Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hydro vs. Pyro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hydro The Blastoise
Nubtart
Hydro The Blastoise

Hydro vs. Pyro Empty
PostSubject: Hydro vs. Pyro   Hydro vs. Pyro I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 pm

It was a nice sunny day on one of the many Islands that make up Seafoam Islands as Hydro, A Blastoise, was waiting Very Impatiently for someone, or something. "Ok where is he?" he asked himself with a growl, 'He' was someone he hasn't seen since he was a little squirtle. Someone who he had practically grew up and trained with."I hope he hasn't gotten Lost," Hydro thought to himself, "Then again he is always late to these things" Hydro said as he sighed."I guess I will just go for a little swim" Hydro Thought out loud as he walked towards the shore on the Island."have to stay by the Island just in case Boss shows up" he said as he just swam Back in forth in front of the shore of the Island....still waiting for His friend.
Back to top Go down

Hydro vs. Pyro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: The Arena-
Jump to: