Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alucard's Metal History Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

Alucard's Metal History Class Empty
PostSubject: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Alucard stood in front of his desk as he waited for the bell to ring. He had placed black notebooks on each desk with a flaming skull on the cover. There was a radio and a stack of CD's sitting on his desk and the words THRASH METAL was written on the chalkboard. He wasn't wearing his usual black Victorian clothing with a cape, he had a black sleeveless MegaDeth T-Shirt with black torn jeans and boots.

"Damn it! How long must I wait?"

The bell rung and he looked at the door and waited for his students to walk and that's only if they decided not to change classes. Otherwise, Alucard will label them as pansies that are too scared to listen to real music.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm

(Posting as Kokoa Shuzen)

Someone did indeed come to the class. The first to enter was a young girl with red hair tied into pigtails with red bows and green eyes. Her uniform was different from most other female students. She wore a white shirt under a red sailor top instead of the usual green. Her skirt was the same green as the standard uniform and she wore long brown kneesocks and brown prom boots. She carried a bookbag over her right shoulder and had a small bat on her left shoulder.

Kokoa Shuzen looked around the classroom, sizing it up.

"So, this is the class on Metal music?" She asked.

"This class might be interesting, Miss Kokoa!" Chimed the bat, named Kou.

"I guess. Metal music is awesome, so it'll be cool to learn something about it." Kokoa said.

She then went to a desk in the front row and sat down, putting down her bag. She looked around again, seeing that there was no one else in the classroom.

"Huh. Pretty empty." She said to herself. "I know for sure that weak Moka won't be here. Metal would probably scare her. But the REAL Moka? Ahhh..." She sighed dreamily as she slumped down on her desk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(And this picture is a visual aid.)
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 am

Iori was at the school roof looking down at the people passing by. He had a Mountain Dew in his right hand and he took the last sip of it and threw it at a student passing by. He burps rather loudly and goes to the door leading back down to the hallways. The redhead spots the classroom and heads inside. He sees Alucard and the words THRASH METAL on the chalkboard. He looks at the young vampire and her bat and back at Alucard.

"Thrash Metal, huh? I am assuming you are gonna talk about the Big Four?"

The redhead did know some of the history of Metal music and this class did interest him unlike math or science class. He sat next to Kokoa and opened up the notebook sitting on the desk. He took out a black pen from his pocket and wrote his name on it and placed the pen on top. He turned to look at Koa. He thought he looked strange, but he said nothing and turned to face the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Alucard was happy that at least one person showed up when he saw Kokoa enter his classroom. He noticed her pet bat, but he wasn't gonna tell her that that no pets are allowed in classrooms since he doesn't intend to be like the other teachers. Alucard heard her mention Moka and a real Moka. He did see the name Moka Akashiya in the class roster, but he wondered why this girl mentioned her., Perhaps they were sisters? Alucard shook his head so he can focus and he saw a red haired male walk in. He was surprised that he mentioned the Big Four and he smiled.

"Indeed, I am. Without them, there wouldn't be Thrash Metal."

He looked at the doorway hoping for more students to come in, but if these were to be his only students, he wouldn't mind. he figured he should start the class anyways. He looks at Kokoa as he sits behind his desk and he moves the radio and the stack of CD's aside.

"Young lady, what is your name? Also, what 3 artists do you like? They don't have to be Metal artists. Same question to you, young man."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:29 am

Iori cleared his throat and looked at Alucard.

"My name is Iori Yagami. I mostly like jazz music, but my top three bands are Alice In Chains, Motley Crue, and Nirvana."

He grabbed his pen and started to draw flames on the first page of the notebook and drew what appeared to be his rival, Kyo Kusanagi being ripped apart by a monster and he chuckles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 am

Kokoa was still laid out on her desk, thinking of Inner Moka. Kou realzed that she needed to answer Alucard's question. The little bat nudged his owner's cheek with his wing trying to snap her out of it.

"Miss Kokoa? Hey, Miss Kokoa! The teacher asked a question!" He said in a loud whisper.

"H-huh?"

Kokoa shook her head and looked around, then looked ahead at Alucard.

"Oh, right!" She cleared her throat before answering.

"My name's Kokoa Shuzen and my three favorite bands are Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, and System Of A Down."

Kou breathed a sigh of relief.

"That could have ended badly..." He murmured.

"Quiet you!" Snapped the Vampire.

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Alucard nodded upon hearing all the artists his students mentioned. He was glad they didn't mention any crappy artists.

"Very good, all those bands are great. Now then, let's get this class started. We'll be discussing what Thrash Metal is all about and about the Big Four. Thrash Metal usually deals with social issues like religion and politics and rebellion against the establishment. Thrash was started in the early 80's when two of the Big Four Metallica and Slayer released their debut alums. Shortly after Metallica guitarist Dave Mustaine was fired from the band, he formed Megadeth which greatly expanded Thrash's popularity and was the third band of the Big Four. The last of the Big Four Anthrax formed after taking inspiration from those bands and thus Thrash Metal solidified itself as a mainstay in Heavy Metal Culture."

The dhampir walks to his desk and pushes a button on the radio and the top of it opens and he grabs the first CD in the stack and shows it to Kokoa and Iori.

"This is Megadeth's 1986 classic album "Peace sells……but who's buying?" I will be playing a song from each of the Big Four and I want you to write what you thought of each song and to tell me which one you liked the most in the notebooks sitting in front of you."

He opens the CD case and puts the CD inside the radio and closes the top and turns the volume up.

"The first song is called Peace Sells."

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 pm

(Looks like I can't post the song link...)
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 pm

(This what ya wanted?)

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm

(Yes! Thanks for posting it.)
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 am

Walking into the class room in the middle of class was the ragdoll. Black combat boots, converted into heals and thigh-hi black stalkings ran up her legs. Meeting with a black, ruffled mini skirt, followed by a black tank top. Rainbow hair tied up into pigtails,and curled into small, loose curls. A pink bubble popped in front of her pinched up lips, before her tongue grabbed the gum to bring it back in. Only to revile blood red lips that stitched up into a smile, literally from ear to ear. A stitched up mask, almost enclosed big, bright, ocean blue eyes. Lined with red muscle, from where she had pealed the skin and lashes off.

The headphone around her neck streamed music, a dark hiss of an electric violin, and the chine of an electric piano being played can be heard from the students that she walks by. Taking her set in the back next to the window. She didn't seem to pay attention to the male teacher that was talking about the music, she wasn't in the mood for metal at this moment. Looking out the window as if being late for the class did not bother her in the lest.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

As the song finished, Alucard pressed the button on the top of the radio and took out the CD and put it back in it's case. He noticed the rag doll walk into his class. He didn't mind that she was late, but she could at least say something instead of just sitting down and looking out the window.

"Seems like we have another student, class. Now on to another song."

Alucard grabs the second CD on the stack and shows the cover of it to his students.

"This is Slayer's 1986 classic, Reign in blood. I will play one or possibly two songs from this masterpiece. Like before, write down what you thought of the songs on your notebooks."

The dhampir takes the CD out and puts it inside and closes the top. He looks at the window that the ragdoll was looking out at and he points at it and lowers his finger to lower the blinds of that window hoping that now the ragdoll will pay attention and if not she can get the hell out. He presses play and the song "Angel of Death" starts to play.

Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm

She glanced at the teacher from the corner of her eye. some strings came out and pulled out a paper and a pen. The strings started writing on the paper. Her fingers taking a strand of the curly rainbow hair an twirled it around slightly. Another pick bubble grow from between her lips and then popped when her tongue curled around it. Letting the noise echo to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm

While listening to the song, Kokoa picked up a pen and began writing her report on it. Kou had been headbanging the entire time.

"That was awesome, whee!" He said.

"I said quiet." Kokoa said quietly through clenched teeth.

She watched the stitched up female enter the class. She listened curiously to her headphone sounds then returned to her report. She had finished the report in time to listen carefully to the new song. Meanwhile, Kou started headbanging again.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 pm

The dhampir was amused by Kou's headbanging and liked that the little bat was showing some great appreciation for great music. Alucard stopped the song when it finished and he took out the CD and put it back in it's proper case. He noticed both Kokoa and the ragdoll were writing something down, but not Iori. Alucard wondered if the music has blown the red head's mind since he was quiet. He shrugged as got the next CD and showed it to the class.

"This is Anthrax's 1987 album, Among The Living. I know you thought I was gonna say 1986, huh? Anyways, this'll be the album where I'll play two songs from. The first one will be "I Am The Law" followed by "Caught In a Mosh."

He places the CD inside the radio and turns up the volume more louder since Alucard loved these two songs the most.

Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:42 pm

THe ragdoll shifted in her set, pulling out the small musical device she had on her hands. she pressed a button and then the the sound of a piano playing her lips spread into a smile. This song was to good to pass up to sing out loud. Her fingers elegantly motioned the movement from key to key. After a bit her lips parted as the females soft voice started to sing. "Sirens are scream and fires are howling way down in the valley tonight. Theres a man in the shadows with a gleam in his eyes, and a blade shinny oh so bright. Theres heaven in the air and Thunder in the sky. Killers on the bloodshot streets. Oh theres a boy in the gutter starting to form in the heat." Sliding out of her chair and walking over to the teachers desk. Her strings reached over to the stereo and paused the music. Taking the mixed CD from its player in her hands.

She switched the CD's and rummaged threw the numbers of He mixed CD. Stopping when she got to the right one. "Lets try something a bit older. How about Bat out of hell by Meatloaf." She said with a smirk as the music began to play for the class. Her big, bright ocean blue eyes had started to fade to white as she stared at the teacher, waiting for his objection to what she is doing.

When the singing starts up again she started singing along. Stepping up on on of the desks as she sings to the music.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Alucard watched the ragdoll approach and switch the CD's with one of her own. He didn't mind it since the songs were over, but why did she have to choose Meat Loaf of all people? Some Pink Floyd or The Doors would have been better, but he shrugged as he moved near the chalkboard and placed his back on the wall and folded his arms.

"I suppose we're gonna see some karaoke, class. Write down what you think of this young lady's choice of song on your notebooks."

He would've destroyed the ragdoll's CD, but he figured it was something good to pass the time and at least it wasn't Rap or Dubstep.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:11 am

Once the song had finished she looked over to the teacher and smiled as a voice sounds from the Speakers of the system. "I pay for your silence." As that happened her eyes had fully turned white and the stings at the corners of her lips started to sew her mouth shut. Slowly she walked from table to table before getting back up to the front. Stepping off the desk and letting her boot come down on the class room floor hard when the song finishes. Quickly retrieving her cd to put it back into the CD player in her hands. "And that little sample was called Electronica." The voice sounded in the teachers head. Turning around to walk back over to her set.

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 pm

The dhampir looked on somewhat amused by the ragdoll's actions when a new song played. It's like she goes to a different state when a song plays. He placed his hand under his chin and wondered.

"I wonder how she would react to Black Metal or even Doom Metal..."

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her voice in his mind. He smirked a bit as he looked at her walk away. Alucard walked back in front of the class.

"Okay, class. The young lady seems to be done with her session of music, so let's move on."

He grabs the final CD and shows it to the class.

"This is Metallica's 1984 classic Ride The Lightning. You know the drill on what to do."

He takes the CD out and places it inside the radio and before he plays it, he glances at the ragdoll and his voice is heard in her mind.

"What is your name, young lady?"

He pushes the button and the song starts to play.

Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 pm

After she finished her second summary, Kokoa looked up and was surprised that the sewn up girl was putting in her own CDs. All of the songs were interesting, and Kou seem to like them, since he was flying all around the classroom as if he was dancing.

Ignoring her bat, Kokoa wrote the summaries of all the songs that were played. Once she was done, she put her pencil down and slumped on her desk.

"I'm tired of writing..." The young vampire looked up at the CD player as the last song ended and slowly formed a sly smile.

"If that girl can put up her own music, I can too!" She thought.

Kokoa reached into her bookbag and pulled out a CD. She walked over to the CD player and spoke to the class.

"I think we've spent enough time in the oldies. Let's try something a bit more recent. Like Bleed It Out from Linkin Park's Minutes To Midnight! Rap made cool!"

She would then put her CD in and start the song.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 am

Iori did enjoy the songs chosen by Alucard and thought he did well to represent the Big Four and their legendary music. He had only written a few things down, but chose not to write anything played by the ragdoll since he thought her choice of music was boring especially Bat Out of Hell.

"I really hate long songs..." He thought as he glanced at the ragdoll standing on the desk.

The redhead was a musician and he had his own jazz band where he was the bass player, but he didn't really tell many people about it. He figured that Alucard would mention that jazz was part of the reason why Metal came to existence. He sighs as Fade to Black ended and was gonna ask if he can go for a drink of water and he heard what Kokoa said.

"Rap...made...cool?"

He chuckles a bit and he laughs more harder and louder as he puts his hand over his face. He thought it was pretty damn funny to hear that and he walks outside still laughing. The redhead settles down when he spots the water fountain and he approaches it. He takes a couple of drinks and walks back inside the classroom like nothing happened and sits back down.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 pm

She stopped walking, standing in the meddle of the walk way. Her voice chimed in and sang along with the song. As she let her fingers lace into each other so her hands where behind her back. Her fingers twirled in her hair and she began to rock on her heals. Her head bowed down to cover her eyes and then at the end of the song, She proceeded to go back to her set and sit down. Once seated she looked back out of the window. But once the new song to her ears had sounded she quickly turned her head. Her curls hitting her face and then falling back into place along side her head. " That song, is," Pausing for a moment to think of something to say. She liked the older music that was playing more so then the one the other girl played. " I guess one could say it was interesting. If they where actually interested in it. I would actually like to hear One by Metallica." She would keep her reasoning for this to herself. the doll yawned slightly and started to draw on the sheet of paper. Drawing the girl that put the LP CD in the stereo, getting her hand chopped off with an amputation saw and a hatch into the shoulder of the redhead. Drawing leeches on both of them and then a syringe in her hands along with a scalpel. The Teacher sitting in his chair with an electroshock machine connected to him. "Or, maybe something from Warrant, Slaughter, Styx, Skid Row, Magedeath, Pink Floyed, Def Lepperd, Iron Maiden, or Judas Priest." She could name many more but she noticed herself rambling on.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 pm

He didn't mind that Kokoa wanted to share her music with the class, but he found it strange that Iori started laughing and went outside. Perhaps he was on some kind of drug? He looked at the ragdoll who had obviously ignored his question when she mentioned One.

"One? That song sucks. Hell, the whole And Justice For All album sucks."

Alucard wasn't a fan of Metallica after that album since they started to suck even more in the 90's. He was surprised by the young vampire's song choice. It was actually quite good and the rapping wasn't about inane nonsense like having swag or talking about what things you can buy with your money.

"Very good choice, Kokoa. I was quite pleased with that song. I suppose not all rap is horrible like I thought."

The dhampir looked at the redhead come in and saw he was back to his boring self again. He looked towards the ragdoll again when he heard her mention some of the bands.

"None of those bands are Thrash except MegaDeth, but I have another song in mind. This song will be extra credit if you choose to write a summary about it."

He took a CD out from his pocket and he handed Kokoa back her CD and he placed it inside.

"This song is called Hammerhead by Overkill."

He pushes the button and it begins to play.

Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Her head turned back to the teacher. Milky white eyes narrow as she stood up. He had triggered something in the ragdoll, and the Scavenger in her was starting to really come out. Her stings hissed and danced around her. No, this time there was to many people, just like last time. She turned on her heals and just stormed out of the class. When exiting the class The girl pulled out a scalpel, and sliced open A sleeping students shoulder. The provoked anger continued when she reached the door and her strings pulled at the doorway. Taking some chucks of it out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 pm

He looked at the ragdoll when her strings were moving around her and was ready to defend himself or his students should she try anything. Alucard watched her walk out the door, but he didn't bother to stop her. He stops the song and takes out the CD.

"That is all for today, class. I'm glad at least a few of you showed up and even a bat enjoyed the music."

He erased the words THRASH METAL on the chalkboard and wrote BLACK METAL on it.

"The next time you come to class, I will teach you the history of the most infamous genre in Metal. However, I don't want none of you to be offended at what Black Metal represents and go to report it to the headmaster. That is all. You are free to go or you can stay here until the bell rings. Just leave your notebooks on my desk when you leave."

He sits on his chair and looks out the window waiting what Kokoa and Iori will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Metal History Class   Alucard's Metal History Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Metal History Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next