Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application.

Go down 
+2
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Dante "Impy" Sparda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Here is where you can apply to be a mod of this forum.

Code:
User Name:
Times you are on:
What can you contribute in being a mod here?:
Can you come to mod meetings?:
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Epic
Paradox Riddle Suzunami

Chinese zodiac : Horse
Location : Japan. ( Soul Society~Royal-Guards) ((Space Marines.))

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:00 am

User Name: Psycho Zuko Kurosaki

Times you are on: Online at 6pm to 9pm. Also maybe online if I get bored or can't sleep and "MUST" roleplay to sleep.

What can you contribute in being a mod here?: I can help new roleplayers around the site and answer questions that they have for us or about the site. Plus I can teach them the rules of roleplays. PLUS I can put the hammer down if needed to be if anyone or anybody gets out of hand including some of the Mods and Admins.

Can you come to mod meetings?: Yes. But; if you really want me to appear right away I will try to get on from a game console or a cellphone item.

Please? And Thank you.

Last edited by Psycho Zazu Kurosaki on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplayer.me/view_profile.php?member_id=314822

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 pm

User Name: Shale
Times you are on: unpredictable
What can you contribute in being a mod here?: Absolutely nothing, probably power-hungry and a bad influence.
Can you come to mod meetings?: Nah, I just want my color to be blue.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm

User Name(s): Akiyuki & Koichi

Times you are on: Most the day unless an emergency situation occurs.

What can you contribute in being a mod here?: Well I guess I could help kids, like not training because I'm just awful at that. I dunno be a firm dick to the mean kids who get all mean. But in all seriousness I can contribute anything that is asked of me except training kids and doing edits.

Can you come to mod meetings?: If I am not working and I'm around then yes I can come to mod meetings. If I'm working and not around then obviously I can not come to mod meetings.
Back to top Go down
FragmentedReality
Awesomeness
FragmentedReality

Chinese zodiac : Dog

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 am

User Name: FragmentedReality
Times you are on: Afternoon

What can you contribute in being a mod here?: I am an advisor of many sorts. I plan to get to know everyone on site (I've already sent friend requests to everyone) And eventually hopefully get to know everyone personally. I am a good listener, and am always open to helping others with their problems. I have enjoyed roleplaying for many years, and am more then applicable to helping others get involved, or get started in learning. I promote a friendly community, and aim to limit as many fights and disputes as possible, while still maintaining a reasonable amount of fun and humor ;). Overall i hope to give laughs, and turn people's moments on site into a memorable fragment of their life.

Can you come to mod meetings?: You bet your sweet ass i can!
Back to top Go down

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Having a blue name will be fucking badass. So get to work Lyn.
Back to top Go down
Baiken
Pink Samurai
Pink Samurai
Baiken

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

User Name: Baiken

Times Online: All Day urrday. Besides when I'm at work or I have special company. Mostly all day everyday.

What can I provide for this site?: I'm decent with codes, I'm usually quite fair when it comes to sorting problems between people, I'm an admin to my own forum, and have been a mod before on other forums. I'm not worried about being honest and hurting someones feelings by telling the truth. Also, my Twin is a mod so I need to be more like my twin. Come on!

Can You come to mod meetings?: More than likely.

-crosses fingers-
Back to top Go down
http://baikensdojo.proboards.com
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:24 pm

To Baiken-

Even though we have a whole bunch of moderators as it is, I guess it wouldn't hurt to add one more.

Welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.    Application.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Moderation Application-
Jump to: