Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question and answer

Go down 
+10
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Goku
Revy
Remy
Tysol Stoynir
Vega
Aguri Madoka
Heishiro Mitsurugi
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Night terror
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remy
Epicness
Remy

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Question and answer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

As if I would charge $10. I'll charge $25 instead. I hope you like some spicy ass Mexican food.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 am

*would eat around $75-200 worth of food or 22,000-64,000 calories*

After doing this would I get a prize?
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Here's my question:

There's a bunch of big name games around in the modern days--Mario, Halo, Zelda, and mainly Pokemon became famous gradually over time. However, there were some games who held a bright future for the gaming industry until... they vanished. The prime example of this is... Bomberman. ;~;

Tell me, is there any decent games who died off that you wish to make a grand return?
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Divine Spirit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 pm

I would love bomberman to come back! That was my favorite game to play growing up!
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Based on your personality and beliefs, which piece of the Triforce would you be chosen to hold?

And is it ok if I start taking questions?
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Question and answer - Page 3 Ganondorf2
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
N/A
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

I wish this game's sequel would continue even though Acclaim went out of business.
Question and answer - Page 3 Shadowman_0003
Back to top Go down
Remy
Epicness
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:39 am

Shale receives a restraining order or a ticket to a Twilight convention as a prize.

The one series that really needs a grand return is Tenchu. After the third one, it just went to shit.

The Triforce of Courage would be the one for me simply because I give the middle finger to authority and I don't conform. Take all the questions you want. *Does a salute and throws himself out the window*
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 pm

I want multiple people's opinions on this. If you crossed a Charizard with a Celibi what pokemon would you get? Ignore that Ceibi can't breed and just pick what you think is the most in bewteen the two.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Well, that will instantly make it into a Time-Traveling, Fire Breathing Lizard-Grass Pixie. I'm not sure how on earth there can be a Fire/Grass or Psychic in between this, all I can say that the offspring will most likely die from it's own type since Grass is weak to fire.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 pm

I think Cirque is right. Opposing types have never been crossed before. Fire and Grass, Fire and Ice, Fighting and Flying, Dark and Psychic, it just wouldn't work. But they did manage to make Fire and Bug work with Larvesta and Volcarona, and there are a few Fighting and Psychic Types as well. The Meditite line and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme.
Back to top Go down
Shale
Token Elf
Shale

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

The 3 primary colors of light are green, red, and blue. In a hypothetical situation, if you had to go colorblind with one of those colors which one would you give up?

Red: (includes yellow, orange, purple)
Green: (includes yellow, orange, turquoise)
Blue: (includes purple, turquoise)

I'd give up red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and answer   Question and answer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question and answer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Out Of Character :: Games and Challenges-
Jump to: