Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazer The Charizard
Phatass
Blazer The Charizard

Chinese zodiac : Dog

Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror. Empty
PostSubject: Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.   Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Walking in the sand dunes there was man named Ganondorf, being the king of Gerudo, Ganondorf was used to the heat, sand and sun from a desert. As Ganondorf walked he started to wonder, "where is he?" he then looks around to see if there is anything besides the dunes of sand but that is all that is in the area. Ganondorf then stopped walking the only thing that was still moving was his cape, blowing gently in the breeze."damn...Not a single town that I can take over." Said Ganondorf as he continued to just stand there Waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.   Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 am

Walking throughout the desert region was a large demon knight with bulky red armor with a flaming center in the middle of his chest he had spike on his greaves and spikes on his shoulders What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. He was once know as the dreaded azure knight nightmare but is now know as night terror the Destruction of mankind in his claws on the left arm was the cursed sword soul edge in it's ultimate form it was made from organic material such as flesh large jagged teeth that go from the very end of the blade to near the handle of the sword the razor sharp blade is on the bottom of the jagged teeth and had a long curved horn like a cresant near the handle. He spread his fiery wings and took flight to search for an opponent he looked from above to see if anyone was around Night Terror spotted a figure in the distance "ah so that must be my opponent" the demon knight flew down towards the figure until he was close enough to land. Suddenly he stopped and the slowly lowered himself down like and landed on top of the sand standing right in front of his opponent and got into his battle stance with his cursed blade in his left hand and his right hand free of any weapon.
Back to top Go down
Blazer The Charizard
Phatass
Blazer The Charizard

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.   Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:00 am

Ganondorf looked at Night Terror with an evil Smile. "So You're the one that will be my first victim." Ganondorf said with an evil chuckle. Ganondorf cracked his knuckles , after cracking his knuckles, Ganondorf clenched his right Hand revealing that he wields the Triforce of power. After that Ganondorf started running slowly as his armor slowed him down towards Night Terror from the Front.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.   Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Night terror scanned his opponent knowing that his opponent would be slow due to his heavy armor he knew very well not to judge a book by it's cover just because his opponent was slow didn't mean he wasn't strong but this could give him the upper hand in this battle since he could use distance to his advantage he could use his long reach using his giant sword and his powers to keep his opponent from getting closer but if his opponent got close to him he would find an opening and use some his strongest attack knocking his opponent back a few feet as well as dealing more damage. After scanning his opponent Night terror cracked his neck to get prepared when he heard the words "so your my first victim" his lip-less formed a smile and he chuckled a little "I shall show you the Greatest Nightmare" after he saw him raise his right hand and revealed the Triforce of power he could tell things were going to get ugly and fast. Once Ganondorf started running towards him the demon knight jumped up and took flight once air born he can evade almost any attack he charged his energy for a few seconds then released the energy as powerful eye beams if this attack hit it would stun his opponent for a few seconds allowing him ram straight into his opponent knocking him back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.   Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round one: Blazer's Ganondorf VS. Night Terror's Night Terror.
Page 1 of 1