Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventure of Ryu.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Redgrave Sparda
Nubtart
Tony Redgrave Sparda

The Adventure of Ryu. Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure of Ryu.   The Adventure of Ryu. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Prelude

In the midst of a large vicinity with the faint scent of absolute death did the small sounds of footsteps echo without interruption across the wasteland now frozen in time. The sky blanketed by the dark clouds which would symbolize the upcoming storm imminent to approach left one wandering how a place like this could exist. The feeling of despair would grasp at one's inner thoughts and cease them from their otherwise functional distractions of business and such. This left one to wonder, nor perhaps they would instead have the valid instinct of investigation to this happening? The glimpse of an ominous shadow descending across the grey landscape being perhaps the lone being to scale the environment, as bones of animal quite undefinable seeing as most of the bones were crushed, would a person care for such lesser creatures they would see them as every day animals. Squirrels, Badgers, Foxes, the sort.

This man, this sole man continued his stride, kicking up the dirt underneath Geta (Japanese sandals) bore upon both soles of his feet. The redhue-like glow against the see of grey quite literally 'stuck out like a sore thumb', blanketing what would be the aura of the figure. Without a being to sense the man, or perhaps dangerous creature, he would cease his stride unto a tree, the last of its kind in this god forsaken landscape. The now standing man ran forth with his right fist raised in attempts of attack, smashing the fist into the tree with incredible force. In synchronization to his effort, a large burst of energy erupted from his visibly muscular frame. Within seconds, nothing was left but the now extinction of the once magnificent tree, despite its dead branches bearing no fruit or possibility of survival. The Japanese Kanji for fire bore upon the back of a darker than night black outfit used for fighters of his generation gave off a glow. What was left now was the sight of the man, and the words with which he spoke of after retaining his arms to their sides.

"Messatsu!"

--

The Beginning

Tiny digits reached up from short stubby arms at the welcoming sight of a blonde woman, holding the small frail form of a child giggling and smiling at clearly nothing. Life at its finest. The Father stepped forth and gazed at the child, what would be around the father's head were a red cloth, and around his shoulders a loose garment a child could not possibly identify. The short hand of this child reached for the father, wanting his company despite the caring mother. And so the father drew closer, more clearer as he stepped into the child's nearsighted vision.

Small hands tugged at the red piece of cloth the Father wore around his head. Giving a slightly confused look, the man untied and handed the garment to the child, which the child would only wave his arms around with the headwear in his hands. The sound of laughter filled the room moments later, the Mother speaking up with joy in her voice:

"I think we should call him...... Ryu."

--

The present

The clash of battle in an arena surrounded by many cheering individuals meant this was not just any sort of normal duel. What was going on right now was clearly a bought utilized for the entertainment of others, possibly those inside the ring as well. The red gloved fist of a man wearing a blinding white fighting garb slammed with excellent precision into the jaw of his adversary, but this only launching the opponent back some feet until the man jumped back into the brawl. A left hook followed by the anonymous man aimed at the white garbed man's jaw were easily countered as the man followed up by a crouch. His right foot slid forward, and his right gloved fist slammed once more into the jaw, the same location as before, against his opponent. The blue glow of pure energy made a sort of aura around the man using the attack, he would then jump several feet into the air simultaneous to carrying his opponent with him. Both of them simply became airborne in seconds.

"Shoryuken!"

The attacker which demonstrated a skill undefined by his adversary landed on both shoeless feet, while on the other hand his opponent slammed onto his back with arms out to the sides as he lay on the ground motionless, yet breathing. What ringed against the surroundings sounded a loud, easily noticeable bell, signaling a knockout and easy victory for the white garbed man. His hands reached behind his head and untied a garment, this being a red headband. He held this into the air, and cheers filled the air along with the announcers cries:

"Let's hear it for our Champion, Ryu Hoshi!"

Later on, the same man were walking down the streets with a bag thrown across his left shoulder. Although large in size, he held it up without effort. His mouth opened to speak to himself:

"I still have a long way to go before my journey is finished."

And with that, he continued to walk down the street, looking for either a good place to eat, or another possibly worthy opponent.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure of Ryu.   The Adventure of Ryu. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:16 pm

In the same town where the martial arts tournament had just taken place, there was a small tea house. In that tea house sat a young girl, 10 years of age. She had short orange hair and dark orange eyes with pink rimmed glasses over them. She wore a long sleeved pink shirt, purple overalls with pink buttons and pink socks. Her white and lavender sneakers were near the front door along with the other patron's shoes, as of the rules of the tea house.

The girl, named Ako Shirabe was sitting at a table drinking green tea. The scene was peaceful. So peaceful, one would go so far to say that it was boring. Then, two men entered the tea house chatting with each other. Ako, not shifting her eyes from the forward direction, listened in on them.

"Man, that tournament was awesome!" Said one.

"And the final match was just epic!" Added the other as they sat down.

"And the winner was Ryu Hoshi, just as I thought!"

"Was there ever any doubt? That guy's unstoppable!"

"He sure the fu-- AH! There he is!" Shouted the first man, pointing at the window.

Curious, Ako followed his point and looked out of the front window, seeing the man himself walk by.

"So that's him? He certainly looks strong." The Princess of Major Land said to herself.

A pair of small fairies peeked out at the man from behind Ako's overalls, producing the faint sound of the notes Ti and the high Do on the Solfege scale. They were the Fairy Tones Tiry and Dodory. They were dark blue and purple in color, respectively, and resembled gemstones.

Ako then returned to her green tea, thinking.

"But I have a weird feeling about him..." She thought to herself as she sipped the tea.

Last edited by Ako Shirabe/Cure Muse on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled some stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure of Ryu.   The Adventure of Ryu. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm

one day in astral chas the hulking armored demon knight know as Night Terror was standing in the middle of the platform in astral chaos alone and bored as usual with his arms crossed and his sword planted in the ground. suddenly the demon knight got his sword and flew down to earth it was about 11 minutes from astral chaos to earth. while the demon knight was flying down to earth he avoided the debris from astral chaos. the demon knight entered earths atmosphere and landed in the city of Tokyo looking for something to do. meanwhile during the tournament one of the demon knight's minions charade was watching the entire tournament from above. it didn't have it's bone like shell it was the blob with an eye in the center to avoid being spotted that held the entire shell together bothe the upper and lower body it's shell was composed of rock like bone with glowing magma. he watched the whole tournament and he noticed the young man know widely as ryu hoshi win the tournament charade flew away to tell his master the demon knight was wandering the city until he sensed a familiar presence and it seemed to be coming from above he looked up to see one of his minions with it's bone like shell trailing behind him.

"yes what is it"

charade told him that he had located someone strong and wishes to become stronger though charade couldn't speak he transfered the information through a link he had with the cursed sword "hmm intruing so his name is ryu i see the demon knight took flight looking for ryu until he spotted him he landed on top of the tea house.

"so thats ryu i guess i can help him become stronger" he said in his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure of Ryu.   The Adventure of Ryu. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of Ryu.
Page 1 of 1