Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a portal to astral chaos appears

Go down 
+2
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Night terror
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

a portal to astral chaos appears  Empty
PostSubject: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 pm

a large demon knight with bulky red armor with a flaming center in the middle of his chest he had spike on his greaves and spikes on his shoulders What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. he was once know as the dreaded azure knight nightmare but is now know as night terror the Destruction of mankind in his claws on the left arm was the cursed sword soul edge in it's ultimate form it was made from organic material such as flesh large jagged teeth that go from the very end of the blade to near the handle of the sword the razor sharp blade is on the bottom of the jagged teeth and had a long curved horn like a cresant near the handle. the large demon knight slashed the air in front of him creating a portal to his dimension astral chaos the demon knight walked through the portal and didn't bother to close it and left it open. the large demon knight stretched and looked around

"it feels good to be home again"

the dimension that was known as astral chaos had no sun and no moon purple haze was floating through the destroyed buildings and iron gates souls float and hover all around the place it had a circular platform it had fragments of large boulders curved rock formations with strips of iron and sharp rocky spikes with an iron spike on both of the jagged and curved rock formations the destroyed buildings were floating and abandoned, empty the premature was cold as the coldest winter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

In the same area was a large demon. Dante was his name. He was not in human mode, but in his demonic form. His skin tone was black with red markings. The red markings being on his legs. Parts of them seemed to be stripes that were wrapped around his legs, which ended near his knees. Solid red markings covered the rest of his legs. His toes were clawed with very sharp looking claws and his feet looked very powerful. Maybe they were for running or kicking? His upper body was black and it looked like he wore a red coat that had coat tails that had wings. His hands were clawed as well.

His face features seemed reptilian like. His fangs seemed to be bared and his eyes were a yellow colour. His head was a silver colour along with horns on the side of his head. He sniffed the air as he looked around. Maybe it was a good idea that Dante was in this form. Who knew what would happen if he was in human form.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 pm

night terror was sitting on a floating building the souls fluttered around all through out astral chaos some of the ghost's where at the crossing points he saw a familiar face appear in astral chaos but he look different it was dante but looked more demon like this must have been his devil trigger he spoke of of course he hasn't the air was thick but breathable night terror jumped down the building and and flew towards dante.

"welcome to astral chaos my dimension dante here the laws of gravity do not exist here this place does not exist or co exist with other dimensions"

the demon knight spoke he looked around the dead place as if it was more of a home to him then earth what would happen to dante if he was in human form he would freeze that is if he didn't turn into devil trigger before it happened the only people that ever lived here was Algol, Edge master, and the demon knight but so did his past self inferno but now this was the only place he existed in and the only place he shall sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Blazer The Charizard
Phatass
Blazer The Charizard

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Somewhere near the Portal, there was a Charizard waking up from a nap. The charizard's name is Blazer. As he stood up from where he was sleeping, Blazer looked around "Oh what's this" He said as he stared at the Portal and started to walk towards it. As he made his way to the Portal Blazer stopped and just stared at it "Where did this strange hole come from?" he thought to himself. "also where does it lead to?" He continued to say to himself and just thought what to do."Alright, I am going in!" he said out loud as he started to tale 5 steps back to get some running space."well here goes nothing...."he said as he started running into the portal. As he made it to the other side, He was surprised by the emptiness of this place, "Where am I?" He said out loud as he was looking around.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 pm

A purple portal would slowly open in what appeared to be the sky of this mysterious place. A figure would then fall out of the portal and land hard on a piece of floating stone. A close look at the figure would reveal a young female that anyone who is familiar with the shape would deem to be Black Rock Shooter. Technically, this was her, but in a different form known as Insane Black Rock Shooter.

Like the original, Insane had black hair tied into uneven twintails with the left being longer than the right, but she also had a black metal helmet like crown with a white X on it around her left twintail. Her eyes were colored purple with red pupils. A purple flame streamed from her left eye constantly. These eyes seemed to be filled with insanity and murderous intent. Her oufit was similar to the original Black Rock Shooter's, but dynamically different. The top of her torso was covered in black armor that went over the bikini top, while the shorts remained the same. Her left arm and legs were also covered in this armor. A chain was attached to her back that was connected to her weapons that covered each arm. On her left arm was a long sword with teeth on one side called Insane Blade Claw. On her right arm was a very large cannon with the end closed and resembling a lance. This was called Insane Canon Lance.

Looking down, Insane Black Rock Shooter spied a pair of demonic beings who appeared to be having a conversation. She recognized the one in armor from the Phantom Train, but the other looked strange. Despite that, he felt familiar. If she wasn't insane, she would ask who he was, but now her mind was filled with killing instinct, and this being, whoever he was, would be her first victim. With an evil grin, Insane Black Rock Shooter jumped from the debris and fell toward the horned Devil Trigger with Insane Blade claw aimed for his chest. She intended to slash across it, injuring the demon or killing him if succsessful.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

The door slipping up from the ground in front of the titan, and then in front of the eye of Chaos. Opening up as the Titan walked threw. When coming threw she would sit down on the edge where the door had came from. Black stalkings covered the thin legs. A simple black dress on her frame. white hair that seemed to have a strange texture to it and green seemed to fade in from the tips to about mid way threw the length of her hair. The sound of J.S.Bach, Partita E-major coming from the still open door. the females eyes would be closed.

Smiling down at the ones that had been in the empty plane. She was careful not to move her head to much. one hand gripped the door frame as she sighed lightly. She was actually happy she was able to get away from the endless and pointless work she had to do. "Hm, this seems to be a strange lot." The voice sounded to them. They could see the five foot nine inch titan sitting slightly above them. Swinging her legs as she sat there. Taking in a deep breath and grinned even more. " Can we have some introductions for the soon to be high-one?" I bit of angry sarcasm came from her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Tsurugi
Awesomeness
Tetsuya Tsurugi

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 pm

In astral chaos sat a knight and a armored horse, the Knight stood at about six foot five,his armor was a obsidian colored unknow mineral the armor had a gold trim to them that went along with it's obsidian color, the sharp edges that covered that covered the chestplate of the knight was too make sure that he was not touched by any oppenents are thoose unlucky enough to cross his path. With how the armor seemed to look it might have weighed over a ton but it didn't seem to stop the knight at the slightest,the helmet that the knight wore was a simple High ranking knight captain's helmet but it had the same color that the rest of his armor had that was very different to the normally silver armor from his era. There was something Strange about the knight, it seemed that he had no face but a pair of gold eyes poked out from the darkness of the helmet. At his side was a large Claymore like weapon that seemed to be covered in rotten flesh and bones, human and animal, the blade had a strange glow to it that made it almost a beacon to any one far enough which was a trick to lure them in, thrown over his shoulder was a large quiver, that contained no arrows which was odd seeing as how why would he have the quiver but no arrows.

The creature that stood at his side was a pure black stallion the stead was covered in the same armor that the knight was wearing with the same obsidian color and gold trim, the stallion also had a helmet to fit it's head and also with the head it seemed to have muzzle to keep it contained even though that hardly worked at all as it could still trample over anyone idotic enough to get into it's path, the stallion had a disgusting smell to it that smelled like it was buried in a cemetary with that smell of the dead on it, the stallion also had piercing red eyes opposed to it's master's gold eyes that looked like it was staring at your soul.These two happened to be The Black Knight,Formally know as Percy T. Villers and his stead Styx the warrior was noting more the a Wraith that happened to wonder around different times even dimensions, how does he do it that can't even be answered by him the Wraith with these very abilities. Hearing the chatter and commotion that was going on in this dimension the Black Knight turned to see all the warriors who were here some that appeared human and others that seemed to be demons. One of the people he saw was someone that he saw everytime he wondered into this dimension by mistake, the others he had no idea.

After turning Styx around the Black Knight decided that the best way for him to see if these warriors were worthy enough to become apart of his sword was to go down there and test their abilities for himself, as he jumped onto his stead The Black Knight rode down to the others that have seemed to been brought to dimension, having his blade ready to be unsheathed just incase he would have to attack any eariler.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 pm

the demon knight was resting on top of a destroyed building he thinking to himself as it had become rather boring but as bored as he was he was waiting. he began to notice more and more people were showing up like a charazard, a woman with a flaming eye, a titan and he was feeling a presence of an unknown soldier he got up seeing as how some of them began to wander where they were other knew where they were and someone didn't seem to care where they were they this empty place was either used as a battlefield oor a places where souls gather to each and everyone here in astral chaos their soul defines everything. he jumped and took flight he gathered energy to try to get the attention of Insane black rock shooter.

"to everyone one here in this vast empitness of this realm I am Night Terror this place is known as astral chaos i welcome you to my home this place shall be used as battle ground and as a place where i collect souls"

the demon knight looked to see a black knight wraith and and an undead horse it seems things were going to get interesting in his home he then looked to the distance to see the tower standing tall this could be used a arena but he shook his head at the thought he looked back at the watching as the souls fluttered around the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 am

A small a vertically spiraling tear in reality would expand, its jagged rotating edges burning with cyan light and opening up a watery window into a much brighter and far more colorful world. A distorted image of Shale would appear from the other side then become clear as she stepped through the apparent liquid, taking care note not to touch the burning edges. This caused ripples as she to irradiated from where she had penetrated the barrier. The first thing others would see in her hand was a red staff that had opened the portal in the first place. "Oh my god no air!" She exclaimed covering her mouth and looking at the outer-space appearance of this world. "Wait a minute..."

The air felt so cold and good just like her father's homeland, she almost forgot how ridiculous the situation was for a second enjoying the breeze. "So did I come at a bad time or something?" It seemed to her everyone here was intending to kill each other. Though perhaps this was just the sort of place she wanted to be. The opponents looked tough, if she wanted to someday be strong enough to surpass her father, perhaps she could use them as a stepping block.

"You know I think I forgot something..." Shale would leave through her portal again leaving only an ankle dangling in Astral Chaos then step back and pull out a massive cleaver roughly the size of her own body. It had four holes in the blade and one at the very tip of the long handle.

Her stance required a massive lean to counterbalance the enormous blade. The actual weight of both her and the blade were much more than they appeared her body nearly twice as heavy for its size and the enormous cleaver although appearing to be steel was actually an alloy of primarily iridium giving it a deceitful density of nearly three times its appearance.

There was no soil here, this wasn't a place to use plant magic. Shale weighed 190 pounds, her armor and secondary hammers and axes added an extra 180, the large blade she held was 235, and her lunch had been 15. Bringing her total weight which appeared to be merely 210 up to an actual 620 pounds and that weight was backed by some heavy iridium alloy boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a portal to astral chaos appears    a portal to astral chaos appears  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a portal to astral chaos appears
Page 1 of 1