Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the return of fynn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

the return of fynn  Empty
PostSubject: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 pm

walking along the desert was a large hulking demon knight his armor was an orange red sheen he had spikes on his pauldrons and knee's. he had beedy glowing yellow eyes he had a lipless mouth with long teeth and a straight horn on his helmet has a crest like shape he had a pair of giant claws and in the palms are fully Funtional mandibles in it's chest is a glowing core of energy that spreads throughout his upper body. he has a slightly long tail from the base of the spine area and to the ground oh his back is a pair of large fiery wings he was carrying a heavy cursed zweihander in his claws this cursed sword was none other than the infamous Soul Edge the cursed sword of destruction on the left side. normally he would have had his minions the malfested do the dirty work for him searching for something or someone but they failed the last time they were sent out and ended up getting slaughtered night terror wasn't too happy when that happened so he decided to go alone. he looked at the ruins and thought to himself "perhaps i should have had my minions investigate those ruins" he continued walking until he spotted a blonde haired man.

"thats the man i sent my minions to capture and they failed miserably no matter but how odd what is he doing here"

the demon knight spotted a you female and what appeared to be faries they didn't look like they wer going to interfere with the demon knight however the demon knight was carrying a young woman by the name of pyrrha alexandra she appeared to be knocked out he was heading to fynn so the pyrrha can get her rest. he had plans for pyrrha but they wouldn't be able to happen until she was ready. he walked past wesker and towards the ruined town that was still being repaired as soon as the demon knight entered the city people began to look at him strangely some ran from him in terror as they saw him. he payed them no mind and headed towards the inn and came face to face to the keeper of the inn. he walked over to one of the beds and set pyrrha down on it so she can rest he paid the inn keeper a sack of gold and stepped outside he spreaded his fiery wings and flew on top of a building to survey the area he would spare the peoples lives since the last time his minion were here the almost burned the entire town to the ground and had slaughtered inocent people.
Back to top Go down
Akira Date
Awesomeness
Akira Date

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 pm

The blazing heat of the sun was beaming down on a young man that seemed to be dressed very formal for being in a area like this, destroyed buildings, charred ground, and some dead corpses. The man who happened to be studying the area was a man know as Ryusei Sakuta, this young man had a attire of a black dress shirt covered by a purple suit jacket with a black collar and pocketflaps, purple slacks to match the suit that was also followed by a black pair of dress shoes and black leather gloves. This young man appeared to be about twenty or so, a fair skin complexion and black hair that was somewhat neat but also had a messy feel onto it. The man had turned to look at his motorcycle a new one to replace the one that he lost in battles he had previously had back in highschool, there was a suit case strapped onto the motorcycle he quickly walked over to the motorcycle grabbing the case and began to adventrue along the destroyed town that he was breifed about.

The reason why this man was even here was because as a Interpool agent he was tasked with answering these strange occurances and this happened to be on of thoose said strange occurances, the locals had talked about a army of things called malfested that wrecked their city in search of someone, Ryusei didn't know who was that important for a town to be destroyed so badly, Ryusei really had some questions he wanted to ask to the person who cased this. It seemed that the towns people didn't like him being there as some of them thought he was one of thoose soliders forcing Ryusei to quickly fight them adding slight insult to injury because of it, he quickly left before they decided to take "care" of him. As he was searching through the city and still getting intell from headquarters, Ryusei saw a strange monster of some sort it looked like a demon, thoose fiery wings reminded him of something he had to deal with back in his past. "Hey are you some new type of Zodiart or are you something more?".That was all Ryusei wanted to ask him as it seemed to be even warmer around him now that he was near this monster.

Last edited by Ryusei Sakuta on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:19 pm

The ruined town of Fynn. Only a year ago, this town was destroyed by hideous soldiers working for an unknown Commander. Although the forces were succsessfully repelled, the town was nearly destryed as a result. However, two girls who were instrumental in defeating the malfested soldiers were helping to rebuild.

One girl had dark purple hair that came just past her shoulders with a gold colored accessory in it and olive colored eyes. She wore a long sleeved white shirt under a sleeveless black jacket, a black skirt, thigh high black stockings and dark green boots. Once a Song Fairy named Siren, she was now a human named Ellen Kurokawa. The other girl had short orange hair and dark orange eyes. She wore a long sleeved pink shirt with purple overalls, dark pink socks and white and lavender sneakers. Her name was Ako Shirabe, the Princess of Major Land.

"I can't believe they're still rebuilding after a year." Ellen said as she hammered a plank onto a house.

"I can believe it." Ako replied, painting another house. "There was a lot of damage. And I'm not even mentioning the casualties..." She finished grimly.

Ellen stopped hammering and clenched her teeth in anger.

"That's right. A whole lot of people died here during that attack. And for what? kidnapping some guy! I swear, when I get my hands on whoever was responsible for that, I'll make them pay with plenty of interest..." She hissed.

"Calm down Ellen. We don't even know who did it." Ako said with a frown.

Ellen sighed and looked up.

"I know... I just can't let that deed go unpunished." She said.

The ex song fairy's eyes wandered the sky for a moment until they fell on the armored demon on the nearby roof. At first, she thought she was seeing things, but once her eyes properly focused, she knew the figure was real.

"Wha...?" She said faintly.

"What is it?" Asked Ako. She then looked in the same direction as Ellen and saw the demon as well.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"No idea." Ellen answered.

Curiousity piqued, both girls approached the building and stood near the man that was already there. They heard his question and waited to head the demon's answer.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 pm

the demon knight was watched as the people of the town were repairing the buildings and the people still in mourning about what his army did he wasn't pleased about the failure his army went through to kidnap Albert wesker. it mattered not as he was after something different and he would do it without the soldiers from just a simple mission. he shook his head in disappointment he planted his sword into the roof until he spotted young man adding insult to injury by betting into brawls the demon knight smile and chuckled he then saw two young girls helping the people by repairing the town from the aftermath of the invasion his thoughts were interrupted when someone called his attention when he heard the the young man ask if he was a mutated worm or a monster judging from the demon knight's appearance he might as well be a monster. he noticed the two girls get next to the as he heard reports from his soldiers that their were some people getting in the way of their task he wandered if the two girls were a part of it. the demon knight jumped off the roof and landed on the ground cracking it.

"I am no Zodiart or whatever this thing you speak of but i am considered a monster i am night terror the leader of the malfested. It was me who sent those malfested soldiers here to this town

normally the demon knight would destroy the towns people and the town itself he had to keep his new vessel alive so that he can posses her if anything backfired sadly she was not ready her soul was not right but in due time she will be ready.

Last edited by Night terror on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Ellen and Ako watched as the large demon jumped down from the roof and listened intently as he confessed to his deeds. So this was the force behind Fynn's destruction. The reason these people were made to suffer. Ako gasped and covered her mouth in shock while Ellen looked down in anger, gritting her teeth and clenching her fist. The assailant she had wished to punish for so long was standing right in her.

"So it was you...? You're the one who attacked this village and killed all those people...?" She asked, seething.

Ako looked at the former Song Fairy in alarm and gently held her arm in an attempt to calm her down.

"H-hey Ellen, calm down! You can't let your anger mess up your judgement!" She said frantically. But Ellen didn't listen.

She pulled her arm from the Princess's grip, reached into her pocket, and pulled out a silver colored heart shaped brooch. She lifted her head to glare at Night Terror, her olive eyes filled with rage.

"What you did was evil and unforgivable! And this is where I make you pay!" She yelled as she held the brooch up in front of her.

The Fairy Tone Lary sensed Ellen's intentions and flew up to plant herself into the brooch, called a Cure Module. Ellen began to run forward, shouting:

"Let's Play! Pretty Cure Modulation!" As she finished this phrase, she pressed the button the bottom of the Module, causing a bright blue flash of light to emerge from it. When it faded, it wasn't Ellen who was charging at the demon knight, but Cure Beat. Her hair went from dark purple to lavender, grew longer, and was tied into a side ponytail on the left side of her head, held by a blue heart shaped accessory with light blue ribbons. Her eyes changed from olive to gold as well. Her outfit became a short, frilly blue dress with a bow on her chest and the Cure Module above it. There was also a bow on her lower back. She also wore blue arm protectors that covered her forearms and blue thigh-high boots.

"TAKE THIS!" With that, she aimed a punch at the demon's head. If it hit, He would be knocked back.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Night terror was pleased of the slaughter and destruction that the malfested had caused he could care less about humans he would only bring devestation for the weak or destroy those who crossed his path. he watched as Ellen looked to the ground in anger and clench her fist his lipless mouth formed a sadistic smile he could see her anger and her madness stirring within. he laughed and spoke out the truth

"yes it was me who sent those malfested soldiers to this town though my minions did the work i was off somewhere else a shame if i only i was here to collect their souls however it matters not they did what the had to do"

the demon knight witnessed Ellens transformation the demon knight raised his grotesque sword at ellen.

"yes thats it show me your madness show me more of your hatred i want to see more of your madness" speaking as if he was trying to taunt her he then saw her running towards hims about to puch him in the head the demon knight sidestepped to avoid the punch the demon knight flew up and fly fast towards her about to ram straight into her if this missed he would have find an opening for another attack.

Back to top Go down
Akira Date
Awesomeness
Akira Date

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Seeing the young girl transforming it reminded him of his own Henshin, but seeing as how she was going to attack this creature he was never seen before he thought that he should just ignore it but after getting info from his earpiece that the knight must be taken back with him." Dammit!". That was all he could utter before he had no other choice then to open the breifcase he was carrying. Inside contained a Yellow, Red switch which had the numbers 10 and 15 on it, the other switch was a light transparent blue, lastly in the very center was a belt it had a a mix of blue,black and gold that had a spinning globe like part in the center and a blue lever. Ryusei inserted the blue switch into a socket at the top of the belt with the belt annoucing the word. "Meteor Ready?". As the belt annocued these words, Ryusei then shouted the word. "Henshin". He then pulled down the lever on the belt as the rotaing ball in the middle began to rotate and a multi-colored beam rained down onto him.

As the beam cleared the young interpool agent had changed into a form that would be better for holding back two people these, he had a black body suit that had white dots covered on it which was to symbolize the stars in the universe, he had a blue and white shoulder guard that started from the back plate his back that reached over to the the back guard to make a sort of ring around his body, his head of the helmet was a silver coloring with a blue meteor shaped faceplate that had two redish-pink eyes so he will be able to seeing his surrondings, lastly he had a gauntlet that had multiple buttons that appeared to have symbols of three planets on them, Saturn,Jupiter and Mars and a socket similar to the one that was located on his belt. As soon as the Henshin was over, Ryusei ran in between the young girl and the demon knight as he then jumped up and aimed to drop kick the knight, if it hit then the knight would be knocked to the side before he could hit the girl, he then turned to the Pretty cure. "I'm sorry but i can't let you try to kill this man, Interpool said they want him to come with me".

Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 am

Seeing as how Night terror was trying to torment the pretty cure and try to drive her to the edge of insanity by entering and pulling her into her own mind suddenly he was interuppted he looked behind him the demon knight would have to act quick. the demon knight covered himself with his wings and then realsed a large soul wave to counter his dropkick this was good for short and medium range this would fling him away but depending on the the agility of the kamen rider this would either have him land back on his feet or have him land on his back. the demon knight let out a growl that sounded like a volcano about to erupt and let out very loud roar this caused the civilians to run in terror.

"You conceited, wretched human"

since the demon knight let out a roar the roar woke up a young woman by the name of Pyrrha Alexandra her appearance bears an uncanny resemblance to her mother, Sophitia. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, pink lips, small freckles and a blue ribbon on her right side of her head. She wears an elegant white dress with long leather brown and white boots, a brown shirt and gloves. Overall, her outfits seem to follow a chained-heart theme.

"ugh w-what happened? where am I?"

pyrrha held her head she headed down stairs and then outside there she saw the pretty cure and the kamen rider fighter a hulking armored demon knight she had no idead who they were but they didn't look like they were after her. she the then approached Ako.

"W-w-whats going on? why are they fighting?" she asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Aguri Madoka
Epic
Aguri Madoka

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Cure Beat continued to glare at the demon as he began to taunt her and dodge her punch.

"You want hatred? Then that's what you'll get!" She shouted.

"Beat, stop!" Ako yelled.

Unfortunately for her, Beat still wasn't listening. She intended to dodge his flying ram, jump up above him and stomp his back, but the Kamen Rider's interference caught her by surprise.

"Huh?" She said, confused. "Interpol? What would they want with him?"

Ako watched the scene, a bit relieved that Beat wasn't going to continue fighting. She then heard an innocent voice speaking from behind her. She turned around to see Pyrrha.

"My friend wants to defeat that demon because he destroyed this town. But Interpol apparently wants him, which is why that guy is in it." She explained.

The Princess assumed that Pyrrha was another inhabitant of Fynn, and didn't think she had any significance.
Back to top Go down
Akira Date
Awesomeness
Akira Date

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Ryusei didn't expect the sudden attack by the demon knight, he was sent flying back by the attack but knowing that if he didn't find a way to stop himself from hitting the ground there was a chance for the demon knight to get away, suddenly a small thought came to his head and reacting on it he stamped his foot into the ground to slow him down as he was on the verge of falling getting his balance back along the way.Ryusei knew that another head on attack would just result in him having to repeat the events that just happened he then began to make detailed plans in his head as he started to circle around the demon knight, seeing as how the knight seemed to be very bulky meaning that his normal punches wouldn't easily knock him down but then he got a perfect idea, he then rushed at the demon knight, but as he ran towards him something caught his eye, the young girl named Pyyrha it seemed that she had some sort of connection with the knight and it would be best to take her with him to Interpool along with the demon.

As he ran toward the demon knight, Ryusei tapped the middle button on his gauntlet with the gauntlet annoucing the words, Jupiter Hammer..Ready?. Then after he taps the button a second time it annouces the words, Jupiter Hammer!, this time the voice was in a more exicted tone and after he sticks his arm out his hand turns into that of a round sphere, it was similar in apperance to the planet Jupiter and it was a move that was used for it's raw power, Ryusei then jumped up and threw a punch at the demon knight, and if it hit the punch should be able to damage the knight severly with the sheer power of the punch and if it didn't he would have no choice but to back off following one thing he had to say. " Just to let you know i'm not some wretched human, I'm Kamen Rider Meteor..Your fate is mine to decide". Said the Kamen Rider as he got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Akane Shiroka
Gaurds/Army
Akane Shiroka

Chinese zodiac : Cat
Location : Where the flame of destruction burns the brightest.

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:33 am

A wicked smile stuck onto her pale face as she watched the scene play out before her. Bloody red hair fell down to her red and black laced corset that hugged her body. A plaid red skirt fell onto the ruined building below her, her black boots pulled up to her knees. She played with the small ruby bracelet on her left hand, eyes locked on the ongoing battle.

"Lord Terror. I apologize for letting such an incompetent captain run the operation that cause this mess."

She sighed and stared at the two people fight the monster that was her Lord. She knew that children wouldn't be any match and that they were fighting for a lost cause. They were sure to lose, until that Kamen Rider joined in. Oh, well. Since he interfered guess she could too. She stood up on the building ready to jump down and fight, but paused for a moment. A small figure ran out of the building and approached the one of the two pretty cures. Upon closer inspection she saw who it was.

"Pyrrah?! She isn't suppose to be out here. Not yet at least."

Her eyes darted back to the people fighting, her senses heightened and she heard a loud tone.

*Jupiter hammer...ready?*

Large black wings spread from behind her as she flew high up into the air.

"A little magic won't hurt."

She smiled as her hands came together showing her palms. Black shadows shot out and wrapped around the edges of the town. The black mass grew from the outside in, aimed for the midst of the battle, engulfing the buildings that stood in it's way. Dark as a moonless sky no normal person should be able to see through it. She heard the gasps and cries coming from the people trying to run away from her dark power. 'Demons, they always cause so much trouble' her father used to say. He was right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akane.shiroka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of fynn    the return of fynn  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return of fynn
Page 1 of 1