Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Midnight Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 am

The demon looks up when he hears his name and stands up.

"Surprised? This is my human form. I am called Shuichi in this form, but you can still call me Kurama."

Kurama gets closer to her and holds her hands. The tiara really did great on the succubus and he gazes into her eyes.

"You look lovely, Morrigan."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

"Shuichi?" She thought.

Morrigan blushes when Kurama holds her hands and compliments her. Her succubus side was screaming at her to bewitch him already but she refuses.

"Thank you Kurama. You look good as a human."

This was the moment of truth for her to finally tell him how she felt about the demon. Morrigan lets go of his hands and transforms back to her true form. Her wings sprout out from her back and the wings on her head come out as well. With a deep breath the succubus rubs her hands together and gazes into the eyes of Kurama.

"This is something I should've told you before you vanished on me for 15 years. I've always had feelings for you. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you weren't going to accept me because I'm a succubus. You probably would think I would take your life if you were to be with me but I promise I would never hurt you."

She places her hands on his chest and looks up at him. Morrigan wanted to kiss him but she didn't want to be forceful.

"Just know that I love you Kurama."

Morrigan felt like a great weight was lifted off her shoulders for finally admitting her love to the fox demon.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 am

Kurama listened to Morrigan's every word as he looked deeply into her eyes. Her reason for not telling him wasn't what he expected. The fox demon was used to having the company of monsters, so he had always viewed the succubus as a normal person. Kurama puts an arm around her waist and brings her closer to him. He puts his head down and he transforms back to Yoko. His long silver hair, yellow eyes and fox ears reappear and he places his right index finger and thumb under Morrigan's chin.

"Despite your succubus nature, I have always seen you as a normal person unlike the stupid humans. The thought that you would take my life force never crossed my mind at all. I would still accept you no matter what you are because I care about you."

Kurama puts his arms around her and embraces her.

"I accept your love, Morrigan. I'll be with you no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:33 pm

(I actually screamed like a fangirl reading your post. I imagined Kurama saying all that in that deep sexy voice of his.)

Morrigan kept her hands on Kurama's chest as she watched him transform back to his real form. His words made her feel overwhelmed with happiness and hearing him care about her made her blush more. The sudden embrace from the fox demon assured her that he wasn't lying.

"Kurama…"

She embraces him back and smiles. The man she had loved for a long time had accepted her love. Morrigan looks up at him and puts her hands on his face and kisses him. This wasn't a bewitching kiss it was a gesture of saying thanks.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 am

(Okay… lol)

Yoko kisses her back as he lowers his arms to be around her waist. He didn't feel any strange effect from her kiss so this made him know that she didn't have any ulterior motives. The thought of what this kiss can lead to did make the fox demon a bit excited since he had heard the things that can happen when someone makes love to a succubus and wanted to confirm these theories.

However, he wasn't the kind of man to force a woman to do such an act and waited to see what Morrigan wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 pm

She kept her hands on his face as she continued to kiss him and after a few moments she breaks the kiss and looks up at him. Her succubus powers were still under her control but she didn't want to risk harming her lover if they were to make love.

"Why don't you spend the night with me Kurama?"

Morrigan took his right hand and winked at him.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:51 pm

(I see that you rather just finish this RP so we can start that other one, right?)

Kurama looks at her and takes her hand to kiss it.

"Of course.Lead the way, my dear."

He felt like he was intruding since he originally did come to the castle to steal any treasures he found. However, it seemed like the succubus didn't care. A smirk and chuckle escaped from his lips and shook his head realizing something just now.

"Morrigan, there is something I should tell you."

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:12 pm

(We might as well finish it since you already changed your profile to Remy. Besides I've been wanting to change characters for awhile now.)

The succubus walked up the stairs still holding her lover's hand and she opened the door leading to her room. Many statues and roses decorated the room. Her queen size bed stood out the most since it had a skull for a headboard. Morrigan lets go of Kurama's hand and transforms back to her human form but this time she had a black nightgown on and she sat on the bed looking at the fox demon.

"What is it Kurama?"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:44 am

(I don't mind continuing this one, but it's your choice.)

Kurama looked around the room and was amazed at how good the room looked. He took a moment to admire Morrigan in her nightgown and he begun to speak.

"You already know that I originally came here to raid these castle and take any treasures I find. Seeing you again after a long time seemed like fate and…"

He approaches the succubus and gives her a quick kiss.

"I did find my treasure and it's you."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 pm

(Nah let's just finish it in the next few posts. You can start the other one if you want.)

Morrigan was overwhelmed with delight hearing his words and she hugs him and lays on the bed bringing him on top of her. She started feeling tears forming her eyes and she wipes them away.

"Kurama."

She moves her hands to touch his face as she looks up into his eyes.

"You have no idea how happy you have made me on this night."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:14 am

(Alright.I'll post it once you change your profile.)

He puts his hand over hers and looks down at her.

"Glad to hear it."

Kurama rolls over and removes his shirt and puts it down. He lays next to the succubus and puts an arm around her.

"That's all that matters to me. I just wanna see you happy."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 pm

(This good enough?)

Morrigan puts a hand on Kurama's chest and rests her head on his shoulder. She traces her finger on his chest and kisses his cheek.

"As long as I have you I will always be happy. I love you."

She reaches up to kiss him and lays her head on his shoulder.

"Good night my love."

With a smile the succubus falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:56 am

(Awesome choice.I'll post the RP now.)

Kurama kisses her back and lays his head on the pillow.

"Good night, my queen of the night."

He stares at the ceiling thinking how this was indeed a great night. Kurama would have never guessed that he would be reunited with Morrigan and becoming her lover. The fox demon looks at Morrigan sleeping and smiles and he too falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Reunion   Midnight Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Roleplay :: One X One-
Jump to: