Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treasure Island Adventure!

Go down 
+5
Vega
Remy
Night terror
Kain R. Heinlein
Alcyone Centauri
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vega
Epic
Vega

Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:41 pm

(I don't know if I should be scared or happy that you care about me.)

Angel's sudden groping made him gasp a bit. He smiled back at her when he heard her compliment. Vega knew that Angel liked to flirt, but didn't think she would actually touch his package. The Spaniard thought that the Latina's reaction to seeing the Death Tree would be different. He remembered that she wasn't exactly like a normal woman who would scream and hide behind somebody else.

Vega stood aside for his friends to have their conversation.

"Hey. why did you destroy the treasure chest?"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:53 am

(If that were the case, then your topic about music would have been empty. Plenty of people posted on it.)

Kurama shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ángel. It's my Death Tree. I summoned it from Demon World."

He lets go of her hand and points towards his fox ears.

"As you can see, I am a demon."

He looks at Vega and laughs.

"It didn't have anything of value to me. Why you ask? You're rich, aren't you?"

He suddenly remembers where he has seen Ángel. She was on television on the King of Fighters tournament.

"Now I remember you. You were in the KOF tournament not that long ago. I believe you were on Team NESTS?"

Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 pm

(You should be happy even though you betrayed me for that skank you're with. I know but you know what I said is the truth Remy boy.)

So it was true that the man in front of her was a demon. Ángel still found it hard to believe.

"The Ángel thinks you're quite chulo Kurama even if you are a demon."

She gives him a wink and looks at both men chat. Angel lightly bites the tip of her fingertip thinking what a threesome would be like with these gorgeous men. The Latina blushed a bit and her train of thought is broken when she hears that Kurama has seen her before.

"Oh…si."

She started to feel a bit embarrassed now.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 pm

(How did I betray you 0.0? Don't talk about my girl like that,okay?)

"I am quite wealthy and also very beautiful. Still, I would've like to see if there was a jewel worthy of my beauty."

Vega sees the other island ahead and shakes his head hearing Angel complimenting Kurama's looks. He puts a hand on the Latina's shoulder.

"Why don't you come with us? I'd really like for us to hang out some more."
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm

(Shut up traitor. I can't guarantee that I will stop. :p)

She puts her hand over Vega's and smiles.

"Si. I would like that very mucho."

Ángel looks at Kurama and pouts.

"You don't mind a sexy Latina like me coming along do you chulo?"

She blows the fox demon a kiss and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 am

(Okay, Revy. By the way, check your PM, it's got some info for you.)

Kurama didn't know what to say to Ángel's compliment. It wasn't the first time his been told that he was good looking, but he didn't take pride in it like Vega does. His Spanish was limited to a few words, but knew what chulo meant.

"Thanks, I guess."

Vega's talk about beauty made the fox demon look at the next island so he won't have to listen to his nonsense. However, his suggestion for her to come along made him look at them. The Spaniard made this treasure hunt seem like some fucking adventure and Kurama was clearly not pleased. Ángel's words made him somewhat ease up.

"I don't mind."

His words came out with a bit of annoyance in them. Kurama heads towards the helicopter without saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:42 pm

(I told you. Now you see I was right. Do you wanna continue without Vega or wait until his ass replies?)
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 am

(I'll bear that in mind now and let's give Vega a few days to reply and we can continue if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 pm

(I wouldn't mind if you did continue without me.)

Vega noticed the hint of annoyance in Kurama's voice when answering Ángel. This made the Spaniard suspect that he may try to do something to her. If it came down to it, Vega would fight his friend to protect Ángel. As he walked by the fox demon, he kept his eyes on him.

"Don't do anything you will regret, Kurama."

He gets on the helicopter and starts it waiting for the other two to get onboard.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 pm

(I'll just wait since I don't want you to feel left out.)

Ángel follows Vega and hears what Vega says to Kurama. This made her wonder if the fox demon was some sort of prankster. She shrugs and gets on the helicopter and sits really close to Kurama. The Latina puts her arm around his and looks at him to see what kind of response he'll give for her antics.

"Do you have a girlfriend Kurama? Is she bonita like me?"
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 am

(It also gives me and her a break since we're doing multiple RP's.)

Kurama rolls his eyes seeing what Ángel was trying to do, but decided to go with it.

"Yes, I do. She is quite bonita."

He looks at her with a smile.

"Even more bonita than you."

He was referring to Morrigan Aensland, the woman who had confessed her feelings for him not too long ago. He made that statement so maybe the Latina can leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 pm

(Alright and I've seen what kind of RP's you two are doing. I like the Hansel and Gretel one.)

Vega moves the control up to make the helicopter go up and makes a 180 turn to see the destruction he left behind earlier with the laser cannon and he chuckles. He turns it around and heads towards the next island. The conversation between Ángel and Kurama caught his interest and he looked at Kurama with a surprised look.

"You....have a girlfriend? Since when? Who is it?"

The fox demon's claim that his girl was more beautiful than Ángel made him curious.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

(That RP was my idea but I couldn't think of a starter so I asked Remy boy to do one.)

Ángel pouted and touched a lock of Kurama's hair.

"All the handsome ones are always taken. Still I can be tuya if you want me."

She kept her arm around his and touched his cheek.

"What do you say? Can you handle dos mujeres en el mismo tiempo?"

She looks at Vega and sees he is asking what she wanted to but didn't want to seen as nosy by the fox demon since she was interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:54 am

(Cocaine…)

"What the hell is with her?" He thought.

His words didn't seem to faze her at all. Kurama didn't know what to make of this. Was she trolling or being serious? The way she ended her last sentence seemed like she was challenging him. The fox demon looks at Vega, surprised to see him asking those questions like he is some fucking interviewer in those award shows on TV.

"Morrigan is my girlfriend. We've been together for a few months."

Ángel's words were starting to get to him and he touched her face to mock her.

"I can handle tres mujeres at once. You want to see for yourself, mi Ángel mas bonita?"

Now Kurama was trolling her and hoped that this would make her back off unless she wants to be food for his Death Tree.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Epicness
Revy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:38 pm

(Dr. Rockzo? :P)

"Tres? Ay que delicioso."

Angel wasn't surprised that Kurama could handle three women. She blushed when he touched her face. His yellow eyes looking into her blue eyes made her turn away.

"I…uh….believe you chulo. Maybe we can do it another tempo."

She was a bit turned on but didn't want the fox demon to notice. She covers her face thinking how he would do her and two other women all at once. Her whole face was red now. Usually Angel is the one who makes men act like this but this time it was reversed. The Latina wasn't mad about it in fact she liked it.

"Vega are we almost there?"

She quickly glances at Kurama and turns away.

Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 am

(Yes... he is also your dad.)

Kurama felt like giving himself a pat on the back for making Ángel back off. She was a beautiful woman, but he didn't want to be distracted from his treasure. He looks outside seeing the island getting closer. He did notice that she was covering her face from his statement, but he didn't care since she wasn't crying or anything.

"If I was Shuichi, I probably would have being concerned about her. Shit, good thing I'm in this form otherwise I'll regret it."

He started to wonder what would have Morrigan done if she saw Ángel acting like that toward him. The fox demon shook his head and waited for the helicopter to land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Island Adventure!   Treasure Island Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Island Adventure!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2