Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Awaking of the Fragments.

Go down 
+10
Clover-Star
Alcyone Centauri
Killshotarcher
Akira Date
Vega
Hare~The annoying rabbit
Akiyuki & Koichi
Night terror
Dante "Impy" Sparda
The Imaginations Figment
14 posters
AuthorMessage
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

The Awaking of the Fragments. Empty
PostSubject: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Those that first step onto the path that appears at their feet walk threw the land that is wasted. Riddled with weeds and plants of unknown origin, some toppled over trees. Till they come to a area of snow covered grounds. The traveler(s) can see the site and the darkened diamond castle behind the cite, hovering over it like a dark shadows ready to consume it. Both the city and the castle rest on an icy cliff.

As the traveler(s) get closer to the city they can see the busy life of the land. Children playing and working hard to become grate worriers like their mothers and fathers. The proud people of the land didn't seem to see the travelers coming. The tall standing building shining and strong as the stand proud. The greenery bright over one ledge of the castles walls. However, when the Traveler(s) walk into the town the dream is shattered, cracking like glass being broken by an object that was thrown. The town destroyed and in shambles, but the castle still standing strong. Unlike its clear diamond cast that it should have been, the diamond castle was tainted with dark clouds with in its form.

Inside the castle in a room looked high above those that broke the dream that was cast down on the god. Only a chair, a big fluffy orange chair held the small frame that rustled awake. Eyes opening and the body shifting to sit up. Stretching out as long blond hair fading into a blood red fall around and frame the face of a young woman. Standing up and letting the ripped skirt of the corset dress fall against her legs. The Darkened material hugging the frame of her torso.

She walked to the opened door to the balcony and walked out onto it. Her having a clear view of the traveler(s) that disturbed her sleep and the traveler(s) can see her figure standing on the balcony. "So, I was awakened by some people. I will be sure to give them a good time." She chuckled lightly, turning her back and walking back into the castle.

For the traveler(s) they would have to choose to turn back, or keep going. Which would it be traveler(s)?
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:29 pm

"Where am I?" Crowed a voice. "Am I lost or.. did I stumble across a dream?"

That voice belonged to a male wearing a long red coat, olive-tan pants and had white hair on his head. White shaggy hair. He stopped and rubbed his head, looking at his surroundings. Everything seemed to be shattered. Buildings, houses, former theaters and even pizza parlours were ruined. Maybe with some TLC, someone could bring this place back in shape. Maybe this new place could become his new home stead. For him and Ace. He still had Amusement Park as well. He placed his hands behind his head, humming a bit to himself. Humming a small tune. He wondered if anyone else would come along with him.

As he passed by some shattered stony structures, he could see something in the distance. Placing a hand on his forehead, he glanced around, looking.

"A Castle? In th' middle of all this mess?" He asked himself. He wanted to get a better look. A very good look! After all, Dante had a sense of adventure. He gave a wide smile and decided to press forwards, reaching to that castle structure. This perked his interest and his curious attitude.

Last edited by Dante Sparda "Impy" on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 am

a large demon knight with bulky red armor with a flaming center in the middle of his chest he had spike on his greaves and spikes on his shoulders What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. he was once know as the dreaded azure knight nightmare but is now know as night terror the Destruction of mankind in his claws on the left arm was the cursed sword soul edge in it's ultimate form it was made from organic material such as flesh large jagged teeth that go from the very end of the blade to near the handle of the sword the razor sharp blade is on the bottom of the jagged teeth and had a long curved horn like a cresant near the handle.

"where am i? this place what is it it appears i'm about to find out"

the large demon knight looked around passing stone structures this may look a good place to stay for most people but Night Terror wasn't interested in living in a castle the only place he lives and exist's in was astral chaos. the dimension where Night terror existed seemed dead and lifeless it was full of souls floating all around the place though it also had ruined and destroyed buildings and structures however there was one building that was ruined it was a tower he could have lived in the tower but he chose not to instead he stands alone on a platform waiting. this place seemed exactly like it destroyed buildings and structures this place seemed empty and dead he looked up ahead into the fog he couldn't see that well but it appeared to be a castle up ahead and still standing.

"a castle in the middle of a place like this i must say this is going to be interesting then again i can ask where i am and what this lifeless town is."

the demon knight walked through thick fog soon enough the shadow of the castle began to become more clear as he walked towards it something began to catch his senses seeing the figure up above who could it be? there was point in just turning back he decided to press onward this could be a journey that will take his interest.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Koichi and Akiyuki would be walking the path with the other's, they didn't really seem to notice anything outside of the castle in the distance. Koichi was the one to point out the figure in the far distance "Is that a boy?" Akiyuki asked as he couldn't see any curves, but the figure being so far away he could not really make out what the figure really was. Koichi on the other hand did more of the range things so he could some what tell what the figure was from the outfit she had on. Not the most attractive thing for a female to be wearing in his eyes. Though I suppose some one out their thought it would be. The twin gentlemen walked the path slowly as they seemed to have looked around a little with curiosity but never strayed from the path.

Once they got into the ruined city Akiyuki grabbed tightly onto his twin brother's arm like he was kinda scared. The place itself did not scare him but the memory of what once was scared him. The two gentlemen dressed just like gentlemen. A white with pin line stripes down the front of the dress shirt that wouldn't be tucked into the black jeans that hung slightly loose around the cafes. Black leather belt around the black jeans. Pitch black, black as coal black over shirts that button up in a tux fashion. Though thank god it wasn't a tux, they would look too over dressed for this small occasion. Usually they would have dress shoes on like this fine day, terrain had no bother to them, running or walking they would be fine in their choice of shoe wear.

Their blood red, crimson hair would be short-ish. A few strands would fall into their eyes every now and again. One marking each of them shared would be pretty noticeable though as it would be a tattoo on both their necks. It would be a swastika better known as the Nazi flag. Yes these two fine gentlemen embrace their Nazi heritage and wear their flag proudly. They would strole through the ruined town as they got glimpses of two other's moving about, Akiyuki noticed the guy in the red coat and Koichi noticed the beastly looking one. He looked cool, they both did but they where both pray in the twin's eyes for the time being.

The two gentlemen would start to follow the one in the red coat seeing how he looked better when it came to how he dressed. They would finally allow their light icy blue hues to look upon the castle, hardly noticing it before as the figure distracted them for the most part. They were mostly being lazy as it didn't seem like anything fun was going to happen thus far. Koichi would find a rock to sit on and Akiyuki would sit on his lap. They both knew how rude it was to just bust in someone's front door and they didn't resort to that type of thing unless they where in the middle of a game. Akiyuki made himself comfortable quickly in his twin brother's lap, holding one of Koichi's hands with his own.

Koichi and Akiyuki wouldn't say anything to the one with the red coat as they didn't even bother to get very close, just observing for the moment. Waiting till the doors either open for them to walk in or if someone will great them.
Back to top Go down
Hare~The annoying rabbit
Nubtart
Hare~The annoying rabbit

Chinese zodiac : Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:49 am

"I-I'm scared..."The young girl said to herself,out loud.

The young girl's name was Haretsou. Well Hare for short. She was wearing a short,dark blue dress. Her hair color black,she also had a flower in her hair. And she was wearing sandals. Her eyes scanned around the dead city,What exact;y happened here? Thought the young 16 year old to herself.

As the young girl's eyes turned away from the wreckage,she saw a castle,sighing and making the stupidest decision she might ever make she walked behind Dante into the castle,saying totally nothing. No questions.

Back to top Go down
Vega
Epic
Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

The blond man looked around and knew he was lost. How the hell did he end up here when he was just going to murder some ugly people. Vega was holding a briefcase in his right hand and was wearing a black suit and had his hair down. He did like the scenery, but he wished he was the one who caused the destruction here instead of someone or something else. He noticed the castle since it was the only thing that had some beauty to it. The narcissist figured whoever lived there did have some taste in castles and decided to either kill or ask this person about this castle depending if the person was beautiful or ugly. If the person was ugly, he would have no problem in slaying that person. His judgment of people was strange, but that's how the Spaniard is. He started walking ahead and spotted several people ahead and hid behind a boulder.

"So, I'm not alone here."

He peeked over to see if it was anyone he knew or was a target on his list. He recognized Dante since Vega saw him at Golden Saucer and knew he was the owner. The twins were a total mystery to him and he thought they were out of place for some reason. The man in the armor seemed more out of place and Vega thought he was probably some Skyrim fanboy who now thinks he's a warrior and he laughs a bit. The nervous girl made Vega cringe. Why is she even here if she is scared? Vega would usually be a gentleman and ask if she wanted him to accompany her, but he wasn't in a mood. It wasn't that the girl was ugly, it's just that Vega was mildly pissed that he didn't get his chance to kill.

"Seems like they're all headed to the castle just like I am."

Vega walked ahead past the girl and the armor wearing person and spotted something on the balcony. A woman was standing there and she walked back into the castle.

"Well now, this should be interesting."

He smiles as he keeps walking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Akira Date
Awesomeness
Akira Date

PostSubject: Reggie's Awaking   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm

"Huh?

This was all the strange man could say as he found himself at the strange diamond castle, he searched around the area and he found multiple people around the area when he saw the large demon he thought he was another beastman left behind by the Ten-faced Demon Gorgos the demon he had faced about five years ago, and because of that the man was already on edge ready to transform if needed. The man was the strangest thing most normal people on the street could see, he wasn't wearing anything except for a kilt with a orange and green wavy design,two brown leather bracelets, and black shoes. The man looked about his mid- twenties, he had black that was messy it was like he lived in a tree, fierce black eyes, and he looked somewhat weak but that was only a trick to hide his real strength.

The man was know as Daisuke Yamamoto, a Wild man of the Amazon rainforest; normally Daisuke would suffer from a cultrue shock but the wilderness made him feel at home again, as he looked at the other strange people he really wondered what had happened to him, was The Demon Gorgos revived or was Daisuke sent into another world like Diend had brought him into?. There was so many question Daisuke could not get any answers to and he knew the only why he would get thoose answers was if he ventrued into the castle, And with a sudden burst of speed Daisuke Yamamoto rushed into the diamond castle not knowing if he would meet his end here by the hands of whoever was at the top.

Last edited by Daisuke Yamamoto on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killshotarcher
Awesomeness
Killshotarcher

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

He was sleeping under a tree outside the town he yawned got up and stretched abit and saw the castle in the distance. He then looked around the location was unfamiliar to him and he started thinking to himself

"Was I sleep walking again? If so oh well if not what the hell."

He started to walk towards the castle and began thinking again.

"A castle? .......probably full of stuff that the owner of it doesn't even need at all like fancy tables and chairs......I wonder what the kitchen of a place like that is? Oh its probably a beauty to all cullinary stands for! Many spices of all types! All types of meat and cheeze! Oh god such a place would be a dream come true this i gotta see!"

And with that thought he eagerly ran towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

Chinese zodiac : Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

A young girl quietly entered the ruined city. She looked around at the dead plants and fallen trees. This girl had long sandy brown hair divided into two sections, with white flower accessories on either side of her head and bright blue eyes. She wore a short white dress with brown and pick trim along with matching detached sleeves and white gloves. She also wore black stockings and brown knee high boots and had a pack strapped to her lower back.

Marta Lualdi arrived at the center of the town and looked ahead, seeing a huge castle in the distance.

"A castle? I wonder if it's abandoned like this town?" Marta asked.

At that moment, a puff of black smoke appeared next to her which soon materialized into a black dog like creature with purple accents in several places and what appeared to be a hand on his tail. This was Tenebrae, the Centurion of Darkness.

"I sense a presence in that castle. A powerful one." He said. "I suggest we move with caution, Lady Marta. Especially considering our past experiences with castles like this."

"Ugh! Don't remind me..." Marta said with a shudder.

She had been trying to supress the memories of her frightening adventure in the Draka Castle. She had been sucessful in rescuing Tenebrae, but was nearly eaten by a family of vampires and barely made it out alive. And now here was a new castle. Marta set off down the dirt path leading to this castle despite her fears as Tenebrae followed. As the pair went further down, they noticed several other people heading there as well.

"Whoa, more people? Well... Not all of them people." Marta thought, looking at the tall demon in armor.

"This could work to our advantage. These people may be strangers, but if something goes wrong, we won't be completely alone. Safety in numbers." Tenebrae mused.

Marta nodded as she carefully continued down the path along with everyone else there.

Back to top Go down
Clover-Star
Nubtart
Clover-Star

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:14 pm

A blur of fur and a flash of fangs were the last thing the mouse saw before its vision faded to dizzying blackness.
For the hunter, it was just another morsel well caught. Trotting back under an awning with the prey in its jaws, the little feline crouched on the cobble to consume her kill. Despite the desolate look of the city surrounding the diamond palace, small rodents were plentiful. This was good enough for Clover to stay, at least for a while. As she swallowed the last bite (mice are only two bites of food, three at best), her black-furred ears picked up a commotion nearby. Peeking out into the street, she noticed a few strangers- mostly humans- heading towards the castle. "Hm, more travelers. They're goners." Arching her back in a stretch, she began to follow from a distance. "Maybe I'll get some entertainment out of this...."
Back to top Go down
Akane Shiroka
Gaurds/Army
Akane Shiroka

Chinese zodiac : Cat
Location : Where the flame of destruction burns the brightest.

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Running up and breathing hard was a younger female, most likely 16 years of age by another's perspective. Bloody red threads of hair fell down to her waist, tied up by a black ribbon and blew in the wind. A red and black laced corset wrapped the top of her body. The crimson skirt and black boots tied her outfit together along with a black belt sheathing her two daggers. She ran and caught up to the silver haired man following him from behind. Straying from their group wasn't a good idea since she had no map of this place. The area looked abandoned and the only place that did seem lively was the large castle that laid before their eyes. It sparkled with life yet there was no person in sight.

She'd stop for a moment and examine her surroundings looking for a sign of life, wondering when it got abandoned and for the most reason why? She'd followed Dante, or her adoptive father to this place. A powerful energy emitted from the building, something strong though not positively hostile lay ahead. Looking around once more she'd just realized that she and the others weren't alone. Many people were gathering about, probably going to the same place. Their reasons were unknown, actually she didn't really know why she herself had come. Maybe for the sake of an adventure or entertainment, it didn't matter anymore.

Few people actually caught her attention since some of them were ones she'd crossed paths with before. The armored demon, Lord Terror to her, was her easily said Lord. Her being one of the generals in his army of malfested, had followed him many times before. The girl wrapped in white, had been seen by her at the Draka Family mansion. The place crawling with vampires that hadn't had much living interaction would've killed many if set loose on a village. The masked man with claws and brilliant golden hair, seen on a beach murdering and seemingly tempting her with blood. Causing a lot of commotion and many worries. The last though not as familiar one was Haretsou. Not actually having had contact she the young girl looked fairly similar to her in body shape and size.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akane.shiroka
Clover-Star
Nubtart
Clover-Star

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 am

Loping along the essence of the drifting breeze, the cat found herself keeping quite an adequate pace with the much faster humanoids of the travelling group. Watching with unblinking hazel eyes, she tried to get a good glimpse of each member of the team, committing their images to memory. She may need them in the near future.
~*~
As for her intentions... let's just say that she herself had ventured inside the castle once, about a moon ago. She did not care for the glistening, faceted facade of the building; she was just looking for a place to wait for a dismal storm to blow over. She squeezed inside through a crack beneath the foundation, where she found herself in a dark, damp, cramped tunnel heading towards the heart of the castle. It was a dead end, but sounds warm energy could be felt mere inches above. With cold, aching paws, she dug straight up towards the noise, causing dust to rain down onto her face and in her ears. Soil soon gave way to some sort of hard ceramic material. "Tile?" She questioned. No matter. After mustering a ball of energy from the earth around her, the tile lifted slightly and was slid off of the opening.
It was dark inside the castle, due to the storm outside, but it felt hospitable- almost tantalizing. Despite the assumedly lavish decorations, something didn't feel quite right. Curling up on a nearby pillow, her mind tumbled over the uneasy aura of her temporary shelter as she drifted off to sleep.
Bolting awake on the pillow a few hours later, Clover found the atmosphere to be increasing in luminosity. Dawn was approaching, which meant the residents of the palace would be waking. It wouldn't be good for the owners to find a hole in their main hall's flooring. Without grooming her fur, she hopped back into the hole, replaced the tile, and crawled out of the tunnel to the wilderness.

~*~
If she happened to make accidental contact with that group, she would not tell them of that tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:15 pm

It wasn't long before the traditional grounds the man approached became white with color as the grip of cold weather snapped at the man's heels. The stranger looked down at his thin sneakers, realizing quickly the mistake of wearing such shoes that did not bar the white fluff that nipped at his toes. The frown on his face refusing to mention a thought that crossed his mind made him hard to read even possibly to that of higher intellectual beings or psychics, his brow focused inward to reveal his intense concentration on the situation before him. The man's arms were crossed over a formal red gi, with the color white bordering where the edge of the outfit would be. He wore a net shirt used for added defense against blunt assaults underneath the upper body portion of the gi, the rest of his outfit being a pair of yellow gloves that covered the top of his hands and stretched to the palm, exposing at the fingers. The twin pair of gloves came down to just about halfway to his elbow, making it easier to move about without worry of being put into an arm lock.

With arms crossed, he looked onward until he noticed a haven of light to him: a castle and city ahead of him, bustling with merry life as each member of the city performed their tasks without effort. They did seem like they were having a good time.... Too much of a good time. Suspicion eased along the man's face, however here in this city he could hide from this harsh weather and possibly ask for some food as well, knowing well that these mannered people would oblige his request without question. He took a step forward while easing his arms to their respected sides before visions of death flashed without warning through his mind. He was used to these, taking them in like a sort of sixth sense to him that only a person like him could have. Rest assured this was no power, this was just his honed and experienced senses doing their work, warning him of danger nearby. And with the land as open as this, there was no question about it. Whatever that danger was, lurked within that castle, this he could be sure of. To double-check, he looked to his left, then to his right. He was nothing there but plants he could not possibly identify. No thought of finding out what these were crossed his mind, as he seemed somewhat too focused on what would lie ahead of him.

The man's right hand motioned to the mid-point of the stomach and with fingers touching each other he opened his palm to the sky, the left hand found itself with closed fingers excluding the index and middle finger forming a sort of tiger hand sign, the bottom of the left palm meeting the center of the right palm. His eyes closed as he took in a slow, long breath of fresh air as he took in his surroundings. His eyes shot open a moment later before he broke into a blindingly fast dash, leg after leg pivoting himself forward faster than what a normal Human speed would achieve. His medium-length brown hair fluttered backward by the repercussion of wind that followed due to his speed, he found himself approaching the large castle within seconds from the irregular path up the slope he took. Advanced training in use of his Ninjutsu made such a seemingly impossible climb to others merely a warm-up on his part. He found himself within the vicinity of the city moments later, and sure enough his suspicion came to fruition: It was an illusion created by magic. Skidding to a halt just at the entrance, like smoke dispersed by a breeze, townspeople vanished around him as well as the once life-filled city began crumbling around him. As fast as he had gotten here did this place fade, now a wasteland of what it had once been. That was when he noticed the one thing left without a scratch was that castle.

It was obvious to him after that. The thing, that danger that loomed ahead of him, was inside of that castle, and it knew he was there if it could perform this kind of magic on him, whether or not it worked the way it had supposed to. But something else invaded his senses, something perhaps just as dangerous as the thing that waited for him. His vision snapped in this direction and focused on one individual that was already in the city, and the way this person looked about meant that there were more nearby, possibly just as dangerous. Knowing he could not take on an army of Demons, he dropped to a crouch and extended his arms diagonal down, towards the ground with fingers touching the crumbled stone. His body straightened, followed by a large jump that caused his leap to reach heights thought not possible, he reached a destination of hiding upon a nearby roof that were not destroyed to the point that it would be unwise to jump onto it. There were holes here and there, so the man proned himself against the roof and continued to spy on the red-headed traveler that wondered into this city, wondering how at first this person evaded him for this long. From this point on, he would focus more on his stealth rather than rushing things like usual.
Back to top Go down
Yosuke Hanamura
Nubtart
Yosuke Hanamura

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 pm

A young ninja walked through the wasted land. It hopped over the weeds playfully. The long hair of the child covered its from and it Gracefully leaped over the fallen tree doing flips and ballet-like moves.The child was wearing the a short black Gi top with long sleeves and a a short pair of black hot pants with goth-like boots with chains on them.The child had a topknot in its hair.Despite its hair being in a topknot the ninja's hair past its bottom and reach its ankles.It had a beautiful slender figure and soft,brown clear skin. As the Young ninja leaped down on a tree and looked at the beautiful city It smiled. "This could be my big break!"As the child moved closer to the city The Illusion Faded away like glass revealing a demolished town. "Whats this? A Deception?!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Asune
Awesomeness
Jace Asune

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 pm

The Pixie floated about the buildings of the land. The twinkeling and the slight sparking can be seen with in the sky as what came into veiw was a young looking boy, maybe about sixteen, Pale sunkissed skin, and in a dark maron kimono. A pink sash tying the kimono and keeping it in place. Bearfeet swong togehter from off the edge of the building the pixie desided to sit at. Sky blue eyes look down at the visaters that had gathered into a group. "Hello, and welcome to the Fragmented Lands. As you can see it is deserted. but wasn't always like this. You probably seen the strong and proud verhaldihigh, a Vampiric race. Their creator, the god of destruction Alucard used to live in the big shiny castle behind me."

The Pixie raised one hand, palm up to slightly showcase the dimond castle that was behind him. " He is no longer, well, at lest to those of us that still remain here. Oh, and do becareful if you go into the castle. If the Fragment is awake, who knows what she might do!" A small childish giggle came from his lips, as he floated up from where he sat. He would just float there watching them. His eyes flick up in a random direction to spy the man on the roof. Simply smiles and then looks back down. "This will be your only chance to leave this land." He pointed a fingure over to where they had came from, and exit that looked like there was something shattered from there. IT had a slight light shinning threw the jaged edges of the exit.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Upon getting closer to the castle, Marta looked up at it in awe.

"Now that I look at it up close, it's huge!" She said.

"Lady Marta, I sense someone nearby." Warned Tenebrae.

"Huh?" Marta looked around, eventually spotting the pixie.

The girl and the Centurion looked at the being in a mix of surprise and confusion as the male told the story of the area.

"The Verhaldihigh?" Questioned Tenebrae.

"The Fragment? I guess she's the powerful presence Tenebrae's been sensing." Marta thought.

When the pixie pointed to where they had come from, she and Tenebrae turned around to look at what looked like a hole in space itself.

"It appears we've been offered a chance to leave. That only proves how potentially dangerous this castle is." Said the Centurion. "What will you do, Lady Marta?"

Marta looked down in thought for a moment.

"Well, we didn't come all this way to turn back right before things get interesting. I want to see exactly what's going on here. With the illusions and everything!" She said firmly.

At that moment, a red light began to shine from Marta's forehead. It was coming from the core of Ratatosk, the Lord of Monsters. Tenebrae looked at it in awe.

"Seems as if Lord Ratatosk himself agrees with you. Very well. We shall continue." He said.

As the light faded, Marta turned to face the others who had come to this place with her. She began to speak to them in a loud voice to make sure they heard her.

"So how about you all? Will you leave or go on? If you want to go on, I think it'll be best if we work together since we have no idea what's going to happen in there."

She then stood and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm

the demon knight was getting closer to the castle but what was going to happen when he got there? it would batter be letf unknown until he found out for himself but to his suprise there were some people he knew like the half demon dante one of the demons rather close friends and the general of his amry of malfested Akane. he knew other people were heading to the castle as he heard foot steps he noticed a spaniard pass him he just ignored the spaniard and continued his way to the castle until he got next to dante. until he was in the fort of the castle he noticed it was bigger than the Ostreinsburge castle where he used to reside he looked in front of him to see a pixie he the listened to the tale of what happened and looked back to see the hole of space.

"the fragment huh interesting"

as the demon knight continued to listen to the pixie he was given the chance to leave he did come all this way just go back "i didn't come all this way for nothing i'll continue" the demon knight then looked at marta and listened to her the demon knight nodded in agreement.

"it seems we are in the same pace neither of us didn't come all this way just to turn back so i agree we should team up and and work through the challenges togther "

he looked around to see if anyone else would agree with marta he had a feeling they would be dived into groups of four maybe even three but it would have to work if they would get through the upcoming events that were coming for them.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 am

When the girl the younger looking girl with the blood red hair came into Akiyuki's view he let out a very light squeal in excitement. Akiyuki and his brother Koichi also had that blood red, crimson colored hair. The squeal got Koichi's attention as Akiyuki hopped up off his twins lap. "Brother do you think we can play with that?"Koichi stood but around the time Akiyuki asked a creature would start to talk about going in or leaving. The words pretty much went in one ear and out the other, he got the basics. Not really caring what it had to say. Akiyuki looked excited and as he tried to walk over to the girl he found his brother grabbing onto a belt loop, stopping him. Akiyuki looked over to the two other people that talked now as he laughed a little.

"How about y'all form your little group and follow us. Or simply leave us alone." Akiyuki spoke first, and Koichi added the end part. But Akiyuki looked over to the girl that shared their hair color "But your more then welcome to come with us deary." Akiyuki would be as kind, sweet, and of course innocent as he could be torwards someone just to get what he wants from that person. Koichi pulled on his twins belt loop though as he started to walk, Akiyuki soon following. "You kids can sit out here and wait if you want, my brother and I feel like we need to go right on in." Koichi said as Akiyuki smiled and kissed his twin brothers cheek softly. Moving his hand to grab his brothers hand to remove it from his belt loop.

Their hands would come together, finger's laced as they would proudly walk in as the first two of all the people to gather round. Koichi smiled from feeling his hand entangled with his brothers. They didn't even think about leaving this area, they went head first on in. they didn't think about teaming up with anyone, they had each other, they had lived with only each other for so long. They survived war's and battles countless times. This was a castle that may have tricks and traps but fuck what did it matter? Why would they care? Though for a slight moment Koichi laughed thinking about staying in the back and watching them all walk around with no clue what to do.

Koichi was more of a leader then a follower, yeah they had a good idea to team up together but really it wasn't Koichi's style to team up with someone other then his twin. When he was with Akiyuki he would feel his strongest but apart, depending on why they are separated he would feel only half as energized. Koichi believed in his abilities and his brothers to keep them safe, they didn't feel like they needed the others. But Akiyuki did want to play with that girl that shared their hair color and Koichi could feel the want. They would just stole on in walking past everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:54 pm

It was quite impressive one such as this small creature would initiate a remark towards a man others would have never even noticed, but to hear it speak to him with such conviction and point to the exit would only make the male frown. It was not that rude emotion known as anger that welled up inside of his soul, perhaps it was something a bit more unique than trite things such as that. What he felt was known to him very well as excitement, only masked by the cruel exterior of his face. He now found it useless to utilize stealth to his advantage, as it was obvious the moment the small creature pointed him out that others would begin noticing him as well. He left his prone position into a crouch with both hands edging the ends of the roof with which he would dwell.

By straightening his posture in a swift rush of movement he would propel himself like a spring, flipping once through the air with the natural light of the sun gleaming against his form. Finally he landed in somewhat a similar crouching position as before, the only contrast being his right knee touching the ground and the left knee held closer to his chest. Digits of the right hand gripped at the ground, along with the left hand stretched out behind him. With his face directed towards the ground and his eyes closed deep in thought, images of solutions went before him. He could choose to leave and not risk his life, or he could pursue something he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. Were he to persist onward with these strangers, he might as well be blindingly walking into a trap.

His head raised upward and his eyes opened to reveal a twin pair of brown hues, a stoic glare colder than frost eyeing the crowd. He would not care for the lives of these people, being that they did not exactly look the part for a warrior or a traveler. He heard words spoken by an individual proposing himself to be the leader, the Ninja deciding this was an opportunity to follow these people into an unknown, possibly dangerous environment.

"I will go along, for now."

Words spoken quietly and yet loud enough for those around him to hear, he straightened himself before taking a stride towards the entrance. Unlike the few that had already begun to step inside, he would think things through as was his usual attitude. The man would not even think of leaving if there was a chance to eradicate an evil being. Right now he could not help but wonder what sort of trouble he was getting himself into...
Back to top Go down
The Imaginations Figment
N/A
The Imaginations Figment

Location : In the darkest parts of your Imagination, Dreams, and Nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 pm

As they had entered they could see cracks in the walls. With in the cracks would show the images of the anger and frustration that had waved and washed upon the space. The images of a snake like god and a young female arguing and something unspoken. others show glimpses of the battle that had taken place. Cracks in the walls that had objects under them shown the object being thrown to crack, followed by glowing eyes, one of blue and one of red. The screams, grants, howls, and war cries. The illusions plastered over each and every part of the walls.

Memories that are now nothing but dreams locked inside the diamonds walls. The broken and shattered remains of guards, workers, and kin to those that had once lived in the castle where scattered about. It would have seemed that no one had survived the battle that took place. Another door opened up for the guests that had entered. If they had chose to walk into the room they could see the deserted room cleaned out except for a lump of something curled in the meddle of the floor. The great size could make a mind wonder what it was. On a closer look see, and if anyone had payed attention, it would be the god of destruction that had lied there motionless, dead.

Then on the other side of the room on either side where giant windows. One side with cold coming threw and the other, vains and plants started to over grow from the garden down below. reaching the window and growing onto the walls around it. Between the windows was a rather large chair. It was covered in a soft fabric and looked well cushioned. A microphone stand lied across the arms as the frame of the female they had each had the chance to see when they first stepped into the land. She was looking out the window of the garden as her lips fell open to whisper unspoken words of prayer.
Back to top Go down
Akiyuki & Koichi
Awesomeness
Akiyuki & Koichi

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Akiyuki and Koichi had gone in first so there fore they would come to see everything before anyone else. Something caught their eye's right away. It wasn't the dead thingy in the middle of the room, or the large window's in the room, or even the vines that took a beautiful shine to things. No it was the woman from before, the one on the balcony or what looked to be the woman from the balcony. Their eyes would search over the human like body frame. They would step into the room, unafraid of what was in the middle of the room. their legs even would make them look as if they where walking towards it. the walls from before didn't even seem to really phase them, even though they would be seeing odd things. It didn't seem to perk their interest very much but they did have a small curiosity on why someone would show everyone the different things.

Maybe to let everyone know a little history? Maybe to get some of them kids to turn around even though they hadn't when offered the chance. The twins held hands till it looked like they had to separate their hands to walk around the thingy in the middle of the room. It appeared to be dead so they had no worries on going around it. Though removing hands from one another and being so close to the dead god of destruction. Them twins would walk around the large curled up lump as they would leave the others where ever the fuck they where standing or walking at. One or so could yell at them to wait up but it wouldn't really make a difference to them as they where off on their own walking ahead of everyone. Their eyes would look over the dead before looking upon the figure agin, walking to one another again and then entangling their hand once more with one another.

They would then walk another, maybe twelve feet before they would stop. They stood on the other side of the dead god of destruction. They looked to the figure as they would kinda wait for someone to catch up to them so they didn't get too far ahead of everyone. Now taking in the secondary details of what was around this figure, what she was starring at, maybe getting a glimpse through the eyes as they reflected through the widow, but not likely. Their hands tight together as they would both be taking in as much detail as they could before words are spoken to break this silence.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Awesomeness
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

An exit was clear for anyone who wanted to turn back from the castle place thingy and this would also act as a door for the great Xodous to come in threw and he did this with his awesomeness. totally disregarding what everyone else did and where they happened to be. Though oddly he could still see what everyone else did as he came walking into the area but it didn't surprise him when he say everything in ruin. A trick of the mind it had seemed to be as this only made a small chuckle come from between his parted lips. His lips had been dry, very dry as he kept them parted about an inch to breathe. Not usually one to breathe threw his mouth but this day seemed a bit different.

The air around him seemed to have a good flow to it as he would switch to this air for his shield to make it so he didn't sparkle big and brightly in any form of light. The shied like thing would be him manipulating the air flow around him to look clear but it always constantly moved in a thick way. It covered his flesh, his diamond flesh and made it so he just looked like one of the other human's or creatures walking into the castle but from what his emerald green hues with the milky white around them could see was people standing around. He made quick of his foot steps that didn't treed on the earths surface.

His foot steps would be three inches off the ground as he didn't dare step foot on new land he didn't know anything about. Actually to be more accurate he didn't step foot down on the ground unless he was made to do this. This being known it wasn't too often that someone could make him step foot on solid ground. He would just walk past all the flies or better known as people who stood around and looked like they would be trying to get other's to go inside with them. The one with the armor looked like someone he might know but he didn't use words. He didn't even mutter something when he walked passed them. His eyes set on finding the two that drew him to this place, that made him want to watch what would happen.

Though not only wanting to watch but wanted to maybe join in on the fun. This manly man among men would just walk passed everyone like they where nothing at all. Only looking to one figure as he thought they might know each other but only that one person as the people he saw when he was approaching didn't even look worth looking over. Rolling shoulder's a little as he stepped in and could see all the amazing things on the walls and what would be seen. Memories of what once was as some of them seemed beautiful in their own unique way. He walked with a more slow pace as he walked and looked to each side of him taking all what he could in before he too had stepped through the door way. The first thing that caught the emerald green eyes would be the lifeless body of the God on the floor.

The male with the long white hair couldn't help but to laugh now. One who was so strong had been laying their on the floor seemingly dead. It almost made this manly man among men want to touch down on the floor it laid on to try to bring it back to life. On the other side of course the twin's head's could be seen and as eyes looked to see what they stopped for they would also stop at the woman in between. Stepping more towards this fallen God of destruction though as he wanted to try to bring it back to life but at the same time he wanted to eat its flesh. Stopping a good five feet from an arm this male would ake eyes off the girl and onto what was in the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Centauri
Epic
Alcyone Centauri

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Marta carefully entered the castle followed by Tenebrae. Bright blue eyes went wide upon discovering the oddities the walls contained.

"What on earth is going on in there?!" She asked, approaching the wall to get a closer look.

"It appears that we are being shown an ancient battle of some sort." Tenebrae observed.

After a few minutes of peering into the cracks in the wall, Marta jumped when the door suddenly opened. She looked at it curiously and tilted her head.

"I wonder what's in there? Tenebrae, you want to take a look?" She asked.

"I suppose. But remain on your guard. I sense another powerful presence within that room."

Marta nodded and walked into the room, looking around until her eyes fell on the thing in the middle of the room. She gasped and held a hand over her mouth.

"W-what is that?! Is that... A dead body?!" She asked, stunned.

"Seems that way... This place is truly bizzare..." Replied the Centurion.

Marta looked around the room, taking note of the twins and the floating man before looking behind her, wondering if the others she came with would follow her into this room. Meanwhile, Tenebrae looked ahead to the throne. He narrowed his eyes, knowing that the powerful individual he sensed was sitting in it.

"So that is the Fragment..." He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:11 pm

The Awaking of the Fragments. Darkelf

Three tall cloaked figures would appear, the air around them distorting, folding inwards upon itself. The one in the center was holding a glass encased crystal from which these distortions were emerging. Immediately, to the highest of trained eyes in the room the shadows of the three figures would quintisect and race off taking residence in the shadows and reflections within the room.

The features of all three would be very feminine, however the one in the center would be male. All had dark grey skin, tainted lightly with some purple. Their hair was long silky and white and each bore a cocky smirk, the two females on the sides vanishing into illusions as the room grew darker from a pitch black spell that would render all human eyes useless and in this pitch black shadow a shower of tiny black needle-thin darts rained towards the group of people, each laced with nitrogen-rich spider venom that would cause the heart to race itself to death and prevent blood clotting along with mild necrosis.

Naturally this was only the distraction as the walls above, below, and behind the people would line with many glowing magenta summoning circles roughly 8 inches in diameter and from them two seconds after they began to glow would erupt one inch thick sticky and slimy spiderwebs some fanning out to catch the more experienced members of the crowd, all the webs shot at angles to counter any dodging or standing still the crowd of individuals might proceed to do based on the darts, assuming they even had anyway to detect or shelter themselves in the first place.

The soft hum of faint nasal laughter could be heard and what followed was perhaps illusion, perhaps real, but the same three that had vanished before would emerge from the darkness, lit only by the flaming twin-sided lance of the male, one that dripped globs of flaming oil upon the floor as he strode forth, showing that the many webs were now covered in hundreds of small hand-sized spiders each spreading out tactically into room taking advantage of the reflections in the diamond walls and multiple surfaces to cunningly approach and leap onto their prey, however for the time being, the bulk majority instead trickled off into the shadows where the firelight would not give away the crevasses which they scuttled into as it glowed off their pea sized orbs. Far more intelligent than surface spiders, they preferred patiently waiting for a better chance for their silent legs to move unseen before latching on and injecting their deadly venom.

The flame would show also that the female on the left held what appeared to be a slivery whip, which she cracked letting the many interlocking steel teeth extend and catch the faint yellow glow of the flame before they contracted and the whip shrank back down to a smaller size.

The last figure, a female no longer wearing her cloak would be strutting towards Xodous, her jagged and wicked black armor and smooth purple skin gliding flawlessly with her each and every step. All she held between her pointed ears was a smile and under the tips of her black painted nails the lid of a closed box and no explanation of what lay inside.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awaking of the Fragments.   The Awaking of the Fragments. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awaking of the Fragments.
Page 1 of 1