballistic furniture.

"What the heck was that?! Is someone fighting?!" Amu yelled, hand clutching her chest to calm her pounding heart.

Dia flew to the window and peeked in the side next to Morrigan and saw the male inside.

"I wonder who that is?" She thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cat's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat's House   The Cat's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cat's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: