Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.  Empty
PostSubject: Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.    Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

For Bayonetta Umbra only.

Ahh, the wonders of traveling; it's the sort of thing that builds up your sense of adventure and learn about the wonders of the world. No matter if it's a valley, a mountain, or under the depths of the sea itself--The sense of having to roam everywhere was enough to satisfy this adventurer. The Armamentalist was wearing a blue cloak that covered the upper and lower section of his body, along with his head that was veiled from anyone's sight. The only parts of the body that was his mouth and his steel-toed boots. His name was Cirque D'Ciel the 9th. Before you say anything about his name, let me be the one to say that the name itself is based on his world's greatest Lionheart; The boy has no relationship to the Lionheart or his champion descendants, only using that title in order to hide his true name which is widely known by his close friends and family, along with his comrades in Arcadia; Cirque's celestial homeland.

His journey was taken place in the middle of the night, crossing from forest to forest in order to get to the next town for refuge. It was quite dangerous for the boy to even venture throughout the darkness, but he was able to hold his own regardless on what the situation may be. Traveling by his side was the ghost of the famous Zander; founder of the Armamentalist and the mentor of Cirque. The spectral spirit glanced around his student's position and said-- "Tread lightly, Revolento; who knows what lurks in these woods." Cirque looked up at his mentor and replied-- "I'm aware of the danger, sir. You don't need to worry."

As several minutes came and gone, the male had finally reached the new town. However; it seems that the town was a bit... empty? Wait, how was there no sign of citizens around here. It wasn't late to the point where they would all be in bed, what was going on? "Hello?" Cirque cried out, looking for any sign of life. Little does he know, a group of blood-thirsty demons were waiting for the boy to head over to the middle of town... which he was slowly doing at the moment. It would have been a successful plan, until both Zander and Cirque felt their dark presence luring in on both of them. Honestly, the fact that demons were luring them in to a trap wasn't that surprising; it was best to get rid of them before they have the chance of calling in for backup.

Walking into the middle of the cross roads, winged hell spawns began to soar out of their hiding spots and circle Cirque while roaring towards him. They plan to frighten the warrior so that they'll have an easier time beating him to a bloody pulp. Although, Cirque didn't feel frighten from this at all. Instead, he pull off his cloak to reveal himself to the opponents. The boy face made it obviously clear to the demons on who they were dealing with, one of them cried out saying-- "Damn, it's Cirque D'Ciel!" The monsters began to move back, they have heard many tales that Cirque is a widely known demon slayer after the events of the Armamentalist Downfall. With this permanent vendetta fulling the boy's heart, he made his first move by unsheathing his trademark blade and ungracefully stab the nearest demon. The unfortunate target was filled up with a full dose of holy energy that it began to melt right in front of everyone's eyes. With this, the demons knew that they messed with the wrong warrior.

The monsters soon took off into the night skies, it was time for them to engage the Armamentalist just yet; they need help from a being who is known to handle his own against powerful opponents like Cirque. After the group of dangerous monsters, the male placed his blade back into it's sheath and asked for his master to check the area for any dangerous individuals. Getting a signal that it was safe, the boy walks over to the entrance of the Inn and ventures inside. It was completely tidy! That would only mean the demons cleared out the villagers just recently, how unfortunate. Oh well; that means the boy gets stay for free, despite the dangers of an abandoned Inn. Instead of sleeping, he decided to eat his dinner that he carried throughout his journey. A well-crafted sandwich, along with a canteen of water to replenish his hydration. Looks like it was going to be a quiet night. "... Wish there was someone around here." He sighed, beginning to eat his meal.

Back to top Go down
Bayonetta Umbra
Nubtart
Bayonetta Umbra

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.    Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:32 am

The Umbra witch had the honor of watching the incredible display. A man fighting off the demons that were plaguing the area. She had originally arrived to do just that task, but now it seemed she had appeared to have a little show. A smile on shimmering pink lips spread wide as the dark woman drifted along in the in between to take care of watching these two individuals before she would make herself known.

She did her best to hold in her laughter now and then. It was always amusing when she was capable of following anyone undetected. Amusement continued to flicker in the silver gray eyes that were behind dark framed glasses.

Bayonetta bit the tip of her finger as she contemplated a way of introducing herself. Once the blond was alone in his room, an idea definitely came to her. Her smile spread into a wide grin before she strutted around behind him. Continuing to hide herself in the in between as she knelt down to press her plush lips against his ear.
“What kind of company are you looking for?” She asked in her sultry and husky whisper before she appeared in front of him. Her voluptuous curves in front of him as she was down on her hands and knees almost crawling over him across the table. A very taunting smirk on those shimmering lips.

Her curvaceous figure wrapped in what appeared to be a rather well fitted black leather cat suit. She pouted her full lips as she adjusted the frames of her glasses staring at him just a few inches away.

Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.    Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 pm

The boy suddenly jumped from the sound of the woman's voice. He immediately looked around his position to see where the voice came from and he found absolutely nothing. Cirque channel his mind with Zander who was currently possessing his weapon. "Zander, wh-what's going on?" Zander replied from within the blade and said-- "I'm not sure, I'm not picking up any signs of life..." This was scaring the both of them. The fact that they both can't sense the mysterious woman could only mean that she has an ability that exceeds their own, even if they're combined by spirit. Then, the appearance of the Umbra Witch completely had him off guard once she emerges from the darkness. Normally, Cirque and Zander would have easily notice the woman's presence with their Extrasensory Perception abilities; but it seems that whatever magic the woman had made it impossible for both of the males to pick up her trace. Her seductive physique made both of them nervous to be around. She was beautiful, a bit too beautiful for the boy to even handle. Zander; on the other hand, didn't really give in to the woman's charms since he's happily married.

"Wh-who are you?" Cirque demanded to have his question answered. Even if it seems impolite for him to say that, but he had all the right to since she approached him from out of the blue and easily scaring him in the process. It wasn't funny and it certainly didn't help that he was eating. "Oh, uhm... I'm sorry for saying that." Cirque continued, somewhat stuttering while he was speaking. "I-I just haven't expect an-anyone to be here and all, since the demons went and clea-clea-cleared everything out when I got here." He could have just rambled on about it, but he moved on to his name so he wouldn't drag on the conversation. "My... name is Cirque D'Ciel, an Armamentalist from the continent by the name of Protectacle. May I ask what your name is?" The male was pretty much eating his food in the process, it wasn't polite if he was talking with his mouth full. He looked at the sandwich in his hand, and back to her. He placed it down, drank his water and apologize for talking with his mouth full. Boy, this demi-god is out of it today.
Back to top Go down
Baiken
Pink Samurai
Pink Samurai
Baiken

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Replying from this account as Bayonetta.    Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 am

Bayonetta ran her brilliant pink tongue over her lips as she watched the stuttering man in front of her. A mile building rather broadly on her shimmering lips. A smirk playing into her smile as she swung her legs around, and over his head to sit rather comfortably on the plate while she held his snadwich out for him.

"Beyonetta. You were looking for company, as I asked before, what sort of company are you hoping to find, sweetling?" She took a bite of the sandwich in hand, seductively licking her lips clean of an crumbs as she finished her bite while she peeked over the rim of her dark spectacles.

Her grey eyes watching him closely as she crossed one leg over the other while sitting upon the edge of the table just in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://baikensdojo.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.    Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusked Star; Black Painted Celestial Wings.
Page 1 of 1