Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise Beach

Go down 
+9
Jace Asune
Ace
Aguri Madoka
Merry Nightmare
Night terror
The Imaginations Figment
Vega
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Remy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Paradise Beach was located far away from civilization thus earning it's rightful name since it isn't polluted or it hasn't been tampered with. Sunny blue skies, white sand and clear blue water made it look like it was a piece of paradise. Beyond the ocean were several islands and caves that was home to many undiscovered animals and monsters. A few miles away from the beach was a cave that was 2 miles long and it was a popular destination for couples since it had many routes, but they all lead to a waterfall in the center of the cave. In front of the cave was a rose garden that had blue and gold roses and an open hole in the ceiling where the sunlight will shine down from it giving the rose garden a heavenly look.

Iori was walking past the beach and looks at the people. He hears music and looks towards the location and sees a group of people dancing and Iori scoffs since they were dancing to Dubstep. The DJ was hopping around like a maniac and yelling nonsense into the microphone and the people still cheered and danced away. The redhead knew he would stand out in the beach since he wasn't wearing beachwear, but he didn't care. He was wearing a black trench coat with a crescent moon on the back of it with no shirt which he took from his clone known as "Another Iori" when he killed him. He removed the trench coat and put it over his shoulder and walked onto the beach. He was also wearing his usual red leather pants and black boots which he didn't bother to take off.

"Might as well get something to eat since I'm here..."

He spots a snack bar, but it's past where the people are dancing and he sighs. He kicks some sand up and looks at the ocean waiting for the foolish DJ to stop the song.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

A young male around the age of eighteen traveled on the beach as well. He was in his normal attire, the red long coat with the torn sleeve, olive-tan coloured pants and his heavy looking boots. He carried a large broadsword on his back that had a skull on it's handle. On his hands were black, finger less gloves. he hand his hands placed behind his head as he was humming a bit. He was away from the crowd and finding a more peaceful spot on the beach. Maybe a place were he could meet with Ace or anyone else. Maybe he could find a nice, pleasant spot to sit on. Like a ledge or an old board walk where old fisherman would hang out. Just his luck! He did see an old board walk. He walked over to it, seeing two older fisherman, minding their business. Dante gave them a light wave as in a hello. It seemed like they wanted to get away from the younger people, the families and hustle and bustle of the main side of the beach.

"As much as I like parties n' such, there is a time I need time to myself." He said as he stepped on the board walk. He sat down on the edge, watching the waves crash and the seagulls cawing.

This reminded of a time when he and his elder twin brother spend time at a beach together. Looking at the sky and throwing rocks in the sea. The time when they were youthful, free and had no worries or care. Just childish dreams and young freedom. The warm sea breeze blew in his face, causing bangs to blow a bit. This feeling made him somewhat sad that this childhood was over, but it could still live in him. A Small laugh escaped his lips.

"Reminds me of when pops and mom took Vergy an' I to the beach. Were were only six. I remember the moment I picked up a sea shell and out popped a hermit crab. Mom didn't like that. She wasn't happy..."

He closed his eyes as he listened to the waves crashing and the fisherman conversing between each other. Part of him wanted to talk to them and the other part wanted to focus on watching the sea. There was also another moment where he wanted to get something to eat. Maybe a slice of pizza, some hot dogs or some fresh nachos with melted cheese on top along with some green onions and peppers sprinkled for garnish. Take off his boots, he felt like putting his feet in the ocean water. He decided to roll up his pants legs first; so he wouldn't get them wet. Dipping his feet in the sea water, it felt a tepid temperature. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just right. Relaxing and it brought a smile on his face.

"To be young again." The Demon hunter said to himself. "Shame I didn't bring my trunks with me... or a surf board. I could cut some waves, but hey, I don't need to be a party animal all the time!"

He closed his eyes again, letting off a yawn.

"I wonder if anyone else is gonna join me here. I am pretty relaxed at the moment anyway..."

[[If you dislike this relaxing music, I will remove it. It kinda fits where Dante is at the moment.]]

Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Vega
Epic
Vega

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

Vega was already in the beach and has been there since the party started. He just felt like relaxing today although he still was wearing his trademark mask and claws while he danced with two women. Some of the people have approached him because they knew who he was, but he scared them away so he won't be bothered by their inane bullshit. Although he hated Dubstep as much as his friend Iori, he just went with it until the DJ started yelling into the microphone and he got really annoyed.

"Excuse me, madams. I need to take care of this matter at hand."

He gave a quick bow and jumped on the platform where the DJ was and he stabbed him with the claws and the music and the dancing stopped abruptly. He sunk his claws deeper into the DJ and threw him aside where his body tumbled down and landed on a table. He laughed maniacally feeling pride in his killing and he grabbed the microphone.

"Now, I"ll be your DJ! If any of you have a problem with it or the music I'm gonna play, I'll skin you!"

He points his bloody claws at the crowd and they gasp and nod in unison and Vega smiles behind his mask as he puts his claws down. He looks through the music files on the computer and is disgusted that the majority of the music is Lil Wayne remixes and he finds the song
Heartbeats by Grum and he plays it. He looks at the crowd starting to dance and he spots a familiar red haired man. He sees that it's Iori and he jumps off the platform and lands next to him.

"Never knew that you like to hang around in beaches, Yagami."
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:13 pm

The female unpinned her hair so that the wavy blond and red locks fell down past her shoulders. A black and purple corset dress on her frame as she stood on one of the cement blocks that separated the board walk and the beach in a few select locations. She held a hand up to shield her gray eyes from the sun and looked at the people. she shivered a bit at a thought that ran threw her head. Her pale skin slightly reflection the suns rays. A small grin came to her face before she walked out onto the beach. thigh high, black leather, high-healed boots almost crystallizing the sand as she walks.

when she gets to where the people on the beach are dancing she walks along the outskirts. Soft whispering come from her lips as some of them had stopped froze and started to see things. She calmly keep walking till she got to the waters edge. once there she folded her hands behind her and watched. Her fingers tightly coil around a short metal pole the extended into a mic-stand. one end the flat base to set upon the ground as the other the cast to hold a microphone, which indeed it did hold a microphone. The red tented silver metal gleaming in the suns shine as the rays reflected off her and the mic-stand. This created the illusion that it was only from the top of her ass up that was there, or is it really all just an illusion?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm

out of nowhere a rip of to a different dimension appears and coming out of the rift was a large demon knight with bulky red armor with a flaming center in the middle of his chest he had spike on his greaves and spikes on his shoulders What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. he was once know as the dreaded azure knight nightmare but is now know as night terror the Destruction of mankind in his claws on the left arm was the cursed sword soul edge in it's ultimate form it was made from organic material such as flesh large jagged teeth that go from the very end of the blade to near the handle of the sword the razor sharp blade is on the bottom of the jagged teeth and had a long curved horn like a cresant near the handle. the rift behind him closed night terror stood at the edge of the sand as soon as he heard the dupstep he cringed as he was now annoyed at that horrible music.

"what is that horrible music? i have heard better music back in Ostriensburg"

suddenly he looked over at the DJ and him yelling all sorts of nonsense this annoyed him even more and it was about to give the demon knight a headache but he saw the man with the claws and mask jump over to the DJ and stab him as the music stopped and the man with the claws change the music this was a better than dubstep and the demon knight could relax he looked to the left and saw a familiar white haired man it was his friend dante he decide to join him walking towards the man in the red coat

"hello dante i must admit this place is quite relaxing although this is the first time i have even bean to a place like this"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Iori was surprised to see Vega out on a beach since he usually sees him hanging around in fancy places with stuck up rich assholes. He was somewhat amused with what Vega did to the DJ and he looked at the snack bar and saw a clear path.

"I don't hang around here. I don't like being in places with too many people."

The redhead noticed the girl with the wavy blond and red hair and wondered what the hell he was looking at. If she was some kind of witch or illusion, he wouldn't care. He started to walk towards the snack bar and turned his head to see if the Spaniard would follow for a quick drink before Heartbeats would end.

"Hey, let's get a drink."

He looked ahead and saw the demon in the armor. He does remember seeing him at Golden Saucer when they took the tour with Cait Sith.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:21 pm

"Sure. Seeing blood did make me quite thirsty."

Vega looked at the people still dancing and he pointed his claws at a woman who was gonna leave and she went back to dancing. The madman smiled and walked beside Iori as they made their way to get a drink. He orders a lemonade with a shot of tequila in it and a cheeseburger. He sits down and turns his body so he can watch the people.

"You know, Yagami, you're so damn antisocial. How are the ladies gonna notice you if you do nothing but brood?"

He heard a clank behind him and reached to grab his drink and took a sip and he set it back down when he heard Heartbeats finish and stood up. He jumped onto the platform and looked through the laptop and found & Down by Boyz Noize and played it. The crowd cheered and he jumped back down and sat grabbing his drink and taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Chinese zodiac : Rat

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Not too far from the DJ's turntables sat a mother daughter pair. The daughter was sitting on a beach blanket with a sketchpad in her lap. She had shoulder length blond hair with a white headband decorated with orange ornaments on each end and dark yellow eyes. She wore a white shirt with short puffy sleeves under a light yellow ruffled blouse and light blue capri pants. on her feet were light yellow socks and light orange sandals. The young artist Yayoi Kise was sketching a picture of the ocean in front of her.

Yayoi's mother, Chiharu Kise sat next to her daughter, simply relaxing and enjoying the light sea breeze that blew gently through the area. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a long yellow sundress with sunflower designs on it. On her feet were brown flip-flops decorated with oraments shaped like suns.

Chiharu stood up and tapped on Yayoi's shoulder.

"Yayoi, I'm going to go to the snack bar for a moment. Would you like anything?" She asked.

"Oh! I'd like some ice cream!" Yayoi replied happily.

"Ok, which flavor?" Chiharu asked.

"Hmmm... Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles!" Yayoi answered.

"Alright then, I'll be right back." Chiharu said before walking to the snack bar.

While her mother was off buying the snacks, Yayoi flipped through her sketchbook, looking at other pictures she drew. She stopped on one page and looked at it dreamily. On the page was a picture of a man named Vega, whom she had met while working at her job at the Golden Saucer amusement park. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she had developed a crush on the Spaniard. Yayoi sighed a bit.

"I wonder if I'll see Mr. Vega again..." She said quietly to herself.

Yayoi hugged her sketchbook close to her and blushed.

At the snack bar, Chiharu had bought Yayoi's ice cream and an iced tea for herself. As she left, she noticed Iori and Vega sitting at a table. She went back to their spot and tapped Yayoi's shoulder again.

Yayoi jumped a bit and looked back at her mother, a bit surprised.

"Oh! Mom!" She said.

"Here's your ice cream." Chiharu said, handing it to her.

"Thank you." She said, taking it.

Chiharu sat back down next to Yayoi and looked at her as she sipped her tea.

"Are you alright? Even since you started working at that amusement park, you've been having these moments where you just stare off into space." She asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh! I'm fine, Mom! And my job's going great! It's fun, and my boss is really nice!" She said, smiling. But her smile soon faded as she looked down.

"It's just that... I met someone there. A customer. He was really nice, and handsome, too. I'm just wondering if I'll see him again."

"Oh, a crush..." Chiharu said thoughtfully. "Well, I'm sure you'll see him again soon. Just be patient."

"Ok. Thanks, Mom." Yayoi said with a smile as she began to eat her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am

Iori ordered a large Sprite and nachos and put his trench coat on the chair next to him. He was hoping the tequila doesn't get Vega drunk since the last time it happened, they ended up in a fight that demolished a Walmart and they had to escape to avoid paying for the damages. He chuckled a bit remembering that fight, but he suddenly got irritated upon hearing what Vega had said. He was gonna answer him, but he saw him take off to change the song. While he was gone, his order came and he drank the soda in one gulp and asked for a refill. He ate one nacho and he looked at Chiharu as she left and he scoffed. He hated it when people look at him and don't say anything. When he saw the Spaniard come back, he answered his question.

"What's it to you? I never said anything about your vain attitude and now you're telling me this shit?"

The redhead ate more of his nachos and finished them rather quickly. His soda refill came and he drank it quickly and tossed the cup and tray of nachos aside. Many of the KOF participants always told him the same thing that Vega told him especially the women. Didn't they realize that he has never cared about their opinions of him? Iori pointed at Vega.

"I'm just gonna say this once. I don't give a fuck about impressing anyone and I suggest that you keep your mouth shut unless you want it burned from that face that you care so much about."
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Vega smiled at the vain attitude comment. As Iori ate, Vega ate his cheeseburger too and finished his lemonade. He had only lifted his mask to uncover his mouth and he removed it and placed it on the table when he heard Iori.

"No need for threats, Yagami. I was just saying."

The Spaniard raised his glass asking for another refill and a woman came by to refill his glass with lemonade and a shot of tequila. He looked at the people dance as he drank the lemonade in one hit and set the glass down. He noticed Chiharu when she looked over at him and Iori and he thought she was quite beautiful. The Spaniard was feeling uneasy hanging around with Iori and thought he'll just continue to DJ. He stood up and went to go pay for their food and he came back to pick up his mask.

"Iori, since you're here, at least try to relax and enjoy this place. I'm gonna DJ for awhile so feel free to join in and dance with some of the beauties in the crowd."

He walks away since dealing with a pissed off Iori is a pain. He jumped on to the platform and spoke into the microphone as the song finishes.

"Alright! This next song may not be a dance song, but it has a great beat to it."

The song Down by 311 plays and Vega sets the computer to play Baggy Bottom Boys by Jokers Of the Scene after Down finishes. He removes his claws and sets them down and places his mask on top of them. He looks around for Chiharu since her beauty caught his interest and he spots her not too far away giving ice cream to a young girl. Vega jumps down and approaches where they are and as he gets close, he sees the young girl with a sketchpad and blond hair.

"No way..."

It was Yayoi Kise, the talented artist who did an excellent portrait of him which he hung in his living room. He smiled as he walked in front of them and bowed. He was glad he left his claws and mask behind otherwise they'll think he's a freak.

"This is a pleasant surprise. Hello, Yayoi. Hello, madam."
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Dante looked over, hearing someone speak to him. It was a familiar person that. If you could call that a person... He looked over his shoulder and saw Night Terror. He gave a yawn and turned around to face him, moving his boots to the side of him.

"Stayin' away from the loud music of this area?" He asked. "Normally I like that stuff, but there are times I need to have time to myself. Where I can enjoy the waves and the scenery around here."

He rested his hands in his land as he gave a small sigh. This reminded him of his childhood, Where he and Vergil would travel to the sea and enjoy themselves. The time where he and Vergil would build sand castles or even try to bury their father in the sand. Those were the times. He turned around and stared at the sea again.

"Take a seat, there's plenty of room." He said. "I don't mind the company of others around me."
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 pm

[center]he looked at dante as he turned around to face him normally he wasn't quite used to loud music and dance since he did none of those things when he was nightmare all he did in the past was slaughter those that crossed his path but he was laying low of that. when dante said "staying away from the loud music of this area" the demon knight simply nodded his head he didn't know some people would like dubstep he will admit the Spaniard put actual good music but he hasn't heard of music like that to him dubstep was just horrible noise coming from the speakers.

"yes i'm staying away from the loud music and the dancing i never had the new music of this era and it's dance dancing but it's thing like this scenery it's more relaxing"

though Night Terror never had a child hood he remembered the time when he was nightmare as first a young man by the name of Siegfried picked up the sword not knowing that it use the mans body as a host for collecting souls and make him do horrible things in his sleep but the sword didn't expect that the mans mind would gain temporary sanity and escape it's control. he looked he went over to dante and sat besides him and looked over at him when dante was remember parts of his childhood he looked back at the waves of water flowing this mad him feel relaxed and ease.
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Yayoi had just finished a bite of ice cream when she looked up and saw Vega in front of her. She let out a shocked gasp and began to look flustered.

"M-M-Mister Vega!" She blurted out in her nervousness.

"Oh, hello sir." Chiharu said with a smile. "Yayoi, do you know this man?"

"U-um, yes mom." She answered. "He was my first customer at the Golden Saucer."

"Oh, I see." Said Chiharu. "Mr. Vega, right? My name is Chiharu Kise and I'm Yayoi's mother. Nice to meet you." She said with a polite bow.

Yayoi was feeling a mix of emotions at that moment. She was happy to see Vega again, but at the same time she was worried that her mother would find out that he was an assassin from Shadaloo.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 pm

"Chiharu, huh? That is a lovely name. Now, I see where Yayoi got her looks from. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kise."

Vega looked at Yayoi and he offers his hand to her for a handshake.

"I'm glad that I get to see you, again. Yayoi. Do you still work at Golden Saucer? I haven't had time to go there since I've been busy.

The Spaniard looks at Chiharu.

"You have a very talented daughter. I value her portrait of me as one of my most prized possessions."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 am

Iori shook his head as he watched Vega walk away. Didn't the Spaniard know that Iori doesn't dance? The redhead stood up and grabbed the trench coat and put it over his shoulder. He looked at the people dance and at Vega who was approaching the same woman that looked at him earlier and what appeared to be her daughter. He scoffs at how Vega always tries to be a gentleman despite him being a bloodthirsty lunatic.

"I wonder if he'll end up spilling their blood within an hour..."

He begins to walk past where Vega was, but he didn't say a word. He only glanced coldly at Yayoi and Chiharu and continued to walk. He stopped at a sign that read "Lovers Dawn Cave Up Ahead!" Iori kicked the sign down and turned back and walked to where he entered. He was preparing to leave, but he turned to look at the ocean. Sparkling blue water, people surfing and having a good time. Iori puts his hands in his pockets and remembers the only other time when he visited a beach.

"Shit. I feel like an old man thinking of the past. How stupid."

The redhead kicks some sand up and grits his teeth and emits a low growl. He hated remembering the past, especially the times when he wasn't aware of the Orochi blood in him. Surprisingly, he had a girlfriend despite his attitude, but he let her ago after the Orochi fiasco since he had other things to focus on and couldn't afford to be distracted by meaningless emotions. He stood there rather still like a statue and kept looking at the ocean still remembering his past.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Further down the beach, closer to Love Dawn Cave walked another young girl. The girl had dark pink hair in cone like rolls held with yellow bows and dark pink eyes. She wore a frilly pink blouse with lavender capri pants and dark pink hight heeled sandals. She carried a light pink bucket in her right hand and a beach bag bag on her left shoulder.

Miyuki Hoshizora had come to the beach with her parents, Ikuyo and Hiroshi, but she went off to explore on her own and collect seashells. The bucket was full of the shells she had gathered. Miyuki stopped in front of Love Dawn Cave and looked into the entrance.

"Wow... It'd be awesome if I had someone to explore this cave with!" She said cheerfully. "It looks like the kind of place that Peter Pan would explore!"

A small fairy that resembled a lamb popped out of Miyuki's beach bag.

"It does look fun, kuru!" Said The fairy named Candy. "Kuru?"

Candy looked at the ground and saw that the sign was knocked over.

"Look Miyuki!"

"Huh?"

Miyuki looked at the sign and frowned.

"Aw, The sign's down. Lemme fix it!"

She walked over to the sign, picked it up and put it back in the ground like it was before.

"There!" She said proudly.

Turning around, Miyuki spotted Iori standing in front of the ocean. Looking curious, she quietly walked closer to him. She stood next to him and watched the sea.

"The ocean sure is beautiful. Don't you agree, Mister?" Miyuki said, smiling at Iori.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am

Iori was still deep in his thoughts and he snapped out of it when he heard a voice. He turned to look at Miyuki and looked ahead to the ocean since he wasn't used to people smiling when they talk to him.

"Yeah. Looking at it reminds me of better times."

He wondered why this young girl would even approach him and he would normally tell her to mind her own business and go away, but he just didn't feel like being rude at the moment. He turns to look at her and notices the seashells in her bucket. He puts his trench coat back on and puts his hands in his pockets.

"You mind me asking where you found those seashells?"
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Chiharu smiled at Vega as she shook his hand.

"Why thank you." She said kindly.

"I-I'm happy to see you again too, Mr. Vega!" Yayoi said happily, but nervously. "And yes, I'm still working there!"

"Yayoi is indeed talented. She's loved to draw ever since she was very young. In fact, she drew a very portrait of me as a Mother's Day gift." Chiharu added.

Chiharu turned to Yayoi and noticed that her face was red.

"Oh my! Yayoi, are you alright?!" She asked worriedly.

"H-Huh?! W-what are you talking about, mom? I'm fine." Said Yayoi.

Chiharu went over to her daughter and and put her hand on her forehead.

"Well, you don't have a fever. You did put on sunscreen, right?"

"Um, I think I forgot..."

Chiharu sighed. "Let me get some aloe from the car. I'll be right back."

With that, she went off to get the aloe, leaving Yayoi alone with Vega. Her blush, which was the real reason her face was red, grew more intense.

"Oh, no! I got a sunburn! I hope Mr. Vega doesn't notice!" Yayoi thought to herself frantically. She turned her face away from Vega so he wouldn't see the redness.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Vega smiled that Yayoi was happy to see him again. He also did notice that she was turning red and was gonna ask her what's wrong, but Chiharu beat him to it. He watched Chiharu walk away and he approached Yayoi and crouched as he placed his hand on her shoulder when she turned away.

"You're acting the same way when we first met, Yayoi. No need to be shy around me."

He looks over at the platform when the song he chose to play after Down started and still saw that people were dancing. The Spaniard chuckles a bit.

"Even if you are really sunburned which I doubt you are, I won't think any differently of you."
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Miyuki heard Iori's question and looked into her bucket. She grinned and looked back at him.

"I found these in different places all over the beach! They're really pretty, aren't they?" She said, beaming.

She then reached into the bucket and pulled out a red scallop shell. She held it out to the man.

"I got a liitle carried away collecting them, though, and I have more than I know what to do with. So here! You can have one!" Miyuki continued, her cheerful smile still lighting up her face.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 am

Iori glanced at the red scallop shell. He thought she was offering that specific seashell to him because of his hair color. He grabs the seashell although he was a bit disturbed at how overly happy she is.

"Thanks, kid."

His words came out rather stern and he puts the seashell away in his coat pocket. He looks over to the sign that he kicked down and saw it was set back the way it was. He saw some kids running to the cave even though it's meant to be for couples. He wondered what was the deal with people going into the cave and he looks back at Miyuki.

"You wanna check that place out?"

He points towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Merry Nightmare
Awesomeness
Merry Nightmare

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Yayoi slowly turned back towards Vega, her blush starting to fade.

"Y-you're right, Mr. Vega. I'm not sunburned. I just... get so nervous when I'm around you. You could almost say I... have a little..." The next words were barely above a whisper.

"Crush on you..."

As Yayoi was talking, Chiharu returned to the spot with a bottle of aloe.

"Yayoi, I'm back! Here's the aloe. Put it on the burnt area." She instructed.

"Oh! M-mom!" Yayoi stammered. "I need to tell you, I wasn't really sunburned..."

"You weren't?" Asked Chiharu, looking confused. "Ok, then. Would you like to go to that cave over there?" She asked.

"The cave? Ok, that sounds like fun!" Yayoi said, brightening up.

"You're welcome to join us, if you'd like, Mr. Vega." Chiharu added.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:16 pm

"You...do?"

Vega was surprised that Yayoi had developed a crush on him although they've only met once. He figured that it's just a young girl's wishful thinking because if she knew how sadistic he can be, she wouldn't be saying that or be talking to him. He was gonna tell her something, but he noticed Chiharu coming back and he whispered.

"We can talk about this later."

He stands up and looks over at the turntables. He looks at Chiharu when she asks him if he wants to go the cave as well. He turns to look at the cave and back at her and smiles.

"Sure! I'll be back in a minute."

The Spaniard quickly runs off and jumps onto the platform and grabs his mask and claws and jumps off and grabs a briefcase he had left behind and places his items in it and holds it in his right hand. He runs past the crowd of people still dancing and returns to where Yayoi and her mother were at.

"I'm ready to go whenever you ladies are ready."

He gives them both a smile.

Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Miyuki looked toward the cave entrance when Iori pointed to it. When she did, her face lit up even more.

"That cave? I'd love to, Mister!" She said happily.

"Let's go, kuru~!" Candy said, popping out of Miyuki's bag.

"Ack!" Miyuki noticed her and stuffed her back in. She then decided to cover that outburst up with introductions as she started walking into the cave.

"M-my name is Miyuki Hoshizora! What's yours, Mister?" She said with yet another smile, this one a bit more nervous.

Back to top Go down
Ace
Nubtart
Ace

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:00 pm

"3....2.....1......KA-BOOM!" The cannon shot out a green clad figure from it at an insanely high speed, and she was sent flying high off into the air. This cannon was in a grassy field, an area Ace had come to adventure. But this cannon was to give her access to another area, now where exactly would it take her?

For the time being, Ace was soaring through the sky, it felt so lovely, so free. She felt like a bird without wings.....Until she was slowly beginning to go downwards, then she realized she had no wings! But she did have her very trusty parasol which she quickly brought out to open up, and allow her to float gently towards her destination.

It seemed like her destination was a beach, filled with happy people, what a sight! Wait a moment, there was one person who she quickly spotted it, it was Dante! And it seemed like her landing spot was right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paradise Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Beach   Paradise Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise Beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next