Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soul Society

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishi Yagami
Nubtart
Ishi Yagami

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: The Soul Society   The Soul Society I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 pm

"Who was that just now?"

"I don't know, but he's not a Soul Reaper. Search out!"

Two Squad Eleven Guards ran past a fork in the path, in which a pale man was hiding. He pulled out one of his Uzi's and looked to see the coast was clear. He sighed and walked down the road, hoping to find where he was and not have to kill someone to find out the answer. It looked like that would be hard for him, but he didn't care. He just wondered.

"Where am I...?" he murmured to himself. "I haven't heard anyone say anything about this place, they just keep saying 'Soul Reaper'..."
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:12 pm

( I know, I deleted all but the first post. )

bright blue, almost neon, hair started getting tied back into a long pony tail. Neon eyes closed with a slight sigh of irritation of having to put it up in order to not be called a girl so much. Once happy with how his hair is, he slung on a white button up shirt and then started to button it up. He just let the shirt flop against the black pants. Grabbing some toast off a plate as the young girl huffed at him. "Why must you take my toast? Go fix your own!" " Haha, love you too sis, I will be back after club activities." With that he had sat out to go to school.

On the way he had seen some guys pick on some smaller kid. He had went over and confronted them.

Later with in the day, the news had came on saying that a local catholic school student had been arrested for killing another student. The body of the male had been there, but fluctuations with in the equipment started to flash on and off. Un-be-knowingest to those watching the station the spirit of the catholic high schooler had been sitting there watching the body. As a hand touched his shoulder he grabbed onto the hand and went to twist it off him.

Sitting up to an alarm, in a deep night sweet from the dream he looked about and let his eyes adjust to the light. He grumbled and slunk out of the bed and fixed himself. Putting the button up white shirt he had been in, half of it covered in blood. Walked out and watched as the soul reapers from last night, that had brought him there, where running about. " well then, such a busy day?" He thought to himself before walking about.

He had gotten stopped by one soul reaper and was told that he was not in proper attire. Shrugging it off and apologizing for not getting it yet and then walked off again. stopping and looking down walkway at the male whom hid in it. "You might want to find a better hiding spot."
Back to top Go down
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Epic
Paradox Riddle Suzunami

Chinese zodiac : Horse
Location : Japan. ( Soul Society~Royal-Guards) ((Space Marines.))

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Soul Society   The Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 am

~ Zazu entered into the Huge captains meeting room wearing a Clan Symbol on his (right-side)shoulder/forearm plus wore his Captains white robe top with the rank "Squad Zero" on the back of it plus on his (lefy side.) shoulder he had "Squad Two" Commander of Stealth Force plus Punishment Division along he wore not just one mask but; three masks over his face with a samurai symbol over his right side of the mask including a ninja marking. He had handle of some sort that reveled no zanpku~to to which only a few know of his true powers and the only person who knows of him very well happens to know his family is part of central 46; so thing for Zazu was kinda hard at times but; yet he got through it.

But; as he entered into the room; he looked over noticing the other two near by and shook his head slightly and stood where he normally stands in a military way and was silent as he stood there looking towards the walls that were covered a bit or just had his eyes closed making it look like he was sleeping but; really he was listening to everything, everyone, and every moment just in cause. ~

Zazu: " .... "

~ Though as he stayed silent and watched what was going in the captains room; he started to sense something for a moment and then blink as he went towards the window and noticed a few things not right to which he quickly jumped out of the window and skid down the huge towers that lead to the room he was just in and went really quick down to the ground and moved out faster then ever with a few squad members following him. ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplayer.me/view_profile.php?member_id=314822
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:58 am

As a shiver run up his spin, he had looked around. He then had to turn away and look up to the tower which the squad leader would be held in. Seeing the male that had slid down, frowning slightly at someone going to be ruining his fun and make him go to work, perhaps. Even so, He looked back at the other male and waved. " Try not to hide in one spot for too long. They will find you, and maybe make you do some chores." He waved slightly and would almost dance off.

He turned a corner and then leaned up against one of the walls. Moving his hair slightly to get it out of his eye, and tucked it behind his ear. Lose strands of hair ended up getting on his nerves. Taking his hair out and shaking his head to let the long locks flow. Before combing his fingers in it, he shock the hairs lightly to air them out. After combing his hair he would tie it back up so that it would be out of his hair.

He would quickly glance around the corner he had turned to see if the squad leader had seen him turn the corner. His neon blue eyes scanning the area before he stepped out from his hiding spot. Walking and make sure to not get bothered by those still searching the area.
(It is short, and a bit forest. but, I felt bad for making you wait Zoku.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soul Society
Page 1 of 1