Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.

Go down 
+3
Night terror
Black Rock Shooter
Jace Asune
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. Empty
PostSubject: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Most students loved to enter the gym, as most classes tended to bore them. This was where those students would escape from their studies, or if they prefer, use the extra time to study in hopes of further improving their academic scores. Though most ended up in failure, because the class they were to attend this time happened to be the class of a very powerful man, one not often seen by the public eye. In fact, officially, he doesn't even exist. How was he to teach in a classroom without risking attention drawn to himself? Simple enough, even if these children happened to speak with government officials regarding the man's appearance, the government would disregard them for a simple fact: they are monsters. It wouldn't even be surprising if they were captured and used as test subjects on sight. And if they did somehow escape capture or escape being captured, they would be marked as dangerous criminals, and be hunted down for the rest of their lives.

Now, the class the students were to attend was unlike any physical education class they had encountered yet. This was a combat teachings class, meant to teach them ways of defending themselves in case of anything harmful coming their way. And the class was taught by Alex Wesker himself, the very man thought to have perished the night of that certain 'incident'. His disappearance had not even caused a disruption in Oswell E. Spencer's plans, so what was he doing here of all places? People that knew even the smallest fraction of information regarding his person would shiver at the knowledge that they were going to meet him very soon. Perhaps they would have questions of their own wishing to be answered?

As the students would enter, the room would be large with stone walls and padded floors. The door leading to this large stadium-sized room would be located in a special hallway at the far end of the hallway, native to all others as no other door would be seen leading to any classrooms or such. The hallway leading to this would not even be lit, broken lights hanging from above mentioned even the Janitors themselves did their best to avoid going near the man that would dwell within. Sure enough, the padded room itself was lit well for something so incredibly spooky. At the center of the left wall was a desk, and in its chair sat the man Umbrella corporation members knew as Alex Wesker.

Much like his twin brother, his hair was slicked back. But unlike his brother, a goatee lined his lips, and his head of hair was blackish-grey, hinting at his age. A grey long-sleeved suit jacket hung around his shoulders, stretching only as far as his waist. A white dress shirt and grey tie he would wear on the inside of the jacket, sleeves extending to both of his gloved hands. grey khakis used as lower body apparel stretched down to his ankles, which on both of his feet bore black dress shoes.

His hands lay cross-fingered across each other, supporting his head by holding at the chin with both elbows on the desk. A large stack of papers were in front of him, paperwork to be filled out but he did not appear in the mood to perform this duty yet. Class was preparing to start, and he had to do his real job first before getting back to boring work. His brow was focused on the door to the right of his person, wrinkles about the mid-section of his face almost looked like battlescars to others. It somewhat suited him, being who he is.

His mouth opened to speak a few words with nobody but him to listen:

"Give them five minutes to show up. If they don't, just consider them tardy, leave, and lock the door. If they show up later, too damn bad."
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:36 am

The young boy walked into the gym, he was dressed in a kimono that was a dark maron and a pink sash around his waist. There was a black fluffy draped over his left sholder. Peircing light blue eyes ganced around the room. It looked like he was the sfirst student in the building. "Well, Isn't that amazing. I am the first one to class." He pulled the green and white fan to cover the bottom part of his face and glanced around again. Making his way farther into the gym.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:04 pm

(Posting as Kurumu Kurono)

The gym doors burst open, giving way to another student appearing for the combat class. The young woman had her arms crossed and focused forward in anticipation of the lesson.

The succubus named Kurumu Kurono had ocean blue hair tied in a ponytail by a purple ribbon and purple eyes. She wore a traditional gym uniform consisting of a white T-shirt, dark purple gym shorts, white socks and white sneakers.

Letting her eyes explore the room, Kurumu spotted the only other people in the room, the boy in the kimono and the middle aged man at the desk.

"Kinda empty..." She thought. "That old guy must be the one teaching the class. He looks tough."

The succubus had a simple reason for signing up for the class. Kurumu had chosen to learn how to fight more efficiently in order to defeat Moka Akashiya and earn the affection of her Destined One, Tsukune Aono. It is nescessary for her to do this, for without the love of her Destined One, she will die.

Kurumu walked to the center of the gym, near the male with the fan.

"Guess we're the only students here. I wonder who else will show up?" She said, looking back at the door.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm

the gym doors opened and and a hulking armored beast vaguely resembling Nightmare. What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. the wings of the demon knight's wings twitched as he was carrying his infamous cursed sword Soul Edge. the demon knight had one reason to be here in this class and that was to master his skills with his sword since the memories of nightmare wasn't enough he needed to crystallize the memories of what he will learned. night terror looked around seeing a young boy in a kimono and a succubus in a regular school outfit.

"not many people are in this class"

though the place felt rather empty it gave him a much at home feeling like astral chaos though it didn't resemble it he looked at the young boy then at the succubus the and walked over to the center the armor that was fused to his flesh clinked every time he made a step as did most armor from his era did what would he learn in this class it could be most interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:34 pm

The old man had his eyes closed in deep thought of what he would have to teach for the day. He had vast knowledge over many styles of hand-to-hand combat, not to mention his experience in weapons including a scimitar, the bola, duel wakizachi's, and longswords. He had, along with those, just as great experience in firearms of almost any kind. After all, his special power did come in very helpful in terms of battling.

The man reached to the left of his desk where would be located a cylindrical container holding many utensils for writing, since he had to keep up constant supplies because students constantly lost their belongings without an exception. The old man opened his eyes and looked down at the stack of papers he was supposed to fill out, until the doors burst open, and a small, frail form stepped into the gym. The old man looked up and saw the small humanoid creature, and couldn't help but chuckle. He knew he was being arrogant, but at the rate this kid was going, he wouldn't even survive the first ten minutes.

Alex Wesker was ready to speak his mind before the doors burst open once more, this time what came in was a young woman with blue hair. Although looking a bit more rough than the first student to enter the room, she still didn't seem like she would survive for very long. Twelve minutes, at most, the old man would think. Letting out a sigh, he thought to himself why in the world these kids would sign up for such a dangerous class. Perhaps they did not understand the cruelty of war and death? It was the whole point of the class to be tested, and to learn if you lived long enough to do so.

The doors burst open a third time, this time what stepped into the large gym was a huge beast with an aura of flames. Alex Wesker smiled at the sight, perhaps this class wasn't hopeless after all! The man gripped the pencil he had reached for and began scribbling off names on his sheet, containing names of the individuals that were to attend this class. There were a lot, some with very unusual names. But then again, these were very unusual people, and this was a school for monsters after all. The old man stood up from his chair and put the pencil on the desk, folded his arms behind his back, and walked around the desk to meet the students. To no surprise, they were without discipline. His stern face became angry at their misuse of language, he glared at them before speaking.

"Line up against the back wall, all of you! Keep your posture straight, do not speak unless spoken to, and most importantly never disrespect your Instructor! Now when I tell you to do something, you give it one-hundred percent! After that bell rings, I expect every one of you to give me twenty laps around the gym. After that, fifty push-ups, followed by one hundred sit-ups! I will be watching in case you numb-skulls screw up."

After his long-sought speech was over, his smile returned and his unexpected seriousness faded in a flash. He turned his back to his students and began walking back to his desk, sitting down at the chair and continuing with signing off paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:58 pm

HE looked at the female with tilted head and then closed his eyes and sighed. Not thinking there was going to be a female in this class. He thought that only his mother was that stupid of a female. HE didn't dare say anything though. He just stood there and waited. He was not about to let the other students know what he sounds like. Not really listening to the female or taking much notice to the teacher as of yet, his sky blue eyes just focused on the door.

The doors swong open and he saw the knight, he looked big, and fun to play with, maybe. Watching the knight int he armor he almost wish he was a full fledge pixie. Before he could even move her heard the teacher move from his desk and over to them. Only straighting up fromt he sound of the voice. Promissing. He had thought to himself. Maybe I could make Mother proud.

Hearing the direct order oto stand straight against the wall, with good poster and not talking. He could do this. As long as hisKimono didn't get dirty. Praticaly gliding over to the wall and turning to stand straight at attention, facing straight ahead, instead of at the teacher. The fan had disapeared into one of the sleeves of his kimono. It had been years since he had to do this. Anxiaty had started to build up in his thoughts. Did I do something wrong? What did I do this time? Where all that raced threw his head.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 am

Iori opened the door and looked inside to see he was in the right place and he stepped inside. He got lost on the way to the gym and got directions from one of the teachers. He noticed the old man sitting on the desk.

"Is that old fart really the teacher?" He thought as he put his hands in his pockets. "Whatever, as long as the geezer stays out of my way."

The redhead started to walk towards the students as he looked at them. The kimono wearing male seemed really out of place here because of his attire and he looked at Kurumu next. He has met her once before, but he didn't know nothing about her. He found it funny that she was the only one wearing a gym outfit. The demon knight seemed more out of place here, but somehow he had the image of being a better Gym teacher than the geezer. He put his back on the wall as he stood next to the demon night.

Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Still standing around, Kurumu was beginning to grow bored. Turning around, she spotted the large armored demon.

"Huh? What's with him? Since when do you wear armor to school?" She wondered to herself.

The succubus jumped at the yelling voice of the teacher giving them their first orders. Without another word, she went to stand against the back wall between the young man and the armor clad creature.

Kurumu let her eyes fall on the front door as it opened and the red haired man walked in. She instantly recognized him from the first day of the new school year. She had smacked his head due to misunderstanding a look at Moka's chest. She also remembered that he was good friends with Celty, the mystery woman who always wore a motorcycle helmet for some reason.

"It's that guy again..." She thought. "I had a feeling he was interested in combat. After all, he's definitely aggressive enough."

Kurumu's eyes returned forward as she held the straight posture the teacher demanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

The stern looking Instructor heard his doors open one more time before the bell had made its toll. He was hoping nobody would be brave enough to show up, let alone listen to his first instruction without refusal in any way. The old man saw the infamous red-headed Iori of the flames step into the room, and with a smile realized this class was going to be a success. The community which occupied the room was already seeming like it would win awards in terms of endurance and strength. The only problem were the few that did not look the part to be physically correct enough to pass, let alone survive his class. His attention focused in on the red-head that managed to barely make it to this classroom.

"Well well, if it isn't Iori Yagami. I find it funny you actually made it to class ON TIME."

The old man spoke to the student, obviously taunting him. This man had received talks about his performance and attitude towards others, the head Principal remind him that the only thing keeping his job secured here were his results. People that passed were walking tanks, ready to take on whatever sport their heart belonged to, unfortunately a lot of them ended up choosing football. And the first lessons these people learned were to think ahead, and listen when spoken to. Alex eyed the rest of the students in a reminder of what their assignment was, and if they ended up rebelling against him, it would not be the first time he's had to put down a child.

"Now if there's anybody that can lend mister Yagami here a hand, go right ahead. And if mister Yagami has any objections, he can always exit the premises like a little coward would."

Now that his mark had been made to test the patience of the red-head, he would wait for the angry response from this male if there was one to come. Perhaps he would have a fireball slung in his direction, which would be a grave miscalculation on Iori's part. After all, his taunts were a large part of the class itself, making it that much harder knowing your own weaknesses while performing tasks others would imagine not possible.
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 pm

HE was starting to grow tired of standing still. His feet lifting off the ground slightly and to float in place. Already he was starting to get bored of this class. How evere, it did have its perks. Glass like blue eyes scanned the redhead that walked into the class. So far, everyone but himself had looked the part for the class. HE thought on that, it might be a good thing. He made no sudden movments to do anything for the one that just walked in. With how the teacher reacted to the redhead, he would think that the redhead had a name for himself.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 am

Iori looked up at the ceiling already growing bored of standing around and he looked at the instructor when he started to speak. He scoffed at the comment of him being on time and he took his hands out from his pockets. The redhead figured this old man is trying to provoke him, but he won't let him. He smirked when he asked the students if they wanna lend him a hand.

"I don't need any help, mister. Whatever you have in mind, I know I can do it with ease. Just bring it on."

The redhead was pumped and ready to show this old man that whatever challenge he issues, he'll beat it.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 pm

~ The Human Ragdoll ~
After Iori had walked in the doors where held open. The Ragdoll Had stood there in a white dress patches sown into the skirt of it and the top was a white corset with frilly and puffy lace on the top. The Stitching on her arms, chest and back exposed. The number 714 on her upper right arm and above her left breast. Milky white eyes gaze across the room till she waited for the elder looking male to stop talking. She was not going to be rude and interrupt him.

The stitched up mouth and checks made her look like she smiled from ear to ear. Rainbow hair tattered and matted up into a mess that fell onto her shoulders. She slowly made her way into the gym, eyeing the students that are lined up against the wall. Folded arms in front of her chest made her body language shot that she was dragged here unwillingly. "Hm, You three brought me to THIS Class as to why?" She seemed to be talking to herself. As it could be seen that strings where coming from her back and arms to hold the doors open for the Human Ragdoll. As she walked past the doors, most unsatisfied she pointed at the redhead. "Why are you in my classes!" Her voice hissed as if to point this onto him. The doll would give the instructor a long look, still pointing at the Redhead student. "It seems like you have a half assed class, how boring." She huffed, insulting as she might seem, she would only be pointing out the obvious.

~The Anti-god Titan~
Ice on the wall to the left of the gym formed and shattered with flames as the short, five foot nine titan walked into the room. white to green hair flowed behind her as she wore a dress of white and black. Flames in one eye and ice in the other. " Oh, calm your tits Bloodkat, You where the one claiming you where hungry." The girl taunted the other. She scanned the room and then looked at the instructor. "Man, She is right, your class dose seem half assed. I feel sorry for you." Yawning and folding her legs so that she floated on a cloud of light. looking across from her and smiled. " Don't you think Fraggy?" She giggled some.

~The Fragmented Imagination~
A torso neck and head with blond flowing hair that seemed to had strands of blood stained hair formed on the right wall and floated around. "Yeah yeah, Let us just get to watching the children play already!" She glanced at the instructor and waiting for his reaction The empty dim gray eyes almost seemed appoligtic for disrubting the begening of the class. However, something seemed misplaced in them.

~The Demon God~
From the darkness of the back wall stepped up the white haired angel turned Demon God. Black denim pants under a cloth wrap, wrapped around its waist. A form fitting shirt that would not give away any signs of its gender. Polls of darkness in the eye sockets and white hair tided up in a half pony tail. Darkness floating around a balled up fist. She was already annoyed with the three others that entered with her. A sword hung, sheathed at the opposite side of the balled up fist surrounded by darkness.

Walking past the students and over to the instructor. The black pulls of eyes looking him over before the darkness disappeared from her balled up fist. " Our intrusion on your class is to simply observe, and assist, even though, we may take part if we feel like it. you have become of interest." The demon god almost frowned. and then looked at the class. " And this is not a halfassed class, This is a perfect size class. This is how big my classes where when I held them." The voice giving that of a female. Indeed, it was a female. Her eyes looked over each and every student and then over to the instructor. " I am sure that adding a fifth student to the roster that was not on it, will be okay." She herself had a commanding tone to her voice.

She would look to the Ragdoll as if to suggest that she will be the added in student. And before the Ragdoll could protest against the decision she glanced back at the instructor. " It will provide a good exercise of your teaching." She walked away from the instructor, to his desk. Pulling the chair out and sat down in it.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm

the demon knight stood lined up like the others until the doors opened and he saw a familiar red head iori however he didn't speak a word he then wathed as the teacher walked up to iori and taunted him about being on time he only listened on what he said but he didn't rebel he was planning on going to this class more often to learn more combat skills he noticed that the succubus look at him minding her own business. the demon knight was ready for what the teacher was about to challenge him with he then heard the doors opening again. this time four people walked in though two of them weren't going to attend the class but watch he noticed the the ragdoll and the titan as they commented on how the class was half assed he was now ready for what the teacher was going to throw at him he will overcome the trials.
Back to top Go down
Akira Date
Awesomeness
Akira Date

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 pm

" I'll lend a hand, Sir". Chimmed a deep voice, the owner of this voice was Sou Yaguruma a Ex-member of a once proud company called Zect why did he leave the company, simply because he was forced to endure through hell itself, but how did he get into the gym without walking through the door it was because he was sleeping in the bleachers in the gym but had woken up because of all the noise caused by the instructor and the students. Yaguruma's skin was pale that went along with his messy hair, he wore a black leather trenchcoat with the right sleeve cut off wearing only a grey tanktop underneath it, he wore black baggy cargo pants he had a black mechanism on his leg that looked similar to a grasshopper's legs with a steel blade come out of it's backside that seemed to stay together with his combat boots. His face was expressionless showing no real sign of emotion it almost seemed like he would stare into the soul of his oppenents, he had a strange belt on his waist that read out the word 'Zect" on the buckle, showing his ties to his old company.

Yaguruma turned to the instructor, Alex Wesker. "My name is Sou Yaguruma, and you only call me Yaguruma". After introducing himself to the instructor he examined his other classmates, it was clearly strange with the massive creature covered in armor,the frail young boy reminded him of someone he knew but it was best not to get into the past, he didn't think most of them were cut out for battle but the four females that had walked in he knew there was something strange about them and he knew he should never take them lightly. After studying his new classmates, Yaguruma then turned to his instructor once again. "Now who will be the one that I will take through hell"?
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Vega had infiltrated the campus by disguising himself as a teacher. He read on the Shadaloo database about an item called Lilith Mirror and how it reveals people's true monster identity. He knew it would be fun to go around and reveal a monster's identity so it can give him a reason to kill and get rid of more ugliness from the world. The Spaniard was wearing a dark grey suit with black loafers. He had his hair in it's usual braided ponytail and in his hand was a briefcase. He had glasses on although he can see perfectly fine. Walking through the hallways, he was already making a list in his mind of the students and teachers he was gonna kill first once he gets his hands on the Lilith Mirror.

"Such ugliness is not worthy of living in the same planet with one as beautiful as me..."

He smirks at the thought he had and how bloody it will be. Vega had no idea where to start looking for the mirror and he has been looking for the headmaster's office, but so far he has had no success. The narcissist didn't want to ask around because that would raise some suspicion about him and his claim that he is here to teach Spanish to the students. He passed the door where the gym is and he decided to see who was in there. Whoever it was, he may threaten the teacher to tell him where the headmaster's office is. He opens the door and he pushes up his glasses when he spots a familiar redhead.

"Iori? What the hell is he doing here? Shit, this can be a problem."

He looked at the students and looked away when he saw the ragdoll and thought how hideous it was. Vega also recognized the teacher. He had read about him in the database too since Bison was keeping an eye on Wesker and looked into his background.

"Interesting, a supposed deadman is still alive..."

The Spaniard was thinking of what to say and he looked at the old man.

"Excuse me, but where is the headmaster's office? I seem to have gotten lost..."

He gives Iori a quick glance hoping he doesn't reveal his real identity.
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

The pixie scuffed litghtly at the group of women that had came in. He knew one of them, so it was not in a mocking way. He noticed the Male that claimed to be a teacher. already he didn't like this male. Wanting to call out to the Fragment that had came in but reminding himself that he was in class and could not do that. He just took a breath as he started to squearm. It has been to long since he moved around and he was getting antsy. The pixie wrinkeled his nose and sneezed.

(sorry it is so short. Lil was pressing me.)
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Her posture was beginning to waver. Kurumu was starting to get even more bored of standing in this military position. The Succubus heard the teacher berate Iori and held back a snicker. It seemed that he knew of his delinquent tendencies. Another look at the gym doors saw a strange female with sewn up skin enter. She jumped, slightly startled at the sound of shattering ice to her left. Looking in that direction, she saw a second girl with unusual eyes. To the right, a floating woman was detected, and a fourth female was heard emerging from the shadows. Quite impressive entrances. Hearing two of the women call the group of students "Half assed" caused her to narrow her eyes in anger.

"Who do they think they're calling half assed?!" She thought.

Sudden words drew Kurumu's attention to the bleachers and the man standing on them, offering help to the teacher.

"Come on, as if one bossy guy wasn't enough..." Were her next thoughts.

Next, she noticed the new Spanish teacher enter and discreetly rolled her eyes.

"Oh great. It's that one teacher who goes on and on about how beautiful he is." She thought in a scornful way.

The succubus started to get fidgety. Just when she was about to lose it, she remembered the orders the teacher had given. After the bell rang, they were to make twenty laps around the gym, do fifty push ups and one hundred sit ups. And the bell had rang after Iori arrived. She then spoke up.

"Hey, don't you all think it's time to start on the exercises now? I'll start on the laps. Can you guys keep up?"

Kurumu smirked as she started to run, looking back to see if and when the other students would follow her. She then shot the ragdoll and the titan a glare.

"We'll just see who's half assed..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 am

Iori was annoyed by the sudden appearance of the freak behind the bleachers offering his help and he saw four more people show up. He gave the middle finger to the ragdoll when she asked her dumb question and pointed at him. He didn't pay attention to what the others said since it didn't concern him. The redhead saw a familiar blond man and he nearly laughed when he saw he was wearing glasses. Iori only looked at Vega and wondered what sort of business he had at this school. He smirked upon hearing him asking where the office was and he shook his head. He knew what the Spaniard was after and he wouldn't mind helping Vega get the mirror since Iori was interested in attaining the mirror as well.

"If only you had came before I entered this place, man..." were his thoughts when Vega gave him that glance.

Iori turned his attention towards Kurumu when she spoke and saw her run off. Of course, Iori can outrun her, but he had no clue what exercises she spoke about. With a sigh, he removed his jacket and tosses it aside and unbuttoned his undershirt. He cracks his neck and starts to run and he reaches Kurumu in a matter of seconds and runs along beside her.

"What exercises are we suppose to do, woman?"

Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm

( I had deleted four posts... Alex Must redo his post... before he does he needs to make sure he has read ALL OF EACH POST. Alex had totally missed where Ira had spoken to him. If this is ignored posts will continue to be deleted. Remember read everything and respond to everything that involves you, even if it is just seeing and watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Alex noticed the strangers which had entered the room of their own accord. His hand found itself reaching into the small depths of his coat pocket, located on the inside of his blazer. He unfolded the small piece of paper, holding what looked to be a list of students for this class and upcoming sessions. Checking the files, of course, they were not on the list. But it's not like there had been any recent rules regarding no entry if one were not on the list of students. As he thought. He wasn't suspicious of the Deities that had entered, however. He was more focused on the Teacher he had never seen before, especially one that did not belong on the list of pictures for teachers he had received. He had read and re-read the biographies for each teacher countless times, and he did not remember this person one bit. Maybe he had missed it? Or maybe... He shuddered at the thought of an assassin. It wasn't the first time someone had attempted at his life. After all, it was precisely why he went into hiding. Hearing Iori's words spoken to the new teacher as if he were speaking to a friend would only raise his suspicions.

Alex then focused his attention on the few that entered the room. One loudmouth, another, he expected more insults from the last one, maybe the worst of all. He was surprised by how quickly the supposed God had taken control of the situation. He was also surprised by the appearance of another he did not have on the list of students. A single drop of sweat fell from his brow, possibly due to exhaustion. He seemed a bit too old for this kind of trouble, so he directed his attention toward the ringleader of the four that had entered boldly into the gym.

"A number of students do not quite make the class itself, but I do apologize if my age gets the better of me sometimes. Would you mind taking over this for the day? I may need some quiet rest when this is all over."

He let out a simple laugh, one of small humor, ending with a cough. Judging from the words spoken by this God, he guessed she too once held a class. He just prayed that it was a very serious class, for that is what Alex Wesker's gym was most infamous for. Rumors spread that people had even died, or were killed in large scale accidents, and all of them pointed towards the gym. It was no surprise that the only people which showed up were either already dead, wished to be dead, didn't know where else to go, or were too powerful to worry about death. He had only need to worry for the insignificant looking fellow that had just entered in order to retain his reputation as a powerful teacher.

"Yes, I do believe I could use your assistance after all, Miss." Not knowing her name, he could only call the otherworldly being such. He felt lucky he had the added assistance of these few people, including the young man that had appeared from the bleachers. He had been considering some ideas in case his life would be in danger from the appearance of this new Teacher, but without proper action taken from this man he had to attain his dexterity and give the man a false sense of security. "I would like for you to assist the young man in a sort of idea that has crossed my mind." The old man had his voice raised so that the other would have to hear what he had to say.

"I'd like for you to simply inspect the upcoming challenges the young man here is to face. He must challenge each of these students in whatever order he desires. All I ask of you in to give them a grade based on their performance, if they survive that is."

Alex ceased to smile soon afterward, directing his attention to the other 'Teacher' that had stepped within the vicinity. Without much concern for manner, the old man silently waved his hand as if directing the Teacher to the door before he also stepped in this direction, hoping the Teacher would follow. He would show him to his destination while the students enjoyed their pop quiz. "Right this way, sir."

(Here's to hoping this is sufficient enough. I've been busy around life lately, and I must make this short.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.   Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Wesker's Art of Combat class.
Page 1 of 1