Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrancar Infiltration

Go down 
+2
Akane Shiroka
Remy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Arrancar Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 am

(Posting as Ulquiorra Schiffer.)

A portal known as the The Garganta opens in the sky and a lone pale figure dressed in white steps out with a sword sheathed on his right hip. The Garganta closes up slowly and the Arrancar known as the Cuatro Espada Ulquiorra Schiffer descends onto the grounds of Yokai Academy. His green eyes search around the area and he sees no one is around. A scoff escapes from his mouth and he instantly vanishes and reappears on the rooftop.

"I wonder why Lord Aizen would sent me here." He thought.

Ulquiorra started searching for what Sosuke Aizen told him to look for: A gigai with a dark green backpack. The Arrancar was instructed to open the backpack and read the first page of the notebook. He looks to the left and spots what he was looking for. The gigai was laid on the wall sitting down looking like it was asleep and the backpack was next to it. Ulquiorra's usual calm demeanor broke for an instant when he saw the gigai looked like him, but more human looking. A frown came across his face as he reached for the backpack and opened it up and reached for the notebook. There was other supplies in there such as pens, pencils, a binder, and a second notebook. He opened the notebook and read the message on the first page.

The reason you see the gigai in front of you is because your mission
is to infiltrate this school as a student. I have heard rumors that this
school is for monsters and I want you to find out if it's true. If it happens
to be true, I want you to bring the strongest monsters to Las Noches
so I can see what kind of results are produced when the Hogyoku is used
is on them.The gigai will give you the appearance of a student,
but it will also hide your power just in case any filthy Soul Reapers
are lurking around. I had Gin enroll you in the academy and your
class schedule should be in your gigai's pocket.

Don't disappoint me.

-Aizen

P.S I also have left some Soul Candy in your backpack just in case
you need to eliminate any obstacles. I may also send more Arrancars
as back up so keep an eye out for them.

The Cuatro Espada understood his mission and he puts the notebook back in and zips up the backpack. He picks up the gigai and he is sucked in to it and the gigai opens its eyes. Ulquiorra looks at his hand and sees his fingernails are painted black just like his Arrancar form. His pale skin was now a tannish tone and his hair was slightly longer than he had it. His clothes consisted of a black hoodie with the zipper down with a white #4 on the back, a black T-shirt with a grim reaper on it, black jeans, and black sneakers.

"It's a shame that I have to look like a human. Humans are such meaningless trash, but if it's what Lord Aizen wants, I'll follow the mission."

Ulquiorra picks up the backpack and puts it over his right shoulder and searches through the pockets of his jeans and looks at the class schedule. The first class said "Homeroom" and he looked confused.

"Home…room? What kind of nonsense is that?"

The rest of the classes seemed okay to him and he puts the schedule away. The Arrancar jumps down from the roof and sees some of the students starting to walk in. He looks at them and wonders if they are really monsters.
Back to top Go down
Akane Shiroka
Gaurds/Army
Akane Shiroka

Chinese zodiac : Cat
Location : Where the flame of destruction burns the brightest.

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 am

The large black gates were surrounded by dead trees that never really seemed to die. A large blue and white castle-like structure stood before a young crimson red haired girl, her attire was different than normal and her eyes looked around at her new school. A black jacket with a black tank top, a red plaid skirt, and black boots didn't match the dress code at all. She walked through the gate and looked around, many of the supposed monsters or more creatures all looked like humans. Their human forms may differ from their "monster" forms but, it looked so normal. Many of them were in uniform and talking to one another like they've been friends forever, which may be true for some of them. Her black bag hung by her right shoulder decorated by a single white rose, she reached in and pulled out a schedule.

"Homeroom's first."

She folded the paper and put it back in her bag and walked through the courtyard. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure dressed in black. Guess she wasn't the only one out of uniform.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akane.shiroka
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 pm

(I'm gonna be Loly.)

Unbeknownst to Ulquiorra there was already another Arrancar in the academy. The woman known as Arrancar #33 Loly Aivirrne had come hours before the 4th Espada and was in search of him. She too was inside a gigai and it did bear resemblance to her Arrancar form. She had her hair in twintails and was wearing glasses and was wearing the school uniform despite how ugly it was. The only problem with it was that her skirt was too short and her being taller than the average woman was really a problem. The woman pulled the skirt down and looks up to see the person she was looking for.

"What the hell is that idiot wearing?"

Loly slaps her forehead and approaches Ulquiorra. She grabs him by the arm and drags him to a more secluded place.

"Why are you wearing those clothes?! Do you want to fail Lord Aizen?!"
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm

(I'm using Mizore and third personing Reika Aoki)

The beginning of the school day was a busy time. Students flooded the hallway heading towards the first class of homeroom. Among them was a young girl with long dark blue hair in a princess cut and dark blue eyes. She wore a variation of the academy's uniform with a long skirt instead of a short one and a blue jacket rather than a green one. She carried a small stack of books in front of her and read a piece of paper.

"Let's see. Two new students have arrived..." Reika said to herself. As the Student Council President, she was supposed to know these things.

She took a quick look around, trying to find a certain someone, even though she knew she couldn't. Not unless said person wanted to be found.

"Oh dear... I hope she doesn't get so busy hiding that she's late for class..." Reika thought to herself as she entered homeroom.

Meanwhile, another girl was hiding behind a door. She was curious about the new students and wanted to see what they looked like. She had short light purple colored hair and blue eyes. She wore a white sweatshirt with long dark blue sleeves over a black singlet, the same skirt from the uniform, thigh high dark and light purple stockings, white shoes, a belt tied to her left leg, and a gold colored pendant around her neck. She also held a lollipop in her mouth that kept her body temperature normal, as she is a Yuki-Onna or Snow Woman.

Mizore heard voices outside of the door and peeked out of the blinds, seeing a male and a female talking. She had never seen them before, so she knew they were the new students. The female seemed to be talking to the male rather angrily, but the door muffled her voice, so Mizore wasn't sure what she was saying. Nevertheless, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

A bat flies over by the entrance of the gate and lands on the ground. The bat spreads its wings and it transforms into the man simply known as Alucard. His black Victorian clothing did make him stand out from the other teachers, but he liked the color too much to give a damn. The dhampir was holding an apple in his right hand and he took a bite out of it. He heard yelling and saw a young woman with pig tails and a young man with black clothes being dragged away by said woman. He shook his head thinking the young man probably took a peek under her skirt. He starts to walk towards his classroom since it was almost time for homeroom. Alucard sees another young woman with black clothing and red hair. He waves at her.

"Good morning."

He takes another bite out of the apple. A normal teacher would have reported those students for not wearing the school's uniform, but Alucard did like how they chose to wear black showing a bit of a rebellious spirit.

"Black must be popular even amongst the young crowd."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 am

He shifts his gaze to the approaching woman and recognizes her. Ulquiorra was gonna ask her if they had the same classes, but he was dragged away by her. He pulls his arm away from her grip and looks at his clothes and then at hers.

"What do you mean? These were the clothes I was given."

He looked at how her skirt was short and he looks back at the ill tempered Arrancar.

"You are the one who will attract the most attention anyways because of that skirt."

In a nearby bush, the president of the newspaper club Ginei Morioka already had his camera out taking snap shots of Loly's underwear. He had a nosebleed and he wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"Oh, man! We have a total babe as a new student! I wonder who that guy is, he seems a bit strange…" He thought.

Ulquiorra took out his class schedule from his pocket and showed it to Loly.

"Do you have the same classes as me?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Loly looked confused as to why Aizen would give Ulquiorra those clothes knowing this academy required a uniform. She knew her friend Menoly was the one who left her gigai here but who left his gigai? She figured it was either Grimmjow or Nnoitra who must've dropped his gigai and changed the clothes just for the sake of trolling.

"Dumbasses…" She thought.

The 4th Espada's statement about her skirt made her mad but she knew striking one of her superiors may result in her death just like that time when Grimmjow nearly killed her. The Numero heard rustling in the nearby bush but she ignored it and pulled out her schedule from her backpack and grabbed Ulquiorra's.

"We have homeroom and the first two classes together. If you ask me that betters our chances of finding a capable candidate for Lord Aizen's plan."

She hands his schedule back and presses her finger against his chest and proceeded to poke him a couple of times.

"If anyone asks we are just friends got it?! Also do something about your clothes. Buy some or kill somebody for it okay?"

Loly adjusts her glasses and looks at her watch and folds her arms.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:45 am

He saw that the first two classes were English and Math taught by Mr.Alucard. Ulquiorra took his schedule back and looked at it again. Loly's poking didn't irritate the Espada, but he thought she was being too loud.

"Fine. You know you will stand out if you're gonna be this loud to people."

Ulquiorra heard the rustling in the bushes and looked towards its direction. He saw someone in there and he vanished and reappeared beside it and picked up Ginei by his collar.

"Hey, man! What's your deal?!"

"I should ask you the same question, you piece of trash."

The Arrancar ripped the camera off the student's neck and smashed it in his hand. He raises him higher ready to finish him off, but he saw pictures fall out of his pockets. Dozens of pictures of girls getting dressed and panty shots dropped in front of Loly with the pictures of her panties being on the top. The werewolf looked nervous and gulped.

"I was just doing…ah….research for the newspaper."

Gin lets out a nervous chuckle and Ulquiorra looks at Loly.

"What should we do with him?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"Whatever."

Her friend Menoly has told her the same about her being loud but she didn't care. The Numero couldn't help it since he was easily irritated. She turned to look at Ulquiorra who had a student by the collar and she saw the pictures drop from his pockets and saw the ones with her panties. She kicks the pictures away and approaches Gin.

"I should kill a disgusting pervert like you but this should be enough."

Loly makes her hand into a fist and punches out the werewolf. She quickly goes to remove his uniform top and hands it to the Espada.

"Quick put it on!"

She drags his body behind a dumpster and pulls down her skirt. Loly adjusts her glasses and hears the bell ring.

"Come on I know where our class is."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am

Gin groans when he is punched and passes out with X's on his eyes. Ulquiorra lets him drop and watches Loly remove his uniform. He takes his backpack off and removes the hoodie to put on the uniform handed to him over his grim reaper shirt. He puts the hoodie back on and puts his backpack over his right shoulder. Loly dragging the werewolf to hide made him wonder if she was like this when she was a Hollow.

"Understood."

The Espada follows the Numero and looks at the other students walking to their class. He turns his head to where Loly had left Gin and looks ahead.

"Just what is homeroom?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:54 pm

"I honestly don't know or care."

Loly was still angry about the panty shots of her and she was pushing students out of her way as she walked down the hallway.

"Move assholes!"

The Arrancar saw the classroom up ahead and marched right in still pushing people out of her way and she sat in the front of the classroom and folded her arms. Loly looked at Alucard and thought what a stupid outfit he had on.

"Guess this freak celebrates Halloween everyday." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 am

Ulquiorra followed Loly as he looked at the students and started to wonder if these people were really monsters.

"They all look like human trash. Was Lord Aizen wrong?" He thought.

He watched Loly storm off to the front of the class to take her seat. The Espada figured she wanted to be left alone, so he took a seat on the back seat near the window and set his backpack on the desk. Ulquiorra leaned back on his chair and looked outside. The sight of dead trees reminded him of Hueco Mundo and he turned his head to look at Alucard to see if he will speak.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Alucard looked at the students walking into his classroom and saw the two new students walking in. The girl looked irritated while the male looked like he didn't know where he was.

"Hello, new students. Please tell us something about yourselves."

The dhampir looks at the class roster.

"Let's start with you….Lola."

He looks at Loly.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Loly turns to look at the other students but doesn't bother to stand up and she pushes her glasses up and smiles.

"Hello class! I am Lola and I like to read shojo manga and go to the mall with my friends. I hope I get to be friends with all of you."

She gives a wink and giggles and gives a quick glance to Ulquiorra before she turns to look at Alucard.

"Sir? May I ask why you wear that outfit?"
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

(This is Tsubaki. I'll be using this account to post in this topic from here on.)

Reika was already in homeroom, going over her homework when the new students came in. She glanced curiously at both of them as she began to mentally observe them.

"Hm... They look rather interesting. the girl's skirt is a bit too short, though. Perhaps it does not fit properly? She is tall." She thought.

Reika then turned her focus to the male.

"His skin is very pale... Is he feeling well? No, it might just be because of his monster species...."

No one in the academy knew this, but Reika wasn't a monster at all. She was a regular human, but also had a secret identity as a warrior known as Pretty Cure or Precure. She began studying in this school to learn more about monsters and perhaps help them get along with humans without having to hide themselves. These two new students piqued Reika's interest, but she couldn't help getting a strange feeling about them. For now, she would continue to observe them while paying attention to their introductions.

Meanwhile, Mizore had watched the entire exchange between Gin and the new students. Once the pair left, she exited the room she was hiding in and went to the dumpster he was hidden behind. The Snow Woman bent down and gently smacked his cheek.

"Hey, Gin.... Wake up...." She said in her usual quiet tone, not nearly loud enough to wake an unconscious person.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Alucard looks down at his outfit and chuckles.

"I always did like Victorian clothing and I like the color black."

Although Loly's question was strange, he answered her honestly. Her friendly attitude creeped him out a bit since she didn't look like a nice person considering how she entered the classroom all angry.

"Now then...Ulysses. Tell us something about you."

He looks at Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 am

Ulquiorra was surprised at what he just witnessed with Loly acting nice. He looked at Alucard when he addressed him.

"Ulysses? I wonder what Gin was thinking to give me that name" He thought.

The Cuatro Espada stands up and keeps his same expressionless countenance as he speaks.

"I like to… play sports and that's it."

He sits back down not wanting to talk anymore. Ulquiorra was a man of few words, but he always got his point across.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:24 am

Gin was still knocked out from the punch and he simply rolled over to the side. Mizore's smack made him wince since her touch was a bit cold. After a few moments, he slowly opens his eyes and sees the snow woman and he sits up and rubs his cheek.

"Hey...why the hell am I here?"

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:04 am

"Sports? What a joke. He looks like a toothpick." He thought as he held in a laugh.

Maybe you can join the sports team, Ulysses."

Alucard clears his throat and sits at his desk.

"Since this is the most pointless class do whatever the hell you want, students."

He takes out his Playstation Vita and turns it on. The sounds of fighting came out from the handheld console and the dhampir was rapidly pushing buttons. With a angry grunt, he flipped off the screen and a familiar in game voice can be heard saying "Fatality."

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Loly turned to look at Ulquiorra when Alucard asked him a question. The Espada's answer was somewhat believable. At least he didn't say he liked to kill Soul Reapers for fun. Alucard's answer to her question wasn't what she wanted but she decided that Alucard was too dumb to be a monster worthy of Aizen. His instruction to the class was very strange. She stood up taking her bag with her and went to where Ulquiorra was and sat on his desk. She puts the bag between her legs to avoid anyone looking up her skirt.

"Your answer was good Ulquiorra. I can see why you're considered the smartest Espada by Lord Aizen."

She adjusts her glasses and looks at Alucard.

"Video games? This guy is really something…" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:49 am

"I think you overdid it with yours, Loly. Still, it seems like those fools believed you."

He looks at the students doing what Alucard had instructed. Some turned their desks to talk to the other students and Ulquiorra sighs.

"Which one you think fits the description of a monster?"

The Espada shifts his gaze towards Alucard and sees him playing his Vita.

"Not him. That's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

"Fuck! Damn you Kitana and your bouncing boobs!"

Alucard flips off the on screen character known as Kitana and the phrase "Fatality" is heard again. Sounds of groans came from outside and Alucard stood up to see what was making the sound. A group of zombies were standing outside the gate banging against it and Alucard switched off his Vita.

"I know what you bastards are capable of. I have played Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead!"

He goes back to his desk and opens a drawer. The dhampir takes out a sniper rifle and checks to see it if it's loaded. He goes to the window and looks at his class.

"I'll handle it. Don't tell the headmaster."

Alucard sets the rifle down and looks through the scope. He aims at the zombie with a mohawk.

"Just like you, punk is dead."

He pulls the trigger and the zombie's head explodes.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:08 am

Ulquiorra watched Alucard play his little game and yelling at it like it would respond back to him. He didn't have any idea who Alucard was talking to outside until he looked out the window.

"Zombies? I always thought they were just things that humans invented for fiction stories and crappy video games."

The Espada brushed off the zombies as a mundane nuisance and decided not to do anything since the "teacher" claims he has it under control.

"I wonder if all the teachers are loaded with guns like a redneck..." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Infiltration   Arrancar Infiltration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Infiltration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: Yokai Academy-
Jump to: