Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bloodstained Path

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

A Bloodstained Path Empty
PostSubject: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:10 am

An overcast sky covered the town of Rushmore, a town where outlaws hang out and police are on a constant patrol. The streets and roads were empty and a lone figure in a parking lot stood against his back against the wall reading a newspaper. A red 1959 Cadillac convertible was parked next to him and a black and green 2008 Kawasaki Versys was in front of the man. The man was simply named Remy. Remy was a tall man with long turquoise hair which was tied back to a ponytail and turquoise eyes. His clothes consisted of a black trench coat that was zipped up with the Omega symbol on the front, red leather pants, and brown boots.

Aside from his hair color making him stand out, people recognized him from the one time he entered the Street Fighter tournament and won it by defeating Ryu in the finals. Of course, he didn't show up for the ceremony and only took the trophy when no one was around. Remy had turn to a life of crime after winning the tournament and was a mercenary now.

"Pathetic. Now, they are fighting for a box in the Antarctic against those King of Iron Fist losers? Good thing I no longer associate myself with those dumbasses."

Remy crumbled up the newspaper and tossed it aside and looked at his watch.

"4:50 pm. I better get going."

The Frenchman got on the motorcycle and turned it on. He glanced at the car and drove off into the road. On the sides of the motorcycle, there were boxes of roses which he had hidden weapons inside just in case the job he was assigned to gets botched and a black plastic bag. He was contacted by one of his Russian associates to help out in a bank heist to secure the money and a briefcase. He was to meet up with someone named Revy at the front of the bank. Upon arrival at the Rushmore bank, he saw several people outside and a few cops. He parked his Kawasaki close to the entrance of the bank.

Remy got off the motorcycle and shut if off and grabbed the black plastic bag. He took a moment to look at the people and knew none of them were Revy.

"Fucking pigs. It must be free donut day if there are these many around." He thought as he walked to the front of the bank and sat on the bench.

He sets the plastic bag next to him and looks at his watch.

"Where are you, Revy?"

He thought it sucked that he got no description of what Revy looks like, but he saw no point of complaining about it.

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm

(Sweet intro.)

A bored sigh and yawn came from the woman named Revy who was standing at the side of the bank. She had her MP3 player on listening to some Megadeth. She rubs her eyes and removes the ear phones and wraps them around the MP3 player and puts it away in her pocket. She was wearing a black tanktop with jean shorts that were way too short and looked more like booty shorts and black combat boots with dark green laces. On her right arm was a tribal tattoo that covered part of her neck as well. She had her brown hair tied into a ponytail and had her dual pistols called Cutlasses tucked into the side of her shorts.

"Man where is this guy?"

Revy was Chinese American although she didn't really look it. She peeks though the corner and sees a turquoise haired man sitting on the bench and knew that was her contact. She thought the turquoise hair thing was bullshit but it turned out to be true. She sees the Kawasaki motorcycle and that assures that this was her contact. The woman walks and stands in front of him.

"You must be Remy. Come on."

She walks to the side of the bank and looks around to see if anyone is around. Revy noticed that he had no weapons on him and was starting to think that she had to do all the work for the heist and that the Frenchman was merely a getaway driver.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:16 am

(Thanks.)

Remy kept looking ahead until a woman suddenly stood in front of him. The first thing that caught his attention was her attire which was pretty skimpy. So, this was his contact. He grabs the black plastic bag and follows her to the side of the bank.

"I got us something so these fuckers won't identify us."

He looks around the corner and opens the plastic bag up and takes out two hockey masks that resembled horror icon Jason Voorhees mask. Remy hands one to Revy and he puts his on and unzips his trenchcoat. The Frenchman opens up his coat and takes out two sawn off shotguns.

"The pigs in front should be our first targets. Once we are inside, I got crowd control, okay?"

Remy had noticed the weapons that Revy had on her and figured it was enough for this, but he had more weapons in his coat just in case it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 pm

The mercenary was still in shock that her accomplice actually had turquoise hair. She wondered if that was his actual hair color and if it was what the fuck kind of parents did he have? Revy looked at what he was pulling out from the bag and she took the mask.

"Oh good thinking homie."

Revy playfully punches his shoulder and puts the mask on and her thoughts of the Frenchman being just a getaway driver were diminished when she saw that he too was armed and with two shotguns no less.

"Alright I'll get the goods."

She was prepared to go in but remembered that she also brought something. Revy could sometimes be forgetful and she goes to the end of the bank and takes out two gym bags and she puts them over her shoulders. These bags were meant to carry the money from the bank. Revy glances at Remy and with a smirk she takes her dual pistols out. She shoots the cops that were in the front of the bank in the back of the head and she kicks the doors open.

"Okay motherfuckers!"

Revy shoots the nearest security guard and goes to the nearest clerk window and looks at the people.

"Any of you limp dick fuckers try to do anything I'll make sure to show you the color of your brains."

She puts the bags on the counter and points the gun at the clerk.

"Fill them both up by the time I'm back unless you want a new asshole."

Revy jumps over the counter and keeps her guns aimed at the people that she walks by.

"Now where the fuck is the briefcase?" She thought.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

"Any of you fuckers try to play hero will regret it."

Remy points the shotguns at the crowd and they all put their hands up. He watches Revy intimidate the clerk and he smirks. He moves to the alarm and sees a man attempting to trigger it.

"I told you not to play hero, asshole!"

Remy shoots the man's leg off and watches him fall down rolling around spraying blood from his stump. His screams of agony started to annoy him and he shoots the man in the face with the other shotgun. Half of the head was blown off and only the lower jaw with the tongue hanging out remained. This gruesome sight made Remy chuckle and he turns back to look at the crowd.

"You see that?! Now, get on the floor!"

The crowd get on their knees like obedient sheep and put their hands behind their heads. Remy takes out a grenade from his coat and sets it down on the floor. This was a warning to them to not do anything stupid. The Frenchman takes two shotgun shells from his pocket and reloads his shotgun and does the same for the other one. He puts his boot over the grenade and aims the shotguns at the crowd.

"Reina! Have you found what we came for?"

Remy wasn't stupid enough to use Revy's name since the pigs may be able to identify them if these goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Hearing gunshots and yelling from Remy made Revy realize that he was getting a bit carried away.

"I don't fucking believe it… it really has a sticker of a swastika."

Revy had found the briefcase and picked it up. The only instructions she got was to not open it. She heard the name Reina and scratched her head and realized that the Frenchman was talking her.

"Yes Raymond I found it!"

She headed back towards the entrance and saw the clerk that she had threatened to fill the bags had pushed a silent alarm button since there was a flashing red light. Revy shot the clerk and put the briefcase down and started to shoot all the clerks.

"Raymond leave no witnesses alive! The fucking cops are gonna be here any moment!"

The mercenary reloaded her pistols and grabbed the briefcase and went towards where Remy was to pick up the bags of money. At least the stupid clerk had filled the bags but was dumb enough to trigger the alarm. She hands one bag to Remy and looks out the door to see if any cops had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 am

"Raymond?" He thought.

Remy kept his shotguns aimed at the people and heard Revy's instruction. He figured it was better to do what she said rather than ask why. He kicks up the grenade like a hackey sack and pulls the pin. He waves to the crowd and moves to the door as he tosses the grenade to the center of the crowd and it explodes. It was a good thing that Revy had moved the same direction he did otherwise she would've been caught in the explosion. Several limbs bounce off the door and walls and blood lands on Remy as he takes the bag from Revy.

"Good job on finding the briefcase."

He opens his coat and puts the shotguns away. Remy had a few grenades and 2 Desert Eagles strapped to the inside of the coat. The sirens can be heard from a distance and Remy opens the door.

"Let's keep the masks on, okay? Come on, I have a weapon I'm sure you'll love to use on the bacon force."

Remy puts the bag of money around his back and gets on his motorcycle. He picks up the box of roses and hands it to Revy. Inside the box of roses was a grenade launcher known as China Lake and 2 rounds were already inside of it and an additional round was beneath the box. The Frenchman hears the sirens getting closer and sees a squad of pig cars coming.

"Hop on!"

He revs up the engine and prepares to drive away as soon as he felt Revy put her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

"Why thank you Remington."

Revy looks at the briefcase again and shakes her head at the swastika. Blood lands on her and the briefcase but she didn't care. The fact that her and Remy were wearing Jason masks and there was limbs and blood everywhere made them look like a horror version of Bonnie and Clyde. Revy watches him put his shotguns away and sees that he has no shirt underneath his coat. She shrugs and looks outside when the French dude opens the door.

"Bacon force?"

She laughs at his remark about the cops and smacks his shoulder.

"You're a funny guy Remington."

The mercenary looks at the box of roses given to her by Remy and looks at it. She was gonna tell him that this wasn't the time or place to try to win her over with roses. She tears open the box and her eyes light up with delight seeing what it was. Revy takes the extra round and puts into her pocket and puts her guns into her shorts.

"Fucking sweet!"

Revy tosses the briefcase into the side of the motorcycle where the box of roses were gets on the motorcycle and puts her left arm around Remy. With a smile she aims the grenade launcher at the squad cars and prepares to fire as soon Remy takes off.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 am

Remy drives through the parking lot and flips off the squad car that he passes by. He turns his head to look behind him and awaits for Revy to fire the China Lake. The Frenchman focuses his attention ahead and sees more squad cars ahead trying to set a barricade up with the cars and a spike strip.

"You must be joking. Fucking pigs..."

He quickly reaches to the side of the motorcycle and gets the other box of roses. Remy uses his teeth to tear open the top of the box and spits out the cardboard piece. He lets go of the handles for an instant and takes out the China Lake and tosses the box aside. He puts his left hand on the handles and fires the grenade launcher into the center car and triggers a chain explosion on the other cars. Remy puts the grenade launcher on the side of the motorcycle and steers the motorcycle to the right and gets on the sidewalk to avoid the spike strip. Screams and the smell of burning flesh hair filled the air as he drove by.

One cop who's on fire tries to hang onto the motorcycle, but Remy runs him over and gets thrown to the side.

"Don't want the smell of bacon on my ride. Right, Revy?"

He smirks as he starts to drive more faster.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Revy flips off the same car that Remy did and waits for some distance to be between them and the car. She fires the China Lake and it explodes. The mercenary laughs and looks ahead.

"Shit…"

The barricade of cop cars ahead concerned Revy a bit but seeing Remy had it under control calmed her down. She turns to look back and sees more cars chasing them.

"Fuck now I know how O.J Simpson felt when he was being chased by the piggies."

Her remark was outdated but she still found it funny. She held on to Remy more tightly as she aims the grenade launcher but feels the motorcycle sway a bit when the French dude let go of the handles to get the box of roses. This caused her hand to touch his body but figured Remy wouldn't be bother by it and act all goofy like a virgin does when a girl touches him. She watched as Remy took out the barricade and him regaining control of the Kawasaki. This was her chance to fire and she fires the China Lake at the pursuing car causing it to explode and making the other cars flip in the air and crashing into one another.

"Yeah!"

The burning cop attempting to grab onto the Kawasaki made her draw her Cutlass to shoot him but watched instead when Remy ran his ass over.

"You're doing good Remington. It's like you said I love this fucking weapon!"

She opens the China Lake and empties the shells out and reaches into her pocket to put the extra round into it.

"By the way where are we headed to?"

Revy closes the China Lake.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:33 am

"Thanks. You're doing pretty damn well yourself."

Remy steers the motorcycle back on the road and makes a left turn towards an alleyway. He zooms through the alleyway and makes a right turn back onto the road. The sirens wailed from a distance and Remy drives faster.

"We're going to my safe house, but we should lose these fuckers first."

The sirens drew closer and with only 1 round in each China Lake, Remy figured the only way to deal with the cops is to go to the empty parking lot he was in earlier. The car that he left there had everything necessary for him and the mercenary to escape. However, it will take awhile to get there and there was the chance that the pigs could call in the SWAT team which will make things more difficult.

"Revy, forget what I said. We're gonna kill every single pig that gets in our way."

He turns to look at her and puts on the brakes.

"Take the other grenade launcher when you need it and use these babies when you see the right opportunity."

He points underneath where the box of roses were. There are 2 blocks of C4 on each side and words "Fuck You" was written on each block with a marker. The Frenchman searches through his coat and pulls out a detonator and hands it to her. He opens his coat and takes out an Uzi and holds it in his left hand. Remy revs up the engine.

"If we are to kill every pig in our way, we need to get to the car I left in the other side of town. It'll take some time, but I know we can make it. I'll back you up, I just need you to tell me when you need it, okay?"

Remy wanted to make sure Revy understood before he drives again.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Revy kept checking behind her to make sure no cop cars were coming and waited for Remy to answer her question which took him some time to answer. She raises her right eyebrow since she was surprised he had a safe house.

"That's fine I guess. As long as you have a phone I can use to tell Balalaika we got the goods.

The mercenary sighs in anger hearing more sirens approaching them and turns to look behind again and sure enough the red and blue lights can be seen. She turns to look at Remy when he speaks and stops the motorcycle. Revy smiles and nods.

"Now you're fucking talking Remington!"

She looks down to where he was pointing and sees the blocks of C4 with Fuck You written on them. Revy takes the detonator and lifts her shirt a bit to put it between her breasts. She was about to tell Remy that she can't carry the Uzi but saw it was intended for him to use. The French dudes instruction of their objective to reach his car made her wonder what was so special about this car.

"Got it. I'll tap your shoulder when I need you okay?"

Revy stretches her arms and cracks her neck and puts her left arm around Remy and aims the China Lake behind her as she gets ready for him to drive.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:23 am

Remy takes a deep breath and exhales and adjusts the mask he was still wearing. He checked that the Uzi was loaded and sped off through the road. The sirens drew closer and heard gunshots being fired. This caused Remy to look behind him and saw that the cops were shooting at them.

"Now they're fucking shooting at us?! What the fuck happened to bringing criminals in for questioning and all that shit?!"

The Frenchman steered the Kawasaki left and right doing a zigzag across the road to avoid the bullets. Doing this would make it difficult for his partner to line up a shot to take them out. He looks at the left pocket of his coat and reaches inside of it to take a grenade out. Remy pulls the pin off the grenade with his teeth and holds it in his hand and counts to three in his mind and throws it behind him. The grenade explodes the side of the car causing it to spin out of control and making the stupid pig cop crash into a wall. Remy makes a right turn on the next street and stops halfway before the next block.

"You know what to do, partner."

He revs up the engine and waits for an explosion as his cue to drive off.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

A bullet flew by Revy's ear and turned her head and saw the cops shooting at them. Remy's outburst made her chuckle and she flips off the pursuing car.

"Fuck you assholes!"

She almost lets go of the grenade launcher when Remy started zig zagging like a madman. More bullets passed them and Revy was amazed how Remy was dodging them. She looks at him pull out a grenade and smiles and turns her head when the grenade is thrown. She waves at the cop inside the car and it explodes the side of the car.

"Okay I admit that was pretty damn cool."

Revy steadied her aim when the French dude stopped the Kawasaki.

"Got it."

It only took a few moments to hear the screeching tires of the next cop car making a quick right turn. Revy pulls the trigger and the car explodes causing a pile up of the other cars behind that one. The mercenary tosses the grenade launcher aside and gets the other one. She was glad that she was able to buy some time with that pileup she caused. She looks straight ahead and looks at Remy.

"This guy is really something. I can see why sis hired him." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:47 am

The sound of the collision of cars made the Frenchman smirk since this would make reaching the car more easier. Rather than seeing what the pileup looked like, Remy sped off and looked to the right when he reached the end of the street. There was no sign of anyone coming and he steers the motorcycle to the left. He drove faster and saw a tunnel up ahead with dim lights. He was expecting for the tunnel to light up with red and blue lights as soon as he entered it, but it didn't happen.

"I can see why Balalaika put so much faith in you. You are quite amazing, Revy."

His voice echoed through the tunnel and he sees a a light up ahead indicating it was the exit. Remy hits the brakes on the Kawasaki, causing it to screech. There was another car barricade and 3 vans of SWAT team vans up ahead. The road up ahead was a shortcut to the car, but now it had been cut off. All the cops were lined up with their guns aimed at him and Revy.

"Shit…"

He looks to the right and the bridge was also crawling with cops, but there was no car barricade. Feedback came from the road ahead and the unison of warning shots shot into the air caught Remy's attention. A single cop stepped forward holding a walkie talkie and his voice echoed through the area.

"You have five seconds to surrender or we'll shoot your asses!"

He started counting down slowly. Remy knew trying to take out the cops on the bridge would be suicide. Only one option remained: Take the road under the bridge. There was a gate locked with a padlock that blocked anyone from taking that road, but the Uzi in Remy's left hand can take care of that. Remy waited for the pig to say "1" and he shoots the gate open and speeds off avoiding the gunfire.

"Son of a bitch…" He mutters.

Remy shakes his head thinking of how it would be if he did surrender.

"Imagine us surrendering to those pricks."

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Revy removed the mask so the breeze could hit her face. It started to feel hot although it was overcast. Going through the tunnel made the breeze feel much better on her face. The silence made the mercenary believe that the cops had given up and she sighs. Hearing Remy compliment her made her smirk.

"Thanks Remington. You're pretty badass yourself."

Remy's sudden halt almost made her drop the mask and she looked ahead of why the French dude stopped. She quickly puts the mask back on and aims the China Lake at the cars. For once Revy stopped to think before she took any action.

"If I shoot them we'll only be killed in a matter of seconds. Fuck!" She thought.

Anger was starting to develop inside of her and she looked at Remy wondering why he was quiet. She ignored the pig that was telling them to surrender.

"Yo Reming-"

Her sentence was cut short when he suddenly fired off his Uzi and sped off to go under the bridge. She sighs in relief seeing that Remy had no intention of surrendering.

"Fuck that dude! I rather take out as many of those fuckers as I can before they shoot me down."

Revy knew that they couldn't take this path forever since there will be a dead end sooner or later.

"Remy? You have something in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 am

"You rather go out in a blaze of glory, huh?"

Remy chuckled since that did suit Revy pretty well. There was a ramp up ahead that lead to a freeway. The sirens were going off since the cops were chasing them on the bridge. The Frenchman didn't respond to Revy's question and only sped up when he hit the ramp. He turned his head and fired the Uzi at the cop in the front car, causing him to lose control of the car and crashing into a wall and Remy focused up ahead. The freeway was clear up ahead, but the shooting resumed.

"Still a long way to the car…" He thought.

He used the same tactic by zig zagging through the freeway to avoid the gunfire from the cops. They passed a sign warning of construction in the next mile. There was a hole on the the road ahead that lead back to the streets. Remy knew this was dangerous, but he had no choice.

"Revy! Prepare the China Lake and fire when I tell you to!"

Remy pressed on the accelerator to speed up and stopped in front of the hole.

"Now!"

He knew that this wasn't enough to stop them all, but he had a crazy idea what to do after his partner fires the grenade launcher.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:23 pm

She thought it was a dumb question to ask him what he had in mind but his silence did make her a bit nervous that Remy may have no escape plan. With him zig zagging across the freeway made it hard for her to shoot the grenade launcher. Revy didn't see the sign that warned of construction but did see the hole up ahead. Remy's instruction to her made the mercenary feel reassured that he had not given up. She turned her head to look behind and she aimed the China Lake. On his command she fired it making the front car explode and the ones behind it crash into one another.

She tosses the grenade launcher aside and picks the C4 block from the side of the motorcycle and lifts her shirt to get the detonator from between her breasts.

"Let me guess you're gonna have me toss the C4 at the other cars right?"

This was the only solution she saw in this situation. Revy was sure that was the plan the French dude had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:27 am

Revy's plan to use the C4 on the remaining pursuing cars seemed like a good idea. However, Remy already had concluded on what to do next.

"No. We are going to go down this hole to reach the streets."

Remy revved up the engine and turned to look at Revy.

"I suggest you hold on really tight. Also, enjoy the show."

The Frenchman gave some time for the mercenary to hold onto him. Remy inhaled deeply and exhaled and drives the motorcycle into the hole. He steers it for it to be balanced when it lands. A loud scraping sound came when the Kawasaki hit the pavement and Remy drives ahead looking behind him and shaking his head seeing the pursuing squad cars all pile up because they were stupid enough to follow them.

"Fucking idiots…"

He put the brakes on and looked at Revy.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm

"You're fucking kidding right?"

She saw he was serious when he revved up the engine on the motorcycle and advised her to hold on tight. Revy quickly tossed the C4 block back into the side of the motorcycle and she put her arms around Remy and held on tightly resting her head on his back. She placed the detonator on top of the C4.

"If I die here I swear I'll find you wherever you are in Hell and I'll fucking kill you."

She didn't know what he meant by "enjoy the show" but she didn't care. Revy was starting to have doubts that they will live to see the end of this mission. The mercenary closes her eyes when she feels them falling through the hole and the scraping sound made her open them and saw the cop cars all fall through the hole and she laughs.

"What fucking idiots!"

Revy couldn't believe it they landed perfectly and she laughs again when the French dude asks her if she is okay.

"You're one crazy ass motherfucker Remington. Of course I'm okay. I take back what I said earlier about killing you..."

She felt a bit embarrassed that she said that now.

"Hey we should get going."

Revy kept her arms around him still since there was no threat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:23 am

Her threat of looking for him in Hell and killing him made him smirk. It was an amusing thought, but Remy knew they would live through the fall.

"Agreed."

Remy took one last glance around and started to drive ahead. The area was familiar to him and remembered where they were now. On the next street, the Frenchman took a right turn and saw the building with the empty parking lot where he had left the car a couple of blocks away.

"We're almost there."

The sound of rumbling came from behind them and a helicopter with its guns aimed at him and Revy appears from the clouds. A loud siren came from the helicopter and a voice can be heard.

"Surrender now or we'll open fire! This is your last chance!"

Remy keeping his eyes on the road as he accelerated more faster gave the middle finger to the helicopter. More sirens were approaching from behind and the familiar red and blue lights were flashing behind them once again.

"These pigs are persistent. They probably promised them free donuts for life for our arrest…"

With a sigh, Remy puts his hand over Revy's hand since she decided to keep it on his body.

"I think it's time the bacon force learn that if you fuck with us, you'll be blown the fuck up!"

He only did this to reassure Revy that he had no intention to give up on the mission.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

"About fucking time! I wanna see what is so special about this car of yours."

Revy looks up when she hears the rumbling and at first thought it was a storm coming but saw it was a helicopter.

"Last chance this cocksucker!"

She flips off the helicopter and sees more of the squad cars coming after them again and she sighs with annoyance. The mercenary turns to look at Remy when she felt his hand on hers. His words made her smile with delight.

"Fuck yeah!"

Revy grabs the detonator and takes the block of C4 under it and tosses it into the road and waits for the car to pass and she pushes the detonator and the car explodes along with a few of the cars following it. She quickly grabs another C4 and tosses it into the air and waits for it to land on the next car. She hits the detonator and the car explodes. Most of the cars were gone, but only the helicopter posed a real threat.

"Remington want me to stick that fucking whirly with some C4?"

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 am

The annoying noise of sirens simmered down once the explosions ceased and this made Remy feel more at ease especially since the helicopter hadn't started shooting at them yet.

"I have something better than C4 that you would just love to use on that fucking whirly."

He looked up quickly and his eyes widened when he saw the helicopter opening the sides and several missiles were popping out from it.

"Fuck!"

He swerved to the right onto the sidewalk and several missiles hit the road causing debris to fly everywhere. Remy sped up and the helicopter started shooting at them and he swerved to the left getting back on the road. The sound of metal colliding made him turn to his attention to the lower left of his motorcycle and saw gasoline pouring out from the bullet hole. 1 block remained to go to reach his Cadillac and the shooting ceased since the pilot felt the need to taunt them since Remy stopped the motorcycle.

"What now, bastards? Put your hands up! Any of you do anything stupid and I'll shoot you down!"

Remy kept his eyes on his car feeling angry that his Kawasaki was ruined by a cop. The Frenchman got off the motorcycle still looking at the car.

"Revy…grab the briefcase and run towards the red car up ahead. Open the big case sitting in the backseat and you'll find the weapon I was talking about. I'll cover you."

He removes the hockey mask and turns to look at her. The pilot was getting irritated. The weapon that was in the case was an RPG. There was two rockets for the RPG just in case they were needed. One was already loaded into the RPG.

"Hey! I said put your damn hands up!"

The pilot fires a single warning shot and it grazes past Remy's face. A cut forms on his right cheek, but Remy keeps his serious demeanor and hands Revy his mask.

"Now, go!"

In a flash, Remy reaches into his coat and pulls out two smoke grenades and drops them onto the ground. On impact, the grenades explode and it produces a white thick smoke that covers the street. Remy takes out his last smoke grenade and tosses it towards the area where Revy will be heading to to cover her location. He opens his coat and takes out two uzi's and heads behind where the helicopter is and starts shooting at it. while under the smoke's cover. The pilot hesitates on what to do next and decides to try to eliminate Remy first and he starts to fire the machine guns at random.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Although Remy claimed he had a better weapon to use on the helicopter she still wanted to use the C4. She knew this wasn't the time to be selfish. The mercenary heard the same sound of metal colliding and she looked towards the source. Seeing Remy stop the motorcycle and looking at the red car up ahead assured here that was the car he kept mentioning. The instructions given to her by the French dude seemed simple enough to follow but she was gonna ask him what was he planning to do. Before she can ask the single shot fired by the pilot took her by surprise.

She grabs his mask when it's handed to her and she runs towards the car. Revy was hoping Remy wasn't planning to sacrifice himself in order for her to complete the mission alone. Despite the short time they worked together Revy respected the French man enough to care for him and for having the balls for some of the crazy shit he has done in order for them to escape.

"Don't you fucking die Remingtion…" She thought.

The smoke that surrounded her broke her train of thought and looked around. A light smirk forms on her lips. Remy was actually literally covering her and she chuckles. Upon reaching the car she jumps onto the back seat and opens the case.

"Holy fucking shit!"

She removes her mask and puts it down on the seat next to Remy's. Revy marvels at the weapon as she takes it out. Sounds of gunfire made her look back to where Remy and the helicopter were. The mercenary readies the weapon but then starts to wonder if she hits the target wouldn't debris fall on Remy and possibly kill him? The smoke hadn't really cleared and she couldn't see him at all.

"Fuck it!"

Revy figured hesitating might end up killing her partner and she closes her left eye to better aim the RPG. She pulls the trigger and her body jerks back a bit from the recoil. Seeing the missile hit the helicopter and exploding made her hope that Remy was okay.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 am

The footsteps of Revy grew weak indicating she had left the area. Remy caught a glimpse of her heading to the car, but didn't see the briefcase in her hand.

"I thought Balalaika was fucking around when she said Revy can be a bit forgetful at times." He thought as he kept shooting at the helicopter.

Remy just shrugged it off that the mercenary was excited to use the RPG that he mentioned. Both his uzi's started clicking as they had ran out of ammo and he tosses them aside. The pilot had stopped shooting as well.

"Don't think I forgot about your friend!"

He starts to turn towards where Revy was and since the smoke was starting to clear, he saw she had the RPG ready. Remy started to run towards the motorcycle and he grabs the briefcase. The rocket fired by Revy made him dive forward and he rolls forward when he lands on the ground and immediately gets up to keep running to avoid the debris from the helicopter. The pilot screams as he sees the rockets coming at him and the helicopter explodes. The Frenchman turns to look at the wreckage and proceeds to walk towards the car. Upon reaching the car, he jumps into the drivers seat and sets the briefcase on the passenger seat and he sighs deeply. Remy needed a break and this was a good opportunity since there was no sirens going off.

"Guess you were excited to use the RPG that you forgot about the briefcase?"

The bag of money he had on his back remained undamaged despite all the shit the two mercenaries went through. He had actually forgotten that he even had a bag of money on him until he felt something on his back when he leaned back on the seat. Remy turns to look at Revy.

"Thanks for saving my ass back there, Revy. I owe you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bloodstained Path   A Bloodstained Path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bloodstained Path
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: One X One-
Jump to: