Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

File Island

Go down 
+3
Tysol Stoynir
Akiyuki & Koichi
The Imaginations Figment
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

File Island Empty
PostSubject: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm

It had been many years since any human was in the Digital world. The fifteen year old girl at graduation had disappeared. In the real world news casts was giving coverage of the mystery. It had been four years since then and something strange would fluctuate with in the real world, as well as the digital world. Long platinum blond hair waved around the blue eyed young woman looks up to the sky with her digimon at her side. None of them saying anything just watching.

In the real world, in front of a select few a portal would open up. The portal black before the image starts to come into focus. The image would be of a tropical type land with a clearing. the image of something in the distance, digimon. The portal would slowly suck the people up and leave them in a clearing with one or two companions to meet. After a moment, those that where able to meet with their digital monster, or digimon, could see that they where standing with a group of others and their digimon that had also just arrived

A rustling would come from some of the bushes as the nineteen year old female walked threw. Platinum Blood Hair, big bright blue eyes, pale white skin, five foot even, white button up short sleeve shirt, black pleated skirt with rainbow suspenders, a rainbow tie around her neck, black and white stalking and converse shoes. followed by two digimon, angemon on the right and angemon on the left.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm

A single portal would open in front of both the twins as they could see Guilmon and Veemon waiting for them on the other side. They would quickly step through without hesitation, not even thinking about what they had been wearing at the time. Each wrapping their arm's around their partner Digimon. Koichi and Akiyuki laughed a bit as they held onto their partner's a moment. It was like a little reunion for the four of them. "I take it you two have been good?" Akiyuki asked them both as Guilmon and Veemon looked at each other and smiled and then looked at them. "Very." Both the digimon spoke at the same time. It looked like they had picked up some of Akiyuki's and Koichi's habits from the last time.

Though it didn't take long for them to notice that more then just them would be their. they could see other digimon as they looked down to their clothing. Sighing a bit as they only had their white dress shirts on that indeed did have the sleeves rolled up. Their boots on their feet but they lacked the pants that hugged their cafes. In their place would be the one's loose around their waists, better for running I guess. they had been running that day after all so it did make sense. Their hues looked around as their blood red, crimson toned hair would move a little as they turned their heads to look about.

Looking together, never apart. Guilmon and Veemon did the same, but in different ways. A nice smooth look see to see what was going on. The twins felt like moving them selves away from anyone and everyone as they would start to takes steps away from where everyone else was. Veemon and Guilmon stepping back with them, hoping not to pull attention their way.
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:17 pm

It had been a few years since this young boy had left for the digital world, he wanted to chase after his sister after she had disappeared he was about twelve years of age when this happend untill he was sucked into one of the many computers and his academy's computer lab, and that's when he had met his best friend,Dracomon but along with the creature he also found a device the creature happened to call the a digivice, and that he was some thing called a DigiDestined. He had told him about this place called the Digital world and with later questions he had told him that he had saw other humans in the area. And with deciding that he would stay and protect him, Dracomon decided to tag along with the boy named Dirk Strider, but along there journey they had eventaully found out the ways of digivolving and how a digimon is born when they had found a purple egg with a red diamond stuck onto it.

Dirk had decided to keep the egg and take care of it untill it finally hatched into whatever Digimon that was in wait, and with out realizing this it had already been a three years Dirk has been there and no sign of the person he calls sister, he started to think does anyone miss him or even if his parents were looking for him, they probablly decided to only look for his sister seeing as how his parents hardly cared what happened to him.Along his journey there were more digimon who happened to attack Dirk and Dracomon on sight and in order to protect him, Dracomon finally went through something called a digievolution turning into a stronger creature after he ate a mineral from high up in the mountains.

With the food Dirk brought with him starting to run out he knew he had to gather the unknown fruit from all the trees from the area, but as he started to grow hungry this time the egg he had in his backpack started to shake more violently throwing Dirk off balance all the time.But the strange thing was finding two grown men with their own digimon in the forest, not knowing if they were friend or foe Dirk had went back to collect Dracomon and their things untill they decided to go back and confront the group he saw. "You four !, who are you and what are you doing here"? said the boy. "And you better answer correctly". Said Dirk getting threating them with Dracomon attacking.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:41 am

"Hey Dants! What wes gonna do now?" Called out a small voice. That voice belonging to a small, dark purple like creature wearing a red neckerchief around it's neck. It climbed on a person who had silver-white hair and a red long coat. Another creature was beside the red coated being. A canine like creature. Something that looked like a Hellhound of some sort. It laid beside the human as it's tail slowly wagged a bit.

"Dante, you came here a while ago. Do you want me to go and investigate?" The houndish creature asked. It nuzzled the boy on the legs. "I saved you from that Kuwagimon a while ago, so, I do want you to be safe. You and Impmon mean a lot to me."

The houndish creature seemed to have a motherly voice behind it.

The male in the coat didn't mind the humid jungle weather, he sat on the ground with his two creatures.

"Not now..." He said. "It be better if we just surprise them. Y'know what I mean.. right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 pm

a dark figure covered in dark blue armor that covers most of his body. His prominent feature is his right arm, which has been twisted and transformed into a large three-digit claw whose flesh overlaps his entire right arm and shoulder appears to be walking through the tropical forest along walking with him was a fallen angel type creature with jet black cloth crimson eyes and large devil wings. "what shall we do now nightmare?" the azure knight turned his head "to cause dispair and destruction and crush anyone that gets in our way" the devil creature smiled "heh i like your style we shall be start soon" but unfortunately a young man began to wake up from his horrible nightmare he didn't have a helm on but had long blonde he had a scar over his right eye and wore simple knight armor

"ugh where am i is this another illusion? am i dreaming again? no it can't be that i must find out where i am"

the knight began to walk through the forest like he was in a whole new world having no idea where he was but was also searching for help and trying to resist falling asleep and let the darkness take control he spotted a young man with white hair and wearing a red coat maybe he knew where he was he decided to approach the man not knowing who he was.

"pardon me but where are we? and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

Chinese zodiac : Goat

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:58 pm

"Hm... Is this where we were supposed to be going?" Asked a young woman. This young woman, named Noel Vermillion, had long blond hair with a blue barrette in it and green eyes. She wore a white sleeveless halter top with a short red necktie, a short blue cape, a blue miniskirt, black thigh high stockings and blue ankle high military boots. She had white gloves and a pair of handguns holstered on her lower back. These guns were her weapon of choice, the Nox Nyctores Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk.

Walking with Noel were her two Digimon partners. One was Renamon, a yellow fox-like Digimon who towered over noel in terms of height. The other was Cupimon, a small white angel Digimon with a horn and gold colored wings.

Noel was walking through the rainforest looking at a blue and yellow Digivice she had gotten when she stepped through the portal. She had met Renamon and Cupimon again soon after arriving.

"That voice... It told me to come here again. And I'm pretty sure it was responsible for that popup too." Noel said to herself.

"I've had a strong felling of foreboding for a while." Said Renamon. "Something is about to happen. And it requires humans and Digimon to work together, just they have before."

"I can hardly wait!" Said Cupimon excitedly. "It's gonna be a huge adventure!"

Noel smiled at Cupimon and looked ahead. She saw a white haired man sitting on the ground and a tall man with armor. Figuring it would be good to have company, she went up to them.

"Um, hello there! Were you both called here like I was? And did you hear... A voice?" She asked.

Renamon looked on, smiling slightly. She was glad that Noel wasn't being as shy as usual.
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Chinese zodiac : Rat

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 pm

A young girl stumbled throught the rainforest. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. In her hair was a yellow headband with yin yang symbol ornaments on either side. She wore her school uniform which consisted of an indigo blazer over a white blouse with a dark pink tie around the collar, a pink pleated miniskirt with a yellow stripe along the bottom, white kneehigh socks and brown shoes.

"Ah, just where the heck am I?" Asked the girl, named Yuri Shirahama.

"Aw, you never know where you are!" Piped a high voice, belonging to her Digimon partner, Wanyamon. The dog like, In-Training level Digimon was small and blue, with shaggy fur and a long tail. He had a letter M on his forehead. The young canine was perched on Yuri's shoulder.

"You're one to talk! You told me to go this way!" Yuri snapped.

"Yeah, and I can't believe you fell for it! I dunno where I'm going, I'm only 6 days old! Hehehehehe~!" Wanyamon said with a sneaky yet adorable giggle.

"What's so funny, you little-- WHOOOOAAAAA!!!" Yuri was about to berate Wanyamon, until she slipped and slid down a muddy hill. Luckily, some sand broke her fall since she had landed on a beach.

"Owwwww...." Yuri groaned, rubbing her head.

"Hahahahaha~! You're all muddy!" Wanyamon laughed, bouncing up and down next to her.

"Oh yeah?" With a mischevious look on her face, Yuri picked up a pile of mud and dropped it right on the small canine.

"Grrrr~" Wanyamon growled as fiercely as he could. Seeing as how he was only 5 1/2 inches tall, the growl sounded more cute than fierce. Meanwhile, Yuri laughed hysterically.

"You look like a little mud pie!" She said.

Wanyamon was quick to retaliate. He used his tail to scoop up a wad of mud and fling it at Yuri. The wad hit the girl right in the face, cutting her laughing short. Yuri wiped the mud off of her eyes and glared at her Digimon.

"I hope you realize this means war." She said, narrowing her eyes.

With that the pair engaged in a mud fight. Their yelling and laughing became so loud that anyone in the nearby forest could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:41 pm

by the time Siegfried asked his question to the young demon hunter not knowing he was a demon in the first place. he looked down and realized he was carrying some-sort of device in his hand he couldn't figure out what it was it wouldn't have been a surprise that he was asleep for over one year. with a confused look on his face he heard someone talking to him. the voice was right behind him and he looked back to see a young woman standing with a yellow fox creature standing besides her what was these odd creatures and where was he ?. he wanted to draw out his sword Reqium he didn't want to hurt her or anyone else for that matter. instead he turned around to face the young woman to ask her some questions and to introduce himself.

"oh hello i don't know if i was called here what i remember is appearing in this strange world, where am I? who are you two? and what is the strange device?" Siegfried stopped for a moment as he forgot to introduce himself. "sorry i'm still a little confused and got ahead of myself My name is Siegfried Schtauffen" as soon as Siegfried heard what she said saying "did you hear... a voice" he thought for a bit but he didn't hear a voice of any kind. "no i'm afraid i didn't hear this voice you speak of."

as he waited for one either the young woman or the young demon hunter to reply he began to hear yelling and laughing he decided to wait until the someone responded. in his thoughts the only thing he could think about was what was all that coming from a few yards away it sounded like some children playing. but at the same time he was hoping he didn't kill anyone in his sleep again.but where was his companion that creature that was following him could it have a connection to soul edge he did not know but it seemed to be hiding until he got into a fight with someone or until nightmare came out.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 pm

As Koichi and Akiyuki backed towards the forest area someone addressed them. They would look over and Koichi notice he had digimon as well. The two digimon at their sides would try to step in front of the twins but Koichi being Koichi he would grab them by the shoulder's and push them aside as he stepped in front. His eyes locked onto the boys as he smirked a moment. "Out of all the kids you see you come up to the two gentlemen who are trying to get away form everyone else? And then you try to threaten our lives, my twins life with that pathetic digimon. A real man would step up like a man and not need a friend to back them up." Koichi said as Akiyuki would look over his twins shoulder, his arms around both their digimon to keep them safe.

It didn't seem like he was going to tell the boy why the two men had been their. The boy should have seen the other's and how they pretty much ignored the four, well six or seven of them now. Maybe that's why the boy came up to them because they were trying to get away form everyone else. Nah, it couldn't be, it must have just been bad timing. Veemon pulled at Koichi's hand as he looked up at him. "Please don't hurt the boy.." He asked as he knew how Koichi could be when someone threatened to harm his twin but what was worse is he flet like he needed to protect his digimon as well. Guilmon would pull away from Akiyuki's arm and move to stand next to Koichi. It was strange, Guilmon fit Koichi's personality better then Veemon and Veemon Akiyuki's personality but still they were miss matched.

Maybe like the twins they made a whole, in this case just one large whole together. Guilmon's teeth could be seen as he growled at the boy to try to get him to leave them alone. His ear's went flat back as Koichi had touched down on his head. His ear's twitched a moment but his focus was more on the digimon then anything else. "So what's it going to be, you going to man up little boy or are you going to back off?" Koichi asked as Akiyuki waited for something interesting to happen. It was for sure now that Koichi didn't seem like he was going to give up how or why they where in the Digital world.
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 pm

As the young boy was being mocked by the grown man he could only think that this was just like when he was in school,none took him seriously and always made fun of him but with the twin who was standing in the front asked if he was gonna man up, the fifteen year old boy gave a large smirk and decided that play time was over and he was gonna have to use that device. "Dracomon are you ready"! Said then boy holding up a turqouise and white device with the digimon named Dracomon only nodded before the Digivice started to glow.

As the Digivice started to glow so did the digimon know as Dracomon as he glowed he started to grow larger and larger untill he was as tall as most of the trees nerby,his claws and feet grew to amazing lengths as the red-colored claws looked like they were ready to rip apart anything in it's way; the wings of Dracomon also started to grow slightly and the same light blue scales of Dracomon started to turn into a darker shade of blue with his under belly also becoming a darker tan then it normally was. The main feature that showed he was ready fro battle was the obvious change of Dracomon's normally childish shaped face became a rough and more scaly version of it that was ready to battle any digimon that was brought in it's path.

"Are you ready Coredramon"? that was all that the young boy said as the now Champion level digimon would then glare at the slighly brave digimon that decided to stand at the front of the other group. "Hope your not afraid of heights"! was what Coredramon said before he flew into the air and then would then lunge at the digimon in the front and if it isn't able to dodge the attempt then Coredramon would then grab the Guilmon and flew it with him into the air before it would slam it into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Koichi was the one to move quickly as he turned on his feet. one leg came and kicked Guilmon across his chest, making him dodge the champion level digimon. Pushing Akiyuki out of the way as well as he fell back on his ass. Veemon falling with Akiyuki but Veemon would pull Akiyuki out of the way. Koichi would look like a mad man as it looked like he would fight the digimon himself. Standing his ground now as he didn't move. Was this guy a fucking nut or what? Akiyuki's eyes widened as he would grasp the digivice in his pocket as it would glow red. He pulled it out as he would finally speak out "Koichi no!!" He was worried and Guilmon would start to glow as did the digivice in Akiyuki's hand. guilmon would shift into his champion form now as his kind look was gone now.

He looked more like a ferocious beast. More brutal looking as he now had long white hair down the center of its back, but it only went mid back length. The digimon hazard symbol would be adorned on both of his shoulder's. The symbol would have gotten larger on Growlmons body. Once he came into his champion form Growlmon would roar loudly, this was done for an intimidation thing. Though Growlmons roar would be so fierce that it would shake the solid ground. Koichi though didn't move, he looked up to the digimon that was attacking. Growlmon only stood off to the side but once the roaring had stopped eyes would look to the other champion Digimon. "Keep him safe, don't let him be stupid Growlmon!" Akiyuki said as growlmon nodded to what his tamer had said. From the wrist area to the elbows a blade on each side of the arm would be. this making his champion form harder to deal with as he had more then just his teeth and claws to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Noel looked at the man as he faced her and asked about the mysterious device.

"I don't know what the devices are, but I have one too." She said, holding up her blue and yellow Digivice.

Then the man introduced himself, and she decided to do the same.

"My name is Noel Vermillion. And these are my Digimon friends, Renamon and Cupimon."

Renamon nodded to the man and Cupimon waved.

Renamon's ears twitched upon hearing the yelling and laughing coming from the adjacent beach.

"Sounds like there's someone over there." She said.

"It also sounds like they're having fun!" Cupimon piped up.

Noel ran over to the trees near the beach and looked through them, seeing a girl having a mud fight with a small Digimon.

"Oh, looks like they're playing." She said.

"Ooh, I knew it was fun! Can we join 'em, Noel? Pleeeease?" Cupimon asked.

Noel was about to answer, but was cut off by a loud roar.

"Aaaahhh! What was that?!" She asked, looking around, while fighting to keep her balance on the shaky ground.

"Look there!" Renamon said, pointing toward the two Champion Level Digimon that were fighting.

"Whoa! Fighting Digimon?!" Cupimon said. "This I gotta see!" With that, he ran toward them.

"Cupimon! Come back! It's too dangerous!" Noel yelled after him, chasing him.

Renamon sighed and followed them herself.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:10 pm

"Hm, seems this group is the group that is to help you out, Lyn." Angemon said and Angewoman nodded. "Indeed, the do look like it, should we introduce ourselves." Bright blue eye fix on the one that digivolved his digimon and glance up at hers. They glanced to where she wanted them to look then back down at her. But before their eyes she had already ran off. She ended up running between the two that where about to go at it. Skidding to a stop her eyes would look from the two twins and then to her boy.

!?

She knew who it was. She took a deep breath, and let it out as Angewomon and Angemon stood beside her once more. She pulled her hands together and cracked her knuckles. Bringing two fingers to her lips as she whistled Loudly. IT was to get all of their attention. Both Angemon and Angeomon would get ready encase they would have to battle as well.
"And to think that we had just ended a fight." Both her digimon spoke to her. A simple roll of her eyes and fist placed on her hips. "That Is quite enough!" A small voice said calmly. "You are very rude to ignore our greeting."
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Siegfried sighed and scratched his head a bit when the young girl went off to find out what was making all the noise he followed her and when he reached to where the noise was at what he saw was a young girl and some kind of creature having a mud fight what were this strange creatures, where was he? Siegfried had to get answers but as of now he felt a tremor of some sort what was this that was causing the tremor he decided to go take a look. he looked up and saw that two huge monsters were fighting each other until they were stopped by what looked like to angels. this place was becoming more mysterious by the passing minute the more strange thing happen.

"what is this place who are all of these people and and why do the carry strange devices and why did the have creatures fighting for them?"

Suddenly Siegfried began to feel rather fatigued and about to fall asleep he didn't want the darkness to take control of him he had to get out of sight before he fell asleep he rushed over to some nearby trees he the fell asleep while standing up the eye of the cursed sword opened he was then transformed into the dreaded azure knight Nightmare his eyes then turned crimson. after Nightmare had awoken his dark devil like digmon known as Devimon was standing besides him he crossed his arms had a wicked smile on his face and chuckled.

"it's about time you woke up from your little nap"
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Hearing the familliar voice Dirk turned his head around so fast you would be surprised his head didn't come flying off, noticing the people starting to come near him and the two men he noticed the person who he was searching for, the only reason why he was in the Digital world. "Sis"!. That was all he could say to the one with the two angelic digimon by her side, Coredramon seeing this flew down away from the men and the Growlmon to ask him one question recognizing the digimon of superior class. "A Angewomon, i never thought i would be seeing a ultimate digimon of that power before we are sorry for not noticing you sooner", Said Coredramon acting more polite then he would normally be it was very strange for Dirk to see him act like that, was his sister really the tamer of Digimon that high up the higharchy?.

Dirk turned to the two men and their digimon knowing that his sister would kill if he decided to fight them his Digivice started to glow again turning Coredramon back into it's Rookie form of Dracomon and turning back to his sister, Dirk knew there was a few questions she needed to answer for him. "Where the hell were you, do you know how much stuff i had to go through to just get here alive!...But yea i'm glad your okay though, i thought you had went on and died on me." That was really all the words Dirk could muster up without sounding like some cry baby knowing that he must keep his cool no matter what happens, but then Dirk turned to the strange people and digimon that have approched them, wondering if they were friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 am

Growlmon looked rather annoyed that the two angelic digimon arrived. Seeing how the other champion level digimon went down to his rookie form, so did Growlmon. The twins didn't really care much for these scene now, Guilmon and Veemon now went to their partner's and without even speaking a word they would start to walk away. The other's had started to come aorund and the twins didn't really want anything to do with an entire group of people. Akiyuki looked back at the girl though that came between them and spoke gently. "Thanks for doing that, see you later." He said when turning his head back. Koichi and Akiyuki didn't feel like they belonged around a bunch of children. Besides that they didn't like to be around large number's of people they didn't know.

The two German men, gentlemen would just walk away like nothing had happened. They didn't even care to her the explanation that the girl would had given them to why they where brought there. It may have seemed rude to just walk away and ignore the girl and the others but they would have stuck around close enough to at least be able to hear them. Going into some bushes, trees, just chilling in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Cupimon arrived on the scene first. He looked up and saw the two large Digimon ready to fight.

"Woooooow! This'll be awesome!" He said, his eyes sparkling.

At that moment, he jumped as he heard the young woman whistle.

"Yaaah! Hey, what gives?"

Before the young angelic Digimon could protest his "Awesome Fight" being interrupted, he was scooped up by Noel as Renamon ran up behind her.

"Thank goodness you're alright, Cupimon! Don't run off like that anymore!" She said.

"Aw, not like it matters. That lady stopped them." Cupimon replied, pointing to Lyn.

Noel looked up at the scene before her and listened to what was said. She also looked at Lyn's Digimon.

"Wow... They're both angels. They must be really strong." She thought.

All of a sudden, Renamon's ears twitched again, and she looked behind her in alarm.

"This feeling again..." She said quietly.

Noel heard her and looked back at her curiously.

"What feeling?" She asked.

"It's nothing." Renamon said, shaking her head.

Noel frowned a bit.

"Alright..."

The ex-NOL soldier looked forward again, seeing the red headed twins walk away. She then turned her attention back to the young woman with the angel Digimon, having a hunch that she had something important to say.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Angewomon looked at the two level with their digimon and then looked at Lyn. More worried about what she would do. The girl just started to walk closer to them and follow them. "Angemon..." " I know Angewomon, I know." Angemon said back. Both of them going to her side once more. both reverting back to the rookie forms.

Raising her arms and then throwing herself downwards hoisting her legs up and front flipping in the direction of the leaving males. Stopping when she gets just a few feet from them and crossing her arms. " Hey Lyn, Maybe we should just fill in the others. and, that other guy seems to know about you." Patamon spoke to the girl.

Blue eyes just glared at the twins, " You will stay here and help out, just like you where called here for." Patamon and Gatomon both looked at each other and then back at her. Neither of them have heard her talk so much at a time since they had teamed up with her.
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Chinese zodiac : Rat

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Yuri and Wanyamon were getting tired of throwing mud at each other. They stopped and stayed where they were, panting.

"Wow... That was fun." Said Yuri.

"Yeah. You're not too bad at mud fights, Yuri." Said Wanyamon.

Yuri then looked up and saw a blonde girl and a tall fox Digimon run into the forest.

"Huh? Was that...?" She wondered.

"Was what, Yuri?" Asked the tiny canine.

"I though I just saw another human." Yuri replied.

"A human? Really? So we're not alone then!" Wanyamon said excitedly, bouncing up and down but also splashing mud on Yuri.

"Okay, okay! That's enough mud!" Yuri yelled, shielding herself. "C'mon, we have to follow them. Maybe they can help us find out where we are!"

"Ok!' Wanyamon affirmed, hopping onto his partner's shoulder.

Yuri ran to the rock wall and tried to find a way over it. It was about 8 feet high. She noticed a vine on it and went over to grab it. She gave it a few tugs to see if it was safe to climb. The vine didn't break, so she began to climb it.

"Wow, Yuri! You're pretty strong for girl!" Wanyamon commented.

"What you mean, 'for a girl'?!" Yuri snapped.

"Well, I didn't think a girl would have the upper body strength! Hehehe~!" Wanyamon answered with another adorably snarky laugh.

"This coming from the talking furball with no arms or legs." Yuri replied simply.

"Touche." The tiny Digimon said, defeated for a change.

Soon after, Yuri reached the top of the wall and ran in the direction she saw Noel going. When she got to the forest clearing, she was Noel and several other people gathered.

"Wow, so many people!" Wanymon said, wagging his tail. "A lot of humans got lost~!"

"I'm not sure they're lost..." Yuri said. "But never mind that! Let's go ask what this place is and how I can get back home!"

Yuri walked over to the group and introduced herself.

"Um, excuse me! My name is Yuri Shirahama, and this is my Digimon friend Wanyamon. Do any of you know where we are? And how can I get back home?" She asked, seeing if anyone can answer her.

But in her rushing to get to this forest clearing, she forgot that she and Wanyamon were still covered in mud.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 pm

The twins found some shade to chill in as they noticed what she had done, following them, how ood. shouldn't she be tending to those in that large group instead of following two men around? One would think she would be more worried about the group of children then two grown men. Koichi smirked though as she seemed like she wanted their help, after she spoke Veemon would nudge Koichi to let him know what she spoke of for help was true, they did need their help. "What is it exactly you want? You have all them kids after all, can't you get it done and let a couple guys like us do our own thing?" Koichi asked as he only looked to the facial features of the girl. Akiyuki's waist agasnst a tree as Guilmon stood at his side, little claws grabbing onto Akiyuki's pants as like he would jump is needed.

"Brother please not so blunt, remember who we are." Akiyuki said lightly to Koichi his twin brother as Koichi didn't even bother to look over his shoulder. He saw what her two Digimon where already, he didn't know how long or short they could easily reach that level. He had his gaurd up constantly here as, now as his face and body mostly covered with the darkness of the shade. His blue hues staring back to the girl with a rather protective face but that face grew softer when arms slid around Koichi's waist. A bright warm smile coming over the should of Koichi as it would be akiyuki's face. "Excuse the rudeness, he doesn't like to be around many people. Actually we both prefer to go our separate ways in help in any other way that we can." Akiyuki said in a happy kinda tone as he smiled wide like.

He would hope that the girl would understand that they didn't really like to be aorund a bunch of people, especially not snot nosed brats who looked like they needed a baby sitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

File Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: File Island   File Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

File Island
Page 1 of 1