Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Trials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

Special Trials  Empty
PostSubject: Special Trials    Special Trials  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

This topic is for those special trials that effect the hole site in opinion. Like when site wide drama brakes out in the chat, debating on if we will go to war with another site, or even those that join the site and have a history with not following rules on other sites that three or more members. mods, and/or admis have been on as well.

Trial Summons:
Name:
Reason for Summons:
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Special Trials  Empty
PostSubject: The Fragments V Yugo Ogami   Special Trials  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 pm

This is a site wide trail summons the members of the site

Name of the Prosecution: Riggi or Tobi
Name of the Defense: Yugo Ogami
Reason for the summons: Known problem maker in many aspects.
Judge: Fragmented Imagination
Jury: The site, or whom ever is on the site at the time.
Bailiff Jiji orHoni
Trial recordent: Honi (If not going to be the bailiff) or Ishi
Trial date:Tonight at five o' clock eastern time.

This summons must be answered all those that are listed above. All most post in here on say if they can attend or not. This will work similar to an actual trial. Please, answer weather you can make the trial or not.

The verdict was, since Yugo never showed up. He was deleted.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Special Trials  Empty
PostSubject: Mods and admis vs. applicants.   Special Trials  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:44 am

Time: 4eastern, 3central, 2 mountain, and 1pacific today
Who: Mods and Admis
Where: TC
Why: Voting on if applicants, Xodous, Black rock, Zoku banana beack the dove boy wonder, can be a mod.
Ex: Applicants that are named will be pulled in one at a time to give a statement.

Verdict is that Zuko and brightman have been declined moderation-ship, Black Rock is now a mod, and the twins will wait for another trial after they had filed out an aplication.
Back to top Go down
Serene
Nubtart

Special Trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Trials    Special Trials  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm

FragmentedImagenation wrote:
This topic is for those special trials that effect the hole site in opinion. Like when site wide drama brakes out in the chat, debating on if we will go to war with another site, or even those that join the site and have a history with not following rules on other sites that three or more members. mods, and/or admis have been on as well.

Trial Summons: Forum post by Dante
Name: serene
Reason for Summons:
insulting and micropopulated to let people think they are above every one else and insulting.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Special Trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Trials    Special Trials  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Serene, First, you did not say what the post was, or what about it was offensive. Also, you did not give the right author. Oh, and talked to Vlad, or at lest tried. Apparently, letting you all know what shit is on here for does not work. You trial is a dismissed case since it has worked itself out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Trials    Special Trials  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Trials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Important Announcements and Administration :: Municipal Judiciary Tribunal-
Jump to: