Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang Empty
PostSubject: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:30 pm

This topic is for me telling you when and where Tainted Reality will be doing stuff. As well as Dreaded Eden and Danny Kang.

A bit about Tainted Reality is that it is a multi media organization. It is ran by a friend of mine, Roger Shackleford. He is a good person and is a very big nerd. I will posting when they have their weekly talk shows, go to cons, bring over bands, and so on. They are really nice people. There are all kinds of people in this origination. One of the members, Lady Eve, has her own business Dreaded Eden. They are linked onto just about ever social network.

Tainted Reality also has a project, this project I put in the Web comic section. Its called Fixer. Fixer is a web comic about an American Visual Kei Band. They are currently done with the first story arch. It is really amazing. You can read it at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . The story is written by Roger, and the art work is done by Danny Kang.

Dreaded Eden is a fashion orientated business that caters to more of the cybor/goth/rave type fashions. She also does cosplay and special orders as well. It is handmade, quality, and fashionable materials in a variety of colors and textures. It is also fairly priced.

Danny Kang is a professional animator from RISOD, Road Island School of Design. He is an amazing artiest and animator. He normally posts so videos he, and others have made.

Tainted Reality:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dreaded Eden:

Fixer:

Danny Kang:

I only have the facebook and homepages for these. If you want their tumbler or anything else. I am sure if you ask them, they will give it to you with in reason. When there is an update I will make a post in this thread. I do hope you all like and share them around. They are all really amazing and good people.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 pm

In addition, If there is a band that Tainted Reality manages, you could totally ask them, and request the con you would like to see them at.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:21 pm

If you have read and like Fixer, and you would like to help get them to other cons so you can meet the writer and the artiest, please visit their Indygogo and donate. They are giving things out for donating and prizes stack up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Okay, so tomorrow night, Tainted Reality will be recapping Katsucon. WOOT~ I might actually call in and talk about what I did at the con~<3 We also will be talking about the BBYO controversy. This will be tomorrow night at 9pm. We do hope to see some of you there.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Okay guys, tonight at 9pm, Tainted Reality will be having their talk show. They will be covering events from Katsucon, including the BBYO controversy.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Fixer 2013 Promotional Tour Update

Madicon: We are ready to rock with a full booth and 5 separate panels, including a live broadcast of the TR Talkshow as a panel!

Tekkoshocon: We are still on a waiting list for the artist alley. We are so far down, though, that it is unlikely for us to get a table. We are working on alternatives, but are committed to having some sort of presence at Tekko.

Anime Next: Letter of Intent still being processed. No conformation on an artist alley table yet.

Nekocon: $175 more to raise through the Fixer 2013 Fundraiser! If you wish to contribute, please head over to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and help us out!

Otakon: Still working on options.

Anime Boston: Still working on options.

Anime USA: We will be there! Details under negotiation!

New York Comic-con: Still working on options.

Thank you everyone who has helped us through donations or spreading the word about our comic! If you wish to continue to help out, please encourage your friends to read Fixer by sharing this page!
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:26 am

Okay so, tomorrow night on the Tainted Reality Talk-show, It is going to be all about the music! Tune in to read some really good music being played!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang   Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainted Reality/Dearded Eden/Danny Kang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Outside Media-
Jump to: