Fragmented Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragmented Tales

Bringin' Roleplay back to how it was. If you are new here, do not fret to ask questions. We are here to help you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of the Phantom Train

Go down 
+4
Ash Crimson
Black Rock Shooter
Night terror
Dante "Impy" Sparda
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Return of the Phantom Train Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chilly winds blew in the dense and dark forest. Various animals such as deer, rabbits and foxes frolicked around the forest floor. A small deer and it's mother stopped at the nearby lake as younger one lowered it's head to drink the water from the lake. The doe kept an eye on it's young, hoping no predator would come and attack it. Very little light shined through the trees, making it look like it was always night time. What light that did reflect was either the sun or the moon that would cast a glow on the lake. Walking in the forest and passing by the swampy looking cyprus trees was a young male wearing a long, red trench coat. It appeared he was not wearing any shirt of some sort. Maybe he was use to wearing what he wore? His pants were an olive tan in colour and he was carrying his broad sword with him. One could never be too careful around here. There could be monsters lurking around the forest.

"Now, where am I headed off to this time?" Dante asked himself. He scratched his white hair on his head. He fumbled inside his long coat for something. A few things fell out... such as a half eaten pizza slice, a broken comb, an autographed picture of Hideki Kamiya and a few blue and red marbles fell out of his pockets.

"Dammit..!" He cursed, "Where is it? I can't be lost! Devils never get lost!"

As he reached inside deeper of his coat, he found a paper like item and gave a sigh of relief. He unfolded it and looked at it, reading where he head to next.

"Let's see... I am at that big lake. That's the blue blotchy thing here..." He said. "Then I keep goin' forwards until I see a sign..." He folded the map back up and put it in his coat pocket. Crossing his arms, he tapped his foot on the grassy earth.

"I remember bein' here before." He said. "When I boarded the Phantom Train. Then I was s'pose to head to the Village of Fynn. Missed my stop and ended up in a beaten down city.. heh. That was a year ago.."

He uncrossed his arms as he continued walking down the forest path, whistling a tune to himself. His hands were in his pockets as he walked.

"I remember the last time I was here, I boarded that train. Then there was that ginormous strawberry sundae!" He nearly drooled, remembering how huge it was. Then he also remembered the ghosts that appeared on the train. He gave a nervous laugh, knowing the ghosts were harmless in most ways. Well, maybe not. There was one where it attacked Black Rock Shooter and Giga Crux. Putting his hands back in his pants pockets, he continued on his merry way.

It didn't seem long until Dante reached his destination, a strange, wooden sign and the grassy earth being replaced with earth tone brown like pavement. There were also lamp posts and a railroad track. Funny, that was not there before. Then it hit him. That event a year ago... This was the place of the....

"It's.. the..." He was a loss for wards as he backed up a bit. He then gave a horrifed expression.

"THE PHANTOM TRAIN?! AGAIN?!"

He nearly fell backwards on his ass when someone placed a hand on his shoulder. Giving a loud yelp in surprise, Dante nearly shot in the air as he turned around, holding a hand to his chest. Panting heavily, he gave a small blink.

"Eh... yer that same conductor I ran into last time. I know. The whole speech. I know. I will board the train. Yadda yadda..."

HE started to walk backwards, bumping into a rather large, bear like man. Of course, this man was a bear like creature. Only wearing a pair of torn blue jeans and a vest. The bear gave a rather mean look to the half demon, giving a small growl.

"Kid, ah bes watchin' where ya are goin'..." He gruffly said. Dante backed up a bit. It was no demon, but a giant bear man... Something that he wouldn't be fucking around with. He gave a nervous laugh.

Soon, the train whistle blew, indicating for everyone to climb aboard the train. Wherever it takes Dante or anyone is unknown. The train made random stops at times. Like the last time he was on the train.

Giving a shrug, the male half breed entered the train and found a seat next to a window. The same seat he sat in last time. Where he could get a view of the forest. He also wondered when lunch or dinner would be served. He did feel a slight rumble in his tummy. He quickly covered it when that bear man that he ran into earlier sat next to him. He gave a small laugh.

"Sorry.. uh... Mr. Bear... I'm jus' kinda hungry an' I was on this train last year.."

The large bear paid no attention to the rambling demon. Not even Dante's belly rumbles disturbed him. He gave a sigh, feeling a bit cramped. He didn't want to complain, though. He was just on that same train again.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

a large demon knight appeared in the forest looking around the place until he noticed the phantom train this was a year ago his appearance was he had spike on his greaves and spikes on his shoulders What was once azure armor and flesh has become a combination of armor and bone with an orange/red sheen. The helmet area has grown and developed a large crest-like shape and the muzzle-covering area has been remove to reveal a lipless mouth with long teeth shown and its eyes are a beady yellow. At the center of its chest is a glowing core of energy which spreads throughout its upper body. In place of hands are a pair of giant claws and in the "palms" are fully functional mandibles although this does not appear to hamper its ability to wield a sword in the least. Lastly, a slightly long tail has sprouted from the base of the spine area. Flowing from its back side are a pair of large, fiery wings. he was once know as the dreaded azure knight nightmare but is now know as night terror the Destruction of mankind in his claws on the left arm was the cursed sword soul edge in it's ultimate form it was made from organic material such as flesh large jagged teeth that go from the very end of the blade to near the handle of the sword the razor sharp blade is on the bottom of the jagged teeth and had a long curved horn like a cresant near the handle.

"what? how can this be the phantom train is back well i guess i'll board it the ghost's there were like appetizers to me well i guess i'll boar the train then."

the large demon knight approached the train and boarded it he saw the white haired man in the red coat board the train he sat across the man with red coat they could face each other while the demon knight put down his cursed blade soul edge some people could even feel the evil blades energy though his army of malfested was influenced to the cursed swords power night terror on the other hand wasn't he was the evil sword. he then looked over at dante

" so the phantom train returns again this was rather unexpected i must say"
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

A raven cawed before flying from a leafless tree as a young girl walked through the woods. This girl wore a blank coutenance as she continued forward. She had long black hair tied in uneven twintails, the left one being longer than the right. She also had sapphire blue eyes and pale skin. She wore an all black outfit consisting of a bikini top under a jacket, tight fitting shorts, knee high boots and long gloves. A sword called Black Blade was sheathed on her right hip. She is also able to summon a large gun called Rock Cannon.

As Black Rock Shooter walked, she looked around herself. She sensed some strange and strangely familiar presences within the vicinity. She would soon emerge into a clearing. The Other Self gazed up at the sky for a few moments and took in the sight of the clear night sky, the countless stars that dotted it, and the full moon that hovered in it. When she looked back down, she let out a shocked gasp at what faded into view. A train station. In the middle of a forest. And waiting to leave that station was none other than the Phantom Train.

Black Rock glared at the train, remembering the events of the previous year. She had been attacked by ghosts and stranded on a snowy mountain, but at least she made some new friends. One that stuck out in her mind was a white haired Hanyou named Dante. Black Rock Shooter remembered how silly he acted and the highlight scene where he was fed a strawberry by a ghostly waitress. She also remembered how underneath all that silliness, he was a decent fighter. Getting back to reality, Black Rock saw the conductor at the door. He beckoned her to the train with his hand while wearing a warm smile. Black Rock Shooter narrowed her eyes, reluctant to board the train, but then sighed, relenting.

The Other Self walked to the train and got onboard. Looking around, the feeling of the train returned to her. But it wasn't all ominous. One glance to the window seat in front of her, and she spotted that same Hanyou. Black Rock smiled a bit and walked over to sit next to him as she did before. Lookin in front of her, she saw Night Terror, whom she also remembered from the previous year.

" so the phantom train returns again this was rather unexpected i must say"

Nodding at that statement, Black Rock replied to it telepathically.

"I certainly never expected to get on this train again. But at least there are familiar faces here, so we can team up if things go sour, which they will, I'm sure."

She would then lean back and look out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:08 am

Ash had wandered into the dark forest in search for some fun. The city life has grown boring for the young man and wanted to get away from it all. His footsteps would echo with each step and he had his hands in his pockets. He had a smirk on his face and he stopped when he read an old sign with the word Train and an arrow pointing to the right.

"A train in a forest? Interesting...♪"

He turned to the right and after a few moments he arrived at the stop. He was greeted by the ghostly conductor and Ash waved his hand for him to go away since he didn't want to bothered with rules and greetings. The trickster wasn't frightened when the conductor vanished and he figured the ride was free since he didn't ask him for a fee. He saw the three people board the train and he thought they were an interesting bunch. He saw them sitting together and he walked past them and sat in the seat farthest away from them. He leaned back on the chair and stretched out his legs on the sit facing him and looked at his nails which he recently painted earlier with a new white flame design and he smirked as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Leangle
Awesomeness
Leangle

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

"It seems that my sleeping chamber has split from Den-Liner, did none of the tea servers warn me about this"? Said a young man who appeared to be about twenty one, his voice was commanding like that of a emperor but soft spoken but along with that he sounded like arrogant aristocrat. He had a simple yet strange appearance as his hair was black but it seems that he tied white cornrows and one long white piece of hair on the side of his face to go along with the black hair that goes about the same length, he wore a tannish long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, brown cargo pants, and a pair of black combat boots.

This young man happened to be named Ryotaro Nogami but at the current time he was not himself, as he was being possessed by the Imagin named Sieg, who Ryotaro had happend to meet under circumstances he wouldn't say were all that great, but even then Sieg would eventually come through for Ryotaro but he still doesn't like that Sieg has taken over his body for a "small" duration which could last up to days as the other Imagin that Ryotaro have come to known can not drive Sieg out of Ryotaro's body, and honestly Ryotaro is somewhat knocked out leaving Sieg full control over this body of his own. "I should try to find my loyal subjects as word must have spread about me being missing rather quickly, the life of a prince is a hard and dangerous road,Hmmm now what is this"? said Sieg as his pure white eyes happend to gaze onto this train, but this only leads Sieg to think of this train as his and that his "servents" are on this train,Thus starting Sieg's venture onto this Phantom Train.

As Sieg climbed onto the train he noticed these faces he has never seen before but this must of course be his "Kingdom's" rescue train that has decided to come and look for him and Sieg didn't waste anytime to command these servents as he would then point to the white haired man in the red trench coat. "Chef when is my welcoming feast being placed?, I am famished from my journey here" Sieg then pointed his finger at the large demon sitting across from the white haired man. "Jester i expect the greatest entertainment you have to offer". He then pointed at the blonde man and the black haired woman. "And you tea servers, what are you doing lounging around i want the finest tea you can make to go with my meal and show". Sieg would enjoy these servents as he could see with only making one more remark. "Now get to it, your Prince commands you".
Back to top Go down
Italy Veneziano
Nubtart
Italy Veneziano

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 pm

The fallen leaves on the ground rustled as a pair of brown boots walked on them. Thee pair of feet belong to no other than the personification of the country Italy; Italy Veneziano or just rather known as Italy. The Italian male remembered being here before which was a year ago. That year he had escaped yet another trial session with Germany before the world meeting. Sometime the meetings were pointless, getting nothing absolutely done only useless fights and arguments to break out.

The male was wearing his blue WWII military uniform. His pant legs tucked inside his brown boots that stopped right below the knee. This time the young male wasn’t escaping from any training session. He was doing this all on his own. He got rather bored and decided to do some exploring to happen to find the entrance of this deep forest. It didn’t seem much of a change of that year ago or he hadn’t really notice since the first time he was in this forest he was running than walking.

His brown eyes scanned the area he was walking around at. He felt lost not knowing where to go. He just happened to stumble across it that one time when he was running. He met a few people on the train but never really got to converse with them since he had gotten off at the train to get to his location which was the World Summit Meeting Place. Finally he heard the sound of steam whistling high above the trees causing some birds to fly away from their branches or nesting areas. He was quite startled by the sound and continues to venture towards the direction of the sound.

There it was the Phantom Train once again! A smile broke out onto his face as he walked towards it. Stepping onto the steps and walking into the booths that held the eats, when he passed the conductor, said conductor gave the Italian a small welcoming smile. A few faces seem similar to him. A white haired man, that went by the name Dante. A black haired girl who went by…well he never did really catch her name and a demon that went by the name, Night Terror. He saw these familiar faces once in a while when he just happened to walk past them. And now two new faces he never met before. A man with blonde hair sitting away in the farthest and a blacked haired man that seemed to be giving out orders to the passengers. Italy tried his best to get by the man giving out orders, accidently bumping into with. He gave him a small sorry and sat in the seat nearer to the front of the train.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Ash wasn't paying attention to Ryotaro since he was closer to the group of people. He sighs as he puts his hands behind his head and leans back on his seat still looking out the window. He was wondering when the train will leave and he smiled at the thought of the train suddenly starting and making the fool talking fall on his ass. That would be a good way to shut him up. The young man shifted his gaze to Ryotaro when he said "Now get to it, your Prince commands you."

"A prince?"

The trickster laughs rather loudly.

"Tell me, my prince. How can a boring piece of garbage like you be a prince?♪"
Back to top Go down
Dante "Impy" Sparda
King Impy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:42 pm

A young male, possibly around Dante's age or a couple years older entered the train as well. He remembered a similar train he was on the last time. Well, on top of the train. He was only wearing a navy blue karate gi with the sleeves cut off. A red band was around his torso, as well for a red kanji symbol on the side of uniform. He was wearing a long, tattered scarf around his neck. Unlike most of the time, he did not have his red mask around his mouth. Instead, it was tucked into his scarf. He was wearing a backpack on his back. Whatever was in it could be anyone's guess. Food? needs? Extra change of clothes? Who knew. His hair was a dark brown and rather spike and unkept looking. His eyes were a blue colour. Well one was. The other eye was a milky white colour. On that odd coloured eye was a jagged looking scar.

"Damn, tarnation..!" He cursed to himself. "I am glad I am not late, but..." He eyed at the seats. Seeing a demon in red, a large bear and other oddities and so fourth. He gives a shrug as he walks over and sits by a male that looked and could be easily mistaken by a female.
Back to top Go down
https://fragmentedtales.forumotion.com
Leangle
Awesomeness
Leangle

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 pm

"So it seems that you will disobey your Prince, it seems you do not know the consquences". Said the self proclamied prince, Sieg deciding to use a strange ability he had used on Momo,Ura,Kin and Ryutaros. Sieg then began to glare at his disloyal tea servent, and decides to punish all of the workers on the train. "Now i will forgive your tounge, but now Bow down to me"! And with this Sieg uses his strange powers to shrink most of his servents in the train cart, exepct the new commer and the bear.

Sieg knew that this effect is only temporary and could last for maybe about five to ten mintues, he would then look at his servents who would only be a few inches taller then his own thumb but this poses a question of what Sieg will do, Will he decide to step on these servents or put the loyal ones somewhere safe, or he could just feed the single one to the bear. "So many choices, and so little time to do them". But then a thought popped into the Imagin's head and he then reached into Ryotaro's pocket and pulled out a melted chocolate bar that was probablly left behind from the childish Ryutaros on one of the times he took over Ryotaro. And with this Sieg dropped melted chocolate onto the blonde man, a simple yet amusing punishment.

Sieg then turned his attention to the other servents and decided to leave them be and wait for the shrinking effect to eventually wear off and decided to ask them a simple question that it would be better to answer correctly. "Now...i won't have to ask twice for my things now will I, or we will have another shrinking adventrue". Said the smug Prince with a slight tone of happiness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Black Rock Shooter was still looking out of the window and did little more than give curious glances to everyone who came on the train after her before returning her eyes to the window, but glanced a bit longer at the one who carried himself a bit smugly. Upon hearing him order her to bring him tea, she scoffed and was ready to berate him, but was beaten to the punch by the effeminate male. She agreed with his question, since he didn't look much like a prince. Where was his crown?

The Other Self was caught off guard when she was reduced to the size of one of those chibi figurines. Black Rock looked around frantically and saw that the white haired Hanyou, the tall knight, and the effeminate male who just spoke were shrunken as well. She glared up at the so-called Prince, acknowledging that he had strange powers. But her eyes snapped back to the effeminate one when he had a glob of melted chocolate dropped on him. She couldn't help giggling at the sight. It seemed that watching the strawberry scene had helped her develop a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 pm

"Consequences? I'll show you the consequences when you bore me."

With that, Ash was preparing to form a fireball in his hand, but he suddenly was shrunk. He looked around and saw he had been shrunk. He saw the other passengers got shrunk too and he wasn't pleased. He looked up at the so called Prince. The young man thought of still attacking him, but he knew his efforts will do nothing. The trickster saw him reach into his pocket and pull out a melted chocolate and attempts to drop it on him. With a smirk. Ash's body suddenly gets surrounded by green flames and melts the chocolate away.

"Don't underestimate me, Princess. Garbage like you do end up going up in flames when they assume I'm some weakling."

He takes his right finger and wraps around his bangs and twirls his finger around as he looks at the other passengers as his green flames stay around his body.

"I am assuming you people are not gonna listen to this stuck up jackass?"
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 am

Night terror was minding his own business sitting across dante watching as other passengers got on board the train he noticed black rock shooter and ash he was looking out the window until some stuck up snob that called himself a prince boarded the train and started ordering the passengers. the demon knight merely glanced at the so called prince and when he pointed at the demon knight thinking he was a jester wanting some entertainment. he just ignored the stuck up snob looked out the window as soon as he heard the trickster say "tell me, my prince how can a boring piece of garbage be a prince?". at the same time he noticed that the so called prince shrink everyone to a chibi size this was degrating but he would have to bear with it still the demon knight served no one not even algol he wasn't even considered a jester. still he ignored the questionable prince and continued to look out the window

the demon knight nodded at ash's remark he didn't care if he was shrunk he wasn't going to tell jokes or do anything stupid. he looked over at dante and shrugged he watched as ash avoided the melted chocolate bar falling on him. he looked at the price with the strange powers ignoring him and continuing to mind his own business he did care what his consequences were just as long as he could either be left alone and have that snobby prince mind his own business or the demon knight could chat with his friends if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Raziel Zheikt
Awesomeness
Raziel Zheikt

Chinese zodiac : Snake

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm

An endless bliss crossed the environment as the winds of a returning stranger brought a devious figure to the vicinity, standing before the Train as it inspected from the unwelcoming shadow of a large nearby tree. Although it was at first a nice looking day, one could stare at the sky and feel his ominous presence watching from what seemed to be another world. Just what was this thing that knew where they were, and seemed to peer into their very beings when they knew so little about their watcher?

It became apparent that the passengers became uneasy as a strange power reduced their sizes without warning, but since the stranger had not been there at the time, he remained unaffected by such. This could mean he had the uncanny ability to travel across spacial distortions at will, or perhaps he could stop time and decided to walk here? Of course the stranger watched telepathically at first, so he knew what was going on. Or perhaps he had anticipated this, and decided to intervene? He chuckled as he heard the feminine looking male's response, and chuckled more seeing the consequences of his mis-choice in words.

"Oh, how unfortunate for them, to have something like this befall their existences." This thought crossed the mind of this mysterious fellow as he continued to observe what was going on. He saw many people boarding the phantom train, and yet all he saw were live creatures and Humans. Where were the phantoms? Where were the ghosts? The stranger lowered his head in thought for a moment. He saw in his mind's eye, the past: phantoms, no doubt, crossed over the train with an unknown destination. The passengers were headed toward Fynn, which of course came to the conclusion that they never did. Something cut off after a while. Was this a break in the timeline he saw? Knowing that this is not normal, that may be the very reason he was here: to stop something like that from happening all over again.

As quick as he had appeared, he vanished, leaving his destination to somewhere else. Seeing as he had business to do, he had no choice but to stay near the Train. He now stood within a bright blue space-like area, floating amidst this abyssal nothingness. He looked through distortions at the Train as events of the future unfolded before him, eyeing these happenings he saw nothing fortunate. Surely nothing good would come about one full of life boarding a train bound for the netherrealm? That would be incorrectly crossing over to the other side, which were forbidden by the laws of nature. His dark form nodded its head once more as he floated through this window in space, now returning him this time to inside the Train. He had a thought and a plan: Dispose of those that ran the Train, thus rendering it immobile. If it were ran by magical reasons, he could easily stop that as well.

He stood in the middle of the hallway still in the middle of his distortion, one would call this type of travel an 'out of body experience'. He looked about and saw one proclaiming himself as a prince, and several others shrunken by his powers. So things were already set into motion, chaos soon would follow. The strange man walked forward, his destination the front of the train, with darkness rendering his ghost as invisible as stars in a cloudy sky when lit by the large golden sun.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 pm

a slightly skeletal figure with visible muscle tissue, invoking an undead and reaper-like appearance. His skull is bare and shows off two sets of teeth, the inner one having visible gums with his cranium being rimmed with teeth and two long horns on the side. Much like Zasalamel, he has a left golden eye. His only clothing appears as three-layered pauldrons and tattered cloth of unknown material. The lower half of his torso is missing to display a black hole of sorts, the same magnet which Zasalamel used in his ritual for Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. The black hole is continuously drawing in energy particles and projects a strange lighting he was wandering in the forest until he spotted a train he sensed something rather odd about the train however it didn't matter to him. his voice sounded demonic and like two people were talking simultaneously.

"a train in the middle of this strange forest how intriguing"

abyss approached the train passing the conductor and passing the snobbish prince carrying his deadly death scythe Irkalla he took his seat away from the others he ignored the others being shrunk as he sat ahead of the others he could care less about their misfortunes. he thought about where the mysterious train was going
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Black Rock Shooter looked over at Ash, hearing his question. She nodded, agreeing with him. She did not take orders from anyone, especially not someone like this pompous blowhard. However, it wasn't like she could do anything about it in her current state, so she stayed back until the effect of the arrogant man's powers wore off.

Suddenly, a strange feeling came over the Other Self. She felt a mysterious presence near the train. She looked toward the front of the train, noticing the skeletal being sitting on a seat, but mostly focusing on the front.

"Who's there... I sense something very strange..." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am

(Perhaps we can start over where everyone has boarded the train and everyone is seated?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 pm

(Sounds like a plan.)
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:25 am

Ash quickly grew bored of just sitting around and he shifted around in his seat. The young man thought of something and a smirk spread across his face. He had recently infiltrated Yokai Academy and stole The Lilith's Mirror. The mirror's powers were that whoever looked into it will unleash anyone's inner monster. He was on his way to Gotham City to go into Arkham Asylum and possibly Arkham City to make their worst criminals look into the mirror and wreak havoc to see if Batman can really stop all the criminals. The idea that Ash had was to try it out on the passengers to see how fun it can be. Ash puts his hand into his shirt and pulls out the mirror and stands up. He walks to the group of people and smiles.

"Tell me what it is you see.♪"

He moves the mirror to the center so they can look into all at once, hopefully unleashing their inner monsters. Ash couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the thought of how much destruction this "fun" of his can bring.
Back to top Go down
Black Rock Shooter
Gaurds/Army
Black Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Black Rock Shooter continued staring out of her window, wondering where in the world the train was taking them or even if they would get there without being ambushed. She took another curious glance around the train and see the boy named Ash holding up a strange mirror.

"Tell me what it is you see.♪" He said.

"What would I see?" She thought.

The Other Self's curiosity got the better of her, and she looked into the mirror and at first, saw herself. But the image began to warp, shocking Black Rock. It eventually changed into the image of another form of hers. And that was when the power of the mirror took effect. Black Rock Shooter was afflicted with an intense pain in her head. She held it and screamed in pain, the only time she projected her voice. Her signature blue eye flame burst from her left eye even though she did not will it. It grew bigger, then was joined by a red flame that mixed with the blue one to make purple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The purple flame surrounded her. When it cleared, she stood transformed. Her hair remained unchanged except for a black metal helmet like crown with a white X on it around her left twintail. Her eyes changed from sapphire blue with white pupils to purple with red pupils.The purple flame from before streamed from her left eye constantly. These eyes seemed to be filled with insanity and murderous intent. Her outfit changed significantly as well. The top of her torso was covered in black armor that went over the bikini top, while the shorts remained the same. Her left arm and legs were also covered in this armor. A chain was attached to her back that was connected to her weapons that covered each arm. On her left arm was a long sword with teeth on one side called Insane Blade Claw. On her right arm was a very large cannon with the end closed and resembling a lance. This was called Insane Cannon Lance.

This form she had taken was the same one reflected in the mirror. If Black Rock Shooter had an inner monster, this was it. This was Insane Black Rock Shooter. Insane looked at Ash and smirked.

"I don't know why you did that, but you don't know what you just unleashed!!" She said telepathically in a tone that conveyed the sadistic insanity that now infected her.

Insane Black Rock Shooter raised Insane Blade Claw and prepared to stab Ash in the stomach with it. If she succeeded, he was as good as dead. And the other passengers were next. If he somehow avoided it, she would go after him, and it wasn't like he had many places to hide on a train. Either way, the killer was free, and the carnage had begun.
Back to top Go down
Night terror
Gaurds/Army
Night terror

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 pm

night terror looked into lilith's mirror when the trickster said "tell me what you see" he thought it's just an ordinary mirror what's so special about it? he continued to look deeply into the mirror but all he saw was nothing than his own reflection. he looked at Black rock shooter to see that she had changed form what made change it could'nt have been the mirror but he then realized it wasn't an ordinary mirror it was a magical mirror but how could it not have affected him? could it have been that he was already a monster or was it something much more different.

"all i see is my own refletion"

the demon knight looked even deeper into the mirror but this time he saw flames of insanity and hatred this was once his former form he was once known as Inferno. but he could not transform he only had this form he also saw all the people he had slaughtered and the souls he had devoured this gave him good memories.

"ah good times good times"
Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Ash was amused by the agonizing pain that The Other Self was going through during her transformation. He looked at the armored demon, but saw he remained the same. He put the mirror away and brushed his bangs away with his left hand.

"You're no fun, monsieur knight. I suppose the mademoiselle has more balls than you."

He put his hands in his pockets and saw that Black Rock Shooter looked like a completely different person. The young man smirked knowing this girl will be entertaining. He raised an eyebrow hearing her speak telepathically.

"Why did I do it? For fun, of course!♪"

The trickster saw her raise her sword and he takes a step back and slides back leaving a trail of green flames in front of him. He takes his right hand out from his pocket and with a swift motion he shot a green fire blast from his hand and he shot a second one that fuses with the first blast, making it grow in size. Ash skids to a halt when his back touches the entrance to the next cart. If the fire blast hit Insane, it will engulf her. If it misses, Ash will wait for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder
Awesomeness
Zelos Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm

A man of medium size began shifting levers, pushing buttons, bossing the Train around as it was prepared to take off. His hair was medium-length, brown in color and hanging further than the length of his ears, but styled enough that is went around it. He wore a very blue gi with a black shirt with red sleeves underneath, white ninja-like tabi guarding his feet from the cold floor of the Phantom Train. He was the Conductor of this fine Train, leading the souls of the dead from one place to another, quite an ironic hobby as it could compare with his former job in the Underworld, as back then he was to guide lost souls to their final resting places. This here was one of the jobs he took the liberty of doing during his travels on this world, as much time as he had left since he was, in fact, an immortal.

It was in the very front of the train that its conductor shifted the gears as it was beginning to take off. Of course were the passengers, under the circumstances, prepared to disembark, could not be done if the Train was in motion, even if they felt the need to do so. It wasn't that the Conductor himself enjoyed the thought of helpless people scrambling for their lives as the murderer was set loose amidst the passengers. In fact, he had no idea what was going on. At least, not until he heard the noises coming from behind him. The strange Conductor grabbed his large conductor's hat, digits gripping the cloth as he placed it upon his head, the hat contrasting with his blue gi with white shinobi tabi on his feet, and black shirt with red sleeves underneath the gi. It was around this point that he had heard a scream coming from far behind. The hat, as it was still being placed on his head, seemed to freeze in place for a moment as his form instantly darted for the door, the hat catching wind as it fell slowly to the floor, rocking back and forth along its short journey to the ground. His fingers gripped one of the many doors that lead to his destination, this one leading from his Conductors room to one of the many outdoor passages normally seen when embarking another portion of a Train. He continued to find that the next cart was completely empty, meaning he would have to run further to make sure everything was naturally alright.

"Nobody here?!"

He ran down the passage as quick as he could, which was quite fast for somebody of his small size, reaching at about five feet nine inches, weighing maybe around one hundred and forty-seven pounds. Eventually he came across another door, this one with a window unlike the one that lead to the Conductors room, the door leading to the Conductors room not having a window for good reason, as it made spying on him completely impossible unless one were to have the uncanny ability to see through walls. But even then, his special ability allowed him to know when he is being observed, so he would be able to pinpoint the spies location despite even their best efforts at hiding. So he had no worry of being interrupted during his search for trouble. His hand gripped the handle of the windowed door and he began to turn the handle before his mind's eye picked up an observer, a hazy observer, meaning that they did not notice him, but were indeed looking in his direction. He saw a Woman facing the door, but could not make out her entire appearance because of something in the way. It became clear to him that this person was the one that had screamed, and something else was making trouble. At least, with this information, he could validate this woman was merely a victim he could question and hope he could get his answers. He could make out her facial features through his semi-telepathic ability.

"Blue eyes, black hair...... What's this? An evil aura? That's not good.

I'll have to put a stop to this quickly."

He found himself in the part of the train, once more outside, this time leading straight to the cart that contained what the feminine looking male would consider "entertainment". He quickly found the handle that lead to this room and thrust it open, instantly rushing inside and several feet behind the feminine looking male, completely missing the mirror as it was put away at the time. He seemed ready to speak up before being rendered completely frozen. His face went paler than what his skin was normally colored, which was also pale. It faded to a shade paler than that just by looking at the black haired female, his body not moving as if he was completely frozen, paralyzed by an inexplicable fear only he could describe. His lip curled into a terrified frown as he raised one shaking finger, pointing in her direction. His fear masking the sense that he was in intense danger, as he could almost smell the fire burning from the feminine male's fingertips. But right now he was more concentrated on the person out of reach, giving him the smallest shred of safety as little as it was. It took him moments before he regained his composure, being woken up by the flame launched from the gender confused male.

"Hey, watch it!"

Acting on instinct he drew a sword located on his right hip, his left hand gripping the handle of the katana before unsheathing it and swinging it in an arc as his body rushed forth, an almost deadly accurate cut sweeping the air which the fire fell through. Odd as it was, it did not decimate the flame as was would be the original thought, but froze it as if by time, not by ice. The flame stood still like a floating statue, and as if in response, the young man's left arm, which he had used to swing the sword with, began to tense up, veins popping up on his forearm as his skin began to obtain some reddish color, showing that his blood had began to flow faster than normal. He had to grit his teeth as a slight pain welled up in this arm, he twisted the blade for a moment until its angle were enough to fall back into its scabbard, which it did. His arm began to go pale once more, going back to normal, and in response to the blade being back into its slumber, time around the flame resumed and the slash became real. In one moment the flame was gone, as quick as it had been summoned. The young man shot a nasty glance toward the male next to him, a warning that if he did not stop, the young man had the power to toss him off of the moving train. Certain death would surely follow.

All signs of fear had disappeared, even when he looked back at the evil female. Whatever had caused this emotion was gone, giving no more signs of showing up again. Of course he still felt the impulse to turn back and walk out of this fight, but he insisted this was just his lazy side talking him out of his problems again. Now his senses kicked in, and he felt in the thick of the air that an object was the entire cause of this problem. He pin-pointed its hiding place just around the person he had ran past, the very same person that could summon that weird green flame. Without looking in his direction, the young man spoke, obviously expressing his attention in his direction.

"Are you going to try and turn me with the Lilith's Mirror? I'm afraid that won't work on me."

It's energy was very unique for something of its quality, making it easy for the young man to figure out what the object was. He had read about it several times out of interest in the Book of the Knowledge Father, a book describing anything the reader desired. A friend of his coined the name to him many centuries ago, and so that was that. He found out what he needed to know, how to find it if it were nearby, and how to destroy it if it became a threat to him. All he needed to do now was get his hands on it, and put it away from the prying hands of evildoers.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder
Awesomeness
Zelos Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Ash Crimson
Awesomeness
Ash Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:49 am

"What?!"

Ash saw his flames freeze and suddenly vanish and turned to see the newcomer. The youngster was irritated that his fun with the Other Self was interrupted, but he kept his usual smirk on his face and brushed his bangs aside with his left hand. He shot a cold glance at the conductor wondering how he knew this was the work of the Lillith's Mirror.

"Why would I use the mirror on a boring jackass like you?♪"

The trickster looked at Black Rock Shooter and back at the conductor. He chuckles and he puts his right hand out and a green geyser of flames shoot up from his palm.

"I don't know who you think you are, but no one interferes with my fun."

Ash quickly looked behind the man and saw a control room and a new idea popped into his mind on how to have more fun with the passengers and the train. The young man closes his hand to put out the flames and he turns to walk away and pretends he is about to sit, but he does a 180 turn with both his hands out and he shoots a fire blast from his right hand aimed at the conductor and he fires a second blast from his left hand and he does a swift motion with his left hand to fire a third blast that fuses with the second that goes above the conductor.

The second and third blast was aimed at the control room where the man was maneuvering the train since Ash was planning to crash the train while the first blast is meant to be a decoy. If the fire blast was to hit the conductor, it'll knock him back, if it misses, Ash will await the next move.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder
Awesomeness
Zelos Wilder

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Abel saw this coming. Easily. And how long had it been since he'd been in an interesting fight before? Ever since his escape from the Underworld and it's monstrous armies, he had had no more fun. He even volunteered to steer a Train, for which he had no experience with, in the high hopes that he would find some sort of entertainment. That is, the kind of entertainment that does not involve severe mortal danger. If lives were at stake, he wouldn't consider it "fun" so much as "dangerous". And this certainly was dangerous. He wasn't too focused on the person he had at first mistook for a woman, but rather directed his attention to the black-haired female instead. He was preparing to speak before his thoughts were so rudely interrupted by this "trickster", or so he called himself. Abel thought just how trite this was, that one man-woman thing would dare speak to somebody apparently more powerful than them. He waved his hand as if to brush off the trickster fellow at his mentioning that Abel was a boring jackass, showing that Abel was as scared of the girly man as he was to a tiny mouse. He was prepared to launch an assault in his direction before he caught the gaze of the trickster fellow, and in moments caught his idea. If he was to crash the Train, surely an immortal like Abel had nothing to be afraid of? He could jump out of a top-speed race car and get impacted by a Semi truck, and he would survive. Sure, it would hurt, and Abel might not be moving for a while. But he wouldn't be dead.

The fireball was crazy slow as it launched from the fellows hand, so the simple action of stepping to his right, as there was enough room, would be taken into action. That was when there was a second one thrown, then a third which had fused with the second. It became predictable that this was the initiating attack, the other was meant for him to be stalled with, which in turn would prepare him all the better for the second attack as he saw it coming. His right thumb pressed against the Tsuka of his enchanted japanese katana as its steel frame was leaving the scabbard, that steel glinting from the sunlight shining through the windows, leaving traces of solar reflections against the red leather seats of the train. But something had slipped Abel's mind during the process of him rushing down the corridor. He noticed the Train was moving, and he was the Conductor..... So what was he doing here?

"Shit!"

He shouted as he realized the Train no longer had a driver. He ran toward the control room, and of course moved quicker than what speed was allowed to the flame by its master, the young man swung his arm and struck the flame without hesitation, it quickly vanishing and leaving a large scorch on the man's arm. But he didn't care, he could take the hit. He rushed to the control room until he had reached it, looking about confusingly at the many buttons and things he had no experience for. He knew how to start and stop a Train, but at the speed it was going right now, he wasn't sure he would be able to stop it fast enough. He looked behind him at the people that, previously, had been his enemies on the Train. As he turned around, he had a very nervous smile on his face, and he looked as if he was about to ask them something.

"You know what's boring? You trying to crash this thing with that weak little thing you just threw, which was pretty predictable and stupid. So... Anybody here know how to drive a Train?"

He knew he should have thought about this a long time ago when he signed up for this job, but he didn't suspect there would be issues that involved flame wielding cross-dressers using magic mirrors that bring out the worst in people trying to crash the Train while it's going at top speed. He hoped that somebody here knew how to drive this thing without crashing it. How hard could it be anyway? It's not like the thing didn't have tracks or anything....

Abel then remembered, this is a Phantom Train. This kind of Train does not need Railway Tracks. Any moment now and they surely would be crashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Phantom Train   Return of the Phantom Train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Phantom Train
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next