Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going on haitus?!

Go down 
+10
Quickman/Ishi Yagami
Vega
Blazer The Charizard
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Akane Shiroka
Tysol Stoynir
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Aguri Madoka
Black Rock Shooter
The Imaginations Figment
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:45 pm

This is for stating that you will be gone for a long period of time. We will be giving you a two week time frame to post something in the forums. If you are going to be gone for two weeks at lest you MUST state that in here. If you do not post something in two weeks and we do not see that you have posted in here we will send you a message, If that message is not answered in two or three days you will be deleted.

~Fragmented Imagenation
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Starting tomorrow, I might not be on at all because the electricity might get cut. I hope to God it won't be for two weeks, but it might be until Sunday or sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Update: The stuff most likely won't be cut until either Sunday or Monday, but we should have back on either on or soon after Monday.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Ace said she is graduating soon, so, she will be a bit busy this week.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Tysol Stoynir
Cool Ass Bro
Tysol Stoynir

Chinese zodiac : Monkey

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

I might not be hear for two-four weeks, i got things to deal with
Back to top Go down
Akane Shiroka
Gaurds/Army
Akane Shiroka

Chinese zodiac : Cat
Location : Where the flame of destruction burns the brightest.

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 am

Starting school is a little more work than expected. Just saying I might jump in from time to time but I won't or most likely can't do many replies. I will however maybe do one or two every now and then but, this will go on for a few weeks. Sorry ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akane.shiroka
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 am

Me again. My computer is malfunctioning, so I'll only be able to use the Wii until my mom can get it fixed. I'll still be able to post from time to time, but if you want to talk to me, you'll have to go to the topic I posted in Important Talk. v.v
Back to top Go down
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Epic
Paradox Riddle Suzunami

Chinese zodiac : Horse
Location : Japan. ( Soul Society~Royal-Guards) ((Space Marines.))

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: haitus.   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 am

[center][i] meep meep sorry everyone but; i might be gone for a bit til things cool down a bit where i'm at. plus right now with how work is going plus school i barely get time to roleplay and such with everyone. but; will try my best on replying when i can from either my laptop or my nintendo 3DS-XL. meeep meep beep beep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplayer.me/view_profile.php?member_id=314822
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Like to inform you that Sage's PC is locked by a virus. She only can go on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Things with Lyn are going slow, but there is good news of her starting to recover. However, I will not be able to come onto the site for a bit, I will come in to check on things on Sundays, but other then that I might not be able to come in other days. Not sure how long this is going to last.
Back to top Go down
Blazer The Charizard
Phatass
Blazer The Charizard

Chinese zodiac : Dog

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am

First of all I am going on Hiatus for two reasons the first is I am expecting new furniture and will be throwing out my old furniture so my computer, And any other one of my devices connected to my internet that is in my room (excluding my phone) will be packed up and second is my computer had some start up issues so I will be repairing it's data for some time. this will start on Monday and end when everything is working properly.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I'll be gone for a few weeks since I'm moving to a new city. Same goes for my Alucard account.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Due to some personal issues. Presumptuousness will be MIA for a while. Due to something weird with his e-mail and possible idently theft, he will be gone until things are sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Quickman/Ishi Yagami
Awesomeness
Quickman/Ishi Yagami

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:17 am

Can you delete my broken account 'Ishi Yagami'? I wish to change my username to my original one.
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 am

We can. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Quickman/Ishi Yagami
Awesomeness
Quickman/Ishi Yagami

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 am

https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com/u84

Just 'cuz that account was placeholder city.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Awesomeness
Nero

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 am

Dante won't be around for a long while. He will be on Facebook or Skype if you need him. He still is not in the best of moods and high stress from last night and real life are getting the best of him. He has told you about the eye situation.
Back to top Go down
Blazer The Charizard
Phatass
Blazer The Charizard

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Starting as soon as I log off today. I am going to be busy with school till February 1st and wont be on here or Crescendo for till the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura
Awesomeness
Kyoko Snackattack Sakura

Chinese zodiac : Pig

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Going on haitus you guys. Mostly because I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Starting tomorrow, I won't be on at all because I'm moving. I should be back within a few days. See you all then. <3
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Taking a short, three day break. Why? Real life duties. Cleaning flat.Helping someone move. Getting sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Akane Shiroka
Gaurds/Army
Akane Shiroka

Location : Where the flame of destruction burns the brightest.

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 am

My teachers decided at the end of the year to load as much work on their students as possible, I'll be on at times just not getting to many replies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akane.shiroka
Blazer The Charizard
Phatass
Blazer The Charizard

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

Going to be gone for until I get my power back.
Update: got it back at 11. so No longer on Hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Cirque D'Ciel IX
Executioner
Cirque D'Ciel IX

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:36 am

Going to New Orleans in the middle of Friday, won't be back until later on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Awesomeness
Sparda

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 am

[color=purple]
Have a safe trip, bro.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on haitus?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on haitus?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Important Announcements and Administration :: Important Information-
Jump to: