Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speaking In TVTropes With Sage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Speaking In TVTropes With Sage Empty
PostSubject: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:50 pm

In this topic, I will post thingys describing events in RPs or the chat with tropes from TVTropes.org. Here's a link so you can check the site out for yourself. I highly recommend it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Here is my first speech.

For the past month I have had no internet. This means I've been Put On A Bus. But now that I have net again, The Bus Came Back! Exept I'm back for good.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PutOnABus
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheBusCameBack

Also, if anyone else knows about TVTropes, they may post their own speech. Until next time!

Back to top Go down
Amara Centauri
Awesomeness
Amara Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Yesterday, I discovered a new Trope called Six Student Clique. After some thinking, I was able to apply it to the group.

The Head: Dante/Janga

The Muscle: Terror/Shale

The Quirk: Blazer

The Pretty One: Me~

The Smart One: Kamen Rider/Baiken

The Wild One: Gus

Do you think it fits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Shale's vain version:

The Head: Shale, but in a more snake like slithery manipulative way.

The Muscle: Shale, yep I'm a beefcake.

The Quirk: Shale, I do like to tease people.

The Pretty One: Me obviously, there's reason I schooled that Daeris in my arena competition the "Prettiest Elf"

The Smart One: I'll confess I'm a nerd. *bows*

The Wild One:
Do I know restraints? Why yes, I know them technically speaking. Okay so maybe I'm not always an elf of justice; Sheesh want any more confessions out of me?

Do you think it fits?
What sort of kinky question is that you pervert?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:35 pm

mainly I agree with sage but shale is not exeption sure shale has one of a couple of the tropes but not all of them and thats my honest opinion but as for mei have some of these tropes as well

The Head: I tend not to lead until i'm actually ready and qualified.

The muscle: I am not all muscle but i tend to work out sometimes.

The quirk: i don't like to tease people but i tend to be jolly and laid back most of the times.

The pretty one: i'm not exactly a handsome person but i don't exactly care about that.

The smart one: I'm a nerd i will admit but in my own way.

The Wild one: I have my limits when it comes to them and i try to handle them in the best way that I see fit

Do you think it fits? well this is what My opinion is but hey i'm not complaining.
Back to top Go down
Amara Centauri
Awesomeness
Amara Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:43 pm

This wasn't a quiz... ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

I know, I'm just so vain and arrogant cool that I picked me was humbly forced to accept myself for all of them and then set an example to be followed with my greatness.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm the Team Pet.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking In TVTropes With Sage   Speaking In TVTropes With Sage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking In TVTropes With Sage
Page 1 of 1