Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question and answer

Go down 
+10
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Goku
Revy
Remy
Tysol Stoynir
Vega
Aguri Madoka
Heishiro Mitsurugi
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Night terror
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Question and answer Empty
PostSubject: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Okay I have decided to do question and answers i'll be going first since this is basically my first time doing this. However i will let other people have a turn so they can do their question i will accept any question from one person each so if you have a question let me have it i'll accept 12 questions in total before giving another person the chance to do their question and answer to time to begin.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

wuts ur rank in blak ops 2, skrub?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm

dud i've played a little bit of black ops and i didn't even like it so sorry i don't exactly have a rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Hehe nub... what's Black ops?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 pm

some game i always is good like Resident evil 6 but turned out to be quite disappointing this is just my opinion though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Why is my mom looking at my dad that way in my sig? Can you explain to me? I never understood.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 pm

well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they do this hug they like to call sex. *facepalms* okay shale i'm going to be frank with you what your mom is doing to your father Zathire while he's asleep is obviously she's about to rape him and she obviously did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Why does she want to do that?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm

well i say she wan't something from him and she's wanting to get it through rape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:24 pm

What's my mom's name?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 pm

ok shale i know your mothers name it's Mellen ok as i said next question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

Where is the plot leading?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 pm

no more answers for you shale i already told you that the next person has to ask a question
Back to top Go down
Heishiro Mitsurugi
Awesomeness
Heishiro Mitsurugi

Chinese zodiac : Rat

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm

How fast would you die if I tossed you into a nearby Volcano, foul Demon?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm

ok i haven't done anything evil yet but if you tossed me in a volcano i would just fly right back up to the top of the volcano because i have wings.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 pm

What would happen if I poked Soul Edge in the eye?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 pm

my sword Soul Edge is in it's complete so it has no eyes but if it was the first form it would blink then glare at you
Back to top Go down
Heishiro Mitsurugi
Awesomeness
Heishiro Mitsurugi

Chinese zodiac : Rat

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm

When you fly up from said Volcano, how would you do so if I command thousand mile-per-hours winds to carry you down to those fiery depths?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Gustav you never said you can do that you just said how fast i would die since i can fly back up to the top you should have said that before i answered but i'll answer again if you did that then i wouldn't be able to fly up i would more likely sink since i can resist the the fires and the heat of hell itself but the lava is molten rock my body would drown and catch on fire from the lava in a matter of seconds and and i would go back into my sword since it will be left behind so that my vessel pyrrha will wield it. But since you never mentioned that you can control the winds in your last question i would fly back to the top and throw you down in the volcano instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Do you think Leopold would be a match for me when I was 7 years old?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm

shale seriously no more questions from you
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 pm

If you were invited to be a part of the Street Fighter and King of Fighters tournaments, which one would you choose and why?
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:29 pm

good question hmm i would choose the king of fighters tournaments they have good opponents as well as bosses plus it's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Who would you think would win in a small battle.

Corvo from Dishonored or the Assassins from Assassin's Creed
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 am

interesting question though i never played dishonored but i have played a bit of assassins creed but i will admit Corvo seems to have the advantage since he can come up with creative ways to kill people not to mention he can bend time so yeah Corvo would win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question and answer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Out Of Character :: Games and Challenges-
Jump to: