Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.  Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.    Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 am

I know most of us are mature folk in here and can behave well, but some people may not behave "nicely". Remember, beware of the nice ones as people would say.

Harassment and Cyber Bullying is not cool. Don't do it. Don't like what someone does in your own eyes? Simply ignore it or ask them to stop in a nice way.

Cyber Bullying exists and it can trigger from small things such as someone liking something simple like "rainbows" to something trite as writing fanfiction. It isn't just "adults" who get cyber bullied or harassed online; it is young children as well.

Preteens and Teenagers are sensitive to certain things and some maybe more sensitive than others. Young children young as eleven years old will commit suicide over being bullied online. If you don't believe that children don't commit suicide, Google it. It's true.

If any of the members on here are harassing members or the staff through chat, posts or PM, you will have your account banned from the chat. Continuing will result in getting perma banned from the site.

Cyber Bullying is illegal in the U.S and this site follows the rules of the U.S.

More info, read here. http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.    Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:50 pm

sound about right i can always follow that rule
Back to top Go down

Regarding Cyber bullying and harassment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Important Announcements and Administration :: Important Information-
Jump to: