Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jungle Journey

Go down 
+9
Vega
Sayaka Miki
Night terror
Ace
Akane Shiroka
Hare~The annoying rabbit
Raiden
Quickman/Ishi Yagami
Dante "Impy" Sparda
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:00 pm

The warm sun shined down on a seaside as the warm, balmy winds blew around this wonderful area. The ocean waves crashed as seagulls cawed into the clear blue skies. Under a palm tree was a young male around the age of eighteen let off a huge yawn. He was snoozing under a palm tree, with coconuts growing in them. He was only wearing his olive-tan baggy pants. His boots were off and set net to him. His red, long coat folded beside him. His hands were behind his head. His silver white blew in the light, sea breeze. He seemed rather relaxed at the moment, feeling the breeze against his face. His nose twitched a bit as he gave a yawn, turning onto his side, dropping his arms to his sides. Not much was on his mind, it was as if he was dreaming, which he was.

"Mm.. biggest pizza ever..." The half-demon said in his sleep "With everythin' on it.. hold the olives..."

It seemed like he was enjoying this dream. It seemed like nothing could wake him up at the moment. He rolled over again as he grabbed his coat, cuddling it as if it was some sort of blanket. He started to chew on the collar of it, thinking he was biting into a big pizza pie. A smile was across his face as he was drifting off.

"Not gun' share.. bro.." He said again in his sleep. He nearly slipped down, now laying on the sand and laying on his back, holding his coat in one arm while chewing on it. It seemed like he was enjoying this dream of pizza.

A small sand crab crawled over to him, stopping at the base of his bare foot. It lowered it's claws, wondering what the white haired male was doing, besides taking a nap under the palm tree. Knowing what was best for the crab itself, it crawled up Dante's pant leg, skittering around under the fabric. The demon could feel something up his pant leg.

"Murr.. stop it Verg.. not now..." He muttered. "It ain't school time 'til seven O'clock an' it's only five..."

It seemed like the crab did find a new burrow to take a rest in, even if it wasn't to it's liking at the moment. It scuffling around caused Dante to roll over onto his tummy, still letting off a small snore. As for the crab? It found a rather comfortable spot in his pants, next to his left leg. If Dante did decide to move and shift his weigh, he would be waking up to a rather nasty surprise. The tiny crab hoped the half demon with the white hair didn't move about. It had it's pinchers ready for action!

"Mm.. That's better.." He said as he cuddled his long coat more. "Wake me up when the cartoons are on..."

The wind seem to shift a bit, making the coconuts above him shake a bit. This could not be a good idea. Not, not at all. This caused one of the coconuts to detach from where it was hanging and plummet down to the earth, where the demon was sleeping. It landed on it's target, smacking the male on the head.

"Guha! Imma awake!" Dante yelled. That sudden coconut drop woke him up, making his head feel a bit sore. He brought up a hand to his head and rubbed it.

"Man... talk about rude awakening..." He muttered. "I was having some crazy dreams there!"
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Quickman/Ishi Yagami
Awesomeness
Quickman/Ishi Yagami

Chinese zodiac : Cat

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Quickman picked up the coconut and stood next to Dante, tapping him with his foot.

"Hmph. You were talking like a drunk."

He threw the coconut into the ocean nearby, making a splash which scared off the seagulls flying by it. He looked up, and the sun made his eyes begin pulsing blue.

"Gah. You've gotta be kidding. Apparently, you're some guy who likes pizza and some guy named Verg...? Sounds right."

Back to top Go down
Raiden
Nubtart
Raiden

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: ...   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Ichigo appears sitting down under a palm tree.He starts to look at the ocean while he relaxes with his hands behind the back of his head as he sighs.

"Man it's so noisy around here.I wonder what my friends are doing back at Karakura town?"

Ichigo then still keeps looking at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Raiden
Hare~The annoying rabbit
Nubtart
Hare~The annoying rabbit

Chinese zodiac : Pig

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm

The young eyes of Hare had opened up in slits early that morning. Looking down at her digital clock it was about 6:30 in the morning. Today she was just going to go to the jungle. She then took off her nightgown and quickly took a shower,She then stepped out of the shower and began to brush her hair softly. She then put on a robe and tied her hair in ponytails,her hair was a bright lime green today.

Hare then started to pick out her clothes. The first thing she picked out was a brightly colored shirt with a peace sighn on it. It looked really big on her but she didn't care. Then picking out some long shorts,she put on sandals. Yawning she then started to pack stuff in a bag. Three water bottles,Two cans of Soda because she can. Sandwitches and a chocolate bar.

She then made it to the jungle with a sigh."Sooo...uhhh..."She then skipped into the Jungle,forming into a bunny,her backup shrinking with her. Hare hopped along...then remebered she didnt have a map...she was fucked.
Back to top Go down
Akane Shiroka
Gaurds/Army
Akane Shiroka

Chinese zodiac : Cat
Location : Where the flame of destruction burns the brightest.

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 am

Warm shining sun and moist air would've been great...if it weren't for her being half vampire. A young girl looking about the age of 16 with bloody red hair, tied up in a ponytail with a black ribbon, jumped from tree to tree in the under story of the jungle in hopes of avoiding as much sun as she possibly could without having to lose time in her travels. Carrying nothing but the two blades down at her belt and a small sack of gold coins she'd earned from her "jobs". Her thin body was covered by only a laced red half top, shorts, and golden brown laced sandals. A thin layer of sweat could be seen on her forehead and she was breathing hard, though still concentrating on her footing.

"Damn, those sinners. Knowing I was half vampire and still sending me off out here to bring back something for each of them. It's so freaking sunny, is there no water out here? Just damn all of it."

Branch by branch she jumped and jumped not going anywhere in particular, for she's lost her map somewhere out in the jungle. Her breath grew heavier and her mind was fuzzy from dehydration, sooner or later she'd lost her footing and was sent plunging down to the plant covered jungle floor. If not had a stray branch been sticking out she probably would've broken something hitting the leafy ground. Hanging from the one branch she mumbled to herself before pulling her body up and resting against the tree.

"God, I am never going to go to another jungle unprepared EVER again."

A deep sigh escaped her lips as the warmth of the air got to her and she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akane.shiroka
Ace
Nubtart
Ace

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm

What a warm, breezy day. Especially considering that Ace was out on the ocean, on a raft. It had been a few hours now that she was sailing on the raft, this had her eventually fall asleep. Though....Isn't that slightly dangerous, a wave could quickly knock her off her raft, then again....It was Ace after all. She always manages a way to solve problems like that.

Astro: Her small, sapphire colored companion peeked his head out of her backpack, his eyes widened with excitement, now he HAD to wake Ace up.

"Ace! Ace! I see some land! Land ho!!" He cried out, Ace eventually sat up and rubbed her eyes, still a little half asleep. Why was he so excited?

"Unnhhh....Wait...That's..." Her eyes immediately widened, and she was instantly awake.

"Land! Yes!" She exclaimed with joy. They were now very close to it, about a good few metres.

"Hey....Isn't that...." Ace's attention fell upon the person who seemed to be half asleep on the beach, she knew that silver haired man anywhere, and this made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:19 pm

out of nowhere a rip of to a different dimension appears and coming out of the rift was a large demon knight with bulky red armor with a flaming center in the middle of his chest he had spike on his greaves and spikes on his shoulders What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. he was once know as the dreaded azure knight nightmare but is now know as night terror the Destruction of mankind in his claws on the left arm was the cursed sword soul edge in it's ultimate form it was made from organic material such as flesh large jagged teeth that go from the very end of the blade to near the handle of the sword the razor sharp blade is on the bottom of the jagged teeth and had a long curved horn like a cresant near the handle. the rift behind him closed he surveyed the area and what appeared to be a large and yet lush jungle he seemed to like it here it was nice and warm but in astral chaos he liked it better it was cold to many other souls but not to him.

"what an interesting place well i guess i should look around"

as the demon knight was walking around the forest surveying the area and walking about tree he spotted some ocelots they seemed to be starring at him not knowing what he was they just starred not even going to try to get near the demon knight he continued on his wandering through the he came across a grizzly the bear stood up and roared at the demon knight in warning the demon knight simply looked at the bear and roared louder than the bear suddenly the bear ran away in sheer terror not even going to attack the demon knight. he began walking through the forest as soon as he got deeper in the forest he noticed someone was in a tree sleeping he walked up to the tree and to his surprise he saw one of his generals sleeping in a tree.

"akane is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm

The half demon rubbed his eyes as he let off a powerful yawn. Closing his mouth, he grabbed his coat, staring sleepily at Ishi. He pulled his boots close to him as he was slipping him on his feet. Maybe the weather was a bit too warm for him to wear his long coat. He kept it in his lap, still having a sleepy look on his face. The sun was shining bright as he stretched again. He still had that sleep haze in his eyes. His blue eyes then looked up at Ishi and then at a familiar figure out at the ocean. Flipping to his feet and tossing his coat aside, he realised who it was. He threw out his arms as he was happy as a lark.

"Ace!" he yelled. "Ace! It's you!" He started to wave his arms around, hoping it would get her attention. He then stopped and turned to Ishi, giving a slight, embarrassed laugh. He rubbed the back of his head. Giving a huge sigh, he pulled on his long coat.

"I was havin' a pizza dream and arguin' with my brother, Vergil. Ya heard me talking, didn't you?" He raised an eye brow at Ishi and gave a rather feeble laugh. Putting his hands behind his head, he gave a lazy yawn, staring off at the ocean seaside.

"Are you marooned on this island or something?" He asked. "I am. kinda was on here for a day..." He felt his belly emit a small rumble. Placing a hand on it, he rubbed it a bit. He was hungry and being stuck on a random island with nothing but fruit didn't suit him. The fish in the sea wasn't for him, either. It reminded him of anchovies on pizza... he hated those as much as olives on his pizza.

"Kinda hungry as well. Not a pizza join or ice cream parlour for miles around here!"

He was happy to see Ace, though. When was the last time he saw her? When they had their fun at the beach! And another time when they were on a wild mine cart ride with Shale! He ran to the edge of the beach, stopping into the water. He wanted to catch the green cladded wonder and embrace her. Maybe once she reaches the land, they would go exploring in the jungle that was on this island. Though, it made him wonder if there were pirates near. If there were pirates, he could kick their asses again!

"Ace!" He yelled. "Ace! I am so happy to see ya again! So happy!"

Back to top Go down
Raiden
Nubtart
Raiden

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 am

Dressed in a red hawaiian shirt and short cream pants,Ichigo gets up from the palm tree and walks through the beach with his hands in his pockets.He sighs as he starts to wander around the jungle without knowing what surrounds him.

"This jungle gives me the creeps..."

He said as he continues to walk on the jungle.
Back to top Go down
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Raiden
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Entering the jungle was a young woman. The woman had blond hair and green eyes. Her hair was long, but the fact that it was pinned up and hidden under her blue balmoral cap made it appear short. She wore a sapphire colored NOL uniform dress with a white collar and a short red necktie. She also wore a pair of blue detached sleeves with silver metal bands around them and long red straps attached to the bands. On her hands were white gloves, on her legs were long black stockings and on her feet were blue military boots.

Noel Vermillion looked nervous as she walked through the jungle. In her mind, she went over the assignment given to her by her superior, Jin Kisaragi.

"Alright, I'm supposed to find a Diamond Orb that's hidden in a temple somewhere in this jungle. I just hope I don't run into any bugs."

She shuddered at the thought of seeing a giant bug. Especially if it had a lot of legs. Noel ventured deeper into the jungle in search of this temple. She noticed an orange haired male in vacation garb on the other side of some trees.

"Oh? Looks like I'm not alone here."

Noel decided to leave him be as she continued onward, staying on the lookout for the temple. And bugs.

Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Vega was already in the jungle and wasn't happy about it. Although he had his mask on, his visage was clearly full of anger. Earlier, he had infiltrated Shadaloo's jungle base and rescued Bison's brainwashed minions simply known as The Dolls. Vega thought they were way too beautiful to serve such an ugly man like Bison and thought about having them serve him. After all, Vega was the most handsome man in the world in his mind, so why won't they serve him? He quickly changed his mind and remembered that one of the Dolls he saved a long time ago Cammy looked at them like her own sisters. The Spaniard decided to let the Dolls be taken by Guile and Chun-Li to safety, but before he got out the base exploded. When he woke up, he was in an area of the jungle that he never knew existed and was pissed since now he was lost.

"Hmph, I did something good for once and this is my reward? Pity. I wonder if the beauties survived."

Vega removes his mask and looks around for smoke so he can follow it back to the base, but found nothing. He put his claws to his chin and thought of what to do next. He puts his claws down and turns around and starts to walk having no idea where the hell he'll end up. The narcissist was already running out of patience and was ready to kill the next thing he spotted, but instead he saw a young woman dressed in blue.

"A Doll? No, this one seems different. Perhaps she is lost like I am."

He jumps in front of her and bows hoping he doesn't startle her with his sudden appearance.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you lost too?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Awesomeness
Nero

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 pm

A young teenage male was in the same jungle as well. He brushed away some trees and leaves away from himself with his odd, demonic looking arm. He was only wearing a sleeveless red hoodie like garment and his dark blue pants. His long coat, which was blue was slung over his shoulder. Perhaps he was hot and tired from all this traveling and decided to keep off his long coat. This reminded him of the time when he was wandering in the same jungle. The time he was caught be crocodile humanoid like pirates and thrown into hold of the ship. Where he was served stale bread, bugs and nasty grubs. Then when Dante and friends rescued him and Vergil. They all parted their ways.

Sure, the young lad did not have any knowledge of the jungle, but he knew some common sense to avoid certain things. Animals. natural traps suck as quagmires, rushing rivers and man made traps such as spike traps and pit falls. He stopped for a moment as he heard some talking.

"Who.. is..?"

He had to be careful somewhat. It could be an unfriendly person. Nero hid himself in the bushes as he saw a man with long blonde hair and another figure.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 am

"EEP!"

It probably wasn't a good idea to pop out of nowhere on someone on the lookout. Noel jumped back, startled and was ready to pull out her weapons, believing this mystery form was a giant bug, but she quickly calmed down when she realized it was a person. She walked back up to the other blond and laughed nervously.

"S-sorry about that. I'm not really lost, I'm just looking for a temple." She said. "If you're lost, you can go that way." Noel would point in the direction she came from.

"There's a beach in that direction. You can get a boat back to the mainland from there."

Noel glanced into the bushes near her and the Spanish man, detecting rustling.

"I sure hope that isn't a bug..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

a young woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, pink lips, small freckles and a blue ribbon on her right side of her head. She wears an elegant white dress with long leather brown and white boots, a brown shirt and gloves. Overall, her outfits seem to follow a chained-heart she began to wander in the forest she did not even know where she was going if she was lost what would she do to find a way she was beginning to get lost in her thought as she was wandering that she didn't even look where she was going soon she accidentally bumped into Noel vermillion she was carrying a sword and shield to defend herself she then fell down on top of of the young girl she then shook her head and looked at noel with a worried look.

"oh i-im sorry i wasn't looking where i was going"

she then looked at the Spaniard then at the direction where the rustling came from wandering what was making that rustling could it be someone or something coming to attack them
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 am

Vega looked to where Noel pointed. He found it strange that anyone can take a boat back to the mainland and to the jungle. He quickly turned to the source of the rustling sound and saw another young woman bump into the NOL soldier and land on top of her and he nearly laughed. He looked at the bushes and pointed his claws.

"I suggest you come out, otherwise I shall skin you."

The Spaniard offers his left hand to the mysterious woman to help her get up. He found her attractive just like Noel, but he can sense the both of them were hiding some dark power.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 pm

a slightly skeletal figure with visible muscle tissue, invoking an undead and reaper-like appearance appears in the jungle to collect some samples for his experiments and for alchemy. His skull is bare and shows off two sets of teeth, the inner one having visible gums with his cranium being rimmed with teeth and two long horns on the side. Much like Zasalamel, he has a left golden eye. His only clothing appears as three-layered pauldrons and tattered cloth of unknown material. The lower half of his torso is missing to display a black hole of sorts, the same magnet which Zasalamel used in his ritual for Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. The black hole is continuously drawing in energy particles and projects a strange lighting he was collecting some poisonous plants but it didn't seem he could find any poisonous plants at the moment but he continued his search

"hmph i can't seem to find any of the required ingredients no matter i won't be needing them *sighs* what a waste of time i might as well explore this jungle perhaps i will find something interesting while i'm here."

while he was walking along in the forest he spotted a young man with white hair and a red coat as well as a some sort of robotic humanoid and a young woman carrying a parasol he had no idea who they were nor did he care mean while Pyrrha tooks his hand and got up she readied her sword and shield to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Miki
Awesomeness
Sayaka Miki

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Noel had put down her pointung hand when she was bumped into by Pyrrha.

"AIEEE!!!" She yelped as she fell.

The Lieutenant recovered quickly, sitting up and readjusting her cap. She looked at the other girl and heard her apology.

"Oh, t-that's alright." She said kindly.

Returning her attention to the bush, Noel stood up and held out her hands. A few magic circles appeared in front of them soon followed by a pair of revolver handguns. These were her weapons, the Nox Nyctores Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk. Holding the guns in front of her, Noel waited to see what was in the bush, whether it was a hostile person, or worse, a bug.

Last edited by Noel Vermillion on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled Pyrrha wrong. XP)
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 pm

In the same jungle and near where Nero and most everyone else was... was an anthropomorphic looking rabbit like creature. He stood abought the height of a fourth grader. He had tan coloured fur and a cream coloured tummy. Around his neck was a red bandanna. He carried a small pack attached to a stick as he hummed to himself. His long ears were perked up as he walked on the jungle floor, hos paws kicking up the grass from the jungle. He waved his paws a bit, humming to his tune. It was years since he, Genki, Holly and others were on a journey to free the Pheonix. Haki met new friends. Old friends and even reunited with his love, Fairy Hare. His ears could pick up something. Someone speaking? Someone in a gruff voice?

"Tiger?" He asked himself. He stopped as his ears lopped down. "Genki? Golem...? Suezo?" He then put his paws together, bringing them to his mouth. He started to quiver a bit.

"Anyone? Are ya guys back again?" He started to walk slowly. Haki... was scared. He shivered again as he could hear some bushes rustling.

"Tiger..? Mochi?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:31 pm

The son of Sparda sensed something was in the jungle. He smiled at Ace as he pulled off his long, red coat and handed it over to the lass wearing a green cap. He gave her a tight hug as he smiled. "Heya Ace." He said. "Mind holdin' my coat? I sense someone is near... I feel like it's my brother.." He then gave a rather cheerful look at her and a thumbs up. He showed his cute little fangs as he picked up Rebellion.

"Hang tight fer me, babe, okay?" He asked. "I'll be back in a flash!" He then blew her a kiss as he dashed off into the jungle, being only in his trousers. He dashed off into the jungle, kicking up some mud, rocks and derbies. Despite he didn't have his coat, he felt rather cool not wearing it in the humid jungle. He stopped as he put his foot on a large stone and looked around. Being in this jungle reminded him the last time he, Ace and others were on a huge adventure and met some scaly pirates. There was even a wild mine cart ride to boot!

At the same rock he was standing on, he saw a tree. He gave it a swift punch, causing a large fruit fall out. He caught it as he bit into it, liking the sweet taste. The fruit would calm his stomach, not making it rumble were it would draw attention. He brought a hand to his forehead and scanned the area. From what he could see was trees, jungle and more trees. He then spotted someone he knew. Someone wearing blue...

"Vergil.." He said in his tone.

"Why is he here? And in a place like this? I am gettin' De Ja Vu Vibes... here.."
Back to top Go down
Vergil "Impers" Sparda
Nubtart
Vergil

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Sure enough, there the man was. With nothing but the look of shock seeing his brother one more time, the blue jacketed son of Sparda had his back turned and eyes shut. Slicked back white hair refused to flow synchronized with the breeze, another contrast compared to his brother as his hair clearly was doing so. The man called Vergil had his hand posted over the long katana located at his right hip. Whilst this hand was at the scabbard, his left hand focused its loose grip afterwards transitioning his fingers closest to the proximity of the tsuka edging the blade nearest the sheath. The man's mouth opened up, speaking words hinting a sort of cold relentlessness as he spoke without a hint of sorrow to the being behind him, his own brother.

"I've been waiting for this moment, brother."

Without further a word, the man turned his gaze about to focus his gaze on his upcoming opponent with eyes now open. Blue eyes glared at his brother, to any other man this would feel like ten thousand daggers etching away at the layers of their skin. With a flash, Vergil's image moved faster than any possible Human would be able to move, muscles tensed as he now held low to the ground with the left leg preparing to perform a sort of dash. Giving a slight moment of hesitation to this, he would allow his brother the opportunity to defend himself before he would strike him down. After all, what fun would it be if he killed him so simply?

Now the man in the blue coat moved, a blueish blur of motion following by the sound of metal swishing through the air as his blade awakened from its slumber. A horizontal swing of this katana followed at close range to the other man, aiming near the solar-plexus in hopes of cleaving him in two, which Vergil knew was not going to happen. This was merely the initiating strike for something more worthy to be called a duel to follow. As if in slow motion, Vergil awaited his brother's reaction to the sudden assault he had assumed before him. All at the time his mouth opened again with the hint of a grin crossing his face, speaking more of his cold phrases to the other individual.

"Here I come brother!"

Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 pm

How interesting to see that this jungle was getting more and more visitors. Some human, some half-human, some not human at all. This event would bring two more humans into the mix. A pair of young girls, being accompanied by a pair of fairies.

"Wow, you just love getting lost, don't you?" Asked one girl with a laugh. One could tell by her facial expressions that her personality was rather eccentric. Her name was Erika Kurumi. She had long dark blue hair and matching dark blue eyes. Her outfit was a bluegreen dress with white sleeves, white socks and brown boots.

"You took the wrong turn, not me! It's just like when we fought Fusion!" Retorted the other girl. She was substantially more withdrawn than her friend, but was starting to come out of her shell. Her name was Tsubomi Hanasaki. She had long red hair tied in low twintails with yellow flower shaped barrettes. Her outfit was a two toned pink blouse with light blue capris and pink low heeled shoes.

"C'mon, don't remind me of that!" Erika said, pouting.

"We always get lost in the jungle, never mind who takes the turn!" Said Chypre, Tsubomi's fairy companion. She resembled a rabbit with a white body with mint green around her brown eyes, on her ears, forehead and tail. She wore a pink ribbon around her ears and a pink collar with a silver charm around her neck.

"At least we're together this time. Last time Erika and I got lost alone, we got kidnapped by pirates!" Said Coffret, Erika's fairy companion. He bore a close resemblance to Chypre, except his accsessories were blue and not pink.

"Yeah, that wasn't enjoyable. But at least I kicked some gator butt!" Erika said with a fist pump. "Which reminds me, I wonder how Tall, Dark And Jerky is doing?" She wondered to herself, the name referring to someone she met during her last jungle adventure.

As the four friends walked along, a small commotion could be heard nearby. Tsubomi was the first to notice.

"Huh? Did you guys hear that?" She asked.

"Yeah... Something's going on." Erika replied.

The girls and fairies quietly snuck over to the bushes near where the Sparda brothers were about to face off. As quietly as they could, they peered throught the thicket. As soon as they did, they made pleasantly surprised expressions at the familiar faces they spotted.

"Oh! It's Mr. Dante!" Tsubomi quietly said with a smile. She fondly remembered the younger Hanyou from her adventures with him in the crystal cave.

"And just when I was thinking about him, it's Vergil!" Erika added. She had become aquainted with the elder Hanyou when they were both being held prisoner by Kremling pirates. Granted, he wasn't as friendly towards her as his twin was to Tsubomi, but she became strangely fond of him. So fond in fact, she felt the need to greet him right away, completely failing to read the situation between the two brothers. She stood up from the bushes and waved her arms, calling the older man.

"Hey Verg! What's up?! It's me--MMMPH!"

The call was quickly cut off by Tsubomi, who covered her mouth and pulled her back down.

"Erika, have you lost your mind?! Now's not the time to talk to them!" She whispered frantically.

"That's right! They're going to fight! And you don't wanna get caught up in it!" Coffret added.

"U-uh, really?" Erika whispered after removing Tsubomi's hand from her mouth. She took another look and finally noticed what she had missed.

"Oh..."

"I guess we should just watch for now." Tsubomi said, looking at the situation.

"Good idea." Agreed Chypre.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ace
Nubtart
Ace

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Despite being told to stay behind and hold his coat, the jungle wasn't exactly the safest place...Especially if you're on a stranded, foreign island! Dante might be strong, but he also probably wasn't as experienced as Ace was when it came to exploring the jungle or other places in the wild. Ace has a long time of experience for this.

"What do I do..? Go or stay?" She asked herself, staring at his coat while holding it close to her. It totally had his warmth on it, and it felt kinda comfy to hold too. Astro poked his head out of Ace's backpack and squeaked, trying to speak up.

"This jungle is filled with some nasty creatures, you should go after him." Astro advised, his cosmic abilities let him easily scan and read a place in a quick matter of time, as he did just now.

It was settled then, Ace drew her parasol from her backpack and quickly dashed after Dante, just to make sure he'd be safe and possibly not get himself in quicksand this time.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:06 pm

It felt like warm winds were blowing in the area. The chorus line of various jungle animals ceased when the younger Son of Sparda waited for his bother. Animals tend to do this when something bad was coming. If it was indeed Vergil, this may not be pretty. He closed his eyes as he exhaled, sensing where his brother was coming from and what direction. He could feel it. A sudden twig snap was heard. He gripped Rebellion Tightly in his gloved hands as he huffed a bit, opening one eye. Catching something form the corner of his eye, it was just a small, rodent like creature, finding a place to hid. He gave a sigh of relief. However, he could still sense his brother was near...

"I am ready... brother. May not be a perfect family reunion or a picnic, but hey! I got my style and groove!" He started to kick up dust on the jungle floor as he gave a huge grin. A burning sensation was flaring up in his gut. A smile was on his face. He then heard another sound. A familiar sound.

"Hu-Eh?" He wondered. He didn't drop his guard down, but looking around, he could see a green figure in the distance. Excellent! It was Ace! Two against one. A good motive!

"Ace!" He yelled. "Yo!" He waved over to her for her to come over to him.

"Fancy some watchin' each other's back in this jungle? Maybe reunite with my ol' bro? If he doesn't wanna greet me with a stab in the belly like last time!" He gave a laugh as a few jungle animals resumed their chorus.

Suddenly, a toucan flew out and hovered above the demon and the lass cladded in green. It made a few noises, seeming like it wanted to team up with them. Dante looked up at the bird with a semi sleepy look as he looked over at Ace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Am I dreamin'? Is this Toucan Sam and does he want us to follow our noses?" He blinded as the Toucan landed on the demon's head. He gave a small sweat drop.

"Or.. nest in my hair..?" He looked up to see a colourful beak. Sure, he didn't mind the bird on his head, as long it didn't do anything funny.

The bird flapped it's wings, folding them in. It seemed friendly enough. Did it sense Vergil was coming? Looking back at Ace with a bird on is head, he gave a shrug.

"I guess we have a traveler with us, even though it has taken a liking to my head..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil "Impers" Sparda
Nubtart
Vergil

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Vergil had waited a very long time to silence his brother, and he was sure to succeed this time. He heard the welcoming voice of a challenge ahead of him, his brother speaking words unheard to the predator that pursued him. Vergil's sword found itself gripped by the pale hand of a Demon Knight, with which would slowly draw the blade awakening it from its slumber as he continued to charge towards his destination. The rush of adrenaline only acquired through the act of battle surges through the veins of the clad in blue Demon Knight.

During Vergil's ascent to Dante's location, the seemingly adolescent red-coated brother were seen halting in his tracks. Vergil realized this left his brother wide open for an attack, but halted his advance as well. Tilting his head, he would only wonder why Dante would wish for death to rain on him until something caught Vergil's eye. A shadow within the trees parted through towards the red-coated man. Noticing the green colors of someone he had not seen before stick close to the Devil Hunter only made Vergil realize he was outnumbered. Not to mention the arrival of a Toucan, which posted itself atop Dante's head. Vergil clicked his tongue at the thought that his brother would stoop to such low levels, Vergil would make sure Dante would realize this.

"It's funny. I did not expect you to need help in defeating me."

He spoke from within the safety of the shadows. Ironic, it would be, someone taunting another from hiding, Vergil was sure Dante would make note of this. But all is fair in a fight to the death, even if Vergil made it clear he despised the fact Dante wanted to tag-team against him.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Tsubomi, Erika, Chypre, and Coffret continued to watch the strained event between the brothers. They fully expected a bloody fight to take place, but to their surprise... Nothing happened. The action was interrupted by the arrival of a girl dressed in green.

"Huh? Who's that?" Erika asked since she'd never seen the girl before. Tsubomi, on the other hand, recocnized her.

"Oh, that's Ace! She was with us on our last adventure! She's a good friend of Mr. Dante." She said.

Chypre looked up and saw the toucan perch on Dante's head.

"Mr. Dante seems to attract a lot of animals." She said.

"Are they talking about traveling together?" Asked Coffret.

"Maybe, but I'm pretty sure Verg isn't hip to the idea." Erika said, hearing his words to his brother.

She turned her head to the right and saw the man hiding not 10 feet away from her. After thinking for a moment, a sly smile spread across her mouth. She turned to her friends and put a finger on her lips to signal them to be quiet. She sneaked over to the elder Hanyou's location and situated herself directly behind him. At that moment, Erika carried out her mischivious plan. With both hands, she shoved Vergil while yelling out:

"BOO!"

Tsubomi, who had been watching, stood up in shock as the fairies floated next to her.

"Erika! What did you do?!" She exclaimed. This exclamation, along with Erika's loud prank would most likely alert Dante and Ace to their presence in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jungle Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Journey   Jungle Journey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungle Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next