Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going on haitus?!

Go down 
+10
Quickman/Ishi Yagami
Vega
Blazer The Charizard
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Akane Shiroka
Tysol Stoynir
Dante "Impy" Sparda
Aguri Madoka
Black Rock Shooter
The Imaginations Figment
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paradox Riddle Suzunami
Epic
Paradox Riddle Suzunami

Chinese zodiac : Horse
Location : Japan. ( Soul Society~Royal-Guards) ((Space Marines.))

Going on haitus?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Haitus   Going on haitus?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Eh; it tis seems i might have my "VERY" first Haitus for awhile now. I need to deal with RL for the moment due to some "certain" problems in school plus work showing up though maybe in work cause I'm being promoted a bit and need to study on the com. logs and such. So do please forgive my Haitus starting and don't delete this account unless i am not back by the end of a four month period of training. If not then I will talk with the site creator on the other sites i have the creator on/with and request for the deletion of my accounts. Arigatuo's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplayer.me/view_profile.php?member_id=314822
Sparda
Awesomeness
Sparda

Going on haitus?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on haitus?!   Going on haitus?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:03 am

A special note to anyone here. Cirque maybe gone a wee bit longer. From a Facebook post, his sister had a stroke, so things maybe a bit longer for him. This is real life.
Back to top Go down

Going on haitus?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmented Tales :: Important Announcements and Administration :: Important Information-
Jump to: