Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Nubtart
Zero

Chinese zodiac : Horse

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Who else is excited for this and already have it pre-ordered and going insane waiting? or perhaps playing through borderlands again?
Back to top Go down
Killshotarcher
Awesomeness
Killshotarcher

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Hell yeah i'm excited as well. saddly i beaten the first one so much it started to bore me so i traded it in.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Nubtart
Zero

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

I traded mine in but i rented it again to play through it one last time. most because i am going nut waiting for it. given i dont have anything else to keep me busy.

Mind if i ask based on the skill tree site who you will be using first? Personally i am going for a sniper Zero already built his tree. hoping to find a minigun sniper early on.
Back to top Go down
Killshotarcher
Awesomeness
Killshotarcher

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 pm

I'll probably go with the gunserker because on the originall i loved playing as brick.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Nubtart
Zero

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 am

eh never could get into him always played roland.
Back to top Go down
Killshotarcher
Awesomeness
Killshotarcher

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:15 am

i tried a comparisone between brick and roland and i noticed that brick is way better with shotguns than roland. dude when it comes out ya wanna do our first play throughs together?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Nubtart
Zero

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 am

I would if i had xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borderlands 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2    Borderlands 2  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Outside Media-
Jump to: