Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sesshōmaru vs Serene

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sesshōmaru vs Serene Empty
PostSubject: Sesshōmaru vs Serene   Sesshōmaru vs Serene I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

The full moon shines beautifully in the sky, lighting up the black skies and shining on the river waters. Crickets chirps faintly in distances barely disturbing the peace. It was a bit peaceful until a grunt was made from a two-headed dragon named A–Un. Riding on A-Un's back is an orphaned little girl, who is wearing an orange checkered robe, named Rin followed by a demon imp servant that goes by the name Jakin. Walking along aside of them is a 6'1" tall male that is wearing a Kimono is which is white with a red and white cherry blossom flower crest at the collar and sleeves,showing that he is of royal birth. He wears Sashinuki Hakama, which are gathered at the ankles producing the "ballooning" effect. His footwear consists of flat pointed ankle-high boots. His armor includes a spiked pauldron that covers his left shoulder attached to the upper section of his cuirass. When damaged, his armor automatically regenerates itself using yōki.

"Lord Sesshōmaru, how far do we have to walk?" Rin asked. "Don't question about his doings, you impatient little brat!" Jakin spoked harshly. Sesshōmaru looked back at Jakin, giving him an emotionless-like angry look.
"Uh, sorry Rin," Jakin quickly apologized. "Lets go." Sesshōmaru said while walking off again. One day I will find Naraku and put an end to him for what he did, he thought to himself as he was having a flashback of Naraku minipulating him. "Master Sesshōmaru is sure is uptight. Naraku must really gotten to him" Jakin said to himself, not realizing that Sesshōmaru stopped after he heard it all what Jakin said. "Oof," Jakin bumped into Sesshōmaru's foot and looked up to his angered face. Without hesitation, he hits Jakin on the head with the butt end of his Tenseiga and continued walking. "I should reeeeally keep my mouth shut." Jakin said as he rubbed his head.

Sesshōmaru continued walking on his path until he suddenly stopped. "Who's there?" he asked when he sensed someone near by.....

Last edited by Sesshōmaru on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serene
Nubtart

PostSubject: Re: Sesshōmaru vs Serene   Sesshōmaru vs Serene I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 am

I am hollowed saint. And it looks as smells like your a wet dog. It also looks like you need to blow off some steam. * the voice carried to the dog demons ear as saint walked out of the shadows. Dressed in entirely black he blended perfectly into the shadows. The dog demon if he chose to look would see a pistol strapped to saints right waiste and a dagger on the left.** saint would then sniff the air and smell a humanoid sent*" you bring a human along with you? Would you like to share such a delectable morsel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sesshōmaru vs Serene   Sesshōmaru vs Serene I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Sesshōmaru looked at the hollowed saint without any signs of emotions. "Lord Sesshōmaru, I'm scared." Rin said, hiding behind A-Un's neck. "How dare you question my Lord's presence!" Jakin shouted towards the hollow saint with while holding his Nintōjo, (a two-headed staff). "Master Sesshōmaru, permission to eliminate this pest!" Jakin asked. "I'll make him wish that he has never here!" he boasted. "Do what you must Jakin." Sesshōmaru told him with no emotion as he continued to look at the hollow saint. Jakin walked in front of his Master and pointed Nintōjo at the saint. "TAKE THIS!!!!" Jakin screamed as he fired a huge wave of fire from the male's mouth on his staff.
Back to top Go down
Serene
Nubtart

PostSubject: Re: Sesshōmaru vs Serene   Sesshōmaru vs Serene I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Hollowed saint melted back into the shadows effectively dodging the flames. He the decided to say" little green man I have every right". With that said he lunged out of the shadows. He then made a grab for the staff and if that did not work jaken would be punched in the jaw by hollowed saints left hand." it is your master I want to fight not you imp". He looked at Rin and muttered " such a delicious morsel sesshomaru you sure you don't want to share?."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sesshōmaru vs Serene   Sesshōmaru vs Serene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sesshōmaru vs Serene
Page 1 of 1