Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local Conventions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

Local Conventions. Empty
PostSubject: Local Conventions.   Local Conventions. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Okay, so this thread is for Local Conventions that are going around. You can post one that is going to be going on soon. and where it is, along with posting the link to the conventions website. this way, others on the site, that might want to hang out, but would really want it to be a public meeting or something. This could be a good way to do it. Like last weekend was Katsucon in the Washington D.C. area of National Harbor. Issues happened there this year, but they are being handled. Other then that, it was still good, I had a good time at the convention. This years guest at Katsucon was SOUND BEE HD. They where amazing! Thanks to the Tainted Reality team that managed to bring them over. The next Convention in my area that I can get to is the one just down the street from my house. Its called A.M.A Or Anime Mid-Alantic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

Local Conventions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Conventions.   Local Conventions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Madicon and Takkoshacon are coming up! Anyone going?
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

Local Conventions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Conventions.   Local Conventions. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Okay so, Anime Mid Alantic is coming up in my town. It is June 14- 16. Ladi Eve might be there in one her amazing outfits walking around and talking to people. I will be there as well, in one of my many cosplays.

for more details go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Conventions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Conventions.   Local Conventions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Conventions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Outside Media-
Jump to: