Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alucard's Metal History Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:07 am

Iori stands up and places the notebook on Alucard's desk. He looks at the words BLACK METAL and smirks.

"The next class should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it."

He walks past Kokoa and exits the classroom looking at the student that the ragdoll stabbed. He shrugs and walks the opposite way heading to the roof to get some sleep and skip his next class.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Kokoa beamed with pride when the teacher commended her choice.

"Alright! About time Linkin Park got some recognition!" She thought.

The last few moments of the class were spent listening to the closing songs and writing her summaries, looking bored. Noticing the ragdoll storm out of the class and cut a random student, she just watched, looking a bit confused.

"What's her problem?" She thought before returning to her paper.

She had just finished and set her pencil down when Alucard announced the end of the class, she looked up and sighed in relief.

"Finally, no more writing..." She whispered to herself as Kou landed on her shoulder.

"Look Miss Kokoa! The next class is about Black Metal!" He pointed out.

"Black Metal...? Well, that should be fun." She said, standing up and picking up her notebook. "C'mon, Kou Buddy. We're going."

"Right!" Replied the little bat.

The young vampire walked up to the front of the classroom and left her notebook on the desk as the teacher had instructed before walking to the door. As she did, she looked at the bleeding student.

"You should probably call the nurse for this guy." She said to Alucard.

She then left the classroom and shot Iori a glare for laughing at her song.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 am

Alucard nodded at Iori's words and heard what Kokoa said about an injured student. He got up to see who she was referring to and he approaches the student and kicks him.

"Get up, you pansy. It's just a flesh wound. You should go kick that person's ass for doing this to you."

He walks back inside the classroom and grabs Kokoa's notebook and reads her summaries. Every now and then, he would nod and rub his chin. He grabs a red pen from his desk and writes A+ on the top. He closes the notebook and sets it down and opens Iori's. The way he wrote some of his summaries indicates that he was a musician and this interested Alucard. He also gave him an A+.

"I'm glad they liked the music."

He sighs happily feeling proud and he notices the ragdolls notebook. He points at it and it floats over to him and he opens it to see it and only sees drawings of himself and his students.

"How ludicrous."

Alucard tosses the notebook aside.

(If anyone is interested in doing the Black Metal class, just reply to this topic again.)
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 am

(Do it, motherfucko! :D)
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:54 am

(I lost interest, so consider this topic finished.)
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

(Lazy fuck!lol!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Metal History Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2