Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:32 pm

A full moon was out on the star filled sky. It was past midnight and Morrigan was looking at the moon from her bedroom window. She sighs sadly and lays back on her bed putting a hand on her chest.

"Why I do feel like this? A succubus isn't supposed to love yet here I am having feelings for a human…"

Of course she was still hurt by the recent meeting she had with Iori Yagami whom had vanished when she confessed her feelings for the redhead. The succubus rolled to her side and wiped a tear from her right eye. She closed her eyes and remembered she had feelings for another man long before she met Iori. This man was a famous bandit from the Demon World who liked to raid well guarded places just to show how tenacious and cunning he was at evading being captured or being killed and taking the most valuable treasures from that place. However she had heard that he was killed during one of his raids and was never found. She opens her eyes and realizes that Yoko Kurama has been gone for over 15 years and she sighs.

"Why must the good looking ones die so young…?"

Morrigan stands up and rubs her eyes and proceeds to head downstairs to fix herself a cup of tea so she can stop thinking about the past.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:24 am

The night breeze felt good to Yoko Kurama as he inhaled the fresh air and exhaled and a smirk spread across his face as he had finally arrived at his destination.

"Aensland Castle… I wonder what treasures you have for me."

The legendary bandit approaches the entrance to the castle and sees no guards around. He had heard that only one person resided in Aensland Castle thus making this raid quite easy in Kurama's mind. He places his hand on the door and crouches down and takes out a stretched out paperclip from his pocket and begins to pick the lock. After a few moments, he hears a click and he slowly opens the door and dives inside to avoid any traps that may have been set up near the door. The fox demon lands on the couch and turns to look at the door and sees that no explosions have gone off.

"Either this person is crazy or is one cocky son of a bitch…" He thought as he got off the couch.

He walks slowly to the main hall and presses his back against the wall when he hears footsteps like someone is coming downstairs. Yoko takes a peek and sees a familiar green haired woman. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe that she was the castle owner. It has been such a long time since he has seen her and wondered if she would even recognize him. He smirks remembering how he liked to play tricks on her and he decided to play a trick on her now. Yoko sees her enter the kitchen and he slowly follows her. He sees a chair and sits on it and waits for her to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 pm

The succubus opens the cupboard and takes out a black cup with the phrase "Goth 4 Life" on it and a container full of Oolong teabags. She takes out 2 teabags and puts them inside the cup and she opens the drawer in front of her to take out a spoon. She looks for the teapot in the cupboard but doesn't see it and with an annoyed sigh Morrigan turns around.

"I'm starting to think that killing my servants was a bad idea now." She thought.

Morrigan was about to step forward until she saw Yoko Kurama sitting on a chair. She raises an eyebrow and turns around again. She slowly turns her head to see if he was still there and the fox demon was still there looking at her. The succubus holds her head.

"Why is my mind playing tricks on me?!"

An idea came to mind and she turns back around and approaches the bandit and places her hands on his face and gazes into his eyes. If this was an illusion created by Jedah then it should vanish as soon as she touched it.

"Hmmm this is a pretty good illusion. It feels so real!"

She proceeds to touch his fox ears and giggles.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:05 am

The fox demon was about to speak until Morrigan started acting strange by thinking he was an illusion. He grabbed her hand when she touched his ears and he stood up.

"Could an illusion do this?"

He spins her around like they were doing a tango dance and he lets go of her hand and puts his right arm out.

"Well, Morrigan? Perhaps you would like to meet my Death Tree instead?"

Yoko smirks as red roots wrap around his arm and a mouth full of hundreds of razor sharp teeth opens up and snarls at Morrigan and it's acidic saliva drips onto the floor causing it to melt.

"Lovely, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Morrigan shrieks and steps back at the sudden appearance of the Death Tree. The realization that this wasn't an illusion had her in disbelief. The man she was just thinking about suddenly just appears out of the blue. The succubus tilts her head to look at Kurama and looks at him from head to toe. He still looked the same like he hasn't aged at all.

"Scary is what I would call it not lovely."

The succubus had questions for him but she wanted to know why he was here all of a sudden. Was he being chased and was he seeking a hideout? Did he come here to steal something? Knowing him she figured it was the latter and she sighs.

"You want some tea?"

Morrigan approaches him and places her hands on his shoulders and looks at him in the eyes.

"Perhaps you would like the treasures from this place better?"

She gives him a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:09 am

The Death Tree vanishes from his arm and Yoko looks deep into Morrigans gorgeous green eyes. He figured she was trying to use her succubus charms on him and he places his hands on her shoulders as well.

"I did, but now that I know this is your castle, I can't take them since you are a friend."

The fox demon looked at the cup that Morrigan had set up and smiles.

"I would like some tea though. It's been awhile since we've seen each other and I'm sure you're wondering where I have been…"

The bandit walks over to get a cup for himself and looks back at Morrigan.

"You mind if I fix the tea for the both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 pm

The succubus nodded and went to have a seat at the table. She watched the bandit as he prepared the tea. Morrigan still couldn't believe that Kurama was here in her house making tea .

"Did he really come for treasure or did he come to see me?" She thought.

Her mind was thinking how would it feel to kiss or better yet make love with Kurama. A deep blush crept across her face and she covered her face. Her succubus instincts were telling her to make the fox demon her love slave but she doesn't want to use her powers on him. Morrigan looks at Kurama and hopes he didn't see her cover her face. She would admit that making love with him would be nice and she smiles.

"Hey Kurama. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 am

The fox demon was too busy to notice Morrigan covering her face since he was summoning a fire breathing plant from Demon World while he poured water into the cups. He had already put the teabags in the cups and he held the cups up while the plant heated them up.

"The next time I summon you, I'll make sure you get to roast some fools."

A smirk spread across his face and the plant stopped breathing fire and turned to look at him and nod and in a puff of smoke it was gone. Yoko heard Morrigan's question and walked towards her. He sets her cup in front of her and he sits across from her and takes a sip from his tea. His gaze locked onto her eyes and he puts the cup down.

"No. Not even during my time in the Human World, I never had a girlfriend."

The bandit knew the succubus was gonna ask him why he was in Human World, so he decided to tell his story.

"The reason I was gone for so long is because I raided a castle, but I got injured in the process. The fucker who owned the castle chased me down and injured me more, so I escaped to Human World to recover. The only way I could stay hidden was to be born as a human and I entered a woman who was nearby and she gave birth to me as a human 9 months later. My powers weren't recovering as fast as I expected, so I had to stay much longer and over time I grew to attached to her like she was my real mother."

Yoko paused to sip more of the tea and waited for Morrigan to take in everything he had said since he had more to say.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:47 pm

The first thought that went through her mind when the bandit locked his eyes with hers was that he was offended at her question but it seemed like he didn't mind answering. She whispered "thank you" when he set her cup of tea down. The succubus took the cup and leaned back on the chair and took a sip. She gasps hearing that Kurama had to be reborn as a human.

"A human form? I wonder how hot he looked as a human. I bet all the bitches were probably all over him…" She thought as she rubbed her chin.

Morrigan crosses her legs and nods as she drinks more of her tea.

"Please continue Kurama."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 am

"When I turned 15 in human years, I was gonna leave Human World, but I couldn't revert back to this form. It wasn't until I was forced to be participate in the Dark Tournament that I was able to return to my true form thanks to a foolish demon who thought he was tough shit with his magical item."

Yoko drank the last of the tea in one gulp and sets the cup down. He had finished his story although he left out some parts like how he befriended a human named Yusuke and was an associate of the infamous Hiei. The fox demon was curious at what Morrigan has done in the last 15 years.

"So, what you been up to? Did you finally kill that vampire that wanted you?"

He faintly remembered that Morrigan had a companion with her that was also a succubus, but he couldn't recall her name.

"Where is that girl that used to hang around you? I forgot her name."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:14 pm

"The Dark Tournament?"

She remembers hearing about it and how it was notorious for having some of the bloodiest bouts. Of course only one can participate if they receive an invitation from the committee which is comprised of sadistic filthy rich humans. Morrigan smiles hearing Kurama ask what she has been up to.

"Well I have also been involved in many fights. I even got to meet the god of thunder himself Thor. As for that vampire let's just say he won't be bothering anyone anymore."

The succubus giggles and sighs.

"You mean Lillith? Well she and I became one again. That bastard Jedah was after her and me and we fused in order to destroy him once and for all."

Morrigan stands up and walks past Kurama and puts her arms around him.

"How about having some fun on this wonderful night? We can go to the nearby castle and take their treasure. That is what you came for right?"

She leans closer and whispers into his ear.

"Maybe you can show me that human form of yours later, Kurama." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 am

"That's a shame, Lillith was a great person."

He wondered where Morrigan was going when she stood up and he felt her arms around him and he turned his head to look at her.

"Good to see that you still have that thrill seeking attitude of yours. Let's go to the castle then."

Yoko took a moment to answer her request about seeing his human form. The way she said it hinted at the possibility that the succubus might have feelings for him. His mind calculated it as the only outcome of why she wanted to see his human form.

"May I ask why you wanna see my human form?"

The fox demon puts his hand on her arm and looks at how she will react to see if his calculation is correct.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 pm

She was about to ask him what was wrong when he didn't answer her but she was taken aback by his question. Morrigan couldn't think of an answer and she decided to tell him later.

"I'll tell you later. Come on!"

Her wings spread out and she flies up still having her arms around the fox demon. The ceiling of her castle explodes when she bursts out flying from it and she tightens the grip on Kurama so he won't fall.

"How do you like the view Kurama?"

Morrigan giggles as she flies towards the castle she mentioned and looks down at the bandit seeing if he didn't mind being carried.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:27 am

A smirk came across his face knowing that was the reaction she will give and he chuckles. He was gonna stand up until he was lifted off the ground by the succubus. Yoko didn't say a word since he was amazed at her strength to be able to lift him since he was quite tall. He looks up at her.

"It's a nice view, but you know I could have just followed you."

He didn't mind being carried and he looked ahead to the castle.

"Who lives in this castle we are about to raid?"
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

"Don't be embarrassed Kurama. I don't mind carrying you. Some wizard clown lived here but he probably is dead."

Once they reach the entrance of the castle she sets the bandit down and she lands next to him. There wasn't any sign of security around here but Morrigan knew that Kurama should take lead since he is a professional at this sort of thing.

"Take point I'll watch our backs if anybody spots us."

A flash of light envelops her body and she is in her own human form. The bat wings on her head and back were gone and she was wearing black leather pants with a white dress shirt that had 2 of the 3 buttons unbuttoned showing her cleavage.

"I also have my own human form as you can see."

Morrigan winks at the fox demon and smiles. She has bewitched many men with this look and she wanted to see how Kurama would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 am

Yoko chuckles imagining what a wizard clown would look like. When he is set down, he rummages through his left pocket and pulls out a seed and keeps it in his palm.

"Alright, just watch your step when we are inside."

He covers his eyes from the sudden flash of light from Morrigan and he admires her new appearance, but he keeps his visage in a serious way and turns away.

"You....look great."

He put a hand over his face kinda disappointed in himself for almost losing his calm demeanor to the succubus charm. Yoko makes his way to the door and notices that the door is slightly open and he slowly pushes the door open and backs up just in case it may trip a wire. There wasn't any clicking of a bomb counting down or an explosion from a claymore so this was a sign it was safe to enter. He motions with his right hand for Morrigan to follow and the seed in his left hand sprouts into a whip made of thorns that he calls his Rose Whip and he steps inside.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 pm

A light blush crept across her face when she heard Kurama's compliment. She was hoping he would go into his human form too but saw that he didn't and a disappointed sigh escaped her lips. Morrigan followed closely behind him when he entered the castle. Darkness greeted them both at first but when she turned her head to the right she saw the faint glow of a candle at the end of the hall. She taps the fox demons shoulder and whispers.

"I think we should go this way."

Morrigan waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 am

He turned to where Morrigan was and saw the same faint candle light. The darker path seemed more tempting to the bandit, but he knew splitting up would be a bad idea. He tightly gripped the whip as he went ahead of Morrigan and stopped. With a step forward, Yoko extended his whip towards the candle lit path and quickly retracted it. He closes his eyes to focus on any unusual sounds. Silence. He turns to look at Morrigan and opens his eyes.

"You don't think the fool that lived here would be as stupid to leave his treasure at the highest part of his castle like some cliched video game boss, do you?"

Yoko always found it odd to place such valuable treasures at the most obvious places. The candlelit path also seemed way too obvious to follow it. He would be surprised if something unexpected happen like if a leprechaun showed up, flipped him and Morrigan off and ran away like a little green pussy.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:03 pm

As always Kuramas sense of humor was odd but the succubus understood by what he meant.

"Who knows. Maybe he'll have a genie lamp up there too and you gotta rub the genie's magical dick to get a wish."

Morrigan figured that Kurama wasn't gonna take the path so she flew up and takes him by the arm. She didn't really feel like being in the castle too long since she wanted to tell the bandit something. She fires a beam from her eyes to make a hole into the next floor and she sets Kurama down and she lands next to him.

"If we don't find anything on this floor we should leave."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:38 am

Yoko chuckled at Morrigan's sarcasm. He thought Morrigan had spotted something when she grabbed his arm, but they only went to the next floor.

"What's wrong, Morrigan? Getting impatient?"

At the corner of his eye, he spotted something shine and he quickly dashed to grab it and hide it in his pocket. Yoko knew that Morrigan wouldn't be able to see what he did since his speed is unbelievable.

"I thought it was a trap, but it was nothing."

He was hoping his lie wasn't too obvious. He looked around and looked at Morrigan.

"Listen, if you wanna leave, we can go."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm

"Nope just bored is all."

Kuramas speed did catch Morrigan by surprise but didn't see what he did. She turns to look at him.

"If you insist Kurama."

It was almost like things were going her way. She couldn't wait to go back to her castle to confess her feelings towards him and see his human form. She was hoping he wouldn't be like Iori and vanish on her. Morrigan fires her signature move Soul Fist into the wall to make an opening and she grabs the bandits arm and starts to fly towards her castle. She was thinking why he would want to leave. The succubus knew that Kurama is calculating so perhaps he figured out what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 am

What Morrigan didn't know is that he did find a treasure and that is why he suggested to leave. Yoko also knew that Morrigan had something to say and to stop beating around the bush already. He was a patient man, but this was just getting ridiculous.

"If it is a love confession, I should just roll with it." He thought as he looked ahead to Aensland castle.

The fox demon didn't want to feel the wrath of a succubus and decided to accept whatever Morrigan was gonna say. She had always had his back and this was the least he can do as a favor to her. He looks up to Morrigan.

"When we get back, do you mind taking me to a mirror you have hanging somewhere?"

It was a weird request, but he already formulated a plan to get Morrigan to say what she needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 pm

"A mirror? Okay…"

The mirror thing reminded her too much of her Spanish friend Vega who was a narcissist. The succubus didn't think that Kurama was also a narcissist yet it seemed also rather fitting for him since he was a handsome man. Morrigan looked down at the bandit and sighs admiring how his long hair flows with the wind and how sexy he looked. She goes through the same hole she made earlier on the roof of her castle and sets Kurama down. Morrigan leads him to the mirror in the hallway and stands aside.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:30 am

He looks at the mirror and looks at Morrigan. He puts his hands on her shoulders and moves her to the front of the mirror.

"I'm gonna ask that you close your eyes for a moment."

Yoko takes out a tiara with a ruby on the front of it from his pocket. This was the treasure that he had taken and thought it was perfect for Morrigan since she is the Queen Of the Night. The fox demon places it on her head and transforms to his human form. His long silver hair becomes red shoulder length hair and his yellow eyes become green. His friends still called him Kurama in this form, but to his mother and schoolmates he was Shuichi Minamino.

"You may open your eyes, Ms. Queen Of the Night."

Kurama bows his head and gets on one knee to show his respect towards the succubus.

"Got you now." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Feeling his hands on her shoulders and moving her to the mirror made her wonder what he had in mind. The succubus would have prefer for him to put his arms around her but she went along with it.

"Okay."

Morrigan closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She felt something being placed on her head and thought it was a prank of his. Hearing the fox demon calling her by her moniker and the sudden change of voice made her open her eyes and she gasps when she sees her reflection. Morrigan was at a loss for words and she covers her mouth at how pretty the tiara was. The succubus was overjoyed and felt tears forming on her eyes but she turned to look at Kurama and saw a red haired man bowing.

"Kurama?"

She assumed this was his human form but he looked so different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: One X One-
Jump to: