Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doki Doki Den-O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara Centauri
Awesomeness
Amara Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Doki Doki Den-O Empty
PostSubject: Doki Doki Den-O   Doki Doki Den-O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm

"I cannot believe you, Mana!"

Another frustrated yell came from Rikka Hishikawa, who was despairing over another absent-minded move from her friend Mana Aida. She had lost a kitten that was being shown by another student and was helping her find him.They'd had no luck inside of the school, so they began looking around outside.

"Look, we'll be able to cover more ground faster if we split up." Rikka had suggested.

Mana agreed, and they took opposite sides of the school. Rikka began searching through the bushes near the bulding.

"I swear, Mana... What am I going to do with you?" She said to herself, still frustrated.

Rikka Hishikawa was a fourteen year old girl with long navy blue hair and dark blue eyes.Her hair had two small braids going to the back tied with a light blue ribbon. She wore a light blue dress with a blue tie around the collar. She also wore a small gold pin on the left side of her chest, short royal blue socks and brown shoes. After a time of searching, Rikka stood up and sighed in exasperation.

"Great. Where did that kitten go? I can't find it anywhere!" She said.

At that moment, a small blue animal hopped onto her shoulder. It resembled a puppy with long ears, a blue collar around his neck, and a blue ribbon around his ears tied in a bow with a silver heart medallion in the middle.

"Don't get so angry, quel." Said the puppy, a fairy named Raquel. "This is only one side of the school. Maybe Mana found the kitten on the other side, quel."

"I sure hope so, because she's in big trouble if she didn't. The Student Council President should be more responsible." She said, frowning.

Raquel frowned as well, but then his ears perked up as his expression became alarmed.

"I hear the dark heartbeat of a Selfish, quel!" He shouted.

"What?! Agh, not now!" Rikka said with a groan. "We should get this out of the way quickly. Lead the way, Raquel!"

"But what about--" The puppy fairy began.

"Cheryl will let Mana know. Just go!" Rikka interrupted.

Raquel just nodded and flew off to where he sensed the Selfish as Rikka followed.
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Doki Doki Den-O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Den-O   Doki Doki Den-O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 pm

"Man where could the Imagin have went?"

A troubled young boy of about fifteen had spoken up, from how he was talking it seemed almost like he was talking to himself but that wasn't what was happening at all the young boy by the name of Ryotaro Nogami was talking to a group of voices that only he could hear, and no he wasn't crazy he was mind-linked to the four helpful Imagins, Momotaros,Urataros,Kintaros, and Ryutaros but their is also Sieg whenever he actually feels like helping out with the Imagin hunting.

"I can't believe you let him get away from us, Ryotaro!". A angry Momotaros had spoken up
"But, it was Momotaros-tachi that kept bickering when you all were in Climax Form that it got away." Shyly said Ryotaro.

As Ryotaro kept searching for the Imagin as Momotaros-tachi began he began to see, families,children, and the like running away in terror like there was a bomb somewhere, Ryotaro started for a run towards where most of the people were running from occasionally being stopped by someone and being told to run away before the lion-man attacks him also.

"Did you hear that Momotaros the AlbinoLion Imagin is here, we didn't completely lose track of it!" A determined Ryotaro had spoken up.

As Ryotaro began to run to the where all the screams and running came from he saw his target the AlbinoLion Imagin, as Ryotaro saw the Imagin he quickly grabbed the Terminal buckle and threw it around his waist as the silver belt connects, the belt was a Titanium Silver, in the center it was a circle with a "T" like symbol on the side that could be made to mean the words, Train,Terminal,Time and etc, the belt had four different oval buttons on it with the multiple colors following, Red,Blue,Yellow, and Purple. And as he got the Rider Pass in a swiping ready position he pressed down on the red button with a chime being followed afterwords as he swiped the Rider Pass over the circle in the middle of the belt with the Belt saying the phrase.

Sword Form

As the phrase is over it seems like a spectral-like bullet train passes by Ryotaro's Body given him the look of a Futuristic-Armor warriors with a red chest-plate that seems to be connected to different bolts on his shoulder-pads that were also the same red color with the titanium trim on the side similar to the chest-plate, his helmet was a similar silver color with the design of railroad tracks going down on both sides of his helmet with a yellow tint going on the edges of the tracks with a mask (DenKamen) covering his face in it's closed state it was similar to that of a peach which was based on Momotaro:The Peach Boy which is where Ryotaro got the name for Momotaros,

But as soon as it appeared the red DenKamen Split open showing the yellow bar that went down on the middle of the helmet seeming to disappear into the DenKamen on his side he had the pieces of the Dengasher with it's three parts on each side of his belt with the third piece being located next to the first one. But you can't really call this still Ryotaro as his will and body has been possessed by the Imagin Momotaros to form Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form.

"Ore....Sanjou"

As Momotaros ran at the AlbinoLion Imagin he tossed the second piece of the DenGasher into the air and pulls the first and third piece out in the middle from where the second piece would have fall two to connect the DenGasher into it's sword form, as Momotaros tried to make a slash at the Imagin it quickly jumped over Momotaros and slashed at his back with the massive claw it had on it's right arm causing him to fall on the ground but he catches himself before the Imagin takes the chance to strike again, it seemed that Momotaros could hardly even get close enough to the Imagin just getting attacked by it's claw, as Momotaros was thinking on what to do he heard Ryotaro yell something.

"Momotaros, Watch out!"

"What?!"

Before Momotaros could react he was attacked from what looked like to be a flying side of a cage, but it seemed to stretch unnaturally like it was made out of silly puddy but it hurt even worse then getting hit by some random cage, as Momotaros collapsed onto the ground all he could see before his eyes was what seemed to b e some cage with arms,legs, and eyes.

"What...the..hell?"
Back to top Go down
Amara Centauri
Awesomeness
Amara Centauri

Doki Doki Den-O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Den-O   Doki Doki Den-O I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Raquel led Rikka to a plaza in the center of town. They both looked around for the Selfish, but first spotted a lion like creature rampaging through the plaza.

"What is that?!" Rikka exclaimed. "Is that the Selfish?"

"N-No, quel..." Raquel replied. "I don't know what that is!"

As they continued to watch, Rikka and Raquel caught sight of a boy approaching the lion thing. They both gasped in surprise.

"Is he crazy?!" Rikka said in disbelief.

But then, the boy seemed to transform right in front of them, putting on a suit of armor and taking out a sword. Rikka and Raquel gasped again.

"How did he do that? That was kind of like a Precure transformation..." Rikka thought.

"He turned into an armored warrior, quel!" Raquel said in astonishment.

The armored warrior then began to fight the lion thing and was doing well until he was attacked by a giant cage.

"SELFISH!!!" The cage shouted.

Floating next to the cage was another boy with white hair and yellow eyes. He also had bat wings behind his ears.

"What the heck are you doing, Selfish?!" Ira shouted. "I didn't tell you to go that way!"

He then noticed the armored male and scoffed.

"Who the heck are you? I'm looking for the Pretty Cure! Stay outta my way!" He said in a nasty tone.

"There's the Selfish, quel!" Raquel said, pointing to the cage monster.

"And Ira, too. I have no clue who the guy in the armor is or what that lion is, but we need to deal with that Selfish! Let's go Raquel!"

"You got it!" Raquel affirmed.

Spoiler:

With a poof of blue smoke, Raquel transformed into a pink and white touch screen phone with his head and paws on top of it. The silver medallion on his bow became a slot. Rikka took the Lovely Commune, removed the pin from her dress and set it into the slot. This pin was a Cure Lovie, and she uses it to transform. She then called out:

"Pretty Cure, Love Link!"

Spoiler:

Rikka then traced the letters of the word "LOVE" on the touch screen as Raquel called them out.

Spoiler:

"L-O-V-E!"

The heart in the center of the screen blinked, then a bow like symbol emerged from the screen, surrounding the girl in a bright light. As it faded, Rikka looked very different.

Her dark blue hair changed to a lighter blue and became much longer. It was held in a high ponytail by a crown-like hairband. A few curled strands hung at her sides, two being more prominent. She wore a dress colored aqua and white, with uneven sleeves, the left side having feathers and the right side being puffy. There was a blue heart shaped gem on the left side of her chest with a diamond shaped ribbon under it, a blue bow on her right side and underneath the bow, her Lovely Commune. She also wore golden bracelets on both wrists, a golden choker around her neck, and white boots with sharp toetips. With a pose, she declared her new identity.

"The light of Intellect, I am Cure Diamond!"

Cure Diamond leaped into action immediately. She jumped into the air and drop kicked the cage Selfish, knocking it back. Ira noticed her and growled.

"There's a Pretty Cure!"

She landed in front of the armored boy and looked back at him.

"Are you alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Doki Doki Den-O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Den-O   Doki Doki Den-O I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 pm

As Momotaros looked up and he saw the girl he was gonna tell her to get away until she had transformed into a...he wasn't really sure what she turned into, but at any rate it seems she was able to do damage to that cage thing that from what he heard was called a Selfish but it was gonna be heard to move as it seemed that Ryotaro had passed out and he felt even more sluggish but he then heard the voices of the other Imagin that have become comrades of Ryotaro.

"Heheh, Let me do it once in awhile Momotaros!"

"Snot Nosed Brat?!"

Before Momotaros could really put up a fight his possession over Ryotaro is quickly ended as it shifts over to the Dragon-Like Imagin Ryutaros, right before he presses the purple fourth button on the Terminal Buckle with the Buckle uttering a different tune and he scans the Rider Pass along the middle of the Buckle and it then utters the words.

Gun Form

After the buckle utters this word the armor covering the top of the Rider comes off and reconfigures into a new shape and color with the purple chest-plate provides slightly more protection then the previous Sword Form with it had shoulder guards being a more extended look with two yellow orbs at the top of the shoulder guards one on each with three silver spikes covering them almost like a Dragon's claw that covered the already protected shoulders of the Rider, the faceplate of the mask changed in shape also with it looking more akin to a crooked "V" with the same purple color of the chest-plate with a yellow "V" helping separate the top of the DenKamen with inside of it being a rectangular piece with a bright green orb at the top of it being, but also it seemed at the bottom piece of the "V" is two whiskers somewhat like a Catfish but normally seen as the beard of a Dragon in a yellow color like other parts of the armor. With this complete this is Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form

As Ryutaros looked at the people all around them when he utters the words. "Mind if I defeat you..Can't hear you!" then Ryutaros disassembled the DenGasher out of it's Sword form putting one of the pieces back on the waist of the Terminal Buckle and put it back together to form the DenGasher's Gun Form as he then skipped over to the AlbinoLion Imagin and examined it a little bit before he let loose firing shot at shot of the DenGasher's high power ammunition sending the Imagin back before he started to actually break dance and continuously fired hitting the buildings near by causing some of them to have craters in it and almost shooting the Pretty Cure in the head just barley missing her with the shoot whizzing by her head, he was able to shoot the Selfish but it didn't really look like it was suffering that much damage.

" Aww, This is getting uninteresting fast." Said a bored Ryutaros thinking that he should quickly end this fight.

That's when Ryutaros scanned the Rider Pass on the Terminal Buckle with the buckle announcing the words. Full Charge, then Ryutaros held the handle of the DenGasher with both hands as purple electricity began to flow from the two orbs on his shoulder down through his body then reaching the DenGasher as the the inside of the barrel began to glow a bright purple as it fired a much larger shot at the AlbinoLion Imagin and that Selfish which that on impact it explodes making it seem as that Ryutaros had hit the AlbinoLion had actually found the boy and the Selfish worth saving and grabbed them both and jumped away with the smoke clearing he could tell his shot missed from there being no dust left behind which normally happens when a Imagin is destroyed. And with that Ryutaros took the Terminal Buckle off changing back into his human form but Ryutaros was still in control made clear by the Purple eyes that Ryotaro now has and the long streak of purple hair coming down the side of his face.

" They got away, that was no fun at all."
Said Ryutaros as he had squatted down and circled the ground before him.

"Hey Onee-chan, what was that cage thing, that fight wasn't fair at all I couldn't defeat all three of them."
Said Ryutaros as he got up and stared at Cure Diamond waiting for a answer.

Back to top Go down
Amara Centauri
Awesomeness
Amara Centauri

Doki Doki Den-O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Den-O   Doki Doki Den-O I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Cure Diamond looked on in surprise as the armored warrior suddenly changed forms. This new form's gait became much more flamboyant and he seemed to taunt the lion creature. Diamond noticted that while the previous form used a sword, this one used a gun. She had also noticed the names of the forms as announced by a voice from the belt he wore. But the intellectual Precure's thoughts were halted by the cyclone of shots the Rider unleashed, some of which were heading straight for her.

"Aaaaahhhh!" She yelled as she dove away from the shots. "Watch where you're pointing that thing!"

After the male in armor finished off the lion creature, he had for some reason, rescued Ira and the Selfish. Diamond looked confused at this, but was partially relieved that the Selfish wasn't wiped out, because it was created from the heart of an innocent person. Ira and the Cage Selfish looked dumbfounded at the fact that the armored stranger actually saved them. Of course, Cure Diamond took this opportunity to defeat the Selfish.

"Raquel!" She called.

Raquel responded and lifted himself from the pouch. Diamond took hold of the Lovely Commune and set another Cure Lovie in the slot, this one having a red heart-shaped gem in the middle. After that, she drew a circle on the Commune's touch screen, causing the heart in the middle to blink. The power it supplied Diamond allowed her to use her signature move. Cure Diamond pointed one finger in the air and spun around, calling out the attack.

"Please sparkle! Twinkle Diamond!"

As she called the attack, she pointed her finger at the Selfish, sending a blast of white wind lined with razor sharp diamonds. The wind hit the Selfish, purifying it. Its eyes were replaced with hearts and it was overcome with feelings of love.

"Love, love LOVE!" It spouted.

It exploded into a huge puff of smoke. When it cleared, all that remained was a pink heart with angel wings. The heart promptly returned to it's rightful owner. At that moment, a light shined on the landscape, restoring all the damage done during the battle. Ira, as usual, looked visibly irritated.

"Dang Precure! And that... whatever! I won't forget this!" He shouted before disappearing.

"Phew... Looks like I didn't need Mana's help after all!" Diamond said. She then heard the male's question to her.

"That thing was called a Selfish. It's created through selfish thoughts. Now it's your turn to answer a question. What was that lion thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doki Doki Den-O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Den-O   Doki Doki Den-O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doki Doki Den-O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: One X One-
Jump to: