Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Paradise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffith
Nubtart
Griffith

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 am

READ THIS IF YOU WANNA BE A PART OF THIS RP:

1. If you wanna be a part of this RP, don't use characters that have powers.
2. You can still RP as your current character, just don't use any powers.
3. Make you character have some human limitations, fatigue, sickness etc.

Mystic Island, an island that is said to be a paradise to die for. Filled with numerous beaches and sunny weather made it seem that way. The once tranquil island is now in chaos due to an outbreak of zombies and other monsters lurking around. Beyond The Grave, the man formerly known as Brandon Heat was flying over the island on the chopper he took from an army base and it was shot down by a missile. He survived the explosion, but was rendered unconscious.

Grave washed ashore on a resort and he opens his eye and quickly sits up drawing his twin guns Cerebrus. He looks around and stands up, but sees nothing around. His silver hair covering his left eye moves with the wind showing a gunshot scar in his eye. He finds it strange that no one is around and he puts his guns back in his black trench coat. He turns to towards the ocean and doesn't see the casket he carries on his back that is loaded with different weapons. The deadman tries to remember what happened, but he only remembers his helicopter being shot down and him jumping out of it as it exploded. Grave figures he needs to find the casket and the first thing to do is look for a helicopter wreckage.

The deadman sees some stairs that lead up the main road and he walks up. There was only a few cars that were abandoned. He was getting an ominous feeling as he approaches a car and sees a mutilated corpse holding a tire iron inside. Grave steps back and hears snarling from behind. He quickly turns around and sees two zombies with their arms out attempting to get him and he pulls out his guns, but doesn't shoot. Grave shakes his head and puts his guns back in his trench coat since he thought if he shot them, there may be more around and he can't risk wasting his bullets neither since he doesn't have any clips on him. With a yell, he punches both zombies and grabs the tire iron from inside the car and bashes their faces in. He looks around to see if there isn't anymore of them around.

Seeing these zombies didn't surprise Grave since he has dealt with creatures called Orcmen in the past. He starts to walk down the road with the tire iron in his right hand dripping with blood keeping an eye out for a helicopter crash site.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:14 pm

(Posting as Alex from Street Fighter 3.)

Alex was rewarded a vacation on this island for winning a tournament although he didn't want it since he preferred to train more. He was wearing his usual attire consisting of a sleeveless dark green shirt, green pants, brown boots, green fingerless gloves, and a red bandana across his forehead. He had his hair in a ponytail and was holding a paddle he found. He was surrounded by a group consisting of four zombies in the hut he was staying in at the beach.

"Shit, you bastards can't let a dude catch some Z's?"

His voice had a typical New York accent and he swung the paddle around snapping once it made contact with the zombies heads. He looked disappointed and he stabbed the sharp end of the pole through a zombies eye socket and he punched the next one down and he did a 180 turn as he puts his arms around the third zombie and lifts him overhead for a German Suplex and smashes him across the second zombie that was punched down and they both splatter since Alex's strength was unbelievable. The fourth and final zombie runs at him and Alex tackles the zombie through the wall and headbutts the zombie and its head explodes and Alex gets covered in blood. He stands up and looks around to see if there were anymore around.

The New Yorker doesn't see anyone around and he rips his shirt off and jumps into the ocean to wash off the blood and he gets out quickly. Alex headed up the stairs that lead to the main road to get in his car, but he spotted a strange tall zombie holding a bloody tire iron up ahead passing by his car. He crouches behind the nearest car and moves quietly so he can sneak up behind the zombie and German Suplex it on the car hopefully killing it.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:55 pm

(I"ll be Revy from Black Lagoon.)

"Come on fuckers! I'm just starting to have some fun!"

Revy pulls the pin off the grenade with her teeth and tosses it to the group of zombies and she puts her left arm behind her head and shoots the zombie behind her and she does a backflip as the grenade explodes and she lands on top of a table. She crouches down to pick her beer bottle up and chug it down and she tosses it into the air and shoots it. More zombies appear in front of her from the sound of the gunshot.

"Oh more of you douche fucks are still lurking about?"

With a smile she unholsters her second gun hanging from her hip and she jumps and lands on the nearest zombie and shoots it in the head and she whirls around to shoot the others. They all go down at once and Revy quickly reloads both her guns and she takes out a cigarette from her pocket and puts it in her mouth but she doesn't find the lighter in her other pocket.

"Fuck! Ah well I had my fun."

Her outfit was rather skimpy since it consisted of jean shorts that were basically booty shorts a black tanktop that showed her stomach black fingerless gloves and a belt. On her feet were black boots and knife holsters were on both boots. Revy ended up on this island after a night of heavy drinking and waking up nearly getting mauled by the zombies. Her phone didn't work and she ended up tossing it into the ocean. With a sigh she goes to the edge of the resort where she was at and looked down.

"What the fuck… a survivor?"

She spots Grave walking down the main road holding a tire iron and somehow she knows she has seen him before, but it was common for Revy to be forgetful. Revy removes the cigarette from her mouth and heads to the stairs to go down to the main road to ask him some things. Upon reaching the bottom she sees Alex sneaking behind Grave.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing blondie?"

She saw he was quite muscular and sexual thoughts raced across her mind and she shook her head to focus.
Back to top Go down
Griffith
Nubtart
Griffith

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:06 am

Grave dropped the tire iron and drew his guns and pointed them at Revy and Alex. He looked at Revy and saw she also had two pistols. He put his guns down realizing they are not zombies. The Deadman puts his guns back into his coat. He picks up the tire iron, still keeping his eye on Revy. Without saying a word, he turns around and walks away still looking for a helicopter wreckage. Grave didn't want to waste time talking with them since getting that casket was more important.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Alex jumped a bit and clenched his fist ready to punch the person out when he heard a voice behind him and turned to see a woman in skimpy clothing. He turned again towards Grave when he pointed his guns at him and the woman. The New Yorker was prepared to tackle Grave down and take his guns away. He can now clearly see that Grave wasn't a zombie.

"Hey man, we're not your enemies..."

Alex noticed that he kept looking at Revy and he didn't blame him since she was quite attractive. He sighs in relief when he puts his guns away and sees him walk off without saying anything. He turns to look at Revy.

"What the hell is your problem, lady? I nearly knocked your ass out."

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Revy prepares herself to dodge any gunfire that Grave had in mind, but she saw he had no intention of pulling the trigger. She was getting a bit shy from the fact that he kept staring at her. The mercenary quickly got angry when she saw the quiet man take off without saying a word.

"Hey! Where the fuck are you going?!"

She was gonna confront Grave until she heard the blond man speak and she scoffs.

"As if you can land a hit on me blondie. Now go hide somewhere where I won't shoot your big ass."

Revy runs past Grave and unholsters her gun and aims it at him.

"What's your deal huh? You point a fucking gun at me and don't even bother to apologize? Come on fucker say something!"

She takes the safety off her gun and awaits an answer from the deadman.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm

(I'm using a modern day version of Magoichi Saica from Sengoku Basara.)

"Just another one of those days..."

A bar was overrun by the undead. The only one standing against them was a young woman with shoulder length red hair and golden brown eyes. She wore a black halter top with a gold bird on the front, black fingerless gloves that came up to just past her elbows, dark orange jeans and brown boots that came up to just under her knees. The woman wielded a pistol in each hand and had eight more in a holster around her right thigh with a belt around her waist with ammunition and grenades. Her real name was Sayaka Shiratori, but she recently began going by the name of Magoichi Saica, after the legendary mercenary leader. She came to this island with her father for military training in her family's secret base. But after the zombies took over, her father went to fight them, and hasn't been seen since. Magoichi's search for her missing father brought her to this bar, but it was clear that this was a literal dead end.

A pair of zombies came at the woman, but they were quickly dispatched by rapidly delivered shots to the head. She then backflipped onto the bar counter and kicked another zombie in the head before shooting it. Magoichi grabbed a bottle of brandy and leaped to the front door before pouring the flammable liquid in a line in front of her. She then took out a lighter and lit the alcohol, creating a wall of fire that staved off the remaining zombies. Magoichi took a grenade from her belt and pulled out the pin with her teeth before throwing it into the crowd of confused zombies. She then simply scoffed and walked out quickly. Once she was at a safe distance, the bar exploded behind her, no doubt annihilating the zombies inside.

With the threat eliminated, Magoichi stored her pistols in the holster then looked over the road in front of her. She spotted three people in the middle of it and smoking wreckage in the distance.

"Is that...? Dad could be in there!" She said to herself before running into the road in front of the people and heading toward the wreck.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Awesomeness
Alucard

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Alex scoffs at the "big ass" comment and watches The foul mouthed woman confront the deadman.

"Shit is about to go down..."

The New Yorker hears a distant explosion and one of the zombies that was in the explosion lands on the car in front of him, splattering all over the windshield. Alex smirks at the gruesome site and notices a young woman pass by. He turns his head to see where she was going and notices a wreckage. He got the idea that there may be weapons there and heads towards the same direction.

"That chick looks like a total babe."
Back to top Go down
Griffith
Nubtart
Griffith

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 am

Grave stops and glares at Revy. His hazel eye showing no fear despite having a gun pointed at him.

"Nothing to say."

His voice sounded rather serious with a hint of aggression. It was uncommon for him to speak at all, even when he was still human. He looks at the woman pass by behind the mercenary and a couple of zombies were following her and one was about to get Revy until he throws the tire iron at the zombie and it gets knocked down. He quickly dashes past her and stomps on the zombies head until it's nothing but mush. The remaining zombies put their arms out ready to lunge at Magoichi and Grave is about to draw his guns, but he may miss and hit the woman instead. He spots a sign above the zombies and he draws his gun and shoots it and it lands on top of them trapping them under. He hoped that the new arrival had at least turned to see what was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Revy was surprised that he actually spoke and she laughs.

"Nothing to say huh? Are you some kind of smart ass motherfucker?"

She was gonna shoot him, but she saw him dash past her and stomp a zombie to death. The mercenary blinks a couple of times and shakes her head and she turns to look at the sickening mess the zombies head was reduced to. Revy sees the unknown woman and the zombies behind her.

"Serves her right. You never turn your back on the enemy."

Revy was already assuming that Magoichi will be killed by the zombies, but she sees Grave do something so cool that her mouth dropped.

"Holy shit! What the fuck! You're something else homeboy sorry about the gun thing earlier.

She suddenly shifted her attitude since she was now afraid that Grave could kill her at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 pm

As Magoichi ran, she heard snarling coming from behind her. With her military training, she wasn't one to let herself get too distracted. She immediately drew a pistol from the holster around her leg and turned around to shoot the zombies, but the sign fell on them before she could. This took her by surprise and prompted her to peek past the sign to see who did it. But first, Magoichi kicked the heads of both zombies in.

She then walked past the sign and addressed the three people there, not knowing who helped her.

"Whichever one of you knocked down that sign, thanks for the assist."

With that done, she continued toward the wrecked helicopter, this time watching all sides for more attackers.
Back to top Go down
Griffith
Nubtart
Griffith

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 am

The Deadman looked at Revy. He was surprised at her sudden shift in attitude. He places his hand on her shoulder and shakes his head. Grave looks at Magoichi and wonders where she is heading and sees smoke from a distance. He begins to walk forward and sees a familiar helicopter. He first takes a quick look around and proceeds to start moving the heavy wreckage aside with ease, tossing the rotating blades aside and he finds the thing he was looking for, his casket that is attached with chains.

He picks it up and sets it down on the sand and the casket opens up revealing all sorts of weapons and explosives. Grave closes the casket and holsters it over his back revealing a skull on the back of the casket. The casket will only open up if it recognizes the heat signature of it's owner thus it is rendered useless if anyone other than Grave is handling it. The sound of thunder echoes throughout the area and Grave looks up and he closes his eye thinking of what to do next. A moment passes and he turns around to look at everyone else.

"I think we should head to the city. I saw it when I was piloting the helicopter you see behind me."

Grave felt weird talking to the strangers, but he figured that no one knows who he is and he always did like to help others
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Revy was prepared to attack Grave when she saw him reaching out to her but he only touched her shoulder. Having a good look at his face now the mercenary swore she has seen him before in a newspaper or a wanted poster years ago. Only this time he looked a bit older.

"Hey…"

She was about to ask him who he was but she saw him walk away. Until now she had noticed the wreckage in the distance and she follows the deadman and stops. Revy was amazed at how he easily moved the wreckage like it was nothing.

"Damn dude!"

The woman known as Two Hands watched in astonishment and saw a casket being pulled out from the wreckage and she whistled at how heavy it looked. She took a step back when she saw it open and was curious at what was inside. Just when Revy was about to see what was inside it suddenly closed and she scoffs and scratches the back of her head wanting to smoke her cigarette but it seemed no one had a lighter. The mercenary turned to look at Grave when she heard him address the others about his plan. Her mouth opened when she heard he was the one driving the wrecked chopper behind them and she turns to look at it and back at Grave.

"How did he survive? Was he drunk or some shit? This guy keeps getting interesting by the minute…" She thought rubbing her chin and smiling.

She puts her hand on Grave's shoulder and stands beside him.

"I'm with you big guy. Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Paradise   Dead Paradise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Paradise
Page 1 of 1