Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku Empty
PostSubject: Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku   Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

The sound of rushing water reached the sensitive ears and jostled the half-elf awake. Green eyes shot open and took in the surroundings as the mind tried to process what was going on. She had been lying on a rock and the rushing water sound came from a river next to her.

"Where am I?" She wondered.

As the confused mind finally straightened out, a new instinct pushed its way to the surface. A killer instinct. She was unaware, but this personification of the one named Shale Ahneahe was a fabrication created by the goddess Imorii. The mind guiding her belonged to the Other Self known as Black Rock Shooter Beast. But said mind remembered nothing of her original body, of her original life. It was all part of the tournament. It seemed cruel to rip these individuals from familiar territory and just stick them in new bodies, but in actuality, it was more like they became the other person.

Back to the matter at hand. Shale slowly stood and checked her surroundings once more, making full use of her razor sharp eyesight and hearing to seek out her opponent, the one she was to kill. Seeing no sign of the kid just yet, she took this time to prepare. A pair of battle axes and a large sword called a Ring Glaive were on the ground next to her and a barbed wire whip was strapped to her waist. Shale picked up the battle axes and hopped off of the rock, moving to the nearby soil. She focused her plant magic into that soil. before long, four thick vines burst from the ground and reached for the Ring Glaive, looping through the four circles above the blade. They lifted the weapon and carried it into the trees as the woman followed. One more vine was summoned from the ground, grabbing hold of the whip, and covering it. It was certain that any who were wrapped in this whip would get a nasty surprise. The Ring Glaive was hidden behind the trees as the vine containing the whip hid underground. Preparations complete, Shale continued to move through the forest in search of her opponent, unable to resist her killer instinct. As soon as she saw him, the battle would begin.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku   Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

The young Saiyan named Goku awakes and finds himself on top of a tree branch and he slowly gets up. He dusts his orange gi off and his monkey tail flails around when the thought of killing another enters his mind. Goku picks up the red pole known as the Power Pole that was laying next to him.

"Why do I feel this sudden bloodlust?"

With a shrug, Goku jumps tree to tree until he sees an elf walking down below and he stops to observe her. A wicked smile goes across his face as he has found someone to kill and the Saiyan leaps off the side of the tree and hits the tree with the Power Pole with all his might to knock it down, making it fall towards where Shale was. If the tree managed to get her, Shale will be crushed. Goku will run towards the next tree if Shale manages to dodge the falling tree.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku   Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Shale heard the child before she saw him. She was listening, of course. She spotted a tree next to her beginning to fall, which only made her scoff as she dashed away from it, avoiding it completely. Looking up to where she heard the kid, her sharp vision caught him in a nearby tree. She summoned the vines carrying the Ring Glaive to her, and they came with haste. The half-elf jumped on top of the large weapon and rode it like a surfboard, chasing him. Once she caught up with him, Shale swung at him with the battle axe in her right hand, aiming for his midsection. If it hit, the half-barbarian's monstrous strength would likely hack the small body in half. If it missed, she would stay in pursuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku   Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Today is Vega's last day to respond.

Round two offer's you a choice: You man switch your body or choose your team mate. You may not however choose a team mate that is taken, nor may you choose your original body. Those who make starters faster will be rewarded with more options. This poses the question though, can there be duplicates of the same character? The answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku   Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 pm

I lost interest, so I'm pulling out from the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku   Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Shooter Beast's Shale Vs. Vega's Kid Goku
Page 1 of 1